Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tihash's Daytime Approach Journal

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #35

So I am waiting to pick up my parents' dog from PetSmart groomers. I walk through the pet shop. I see a girl petting a bird in a bird cage. She is hot. I approach without a second thought (which is rare for me).

I smile and say hello as I walk up. I noticed how natural that seemed in a pet shop but it would seem weird to me elsewhere. But why? That's really irrational.

Anyhow, short convo about the bird, that type of bird in general. She is petting it through the bars then switches the hand she is using to pet it and I see a full bridal set. I walk away. Next.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a second date tonight with #27. She gave me head on our first date in the parking lot. She and I live 45 min apart. She agreed to come to my place tonight, but it was a disaster. She left 45 min late, and it took her longer than she thought. She was in a bad mood when she arrived. We arranged to watch a movie, and I think it retrospect I was stupid to put the movie on. The TV was on when she arrived. I put my arm around her about 30 min in and she didn't seem receptive. 45 min in I kissed her but she didn't kiss back all that much. I should have plowed through but was stupid. 10 min before the movie ended she was saying how "tired" she was. When the movie ended I tried a make out and got her to kiss with tongue but she stopped and said how she had to go. She left with no action. I am so mad at myself. I don't get how a girl can give you head on the first date and be sorta cold on the second date. I really think it was b/c she had a long drive.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not counting this, but I have been watching a lot of Alex Coulson on youtube and his daytime approaches where he literally stops a girl on the street. So I tried that today. This woman is walking towards me. I said Excuse me, can I ask you a question? She says sure and slows down but keeps walking. I said, Is there a Starbucks around here? She said, Yeah, right up the street on your right. She never stopped the whole time. She was too old for my liking once I saw her up close anyhow.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #36

Was taking a walk during some downtime at work and see a girl sitting by herself on a parking lot bumper thingy. I walk all the way around the block and she is still there (dumb of me not to move straight for her). She actually smiled and said hello as I approached. Asked where starbucks is. She gives directions. I ask what she is doing there. I then crouched down beside her so that I wasn't lording over her (thanks Alex Coulson). This was not weird at all. Then we have a 5-min convo. I bailed too soon, but did get the number. Should have tried to build more rapport. I hung out with her and her friends later that same night and we played pool. But it sucks that there was no oppty to isolate, etc. All in all, proud I met her literally on the street. She is 24. Looks like she is 16. haha I hope I can get her on a one-on-one date next time.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #37

In the bookstore. See a girl in self help. Ask her if she knows her way around the self help section. Make up a story about my friend, etc etc. She is all smiles, but instead of her being late 20's as I thought when I went in, she was actually late 30's. I was in shock and I think I forgot to smile. lol. I bailed. Too old for me. Too bad she wasn't younger b/c she was friendly. I am proud I approached without much hesitation.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #38

At Pier 1 Imports.

Me: Can I ask you a quick question
Her: Sure
Me: My friend just bought a condo, and I want to get her a housewarming gift. Blah blah blah
Her: Blah blah

Anyhow, she never smiles the whole time and just as I transition to personal questions (she has an accent, I ask about it, she is from Australia) I notice the homosexual man who works there keeps hovering around us. He eventually butts in and says, "I'm ready when you are" to her. I guess she asked for help previously.

Given the fact the gay clerk was creeping me out, she wasn't as hot as she looked from afar, and that she was creeping me out by not smiling and being all serious, I bailed. Next!

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stats since i started the re-numbering in 9/2009:

Cold Approaches: 38
Phone Numbers: 10
Dates: 4 (only count once even if multiple dates same girl)
BJs: 1 (do not count if got BJ and lay, only count as lay)
Lays: 2

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #39

This is at the Super Wal-Mart.

Was looking at candles and whatnot, and this chick is there in the aisle.

Me: Can I ask you a question? I have this dresser, and blah blah blah
Her: blah blah

I ask advice on candles and votives. I take her on a field trip to the next aisle for a recommendation on another home decor thingy. Ask her name (that is becoming my standard transition to personal talk), we talk about work, etc. Got her number.

She contacted me first, later that same day. She sent me this text: "It was so nice to meet you today. I am glad you chose Wal-Mart for candle shopping. You made an otherwise mundane trip for groceries into something very pleasant."

Too bad she's not my type. She's cute, but not The One.

