Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women find Evil men erotic and arrousing

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of you guys are nothing but a bunch of mangina tools, fu(king worthless at being a man and are arguing a point that's been smashed into your face since your pubes started to grow and are still fu(king clueless.

You want to know the secret of the badboy ?? Its power and confidence not in anyone else but in himself, he doesn't give two fu(ks about being a nerd or a drug dealing wackjob its all about him and getting ahead by any and all means. This is the guy that takes charge and is willing to win at all costs, he is your star sports player/ your major business ceo/ your cool celeb/ your drug dealing wackjob.

The one thing in common is a can do/will do attitude. Too many of you take the so called "red" pill and start hating on the system or on the player, no point in hating either it is what it is. You can sit and cry like a woman or put on your best poker face and play the game the best you can.

No matter how hard you yell a guy like me can always walk up to your woman smile introduce himself and have your woman wet in minutes simply because of the way he looks acts and carries himself ............. a WINNER"S ATTITUDE, and that can't be faked you either have it or you don't. If you do then congrats reap the rewards if you don't, stop being bitter and start to learn why this sh!t is so easy for us and so god damn hard for you. The game is stacked in my favour what you gonna do cry all the way home to mummy ??? GOOD LUCK in changing things you're gonna need it :)

P.S Please don't talk about "Good" and Evil", morality was created by the church to control people nothing more, no matter what the Boston bombers thinking was he believed in something that was greater then him and he didn't care what anyone else thought about it, whether he was deluded or not, it doesn't matter, what matters is that he was willing to take action, no matter how cruel it was, he was willing to leave his mark and make a point. This is what we are talking about, who cares if it's right or wrong "Good" or "Evil", the underlying point is he is Alpha because of his willingness to actually DO SOMETHING. He didn't sit at home on the internet and cry, he didn't run off to a third world country and marry some chick with no tits or a$$, he got up off his lazy a$$ and done something about it. So my point is after learning everything you know is WHAT THE FU(K are you going to do ???

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum has devolved to the point that terrorism is now considered an "alpha" behavior.

Think about that.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
typical said:
Most of you guys are nothing but a bunch of mangina tools, fu(king worthless at being a man and are arguing a point that's been smashed into your face since your pubes started to grow and are still fu(king clueless.

You want to know the secret of the badboy ?? Its power and confidence not in anyone else but in himself, he doesn't give two fu(ks about being a nerd or a drug dealing wackjob its all about him and getting ahead by any and all means. This is the guy that takes charge and is willing to win at all costs, he is your star sports player/ your major business ceo/ your cool celeb/ your drug dealing wackjob.

The one thing in common is a can do/will do attitude. Too many of you take the so called "red" pill and start hating on the system or on the player, no point in hating either it is what it is. You can sit and cry like a woman or put on your best poker face and play the game the best you can.

No matter how hard you yell a guy like me can always walk up to your woman smile introduce himself and have your woman wet in minutes simply because of the way he looks acts and carries himself ............. a WINNER"S ATTITUDE, and that can't be faked you either have it or you don't. If you do then congrats reap the rewards if you don't, stop being bitter and start to learn why this sh!t is so easy for us and so god damn hard for you. The game is stacked in my favour what you gonna do cry all the way home to mummy ??? GOOD LUCK in changing things you're gonna need it :)

P.S Please don't talk about "Good" and Evil", morality was created by the church to control people nothing more, no matter what the Boston bombers thinking was he believed in something that was greater then him and he didn't care what anyone else thought about it, whether he was deluded or not, it doesn't matter, what matters is that he was willing to take action, no matter how cruel it was, he was willing to leave his mark and make a point. This is what we are talking about, who cares if it's right or wrong "Good" or "Evil", the underlying point is he is Alpha because of his willingness to actually DO SOMETHING. He didn't sit at home on the internet and cry, he didn't run off to a third world country and marry some chick with no tits or a$$, he got up off his lazy a$$ and done something about it. So my point is after learning everything you know is WHAT THE FU(K are you going to do ???
Good post. I can't say I disagree.

