Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your watch?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Steinhart Flieger on handmade leather steampunk bracelet.

Steinhart on BroadArrow cuff left inside wrist dial.jpeg Steinhart on BroadArrow cuff left inside wrist upside wrist dial and closure visible.jpeg Steinhart on BroadArrow cuff left inside wrist closure 2.jpeg

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seiko all the way, baby. I alternate between these two depending on what else I'm wearing.
This one:
(pictures really don't do it justice)
and this one:

The rest of my watches are fashion watch mistakes. My grail is a Grand Seiko.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seiko all the way, baby. I alternate between these two depending on what else I'm wearing.
The rest of my watches are fashion watch mistakes. My grail is a Grand Seiko.
That Presage is pretty sweet.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This Flieger is JUST PLANE COOL - YouTube 7 minutes in. That's the Flieger I wear, PVD bracelet w/blue, orange, white colorway. That and my G-Shock 5610 square are my daily wear/low viz/travel watches.
I named this one! The Islander Bayport (youtube.com) I just got this in rootbeer. This and the first two mentions round out my daily wear pieces.
Islander Roslyn Rose Gold Dive Watch with Chocolate Brown Dial #ISL-169 (longislandwatch.com) I don't wear my rose gold model much.

2f8510db5659471ea333f4a0d20d7a6b.jpg
I'm looking to sell off my G-Steel (on left) and Invicta and level up to something nicer later on.

Last edited:

hellonwheels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Garmin Forerunner 745 is the perfect watch for me as far as fit, function, and looks. Wear it everyday to work, use it trail running, biking & hiking.

Really like that it connects to Spotify, can just download playlists straight to it (fits 500 songs) and do outdoor fitness stuff without lugging around my phone.

Attachments

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone on here buy homage watches? They are a fraction of the price of the original and look very similar?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Steinhart makes homage watches, especially their Ocean looks a lot like the Submariner. However, I wouldn't look for cheap versions of expensive watches. A real Seiko is more authentic than a fake Rolex.