Too Many Fuglies On Match.com???

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tboner
Don't know about Match, but I'm on Yahoo. You upper midwestern guys' definitions continue down to southern Indiana.

Other translations of women's online statements:

I Have a big heart = and a body like a whale to go with it.

Want to be friends first = LJBF. I'm really looking for drones to serve the queen.

Looking for Mr. Right = I am still living in the little girl, storybook fantasy.

Just got out of bad relationship = I have ultra low self esteem.

Looking for a nice guy = Want a man to support me and my four kids.

Someone to love me for who I am = Someone who will put up with my laziness, nagging, lack of cleanliness and irresponsible spending habits.
PERFECT! that needs to be in the bible, at least the online bible.

lol.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
what you have failed to realize is that you've offended more than half of the guys, eh hem, men, on this particular board with your first comment...
Oh no! What have I done!

those who are my age AND who bag mid-twenties chicks exclusively.
You guys are just "too cold" for me.

I don't know how my expression of gratitude turned into all this. I'm just trying to relay my appreciation for helping online conversations with chicks MY OWN AGE flow so smoothly, if only because they are so flooded with emails from guys tanatamount to their father or creepy uncle. I admit, I need all the help I can get! So thanks again!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09
Oh no! What have I done!

You guys are just "too cold" for me.

I don't know how my expression of gratitude turned into all this. I'm just trying to relay my appreciation for helping online conversations with chicks MY OWN AGE flow so smoothly, if only because they are so flooded with emails from guys tanatamount to their father or creepy uncle. I admit, I need all the help I can get! So thanks again!

that is true, and that is the advantage that older guys who have their shiat together have over guys your age. why would a chick, mid-twenties, who has dated loser after loser her own age (not calling you one), continue to date these chumps HOPING they will become what some of us more 'mature' men are ALREADY.

there are a lot of mid-twenties chicks out are there specifically looking for a man who is in his mid thirties for that very reason. a much larger proportion of them have their shiat together.

when a man gets married for the second time, on average his new wifey is 11 years younger. why? for the reasons above. my dad's second wife was 13 years younger. and the dude was a DJ :) till the day he died.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so anyways, i think i'm going to sign up and dabble here and there.

i like the feature (stalking feature) whereby you can view those that have viewed your personal.

also like the reverse lookup (sort).

i know this has been covered before, but how many page views are you guys getting, within what time period.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

there are a lot of mid-twenties chicks out are there specifically looking for a man who is in his mid thirties for that very reason. a much larger proportion of them have their shiat together.
This is very true, especially if "have shiat together" means doing good financially.

Those chicks who are specifically looking for significantly older guys, mostly have one thing in mind: financial security, high ability to support a family...

Oblivious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to rock the boat, but what real DJ would talk about their sexual exploits like that? And at your age too. Thats real played. Great you have your successes but that is real simple and immature right there! Not trying to be negative but it is what it is.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oblivious
Sorry to rock the boat, but what real DJ would talk about their sexual exploits like that? And at your age too. Thats real played. Great you have your successes but that is real simple and immature right there! Not trying to be negative but it is what it is.
i am assuming that was directed towards me. nevertheless, sometimes you just can't win. this is a site for men about women, and more.

i've posted probably 3 similar "field reports" since i've joined. i don't post them because i think they are lame and quite useless unless you know the guy who's posting them. just my opinion.

ER!C requested, i delivered a summary. no details of any kind. just the basic facts.

why? in part to counter the negativity that guys my age are "creepy old men" who are out of their league with the mid-twenties chicks.

if it upsets you, don't read it. seriously, go over to enotalone.com

another thread post of mine regarding this very issue, from Anything Else...

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=706029#post706029

whatever.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ER!C requested, i delivered a summary. no details of any kind. just the basic facts.
It's all my fault :cheer:

I like ur field reports, but I want details :cheer: eg which hole u put it in first, her facial expressions when she saw your meat pole, etc.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
It's all my fault :cheer:

I like ur field reports, but I want details :cheer: eg which hole u put it in first, her facial expressions when she saw your meat pole, etc.
PM it, because nobody wants to hear that sh1t except you

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stand corrected.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger women and older men

You're both right and both wrong, DrZ and TooCold.

There are some women who like, and even prefer men who are older than them -- especially for FB situations -- and some women who are absolutely dead-set against going out with men over a certain age (which might even be only a few years older than them), even if the guy looks younger than they do. It's not "one size fits all."

I tend to go out with women who are considerably younger than me because: 1) I'm not in a particularly stable and settled-down life situation, and, much more importantly, 2) I look a great deal younger than I am. I've even had women who are younger than I am reject me by telling me i'm "just a kid." Flattering, but annoying.

Online dating is not the place for people to find others who are of a much different age than they are: the numbers are just about everything in the online world, at least as far as getting off the starting line goes. Most of the women I've dated in real life would not have even considered me had we made our first contact online. So a fellow a women might think "hot" metting him in person could very well be seen as a "creepy old man" online if he doesn't conceal his age. That's just the way the game is played.

When I've had a go at the online thing (with and amazingly high % of replies, but nothing more than a few dates after that), I've rarely written to women whose "laundry list" I didn't fit 100%... yet I have had a quite few women write me who had criteria stated in their profile that my profile clearly stated I did not match. Go figure ... chick logic.