What you just said is exactly what I'm talking about. Women don't value morality in men from a sexual perspective. They finger themselves to the bad boy who doesn't give a sh!t and just does what he wants to do. Then they chase the beta faggot for CASH and therapy. If you can manage to have both the CASH and the bad boy attitude.. you're way ahead.

The lesson is --> DON'T BE A WHITE KNIGHT FAGGOT.

Protecting women at your own expense is one of the dumbest things men do. If there is any lesson to learn here, its that one. :yes:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
What you just said is exactly what I'm talking about. Women don't value morality in men from a sexual perspective.
I also agree with typical's post (except for the bit quoted below). I don't believe that morality is relevant at all when it comes to pure attraction. Therefore, I don't believe women are attracted to evil, either. And I certainly don't think that women in general will have their gina tingle when someone gets blown up by a terrorist. As typical pointed out, power, confidence, and a winning attitude is what matters.

typical said:
P.S Please don't talk about "Good" and Evil", morality was created by the church to control people nothing more
Have you seen the recent studies about morality among chimpanzees? Although it is too early to reach any conclusions without further study, there is a possibility that morality may be natural and ingrained in primates.

Reaction score
plate's_empty said:
Actually think there are lol.....but they're not HB9 or 10's
yeah there are women who love brainiacs. there is a category on Match.com for it. But this is really about them wanting to frame themselves as smart imo.

Reaction score
i was on another forum when this story was breaking. the forum actually had a sub forum dedicated to finding out who did the bombings. When FBI put their pictures out there they were posted on the forum. There was one girl who doubted this kid could do it because he was so good looking.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Protecting women at your own expense is one of the dumbest things men do. If there is any lesson to learn here, its that one.
I think this should be classed as THE dumbest thing men do. Not only do they ruin their relationships with other men, they open themselves up to a world of abuse from women as a result and lose face from any man they cross.

The world of men is a very stupid place and most guys have no fvcking clue how stupid they act. I get to see this on a daily basis. I have been in several different workplaces with all guys around who become friends. As soon as a woman is introduced into the pool, everyone is fighting, treating each other like crap and the majority of men are running to her defense. Off topic, sorry just a rant..

Thumpy

Banned
Reaction score
Dumb thread is dumb. Serves it's purpose for red pillers one step closer to being full blown homosexuals and justifying never leaving their homes.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how everyone forgets that the BT was a good looking guy who made a big splash everywhere. It's the same reason that fag JB is so desirable. Everyone recognizes him + good looks. It's mostly the teen girls that like him.

I knew a lot of average to above average bad boys and *******s... and even some ugly ones. Yea, they got laid a lot, because they didn't care and approached every "doable" girl out there. Not one of them landed a hot girl, and most of them got rejected a LOT. The less attractive ones barely got anything at all. Most girls were repelled by their loud, arrogant, aggressive, don't give a ****, douchey behavior. But they didn't care, so it didn't matter.

It was their lifestyle and mindset that led to them getting laid - not the fact that they were bad. They approached and tried to bed everyone, everywhere. Some were down, others weren't. These girls were on the lower end of the scale, as well, and in line with their own attractiveness. Reasonably attractive, trashy, loud, promiscious, etc. They were into the same dysfunctional lifestyle, too.

The hot girls almost always went after and approached the hot guys. That's who turned them on - whether good or bad. Of course, most were naturally bad, since they could get away with it.

Like definitely attracts like. A lot of these hot, bad girls get with hot, bad guys. Most people, however, are not limited to these extremes. They have some good, and some bad. The bad boy with a heart, the good guy with an edge... it's mostly the appearance and attitude that's appealing - for guys and girls. But more than that, how they look, and if they turn them on. Girls do get turned on by hot guys, just as guys do to them... you better believe it.

Not a lot of girls think Tupac is hot, or talk about him in that way, but Axl Rose is (or was). Those 2 are very similar in many ways, but receive MUCH different feedback from women. Tupac is also built well - better than Axl - so there goes that idea. He's also "badder" than Axl. But their women match up with their own attractiveness. Akon vs Tyrese. Others I can't think of at the moment.

