Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you say not to look bad when they ask you

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vitor said:
Could your dad get a roomate his age perhaps, and then you would be off the hook?
I suppose he could. It would help if the guy was a golfer or Broncos fan or something.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Sounds like there are a at least a couple of opportunities available. :up:
yeah I've just been lagging. No more lagging.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
I suppose he could. It would help if the guy was a golfer or Broncos fan or something.
Does it have to be a guy? :whistle:

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it doesn't. I just want it to be someone trustworthy, like and old dad-type. Maybe he'll get a hottie instead, lol.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In relation to this exchange below:

Nighthawk: "Live with your parents if you want. But I'd like to hear from anyone that is that gets lots of women."

Edger: "You wanna hear? Here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinoman
I agree with this. I was unemployed for a short period of time in 20s and I swear, I was getting laid back and forth."

Edger answered Nighthawk's question by providing my quote. Here is the thing...I was unemployed...but I did NOTlive with my parents. I actually had my place. I was not working...but I still had a cash flow.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
No it doesn't. I just want it to be someone trustworthy, like and old dad-type. Maybe he'll get a hottie instead, lol.
Hmmm, be careful; he may end up kicking you out if that happens.. :up:

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Latinoman said:
In relation to this exchange below:

Nighthawk: "Live with your parents if you want. But I'd like to hear from anyone that is that gets lots of women."

Edger: "You wanna hear? Here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinoman
I agree with this. I was unemployed for a short period of time in 20s and I swear, I was getting laid back and forth."

Edger answered Nighthawk's question by providing my quote. Here is the thing...I was unemployed...but I did NOTlive with my parents. I actually had my place. I was not working...but I still had a cash flow.
Latinoman, one more crack at this thing, and then I'm calling it quits on this thread/topic, as I don't have the energy for it anymore.

I personally wouldn't know, but do you(or anyone else here) know for a solid fact that a woman will pass you up if she knew you lived with a parent(s) if you were past the age of 25? Where's the proof? How do you know? Have you ever experienced it yourself? Where's the field-tests? Anybody have any first-hand experiences? Please post them if you do.

And I'm also curious what your(or anyone else's) take is on whether or not a woman will consider a guy as a f*ck buddy, or engage in a one-nighter with him, if she knew he lived with a parent(s) if he was past the age of 25? I don't recall anything mentioned.

Type away....

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Latinoman, one more crack at this thing, and then I'm calling it quits on this thread/topic, as I don't have the energy for it anymore.

I personally wouldn't know, but do you(or anyone else here) know for a solid fact that a woman will pass you up if she knew you lived with a parent(s) if you were past the age of 25? Where's the proof? How do you know? Have you ever experienced it yourself? Where's the field-tests? Anybody have any first-hand experiences? Please post them if you do.

And I'm also curious what your(or anyone else's) take is on whether or not a woman will consider a guy as a f*ck buddy, or engage in a one-nighter with him, if she knew he lived with a parent(s) if he was past the age of 25? I don't recall anything mentioned.

Type away....
How do I know? Because one of the advantages of being married (when I was married) is that you either meet a LOT of women that are friends of your wife, a lot of her female sibblings/cousins too. You also, can potentially become a friend to other single females (e.g. you become a girlfriend) if they feel they can talk to you without any concerns.

I can assure you that the ones I considered "quality women" or women worth of a relationship would NOT consider dating a man living with their parents. Especially if that woman is over 25. The jokes they make about that are very bad...to the point that I would personally prefer to be view as a "virgin 40-year-old man" than a man living with dad and mom.

It is a stigma. The problem here is that women do care about what OTHER women think about them.

If she is of college age...and you are 25 or 26...you might get away with it.

Have I ever experienced that myself? I left my home when I was 20. I have been living alone or with a woman since then. I knew a guy that was very good looking and still living with his parents. He was 24 or 25...so he still managed to go get some of the 21-24 year old crowd to feel attraction for him. Sadly, I never so him in a relationship, until he got his own appartment.

I cannot answer to the "f_k buddy" or one-night-stand as I can only talk about women that are worth of a serious relationship. All you need for a one-night-stand is to lie your way into getting laid. But a relationship (of any kind) is a different thing as women care about what other women might say. Although, interestingly enough, they might overlook the "bad boy" thing (even if her friends try to talk her out of that). But...bad boy is one thing...living with parents is another.

I do believe some of the guys in here can actually find good women...based on their individual circunstances as it seems they are living with their parents because their parents need THEM and they are there to help their parents. Some women find that honorable. Some...do. Not all...but some.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quoted by Francisco d'Aconia

And yes, there may be instances where the women that are readily available to you may be leftovers from other guys. But think about this, how often is it that any woman isn't a leftover of some sort (damn, that sounds tacky). But we're all leftovers of some sort (if we're lucky); it just means that we're living and experiencing life.
I did not mean left overs from the perspective of she was with a man and he phucked her (and they are not longer together) and now she a left over.

What I mean is that she is what's left after we pick from the pack. For instance...group of ten women...we choose 7 of them...the other 3 are left ("left overs") because they have something we find undersireable (not necessary "hotness" as also we might disqualify women based on their behavior or past life). That's what I meant with left-over.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Everyone knows there's a stigma regarding living at home. This thread shows how stupid that is, because there are all sorts of situations.

