Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too Many Fuglies On Match.com???

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
this makes absolutely no sense. how would one express these things, without having good writing skills?
It is possible, but maybe no obvious. Basically one has to understand the concept, i.e. what he wants to convey. To convey those things, you don't have to be a write, there is no need for good writing skills. One can ... borrow them. I did for exmaple: I read, I ask, I get feedback on my writing. Eventutally I came up with something very simple, that doesn't require good writing skills but it does require some thinking before I write.
So it is simple I just have to think what kind of message I send her, even if it is full of mistakes and cumbersome to weird phrases. But it works.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iveyleeger
Immaculate -- Did any of them contact you first and include their #'s? That's what we were talking about. There's something strange about that.
Yes, I personally think a woman would not send her number without your letter first. This seems unrealistic.
She may however do that after you send her a cool intro letter.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by al77
It is possible, but maybe no obvious. Basically one has to understand the concept, i.e. what he wants to convey. To convey those things, you don't have to be a write, there is no need for good writing skills. One can ... borrow them. I did for exmaple: I read, I ask, I get feedback on my writing. Eventutally I came up with something very simple, that doesn't require good writing skills but it does require some thinking before I write.
So it is simple I just have to think what kind of message I send her, even if it is full of mistakes and cumbersome to weird phrases. But it works.
it doesn't work. i would dispute that till the end of days.

dood, you have poor writing skills. what you are saying, or trying to say, because you have poor writing skills, doesn't make sense.

if you "borrow" material, you will get busted...somehow, someway...she will know you are a poser, or incongruent. most likely she will discover this within 10 minutes of the first date, because in your emails, you relied on other's material, and in person, you got nuttin' left. gee, al77 sounded great in his emails, but a droid in person...NEXT.

also, you want at least a semi-smart chick right? if you can't write propa' she's going to next you for someone that can.

if you want a bimbo, i suppose it doesn't matter. but the bimbo is going to choose the super hot guy over you in a heartbeat.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

dood, you have poor writing skills. what you are saying, or trying to say, because you have poor writing skills, doesn't make sense.

if you "borrow" material, you will get busted...somehow, someway...she will know you are a poser, or incongruent. most likely she will discover this within 10 minutes of the first date, because in your emails, you relied on other's material, and in person, you got nuttin' left. gee, al77 sounded great in his emails, but a droid in person...NEXT.

also, you want at least a semi-smart chick right? if you can't write propa' she's going to next you for someone that can.

if you want a bimbo, i suppose it doesn't matter. but the bimbo is going to choose the super hot guy over you in a heartbeat.
Well said.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

if you "borrow" material, you will get busted...somehow, someway...she will know you are a poser, or incongruent. most likely she will discover this within 10 minutes of the first date,
I think you are right - I usually can't keep up my email style on a real date, so I felt many chicks might find me incongruent.
But if we isolate emails from real dates, then there is no need for good writing skills, one just have to know (or borrow) some good concepts and put them into his messages. Btw, I borrowed many of them from you :)

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by al77
I think you are right - I usually can't keep up my email style on a real date, so I felt many chicks might find me incongruent.
But if we isolate emails from real dates, then there is no need for good writing skills, one just have to know (or borrow) some good concepts and put them into his messages. Btw, I borrowed many of them from you :)
i'm flattered...but you've got to get your own style, one that works for you.

you're absolutely correct...if you are going to be only a penpal, then only email is what you should be focusing on. but what's the point of that?

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm flattered...but you've got to get your own style, one that works for you.

you're absolutely correct...if you are going to be only a penpal, then only email is what you should be focusing on. but what's the point of that?
It is not like I dont have my style and not like I have it. I simply learnt the concept "what women want" and convey in in my emails\online chat. It work well when compared to what I used to write before.
The most interesting part is when i write I basically follow the concept: CF, some unusual descriptions... but when I meet a girl, I don't have time to come up with funny stuff and if she is above average my AFC part is afraid I'll scrare her off with my teasing\****y lines. So really good idea here is to not care about her...