Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women find Evil men erotic and arrousing

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
A few weeks ago another poster brought up how a lot of girls are attracted to the Boston terrorist. The topic didn't gained much traction.

Article --> http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livi...v-s-disturbing-female-fan-club-191627312.html

The bottomline is.. women love beta male faggots, BUT they have wet dreams about evil sociopaths like the Boston terrorist and Tony Soprano.

Not sure if its the power these men have over others or just the evil alone that attracts women. But if anyone is still having the nice guy vs. Bad boy argument, I think it was settled a long time ago.

No woman fingers her snatch to a nerd who works at Google or a guy who is always reliable and kind.

And maybe this is whats wrong with the world. The reward for evil is hot young p*ssy. The reward for being a "good guy" is the friend zone and toxic marriage.

However, you have clowns like Bruno Mars and Justin Beiber who attract women as well. But those men are probably viewed more like: "I want to marry him" while a Tony Soprano or Boston terrorist is viewed more like: "I want to f*ck him" :crackup:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as there is a sick minority of men who become serial killers and terrorists, so there is sick minority of women who are attracted to them.

It's nothing more than that, really. Men are the doers, and women are the followers. I know the PUA community tries to turn this sort of thing into some sort of universal proof about all women, but it's just silly, really. Neither gender has a shortage of sickos. Most women I know are not pining after terrorists or serial killers.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this is on the extreme end of the spectrum. Day to day the lesson is be in charge, and engage in a little insubordination or devilishness from time to time. You don't have to blow up a marathon or do a mob hit. Simple acts like cutting in line with her, or simply not doing what she says, are sufficient. And remember that mystery/fantasy trump reality. In other words, let her think what she wants to and don't always be forthright about your past, your activities, and your methods. This approach of course should be softened considerably in a LTR or marriage.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is fuking retarded.

Fringe elements of society always get the most coverage.

Prob/stats much?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
samspade said:
Yeah, this is on the extreme end of the spectrum. Day to day the lesson is be in charge, and engage in a little insubordination or devilishness from time to time. You don't have to blow up a marathon or do a mob hit. Simple acts like cutting in line with her, or simply not doing what she says, are sufficient. And remember that mystery/fantasy trump reality. In other words, let her think what she wants to and don't always be forthright about your past, your activities, and your methods. This approach of course should be softened considerably in a LTR or marriage.
I agree with this.

49au said:
This thread is fuking retarded.

Fringe elements of society always get the most coverage.

Prob/stats much?
Over react much? :crackup: :crackup:

Why are you getting so bent out of shape bro? Are you the nerd that works at Google?

I didn't start this thread to suggest EVERY woman wants a killer. I'm simply making the point that women are morally indifferent when it comes to who they are attracted to.

No women gets off on the nerd who works at Google. That's too "boring". The bad boy will ALWAYS have more sexual options. Its clear as day. :yes:

Not to say a man has to kill to be sexy. But being a beta faggot will leave you in the "marry and exploit" category with women.. while being the bad boy will put you in the "f*ck" category.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
[ women are morally indifferent when it comes to who they are attracted to.
This ^^ mostly without the extremes.

I know women that can switch back and forth from a honest, straight as an arrow, cop. To a 1%er who rides a hog to "work".

It's all about how they feel when they're around them.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously, women respect strength.

Killing innocent people is not strength. It's actually quite the opposite.

And, I'm sure you know lots of women. I've met a few in my day. But not that many who find mass murder attractive.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
49au said:
Obviously, women respect strength.

Killing innocent people is not strength. It's actually quite the opposite.

And, I'm sure you know lots of women. I've met a few in my day. But not that many who find mass murder attractive.
They dont ell you they are attracted, they scream beast...monster...hes horrible...put them in his presence and alone and those ginas will be tingling...they just wont admit it publicly

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
betheman said:
They dont ell you they are attracted, they scream beast...monster...hes horrible...put them in his presence and alone and those ginas will be tingling...they just wont admit it publicly
^This.

They won't necessarily want to date the psycho killer, but they'll get secretly wet from watching the bad guy in the movie.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
I'm sured this is based on an abundance of scientific evidence.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will follow where strength goes. The Nazis were popular with women, Hitler could have probably shagged any woman he wanted in Europe.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Alpha fux, beta bux, omega dux. Being a nice (no giney tingles) guy is a great way to go to the friendzone for exploitation and extortion!

Attraction (nerd working at Google possibly making 6 figures) is not arousal (Serial killer drug dealer). Women have fingered themselves to the Boston terrorist, but when was the last time you heard of a woman fingering herself to Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates? Probably never. But they do for George Clooney, Brad Pitt, hell even for most other serial killers! Women lust for these types, and cry to beta males (friends) about them not being wanted by said celeb or serial killers. Of course, beta gets led around on false hope thinking he has a chance.

But he ain't getting it because he FAILED THAT COURSE OF VAGINA TINGLING 102!

Women go after men who make them tingle. Judge nismo's verdict.

Case closed.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's clear that every nerd should go kill innocent people, get caught, get convicted, go to jail, and proceed to bang his groupies.

Oh wait...

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Well it's clear that every nerd should go kill innocent people, get caught, get convicted, go to jail, and proceed to bang his groupies.

Oh wait...
Nice try. A nerd who killed a bunch of people and then subsequently had his face plastered all throughout the media would elicit far more tingles than if he had not.

Again FairShake you seem to be confusing men's attraction with women's attraction. This is not the first time I've seen you spout this gynocentric equalist horsesh!t. Your a baby boomer right?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your a baby boomer right?
Nope, the tail end of Gen X or the beginning of the Millennials. Just one who is well-adjusted and successful enough I don't need to take things to the extremes. For example for every one girl turned on by the Tsarnaev brother there are thousands upon thousands turned off. But if you are constrained by anger and bitterness you will only notice the one girl.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Nope, the tail end of Gen X or the beginning of the Millennials. Just one who is well-adjusted and successful enough I don't need to take things to the extremes. For example for every one girl turned on by the Tsarnaev brother there are thousands upon thousands turned off. But if you are constrained by anger and bitterness you will only notice the one girl.
Women's attraction has nothing to do with your fear of "anger and bitterness" you fool.

Besides, even if said nerd does only elicit one solitary gina tingle from his murderous rampage that's still one he would never have got before.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Just as there is a sick minority of men who become serial killers and terrorists, so there is sick minority of women who are attracted to them.
There is no minority of women of any kind who are groupies to engineering and computer science nerds. Makes you think, doesn't it? ;)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That settles it. You're either a World of Warcraft nerd-virgin masturbating in your parents' basement, or you're a celebri-terrorist in a jail cell with chicks going wet over your mug shot on the evening news.

Makes you wonder how the human race marches on...

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
samspade said:
That settles it. You're either a World of Warcraft nerd-virgin masturbating in your parents' basement, or you're a celebri-terrorist in a jail cell with chicks going wet over your mug shot on the evening news.

Makes you wonder how the human race marches on...
I'm a big fan of black and white thinking but your doing it wrong. I don't think anyone was implying that.

An online movement calling to free Boston bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is gathering pace – thanks to an army of teenage girls who believe he is “too beautiful to be a terrorist".
What's being said here is that warcraft nerd won't get groupies.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
There is no minority of women of any kind who are groupies to engineering and computer science nerds. Makes you think, doesn't it? ;)

Actually think there are lol.....but they're not HB9 or 10's