2. A DJ does not live his life concerned with how other people perceive him.

3. Women are attracted to men who have a certain power to them. People make life transitions. Some may be at home because they are on the verge of really breaking out, excelling in their careers, etc. Although they may not have "the goods" at that point, if they are on the path they are on the path. Women can sense this.

4. The women most likely to understand these situations and realize she may have a good catch have already been disqualified by Latinoman, so just make peace with that.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
1. Everyone knows there's a stigma regarding living at home. This thread shows how stupid that is, because there are all sorts of situations.
Well...the OP asked for a question. The answer is that there is NOT way to make this a positive situation. Regardless of the situation, it is never positive. Sh_it happens.

2. A DJ does not live his life concerned with how other people perceive him.
A DJ is also an independent being.

3. Women are attracted to men who have a certain power to them. People make life transitions. Some may be at home because they are on the verge of really breaking out, excelling in their careers, etc. Although they may not have "the goods" at that point, if they are on the path they are on the path. Women can sense this.
To a degree, I don't disagree with that.

4. The women most likely to understand these situations and realize she may have a good catch have already been disqualified by Latinoman, so just make peace with that.
What do you define as a "good catch"? Because I have bad news for you...women definition of "good catch" is not the same as ours.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good catch would be a guy moving up in the world.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well so far, I've got $1845 a month to live on, after "regular bills", so that $1845 includes rent, food, GAS ($3.45), any money I might save or spend on myself.

I'm looking up studios in my area, average is between $900-$1200. This is non-ghetto. It's a wide disparity between prices.

I don't know if I could eat, drive my car etc. on $645 at the highest rent. $945 at the lowest rent, probably.

Hopefully this job search ends in more money. Maybe what's happening at my current could give me a raise. I actually make a decent income but it's those crazy college loans.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
How do I know? Because one of the advantages of being married (when I was married) is that you either meet a LOT of women that are friends of your wife, a lot of her female sibblings/cousins too. You also, can potentially become a friend to other single females (e.g. you become a girlfriend) if they feel they can talk to you without any concerns.

I can assure you that the ones I considered "quality women" or women worth of a relationship would NOT consider dating a man living with their parents. Especially if that woman is over 25. The jokes they make about that are very bad...to the point that I would personally prefer to be view as a "virgin 40-year-old man" than a man living with dad and mom.
A self-proclaimed "supposed" DJ/Player, and he listens to what women say. You know, I was going to include in my last post that I don't wanna hear anything about women saying, "I would never get involved with a guy who still lives with his parent(s) if he's past the age of 25", but I thought I wouldn't have to cause you already knew better.

How many times do women say one thing and do another? Is that not emphasized enough here? Even the worst case AFC knows it.

And by the way, perhaps your friend couldn't keep their interest, cause his game wasn't good enough, to the point where these women wanted a long-term relationship with him.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
It is a stigma. The problem here is that women do care about what OTHER women think about them.
Exactly, that's the problem. Some women I'm sure, won't get into a relationship with a guy because he lives with his parents at 26, because they care too much what people around them think. F*ck that! Such women who care what others think, are women who live for others, and not for themselves. Pure unintelligent, STUPIDITY. Do you know how much of a turn-off that is? Why let others dictate the way you should live? That's weak. That shows a lack of confidence.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
A self-proclaimed "supposed" DJ/Player, and he listens to what women say. You know, I was going to include in my last post that I don't wanna hear anything about women saying, "I would never get involved with a guy who still lives with his parent(s) if he's past the age of 25", but I thought I wouldn't have to cause you already knew better.

How many times do women say one thing and do another? Is that not emphasized enough here? Even the worst case AFC knows it.

And by the way, perhaps your friend couldn't keep their interest cause his game wasn't good enough to the point where these women wanted a long-term relationship with him.
It is not what they say...it is the fact that I have also SEEN them avoid those guys.

If it was just what they say...vs. what they did. That would be a different matter.

My friend was actually pretty good...the only problem is that professional women tend to gravitate toward independent men (regardless if those men make less money than them).

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Exactly, that's the problem. There probably are some women out there that won't get into a relationship with a guy because he lives with his parents at 26, because they care too much what people around them think. F*ck that! Such women who care what others think, are women who live for others, and not for themselves. Pure unintelligent, STUPIDITY. Do you know how much of a turn-off that is? Why let others dictate the way you should live? That's weak. That shows a lack of confidence.
Would you blame a woman for picking a guy that is INDEPENDENT over a guy that is DEPENDENT?

I won't. In fact, I would DISCOURAGE very strongly my daughter and sisters from seeing someone like that.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Good catch would be a guy moving up in the world.
A good catch is a guy who is down-to-earth and humble(don't confuse that with AFCism), and doesn't mooch off other people out of laziness.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
A good catch is a guy who is down-to-earth and humble(don't confuse that with AFCism), and doesn't mooch off other people out of laziness.
Your bar is SO low...that I am going to have to call you..."snake" (or snail).

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Your bar is SO low...that I am going to have to call you..."snake" (or snail).
Only a "low" person would think that.