If you actually talk to girls, and are appealing to them, dating them, getting sexual offers from them, that's all it basically comes down to. Hot this, and hot that. In almost every instance I recall, another guy was rejected for not being good looking enough, but I or others were considered "hot". That's all *****es care and talk about (at least initially, and for sex, before their 500 other standards come into play). Deny it all you want. :nono:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I use to study the "Bad boy mystique" for years. Most of my 20's was spent trying to emulate and project this reckless persona that women just couldn't resist. I flirted with and fyucked married women, had affairs, banged strippers (one in a VIP room while she was working), didn't call back women when they needed me, I even used what I learned in psychology to learn how to manipulate girls.

The thing I learned from doing all that compared to when I was begging for scraps of attention from girls in high school is that the "Bad Boy Mystique" we are all familiar with is trumped up from media. Everyone from Don Draper to The kid from Twilight is considered a bad boy. Any guy that has a series of short term relationships, has high confidence, or a criminal record is considered a bad boy. The definition of a the bad boy is vague but it's actually quite simple really:

The "Bad Boy" is an exploitation of a guy who is unabashedly honest to himself and to others. It has nothing to do with clothes, tattoos, being violent, how many chicks you banged, or attractiveness. One thing your typical confident baddies have in common is that they are forthright with their interests AT ALL TIMES. They see a girl in a mall they really want to fyuck then they just approach her with obvious interests. If her sister is hot and he wants to screwjob her too, then he'll go for it. That guy is just being honest to himself and doing what his heart desires. He doesn't need permission from someone else because he can only answer for himself, so he does what makes him happy.

The so-called "nice guys" are actually much worst for women in this regard seeing as they are dishonest to themselves and others. Have you ever waited to long to tell a girl you were into her and she tells you "i don't want to ruin the friendship". It's the equivalent of hanging with a girl you were somewhat attracted to when you first met her but then you see her have it off with several different men in the course of a few months. After blowing so many men that she loses count and you've lost all attraction she suddenly turns to you and tells you "you are the man I've always wanted to be with".

You would feel like the king of the shyt pile wouldn't you? You know why, because she is dishonest, and she had horrible selection. Even a so-called "nice guy" can have a solid dating life with a solid selection of desirable women if he is just honest with what he wants from himself and others (we all know just as many guys who are good guys with quality women as we know a$$holes with solid numbers).

Bad boys are just as trumped up as Hollywood's romantic comedy scenarios and the Lochness Monster photos. It's all about honesty.

Now as far as the girls into the Boston terrorists... I suggest you stay away from girls who are into the murderous types of men. That's some severe psychological trauma you can't handle son.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackEricNorthman said:
The "Bad Boy" is an exploitation of a guy who is unabashedly honest to himself and to others. It has nothing to do with clothes, tattoos, being violent, how many chicks you banged, or attractiveness. One thing your typical confident baddies have in common is that they are forthright with their interests AT ALL TIMES. They see a girl in a mall they really want to fyuck then they just approach her with obvious interests. If her sister is hot and he wants to screwjob her too, then he'll go for it. That guy is just being honest to himself and doing what his heart desires. He doesn't need permission from someone else because he can only answer for himself, so he does what makes him happy.
See, this is exactly what I was saying back on page three. You're describing a bad boy simply as someone having positive and admirable qualities.

BlackEricNorthman said:
The so-called "nice guys" are actually much worst for women in this regard seeing as they are dishonest to themselves and others.
....And the "nice guy" isn't nice at all. In fact, the nice guy should be called the bad boy, and the bad boy should be called the nice guy. Pickup terminology is weird.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you guys are about a year late to the party

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=195834

in what i still think is my best post ever on this thread flew well over most guy's heads.

DJism in short is nothing more than masculine focused objectivism. It cut through all the bull****, all the mantras, all the tricks and tips.. i want what the fvck i want, because i want it and i don't have to explain myself to anyone nor do i have to feel bad about wanting what i want.

Note what i am saying. I am not promoting or demoting anything (though by nature i am what you would define as an objectivist), i am simply stating that DJism, is in fact objectivism. DJism are the working principles behind objectivism
DJism is objectivism. it's not about blowing **** up or slapping people or riding a bike or having tattoos. It's doing what the fvck you want to do when you want to do it because you want to do it and not bending.

