Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tihash's Daytime Approach Journal

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't bother with opinions or questions per say, i mean yeah i know i'm new to approaching, but i find just going up to a girl and asking their name then introducing myself and everything else i can think of.

I like it that way as it's more natural for me :D

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Composite Approach #52

I am count two half-arsed approaches as Composite Approach #52

The first was at B&N. A woman (prob. 30ish) sitting in a chair.; I grab a few girl mags and sit next to her and do my magazine opener. She says she isn't a typical girl and doesn't have any recommendations. Next.

The second was at Marshall's or Ross. Late 20's chick is in the pillows aisle. "Can I ask you a question? Do pillows make a good housewarming gift? blah blah"

She says yes, talks about pillows, but it was weird: she kept shopping and looking at sh!t as she was talking to me. It was both annoying and rude. I ask her name and she tells me but does not stop looking at pillows instead of at me and never asks my name. I figure she is either weird or not interested. Either way, next. I walk off.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #53

See a HOT girl walk into Bed, Bath and Beyond as I am walking in. Like a puss, I delay approaching and then have to spend 6 or 7 minutes tracking her down. I finally ball up and approach.

Me: "Excuse me-- Can I ask you a question"
Hb: BIG smile "Sure!"
Me: My friend just bought a condo and I need to get some housewarming gifts. Do you think a couple of bottles of wine and some fancy wine glasses are a good gift?
Her: blah blah

Turns out she just got her first place, she is her starting college. We only talk about 90 seconds, she is all smiles, VERY friendly, and starts walking off after I ask her name. I think, "F- this!" and ask:

"You're the prettiest girl I've seen all day. Hey, are you single?"

Her: "Yes, but I'm only 18. I think I'm too young for you."

OUCH! lol

=)

Next...

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #54

ANother HOT girl. This one is at Ross or Marshall's. I puss out as she is in handbags, puss out when she is looking at the junk in the back. To my surprise, she lands at the DVDs in the front.

I open her about whether some DVDs, in addition to wine glasses and wine, make a good housewarming gift.

She is all smiles, very nice girl, we talk movies, she is very helpful. Talk about 5 min. During the convo, I hear something about her boyfriend this or that.

I close by saying: "I think I heard you say you have a bf. So you're not single?"

She says she is not, I tell her she is very pretty. Next.

I guess I could have just asked for the number and ignored the bf sentence. Maybe I will try that next time.

I WASTED over TEN MINUTES OF MY LIFE by procrastinating with her. Shame on me. She was beautiful, but also friendly and sweet once i opened her. I need to follow the 3s rule!!!

FInally, as a side note, there were these 2 dudes in the store who looked like they were straight out of casting for the Jersey Shore, and they looked this girl up and down and she was within 2 feet of them at one point (before i approached) and they didn't say a word and I am especially proud that I approached when home boys could only stare. ;)

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #55

This was last night at Barnes and Noble. Only one sargable chick. Hot bod, but when I open her on what she is looking at she looks at me without a smile, is a total cold biotch, and her face looked ugly (in large part bc of her attitude). I tried re-opening but she got up (was sitting on floor reading) and walked off!! lol NEXT!

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #56

This is at Marshall's lasty night after #55. No one really hot, but a cute, older (I'd guess my age) chick in the junk section in the back. I open her with my "friend's housewarming gift" nonsense, she is all smiles, I get the number. Texted her today. No reply, but I really don't care. I can do better. Next...

Reaction score
I've been direct before, about 4-5 times, with asking girls if "They're single?"
It's not a good question man... dont do it again, even if they are single you're settin' yourself up for a letdown.. just assume she is single, if she is in a relationship she WILL let you know.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Banged #42 tonight. My first Eastern European poontang. Yay! It took 3 dates, but tonight no LMR at all. Dates #1 and #2 were Starbucks. Tonight was a movie at my house. I spent less than $10 total on her. F- all those biotches that want you to wine and dine them before they will give it up.

Updated stats are below. I will note, thus far, I have about a 25% chance of contact info from a cold approach. I have about a 35% chance of a date with a chick that gives me her number. And if I start dating them, I have a 70% chance of eventually (not necessarily first date) getting poontang.

Stats since i started the re-numbering in 9/2009:

Cold Approaches: 56
Phone Numbers: 15
Email Addresses: 1
Dates: 7 (only count once even if multiple dates same girl)
BJs: 1 (do not count if got BJ and lay, only count as lay)
Lays: 5

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #57

I went to Super Target. See a cute girl but puss out. I am pissed at myself for that, but I really couldn't think of how to open her.

See another girl with an interesting skirt. Opened her on that, asked where she bought it (my fake cousin's birthday is coming up and she'd LOVE it!), and she told me, then promptly walked away without a smile.

Not counting this next one, but see a cute girl eyeing up the OJ. I roll up with my cart and say, "Is it a tough choice?" She says she needs a really big one without pulp blah blah but kept mentioning "he" needed a big one without pulp and since "he" is paying for it she will get him the kind "he" wants. I assumed it was the bf, but I know I shouldn't have. We talk only 20 seconds but she is so friendly she even says "Nice talking to you" with a smile as she walks off. Shame on me on that one. That's why I am not counting it.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #58

Same Super Target. See a girl in the lamp aisle holding a lamp shade up to a lamp.

