Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your watch?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitbit with nice leather strap. I do have some decent watches I wear on occasion. But. FB mostly

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate wearing a watch with metal links in the band, because my arm hairs get caught in between the links. I've never heard anyone else complain about this, is it just me?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate wearing a watch with metal links in the band, because my arm hairs get caught in between the links. I've never heard anyone else complain about this, is it just me?
No! It is actually a common complaint that people have.

Normally higher end watches tend to have better spacing between links and hair isn't caught as easily. A nice oyster bracelet rarely ever tugs on my arm hair, but given they are the most common style of metal band you will hear people complain about it since it will be found on lower end watches. I often see the watch isn't properly fitted and is sliding around causing the irritation as well. If the watch is loose with a metal band then that is no good, if it is too tight and constricts movement that's bad too. Have to microadjust and get it to the goldilocks

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think my watches have NATO straps? Apart from the comfort and the adjustable length (to put the watch over your diving suit), they're light and fairly cheap, so you can buy 4-5 in different colours to 'colour-coordinate' your wristband with your attire.

And if they were sophisticated enough for James Bond's Rolex Submariner, they should look just as good on your Seiko.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seagull 1963 chronograph, very cheap for a mechanical watch, first watch/Christmas gfit I bought myself when my mother died years ago. Huge sentimental value (repaired many times and own 2 of them), always wear it in winter.

Of all the watch I’ve had/worn it get the most comments from men and women.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seagull 1963 chronograph, very cheap for a mechanical watch, first watch/Christmas gfit I bought myself when my mother died years ago. Huge sentimental value (repaired many times and own 2 of them), always wear it in winter.

Of all the watch I’ve had/worn it get the most comments from men and women.
Photo?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got to be honest, I've never been much of a watch guy. What about smart watches? Do they get any sort of style points? I would think they could make for decent conversation pieces, if nothing else.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about smart watches? Do they get any sort of style points?
Depends what style you're after. I think Fitbits and Smartwatches are mostly impressive to people who like tech.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what style you're after. I think Fitbits and Smartwatches are mostly impressive to people who like tech.
The main thing I find interesting about them is how you can change faces whenever you want. It's like having a hundred different watches in one.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main thing I find interesting about them is how you can change faces whenever you want. It's like having a hundred different watches in one.
And if you change the wristband to NATO strap, you can change the strap to colour coordinate with your outfit.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know of good Rolex knockoffs?

Captain Redbeard

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a seiko dive watch that I really like but I've received the most compliments on a $25 watch I picked up on amazon a while back. Mostly alternate between those two. Or I have a timex chronograph that almost looks like an IWC if you squint hard enough haha

Anyone know of good Rolex knockoffs?
Are you looking for a replica or a different brand but heavily inspired design?

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear either a Kylo Ren watch that is red and black or a Dora The Explorer watch that is pink and white, yes they cost me $2 each and yes they are far better conversation pieces than anything you own

I do own a fancy watch with matching sunglasses but I couldn't tell you what the brand is, was a gift
Kylo Ren? Is that because you think the new Star Wars is gay?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking for the time is an easy conversation starter.
Maybe before everyone carried a cellular and smart phone. Nowadays, women will think you're odd for not being able to afford a (dependable) phone or a watch.

Also, why do you need a 'conversation starter'? You can just use 'hello'.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe before everyone carried a cellular and smart phone. Nowadays, women will think you're odd for not being able to afford a (dependable) phone or a watch.

Also, why do you need a 'conversation starter'? You can just use 'hello'.
BORING. Give yourself a reason to talk to them or you're just a creepy dude doing cold approaches.

Women won't think sh1t. You just tell them straight up, I don't have my phone on me do you have the time? When she pulls her phone or watch (most women don't wear one) you can talk about her phone. Pokemon fan huh? How about we make like Charmander and set your bed on fire tonight.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women won't think sh1t. You just tell them straight up, I don't have my phone on me do you have the time? When she pulls her phone or watch (most women don't wear one) you can talk about her phone. Pokemon fan huh? How about we make like Charmander and set your bed on fire tonight.
You're such a smooth operator.

BORING. Give yourself a reason to talk to them or you're just a creepy dude doing cold approaches.
How about giving women a reason to talk to you?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a cellphone but I don't usually carry it into places with me, I usually leave it in the car.