Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women find Evil men erotic and arrousing

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
49au said:
This thread really exposes one of the core problems of so many men on this forum - they fail to understand that perception becomes reality. If all you do is fuk with or discuss these Cluster Bs, psychos, gutter hors, and girls whose uncles touched them one too many times, you will lose sight of the fact that there are plenty of women who aren't even remotely like these women.

Some of the idiots on this forum act as if ALL women conform to the mold of AW, c0ck guzzling, branch swinging, mentally disturbed psychopaths that we all love to focus on. You can become so single-minded, so immersed in this culture, that you turn into a raving, paranoid, misogynist lunatic.
Totally agree, but the PUA Community/manosphere is so invested in spreading this sort of thing that they will accuse of using NAWALT if you point it out.

Seriously, I don't know how many damaged women there are like this, what percentage they make up, and to honest I don't even care. This sort of woman isn't even on my radar, I could care less what they do because I wouldn't give them the time of day. This is why you screen.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Totally agree, but the PUA Community/manosphere is so invested in spreading this sort of thing that they will accuse of using NAWALT if you point it out.

Seriously, I don't know how many damaged women there are like this, what percentage they make up, and to honest I don't even care. This sort of woman isn't even on my radar, I could care less what they do because I wouldn't give them the time of day. This is why you screen.
WHITE KNIGHT!!! Just kidding.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:

This is a pretty ignorant comment. It suggest that you have mind reading abilities. :crackup: :crackup:

For all you know, every woman you ever dated has fingered her snatch to Tony Soprano. How many former sluts try to act "proper" in their late 20's to get a good man? How many women f*ck the mail-man and tell their husband its his? How would you know unless they get caught? How many women cheat and never get caught? A LOT.

As another poster pointed out.. most sociopaths are not in prison. They are working in offices, driving school buses, preaching in churches, cooking in restaurants, etc. If you are stupid enough to think anyone who doesn't ACT on evil thoughts totally lacks them, then you're pretty stupid.

You are very naive about women my friend .

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:

there are lots of damaged women out there, I dont know how many either, most of them are probably married to white knights who think they have saved some poor lady from a life of tyranny!
of course no one wants to be with those damaged women knowingly, nor do most right thinking women want to settle with psychos, evil men. that doesnt stop the attraction though

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
, nor do most right thinking women want to settle with psychos, evil men. that doesnt stop the attraction though
So what's the point of this thread then?

If most "normal" women wouldn't "settle down" with a guy like this, why do you even care about the attention he's getting? (not to mention that it's more like NO normal women would want to "settle down" with him)

Are you bitter that, as a "normal", presumably psychologically healthy, working, producing member of society, you don't have girls slobbering over your d!ck? That's the tone of this thread.

Realize that there's more value in being a man that a woman wants to keep, show off to her friends, have an actual relationship with, maybe even have kids with - than in being some faceless d!ck that she sits on when she's feeling horny.

PlayHerMan,

What I said was that there are far more psychopaths in the professional and political world than there are in prisons. I also talked about psychopathic qualities being more attractive when they're sublimated (expressed in a socially acceptable form). Many of them are perfectly capable of murder, for instance, but never encounter a situation where they feel that the benefit outweighs the potential cost or consequence.

Even hot, self-aware women have an ability to think like this. They're able to cheat, they just don't because it's no longer worth it to them. You provide them with sex, but also something far greater. They don't need another man. And the risk of losing you isn't worth some random d!ck that she won't even care about 10 minutes after she's off it.

betheman,

"there are lots of damaged women out there"

Yep. And there are also lots of normal women out there. Women who will easily fall in line for a man. If all you focus on is the bad ones, you won't see the forest for the trees when a good opportunity actually comes your way.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
49au said:
Yep. And there are also lots of normal women out there. Women who will easily fall in line for a man. If all you focus on is the bad ones, you won't see the forest for the trees when a good opportunity actually comes your way.
well thank you for that, I knew it anyway but thanks for reminding me, its always good to have someone around who knows everything and to remind us all of the blatantly obvious

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
well thank you for that, I knew it anyway but thanks for reminding me, its always good to have someone around who knows everything and to remind us all of the blatantly obvious
If it's so blatantly obvious, why are there guys here arguing against it?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
If it's so blatantly obvious, why are there guys here arguing against it?
ask them!

the good women, mentally healthy, veer away from the headcases and psychos, that doesnt stop them being attracted to them though, which is the basic presumption of the thread title

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
49au said:
So what's the point of this thread then?

If most "normal" women wouldn't "settle down" with a guy like this, why do you even care about the attention he's getting? (not to mention that it's more like NO normal women would want to "settle down" with him)

Are you bitter that, as a "normal", presumably psychologically healthy, working, producing member of society, you don't have girls slobbering over your d!ck? That's the tone of this thread.

