Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to whisper into a girl's ear

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Ripper said:
* (Approach from behind, don't allow her to turn around and say the following starting with a slow whisper and building to a roar)

'Now we're going to play a little game...it's called rape...NOW RUN!!'
That would be actually interesting to try.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
sosilky said:
Try: "I'm gonna sh!t in your mouth"
You see the thing about Ripper's suggestion is that it can actually get a positive response. The psychology behind it is actually intriguing. Whereas your suggestion is just plain vulgar and not going to get you anywhere except put in the I'm never gonna bang you zone.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
You see the thing about Ripper's suggestion is that it can actually get a positive response. The psychology behind it is actually intriguing. Whereas your suggestion is just plain vulgar and not going to get you anywhere except put in the I'm never gonna bang you zone.
well, i was only joking and if were gonna be serious if I was to use Ripper's line on a girl I've never met before I would assume it would scare her.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
FYI I actually plan on trying that. Does that make me retarded?
I wasn't really talking about that idea. This rape idea is not retarded. It is either fvcked up, or totally legit. I would stay with the whisper rather than yell "RUN." That would certainly be retarded and doesn't capture the true essence of the effect. Also, she isn't going to run, obviously, so what will you follow up with. There is alot of retarded possible ways this could end up.

I would grab her hand after you whisper run, and say something like, "Too late, I already got you. Let's go dance." Or, "To late, I got you. Now you must buy me a drink." Or anything ****y funny, and lighthearted, after that monstrous opener.

Let me know how it goes.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys...chill...chill. It was a joke.

I personally wouldn't do this but I did I hear it from a friend who apparently tried this and the girl dropped her drink, the glass smashed and she was shaking like a leaf. Not sure what happened afterwards though!

Reaction score
Ripper said:
* (Approach from behind, don't allow her to turn around and say the following starting with a slow whisper and building to a roar)

'Now we're going to play a little game...it's called rape...NOW RUN!!'
You've actually done this?! I'd be tempted to shield my balls first.

Reaction score
Let's get into trouble, baby(with funny cadence).:up:

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, my retarded answer: "Have you ever seen the back of E.T.'s head?"

This is a trick you do by pulling your ball skin up and tucking in your dong, then pulling the skin tight against your pelvis forming what looks like the back of E.T.'s head.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'You're in a lot of trouble little missy'
'You've been a bad girl'

Or different variations of those lines to invoke sexual inuendo's are most probably the best lines to whisper into a woman's ear.