I roll up and say, "That's the one! I vote for that combination."

We talk lamps, she is in the Coast Guard, I ask if she fights pirates, she is friendly enough, but after 5-6 min I ask her name and she gives it but doesn't ask mine. Red flag. I close but she is dating someone. NEXT!

Glad I closed at least in Super Target yesterday.

I see all this as keeping my well-practiced for the day that the right girl is in the right place at the right time so I can open her...

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the APOC!!! :D

Also canned lines are kind of boring you should wing it like I did haha.

Reaction score
If you spent half your time actually talking to women instead of making up your fake field reports you might get laid.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^

Loser who tries to start fights-- for no reason-- on the internet like a 'tard.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #59

At Ross Dress for Less:

I see one cute chick as I walk in and she is looking at luggage. I was about 30 seconds then open her on it. After a few seconds I see she has a wedding ring on so I walk away.

I go to the junk department in the back and eventually see a cute girl trying on shoes. She is standing in a non-shoe aisle, and is trying them on there so she can look at them across the aisle in a mirror. I walk past her in her aisle and comment on how she made her own shoe department. She smiles and laughs. I ball up and come back and ask her a question about housewarming gifts, and she gives me her advice. She smiles and is friendly, so it is easy to transition to non-advice talk. At one point she puts a pair of shoes back on (I guess she had none on when I started talking to her) and she grew like 3 inches. I said something to that effect and she busted out laughing. Then SHE asked ME what my name was, which I took as a very good sign. I closed and got her number. Talked about 5 minutes. She said she doesn't have texting, which is weird. We shall see...

ChanceBoudreaux

Don Juan
Reaction score
give me a run down of you woman clothes store approach, any logistical nightmares,

-do you spend a few min, an hour walking around the shop
( if theres a chick that tickled your fancy and goes into store thats empty but has loads of staff standing, watching doing nothing, do you carry on or wait for her to exit the store)

-when the girl is browsing the rail and there is 3-5 other people beside her do you approach or do you wait when shes by herself

(this always happens to me all the time i'm about to appoach and a million people go beside her on the same rail browsing the clothes or even worse when its a really small shop and everyones a ear drop away,
infact last week i tried to make an approach but this fat lady on those electric wheelchair scooter came charging in my way, blocked me and my target , target saw me so i carried on walking cause that was the 3rd time i passed her)

-do you attract security

(for some strange reason, i seem to attract security, they think i'm gonna steal something, which makes my approaching in store very awkward , its always ticking away in the back of my mind, i world be about to make an approach and security will come up to me)

but what i will say is that depending on what particular store you go, theres guareenteed to be be more than one babe, which is more than i can say about street approaches, you can walk hours and see 0 chicks and some days lots if very much luck of the draw really
and another thing i will say about stores is the girl will be stationary, on street approach i have to bloody chase them up and down and even when i approach we might still be on the move as i say my bit to them because they are on there way to the train station

ChanceBoudreaux

Don Juan
Reaction score
a great place to find girls are bra shops but its really hard to approach with out looking like a pervert and attracting security :(

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Chance,

To answer your questions, I have only done approaches in clothing stores that sell both men's and women's clothing. Here in the states, there are several stores like that that sell home decor and other similar items. Most of the time, my approaches are not in the women's clothing section but in home decor, etc.

Having said all that, there is a store near me called Plato's Closet which only sell's (used) women's clothing and it ALWAYS has the hottest babes going in and out. I'd love to go to women's only stores as those seem to attract many HBs. And I have seen the same thing-- a clothing store is almost guaranteed to have at least one HB while you could spend hours elsewhere to find one.

Along those same lines, Victoria's Secret and other lingerie shops have lots of HBs in comparison to normal stores, but I have yet to approach in one for fear of looking weird and for lack of what to say.

I have never attracted security's attention.

Tell me Chance, what do you say to women when you approach in the women's clothing section?

Last edited:

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pissed at myself for letting one get away at SuperTarget because I didn't approach soon enough.

Anyone have any advice for the following:

(1) You KNOW to approach, but just in that moment can't make yourself say something

and/or

(2) What can you say as a universal opener in any aisle of a supermarket or Target or whatever?

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #60

This is at Borders Bookstore.

This girl is seated in an area with 4 chairs. Logistics are a little tough as her chair is facing a wall of books, and her back is towards the room. I browse in her area for a few minutes (should have opened right away) then ask her what she is reading, etc. She is fairly friendly, I sit next to her, she recommends a book for me. After 5 or 6 minutes, I close but she has a bf. Next!

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #61

SuperTarget.

I mess up by not opening a cute girl and she never "lands" long enough for my liking (i.e., doesn't stand still very long at all). She was super cute so I am pissed.

Anyhow, #61 is in the groceries. I procrastinate a few times, she finally rolls up and is looking at ice cream. I open her on what to take to a house party as a snack, and she is like, "Do I know you from somewhere? Do you shop at Aldi?"

Then it dawned on my that I met her from eharmony about a year or 2 ago! lol. I denied knowing her and walked off. She never returned my call after the first date and I don't have time for flakes! Next...

PS-- called #59 today, she never returned the call. Oh, well./