Realize that there's more value in being a man that a woman wants to keep, show off to her friends, have an actual relationship with, maybe even have kids with - than in being some faceless d!ck that she sits on when she's feeling horny.

PlayHerMan,

What I said was that there are far more psychopaths in the professional and political world than there are in prisons. I also talked about psychopathic qualities being more attractive when they're sublimated (expressed in a socially acceptable form). Many of them are perfectly capable of murder, for instance, but never encounter a situation where they feel that the benefit outweighs the potential cost or consequence.

Even hot, self-aware women have an ability to think like this. They're able to cheat, they just don't because it's no longer worth it to them. You provide them with sex, but also something far greater. They don't need another man. And the risk of losing you isn't worth some random d!ck that she won't even care about 10 minutes after she's off it.
Is it really all that flattering to be a woman's "safe alternative"?

If you reverse the situation.. is like a guy who would prefer to f*ck and be with Minka Kelly.. but since she would treat him like dirt.. he gets in a LTR with someone "safe". A chubby chick with bad skin. He dates her and f*cks her.. but when he masturbates.. its Minka Kelly he thinks about.

Its similar to the person who buys a Toyota because they can't afford a Benz. Sure.. they like the Toyota too.. but its no Benz.

There is a reason women initially go for the bad boy and marry the nice guy. They ALL want the bad boy. Look at Rihanna and Chris Brown. She will probably end up with a beta faggot in the end. But she lusted for the man who smashed her face in. :crackup:

Only after women realize they can never keep a bad boy do they change their standards and go for men they have more control over. Same with men. We all want the supermodel in the beginning don't we?

Just saying.. being Mr. Nice Guy beta faggot who washes the dishes is not all that "flattering" when you look at the big picture bro.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALOT of bad boys are dating fat broads. Probably more BAD BOYS are dating FAT BROADS than NERDS. Just saying...if you've EVER been to a ghetto and/or trailer park you'd know this.

Jay Z a bad boy? Why, because he's black? Come on man! He is super respected for having entered corporate culture not being outside of it! IF Jay Z was still a drug dealer in Marcy he wouldn't be with Beyonce. He'd be just another faggot with a fat broad and a long criminal record.

I swear some of you guys NEVER get out.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
ALOT of bad boys are dating fat broads. Probably more BAD BOYS are dating FAT BROADS than NERDS. Just saying...if you've EVER been to a ghetto and/or trailer park you'd know this.

Jay Z a bad boy? Why, because he's black? Come on man! He is super respected for having entered corporate culture not being outside of it! IF Jay Z was still a drug dealer in Marcy he wouldn't be with Beyonce. He'd be just another faggot with a fat broad and a long criminal record.

She's with him for the money (and status) and no other reason. He's ugly as f***.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:

Really, the term "Bad Boy" is too nebulous to be of any use. It can mean just about anything you want it to. I've seen guys here describe a bad boy as having all positive qualities. It's a joke, really. It's just some words PUA gurus use to sell their products. I'm with Fair Shake here, if you read much more into it than that, you need to get out more.

B

BeDJ

My past stories involving drugs, guns, arrests, gambling got me laid more than my good job and charming looks. Women are driven by emotional roller coasters. Injecting bad boy game does make the vagina tingle. A mix of good cop - bad cop keeps them guessing.

Just like men want to save the damsel in distress, women want to convert the bad boy. Once she does, she leaves. Women something something nurture.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
My past stories involving drugs, guns, arrests, gambling got me laid more than my good job and charming looks. Women are driven by emotional roller coasters. Injecting bad boy game does make the vagina tingle. A mix of good cop - bad cop keeps them guessing.

Just like men want to save the damsel in distress, women want to convert the bad boy. Once she does, she leaves. Women something something nurture.
looks like you need to get out more Beginning ;-)

B

BeDJ

betheman said:
looks like you need to get out more Beginning ;-)
I thought we were friends, man.

Why the wink?

HELLO

u there?

pls respond

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
Injecting bad boy game does make the vagina tingle.
Not all. Or even most.

Since most guys on these boards are nerds I HIGHLY recommend they shoot for the easiest target with the largest spread of *****. Nerd with social skills. Those guys clean up...and with better girls.

Much easier and more productive than assembling a criminal record.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
I thought we were friends, man.
:up:

any genuine bad boy, women can smell this, a certain 'arseholery' lack of respect for authority/boundaries, coupled with an irrational confidence wiil trump any fvcking nice guy approach

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe that people are doing mental gymnastics trying pull something about game from the Boston bombing. A few wackaloon *****es who like convicts proves nothing - they are trash, the criminals are trash. I'll stick to the normal world, thanks.