I had 2 best friends growing up, all of us were black, all of us were smart, all of us were in TAG, i was the youngest by 17 days, actually one of them's birthday is in exactly 1 week. I remember when we got out of high school and I started to change. not even talking about money just, my persona. I dressed like an adult. I cut my braids off because I hated them. I stopped listening to rap music because i honestly never cared for it.

And the'd laugh at me and call me a square and sure at 19-20 they got a lot more ass than I did, also considering i was broke starting my company, but th irony of it all in retrospect is that I was more of a DJ at that time, even though I was horrible with women lol, than they ever were because I had the balls do become myself, women or society be damned. I got tired of being told what i should be and became what I wanted to be. And sure enough when the women came around their true colors started to show.

You can run a web design company LIke I do and be alpha as fvck, if you are being true to yourself. You can blow up time square and be the most AFC faggot on earth. Jobs, clothes, acts none of that make a man an alpha male.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
They dont ell you they are attracted, they scream beast...monster...hes horrible...put them in his presence and alone and those ginas will be tingling...they just wont admit it publicly
Indeed. That's why women are so f**king annoying, because they don't actually admit what they like. They make the dude seem like a horrible creature even though they get their panties wet every time they see him. You have to ignore their BS and fake talk and watch how they respond rather what their illogical mouth says.

Let me give an example: last night, I was out in the park and saw a few kids who were ~17 smoking weed. I was asking them if there were any girls around. Some girl eavesdropped and interpret it as me "looking for girls to f*ck" - so when I was leaving she ran after me angry and asking me why I was treating women so badly. The funny part she had a boyfriend who seemed like the introvert nice guy, yet she came after me looking for some action.

Obviously she was attracted to me and gave me a sh!t test, but her illogical brain told her that I was a douchebag and she reacted accordingly.

I'm 100% sure that women are attracted to narcissistic men with selfconfidence who aren't ashamed of who they are. It's just that with the media/hollywood brainwashing their illogical brains they cannot say it as it is, but they definately feel it down there. That's why they tell you that they like "nice guys who buy them flowers", they don't actually KNOW what they want. Their limbic system doesn't work the same way that ours do.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hydrak said:
they don't actually KNOW what they want. Their limbic system doesn't work the same way that ours do.
They certainly do know what they want when it comes to money.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BRIFFAULT’S LAW:

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit

A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair (and I just love calling people out on their irony and hypocrisy), most of us men do the same ****. Hell, it's all over these damn boards. Dumb skanks, crazy *****es, stuck up ****s, in-demand players, fake barbies, manipulators, teases, controlling / abusive women... the worst of the worst. And men can't get enough - despite claiming to hate them; all women are ****; etc - while seeking them out (and complaining about them) time and again. Same thing women are doing! And, like the women - it's because they're hot, have value, pull the right triggers, etc.

It's ATTRACTION that's not logical - not the gender, ****'s universal, my friend.
Hydrak said:
Indeed. That's why women are so f**king annoying, because they don't actually admit what they like. They make the dude seem like a horrible creature even though they get their panties wet every time they see him. You have to ignore their BS and fake talk and watch how they respond rather what their illogical mouth says.

Let me give an example: last night, I was out in the park and saw a few kids who were ~17 smoking weed. I was asking them if there were any girls around. Some girl eavesdropped and interpret it as me "looking for girls to f*ck" - so when I was leaving she ran after me angry and asking me why I was treating women so badly. The funny part she had a boyfriend who seemed like the introvert nice guy, yet she came after me looking for some action.

Obviously she was attracted to me and gave me a sh!t test, but her illogical brain told her that I was a douchebag and she reacted accordingly.

I'm 100% sure that women are attracted to narcissistic men with selfconfidence who aren't ashamed of who they are. It's just that with the media/hollywood brainwashing their illogical brains they cannot say it as it is, but they definately feel it down there. That's why they tell you that they like "nice guys who buy them flowers", they don't actually KNOW what they want. Their limbic system doesn't work the same way that ours do.