I would expect a large % of not too hot or ridiculously selective (guilty as charged, in my case) people (of both sexes) on dating sites. Who are most likely to be available, after all?

Last edited:

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've had equal success online and off for women who are roughly 10 years younger than myself. i would say the same number of women are looking for an "older" guy, whether it's online or not. stands to reason anyway.

30 is basically my cut off age. i don't even bother with women my age, even though i have opportunities. it's just out of the question. likewise as the previous poster mentioned, some younger women will never consider giving a guy who's 10 years older the time of day.

but i would say a good 50% of the younger women are looking for an older guy or would not dismiss it out of hand, split at 25% for both groups. can't prove it, but i'd bet $5 bucks on it :)

i'll post the mpegs of some wild A2M action later. is that what you are interested in ER!C? you pervert!

Grunt

Reaction score
Ya know I swore the same thing: no online personals, but was like hey "what the heck" Went to yahoo personals, and wasted 20 bucks....

the reason why they are all fugly is because hotties have no problems getting guys, do not need a meeting site. The only ones that do are the fuglys, wierdos, and people lying about thier age.

I quickly cancelled my profile though because I realized that if I get off the computer, and ask a girl out face to face, then I have much better odds.

Just asked a girl btw and it was extremely nerveracking, it was as bad, or if not worse that speaking in public.... Definately feel great now that is over though...

Tboner

Don Juan
Reaction score
TooColdUlrick

Keep the details. I learn a lot reading the details of lay reports and failure reports. I've used Yahoo personals which is terrible in southern Indiana so I prefer to go offline for pickups.

Here's a recent LR that is somewhat typical of my off line game. I like them around 23 to 28. I can't lie about my age online, so I can't get much there.

I did a 23 year old HB7 two weeks ago. I could see the grudge F*** coming as soon as I met her because she told me about the fight that day with her fiancee within the first 5 minutes. Took only an hour to get her to my place. Used all 3 orifices. She stayed over night. Ran into her last weekend and she introduced me to her fiancee. I'm just a friend of hers.

This chick never asked my age before we did it. I think she had never experienced something like me. Next morning she did ask my age. I just handed her my drivers license and......

Her: WTF
Her: No F***ing way (with a big smile on her face)
Her: You're older than my mom.

I'm guessed at 25-28 in baggy clothes and 30-34 in jeans. I have a son 21 and been with girls as young as 18.

I'm 44 years old.

Here's another interesting thing that will happen when you live where you grew up and mack the young ones.

A year ago, I met a female high school classmate. She was a HB9 back then, now a 5 at best. She was too far above me to even acknowledge me then, but now had a strong sexual interest in me. I chatted with her, politely turned down her offer because I wanted the HB9 that she was back then, so I just banged her 22 yo HB8 daughter instead.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Younger women and older men

Originally posted by Bonhomme

Online dating is not the place for people to find others who are of a much different age than they are: the numbers are just about everything in the online world, at least as far as getting off the starting line goes. Most of the women I've dated in real life would not have even considered me had we made our first contact online. So a fellow a women might think "hot" metting him in person could very well be seen as a "creepy old man" online if he doesn't conceal his age. That's just the way the game is played.
Bonhomme,

Right on! :up:
It amazes me, annoys me a lot, but you state a fact: women online care not even about yoru pics and how hot youa re or how much money you make: first they care about your age.

I agree it is really sad when they look the, at the age data and conclude "Youa re lying!"...
Anyway, I believe that it is a conspiracy from owner of online dtaing web sites: they are sure aware of the age phenomenon still they insist on putting it on the top of your profile...They want us to NOT meet women...and just hang out online and pay them those $$.

It would be much better just to put that age data somehwere in teh middle of teh profile and state age range instaed of teh excat age: 25-35, 35-45, etc...that would make much more sense and would make online dtaing significantly easier.

By the way, why do you think age is of such huge importance to women? I also wonder why is it of such huge importance to guys??
The only age requirement I have is "older than 25-26" since younger then this women tend to be incredibly flaky...

Oblivious

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a younger woman, I must say that I wouldn't give you old foogies the time of day. You act as juvenile as any 25 year old or younger that I know. If you guys were worth what you thought you were, you wouldn't still be single prying on young butt.

But it doesn't seem like you guys are looking for much substance anyway, but just pure sleeze. And if thats your bag, then GOOD for you. You're doing awesome! But grow up! I guess some guys never do.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oblivious
As a younger woman, I must say that I wouldn't give you old foogies the time of day. You act as juvenile as any 25 year old or younger that I know. If you guys were worth what you thought you were, you wouldn't still be single prying on young butt.

But it doesn't seem like you guys are looking for much substance anyway, but just pure sleeze. And if thats your bag, then GOOD for you. You're doing awesome! But grow up! I guess some guys never do.
"but just pure sleeze"???...In case you forget: it is a mainstream: men mostly are looking for pretty young women. Women are mostly looking for older, financially stable men.

And there is no point to say that they are looking for "money" or "pure sleeze". This is how society works, in its mainstream.

If you manage to get a personality and is looking for a persoanlity regardless of money, age/looks then it is fine: go on...we dont hear from these women often.