Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your watch?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I basically shift between my Luminox (left to me by a friend who was KIA).
Luminox USAF Stealth F-117 op broek.jpeg And a more elegant wooden watch for when I wear a suit.
Woodwatch wooden watch wrist.jpeg And my blind watch from when I worked security and couldn't look at my watch.
Blind watch wrist black face silver balls.jpeg

The nice part about each of these watches is that they are also conversation pieces.

Show your watch(es).

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy watches. I like the idea of a gadget you wear on your wrist that can keep time. I prefer analog but also like digital watches. Here's one from my collection that gets a lot of wrist time. Casio analog. Leather band. Open crown guard. 3 subdials. 24 hr, Day & Date

Attachments

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me watches are a hobby. Most people just use their cell phones to tell time. It's about as accurate as you can get. Even your cell phone's timekeeping can be slightly off (by a second or less). If you find an online atomic clock and compare you'll see how much your phone is off. Very tiny amount.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear either a Kylo Ren watch that is red and black or a Dora The Explorer watch that is pink and white, yes they cost me $2 each and yes they are far better conversation pieces than anything you own

I do own a fancy watch with matching sunglasses but I couldn't tell you what the brand is, was a gift

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear either a Kylo Ren watch that is red and black or a Dora The Explorer watch that is pink and white, yes they cost me $2 each and yes they are far better conversation pieces than anything you own

I do own a fancy watch with matching sunglasses but I couldn't tell you what the brand is, was a gift
This is a potentially underrated strategy if true.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy watches. I like the idea of a gadget you wear on your wrist that can keep time. I prefer analog but also like digital watches. Here's one from my collection that gets a lot of wrist time. Casio analog. Leather band. Open crown guard. 3 subdials. 24 hr, Day & Date
Looks good. Many Casio watches tend to look a bit cheap, but this one looks elegant and sturdy. Kudos.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A conversation piece is only as conversational as you are. If you wear a children's watch and you can spin a good story. You remember 'Loom', those tiny rubber bands that children made bracelets from in primary school? My daughter made me one and I wore it and women would ask me who made it for me. Very easy to turn into a conversation piece.

I collect vintage sunglasses and it's cool to have a couple of distinctive sunglasses. A vintage Ray-ban or Persol can turn into a conversation piece and as a collector it's also easy to ask women about their interesting sunglasses.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a potentially underrated strategy if true.
It's actually a form of 'peacocking', which is a strategy to wear a 'conversation piece' that women can use to talk with you about so they don't have to talk straight about wanting your trouser snake.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a Seiko, but I also have my late Father's Rolex. The pain in the ass thing though, is that I need to get it resized, and only authorized dealers can do that, and it can cost a fortune.... so will just keep it in it's box.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually a form of 'peacocking', which is a strategy to wear a 'conversation piece' that women can use to talk with you about so they don't have to talk straight about wanting your trouser snake.
You get a lot of in-passing interactions, 90% of the time they ask if I have kids, opens the door for some slight sexual innuendo

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I'm done w/ my degree I'll be able to afford a rolex. I'm not rocking anything the average man would wear.
If you can afford a Rolex, I wouldn't buy a Rolex.