Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"We have to talk. I'm moving out."

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Hope this helps.
LOL, what else do you hope for? A cure for cancer? World peace? Santa being real? :rolleyes:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If most guys on here are full of sh!t, then the ones who aren't will seem like they are. Like Abe Lincoln said when he was called two-faced, if I had two faces, then I wouldn't be wearing this one.

I forgot to mention, bpd girl's convict man, who is a broke, jobless, homeless, car-less, woman-beating, heroin-smoking repeat guest of the criminal justice system...is also a don juan. She said every time they went to a party, she learned that he'd had sex with most of the women there, many of them half his age. It makes me cringe every time I read on sosuave about a guy being convinced that he can't get laid because he doesn't make enough money; that is a ridiculous excuse.

BPD girl is begging me to move away with her. The biggest thing that keeps me from being with only her is not that she's pregnant, but that someday, her man is coming back. The bail hearing put off his release at least another two months. Even if she wants to leave him now, it will be different when he's knocking on the door. If he beats her up, which I won't do, then I think I have to beat him up, which I'm not in a hurry to do. I'm not scared of anyone in a fair fight, but he's also a gun nut, and I'm also not in a hurry to be the second dead boyfriend from fighting over this girl.

BPD girl was telling me tonight that she needs to get laid. It's going to be hard to say no if she agrees to be secret fvck-buddies. I would feel like a heel, cheating on my girlfriend. But she is damn sexy, and a lot of fun.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
A little white-knighting too, keep up the good work!
Good point, Zarky. BPD girl is the one who chose to get involved with this piece of trash, and now Bible Belt feels obliged to "save" her from him. I'm almost beginning to buy into the hacked account theories.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Good point, Zarky. BPD girl is the one who chose to get involved with this piece of trash, and now Bible Belt feels obliged to "save" her from him. I'm almost beginning to buy into the hacked account theories.

Captain Save a Ho to the rescue! Bible Belt, you should marry her, adopt her kids and buy her a house. That's what the chump is doing for my BPD ex. Want to see the pic again? I don't give a ****. It's funny:

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/844/r4hi.jpg

That could be you Bible Belt. What a lucky man you could be!

Jules_Winfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible Belt,

Thank you for sharing.

If any of you guys haven't had some variation of this situation, then you haven't loved anyone.

yyc12

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jules_Winfield said:
Bible Belt,

Thank you for sharing.

If any of you guys haven't had some variation of this situation, then you haven't loved anyone.
No, I think it's because we have all been there before and have learned from the mistakes and most are genuinely trying to be helpful...99% of the time, nothing good ever comes from getting back together with someone. Whatever previous issues that caused the split in the first place don't ever go away permanently; it's only a matter of time before they resurface.

WoodB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible Belt, regardless of how all this turns out for you, the one thing you have to really watch for is the presence of the ex-con who packs a piece and may be willing to use it on you. You know how BPDs can control a man's thinking and you don't want this thug anywhere near your life even if you are capable of taking him on in a fair stand-up fight. Not worth it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fvcked the hell out of bpd girl two nights ago. It was the best sex I've ever had in my life. She has learned a lot of new tricks since I last did her five years ago. She reminds me a lot of the $5,000/night hookers on the HBO show about the Bunny Ranch. It was amazing.

Then the next morning we agreed to both go back to our relationships. BPDs have a remarkable way of being able to turn off emotions like a switch, which is part of what make them perfect mistresses. She and I both got our revenge fvck. For her, it was over her man getting locked up for beating her up. For me, it was about my gf moving out, screwing the girl who is her worst nightmare. She said we needed to get it out of our system.

BPD girl has given me a lot of advice about how to handle my gf. And she is quite insightful. She has been taunting my gf over facebook, because she knows the gf is obsessed with looking at her page. She made a post about cooking dinner for an old friend, and within an hour my gf was texting me that it must be me. BPD girl also made her fb default pic one of her in my truck. "Be a man and don't take any sh!t" is what bpd girl told me. That's how I've been handling it, with no apologies at all, and my gf is still eating out of my hand.

BPD girl is spending this week in jail for an old domestic violence charge against the murderer who killed a guy over her. Her current man in jail, who is the murderer's former best friend, should get out of jail any day. I am going to try to just disappear from her life when he gets out. We will see how that goes.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I fvcked the hell out of bpd girl two nights ago. It was the best sex I've ever had in my life. She has learned a lot of new tricks since I last did her five years ago. She reminds me a lot of the $5,000/night hookers on the HBO show about the Bunny Ranch. It was amazing.

Then the next morning we agreed to both go back to our relationships. BPDs have a remarkable way of being able to turn off emotions like a switch, which is part of what make them perfect mistresses. She and I both got our revenge fvck. For her, it was over her man getting locked up for beating her up. For me, it was about my gf moving out, screwing the girl who is her worst nightmare. She said we needed to get it out of our system.

BPD girl has given me a lot of advice about how to handle my gf. And she is quite insightful. She has been taunting my gf over facebook, because she knows the gf is obsessed with looking at her page. She made a post about cooking dinner for an old friend, and within an hour my gf was texting me that it must be me. BPD girl also made her fb default pic one of her in my truck. "Be a man and don't take any sh!t" is what bpd girl told me. That's how I've been handling it, with no apologies at all, and my gf is still eating out of my hand.

BPD girl is spending this week in jail for an old domestic violence charge against the murderer who killed a guy over her. Her current man in jail, who is the murderer's former best friend, should get out of jail any day. I am going to try to just disappear from her life when he gets out. We will see how that goes.
BB i think you should contact the Jerry Springer show so that you can appear with your two crazy chicks and all of your stories. You would fit in perfectly.

Is that what you want out of life? To be known for? If so, you are doing a helluva good job achieving it.

I really think you have gone over the deep edge.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jules_Winfield said:
Bible Belt,

Thank you for sharing.

Sure, you love now but what about the future when she is obese and *****y, and owns your balls with child support payments? Makes abortion sound pretty good doesn't it.

Franco Jimbo

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
BPD girl is begging me to move away with her. The biggest thing that keeps me from being with only her is not that she's pregnant, but that someday, her man is coming back
The biggest thing that should keep you from being with her is her being crazy and a slut. You can't seriously be contemplating a LTR with a broad like this. Just, no. She will draw you down into She'ol.

Bible_Belt said:
If he beats her up, which I won't do, then I think I have to beat him up, which I'm not in a hurry to do. I'm not scared of anyone in a fair fight, but he's also a gun nut, and I'm also not in a hurry to be the second dead boyfriend from fighting over this girl
If you end up paralyzed and/or disfigured, it's likely she won't even want to remember who you are or what you've done for her. Just trust me, man. I'm not being a d!ck, either. I can't stand my fellow man being in deep with any woman like that, let alone a BPD.

What the other poster said about BPD mind-control? It's not something I'd recommend taking lightly. One minute, you'll be relaxing with a bowl of Cheerios, and there'll be gunshots screaming through your house. I'm not telling you to cower in fear, but the woman has no consideration for your plight or your fight. Zero.

I recall my ex-BPD asking me if I'd fight another man for her (it turned her on, I could tell). Do not be her attack dog. It's mindless and below you.

Bible_Belt said:
BPD girl was telling me tonight that she needs to get laid. It's going to be hard to say no if she agrees to be secret fvck-buddies. I would feel like a heel, cheating on my girlfriend. But she is damn sexy, and a lot of fun.
Stop being weak for her. She's got you and she knows you'll tolerate near anything. Hell, it's probable she even thinks she could get her friends to **** in your mouth and you'd forgive her.

If she wants to f***: set a time, deal with her, and go. Don't waste time fantasizing about it, and don't fawn over her. You should know all this by now, man. Regain control.

BudaBing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
If most guys on here are full of sh!t, then the ones who aren't will seem like they are. Like Abe Lincoln said when he was called two-faced, if I had two faces, then I wouldn't be wearing this one.

I forgot to mention, bpd girl's convict man, who is a broke, jobless, homeless, car-less, woman-beating, heroin-smoking repeat guest of the criminal justice system...is also a don juan. She said every time they went to a party, she learned that he'd had sex with most of the women there, many of them half his age. It makes me cringe every time I read on sosuave about a guy being convinced that he can't get laid because he doesn't make enough money; that is a ridiculous excuse.

BPD girl is begging me to move away with her. The biggest thing that keeps me from being with only her is not that she's pregnant, but that someday, her man is coming back. The bail hearing put off his release at least another two months. Even if she wants to leave him now, it will be different when he's knocking on the door. If he beats her up, which I won't do, then I think I have to beat him up, which I'm not in a hurry to do. I'm not scared of anyone in a fair fight, but he's also a gun nut, and I'm also not in a hurry to be the second dead boyfriend from fighting over this girl.

BwaHAHAHAHAHAHA!

My original theory is GUARENTEED now.

BudaBing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
BPD girl just had a miscarriage. Do you think I would make that up? Maybe dead babies are funny to you, so laugh all you want.
Ah, lets see, YES.

Are you the -->blonde or the -->brunette?

Be honest now.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
which is why you both suck with women and are on a how to get girls site in the first place. Thanks for demonstrating how to be pvssy repellent.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
BPD girl just had a miscarriage. Do you think I would make that up? Maybe dead babies are funny to you, so laugh all you want.

You sure she was really pregnant?