But this gave me a great idea. This approach went to smooth bc it wasn;t a BS story... it was true. I see hot chicks in the grocery store but have trouble thinking of what to say on the spot. I'm going to make up some canned "Can I ask you a question" things... one for the grocery store, one for a girl in the greeting cards, and one for the magazine section at the bookstore. Those are my problem areas in terms of thinking on my feet.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Banged #36 tonite. She made me work for it... tons of LMR. it was our 3rd date.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #40

Was at TJ Maxx. She a nice looking chick but of course she is in women's clothing the whole time. I look at mens wear and the junk in the back. She is now on the periphery of women's clothing. I decide to try something new for me: Super-Direct.

me: Excuse me
her: (turns around)
me: I was just on my way out of her and I noticed you and had to come over and tell you what an incredible sense of style you have
her: (big smile) thanks!
me: and your blue dress... it looks so nice with your hair
her: thank you!
me: so what are you doing here? just some shopping
her: yeah, after work
me: i have a friend whose birthday is coming up. i hate buying girls clothing because you never know if it's the right size or what not.
her: you could always get a gift card.
Me: that's true. what's your name?
her: Number 40
Me: I'm Tihash. Listen,. I have to run but I'd like to give you a call so we can talk sometime. What's your number?
Her: I'll give you my work number...

My confidence died down a bit during the close, and my voice wasn't sounding as good. I'm not used to Super-Direct but once I have 5 or ten under my belt I am sure it will be like second nature.

I plan on using this only if I can't start a normal conversation. I always wondered how to open chicks in say the mall in a women's only store. Now I know how. Super-Direct!

I don't expect anything more than a flake from this one, but we shall see. I'll give a call tomorrow. Proud I got the digits in about 90 seconds.

Jet

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love reading your posts. You're a good example for me. Please keep posting your encounters :)

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Called #40 today. Left a message and no return call. Not a surprise I guess. I hate flakes. Why not just say you have a bf and not give me your number? Next.

Banged #39 tonight. No resistance whatsoever. She looked 2x as nice for our date as when I met her. When I met her she was in sweats, etc.

This has been the most plentiful 30 days of my life (3 new lays and 1 new BJ).

Despite it all, I was at Super Wal-Mart today and chickened out on an approach. I wish I could be consistent in approaching.

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff, man.

I haven't read all the way through the read, but most of what you've done here is good. You recognize that a chick is in no way the means of being a happy fulfilled person, and you seem to have gotten past the fear of the approach. All important stuff.

If you're interest in pointers, I have this to offer - in addition to the important three second rule, you've been ignoring another rule. Don't wait a week to call. Two days, three max. Actually, I think there's a timeline somewhere on this site that gives the best time to actually call depending on when you met the girl. Never failed me, and now it's like second nature.

Also, remember this - never leave your balls behind. You're always in control of the conversation. I don't like bailing on a set unless the target does one of two things: completely shuns me (turns back, puts headphones back on, starts ignoring me like a three year old would) or tells me to go away ("i'm busy", "i'm not interested", etc.)

Married, boyfriend, lesbian, doesn't matter. There are ways around those obstacles, mostly through cleverly deployed C+F or a switch of the tactics (push/pull, kino, whatever it may be).

Next time a girl seems interested, don't just bail. Follow through with it until you know for sure she isn't feeling it. Don't just assume - she'll let you know.

OH. one more thing - don't ask. tell. Change "You know, you're pretty cute. Can I have your number so we can get to know each other?" to " *pulling out your phone* give me your number. I'd love to see/talk to you again." If you don't ask a question, they have less of a chance of saying no. Assertiveness is key.

wt_firefighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tihash,
I give you mad props on your trials and tribulations. I have one question for you. One reason I don't like to go to stores and look for approaches is because I hate leaving a store without buying something. Do you usually buy something or not.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I bought a book every time I sarged in a bookstore I'd be broke. Most of the time I don't buy a thing (unless it is Wal-Mart or the grocery store, b/c I always need stuff from there). In Target I feel weird going about without a cart, so I grab a cart on the way in, throw a few non-perishable items in it, then walk around with it. When I am done, i abandon it and walk out. No one cares.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's great to read your post's Tihash, kind of a mostivator for me, in actual fact it makes me look REALLY boring.

I mean, whether you get rejected or not your having fun!, i mean i don't approach as i have the whole approach anxiety and hate it .. i feel like crap at the end of a night when i go out and have'nt done anything.

Not sure about the day game, i've never attempted to rid myself of aa while in the day, i usually TRY at nightime out clubbing or at bars.

I'm very intrested in doing something simillar, just have to work out the best way of doing it, finding the gut's to ask random women thing's in the middle of the day anywhere.

As i work in a hospital it's FULL of hot girls, yet i say nothing to them .. with reading your post's it's made me realise the haven i have of ***** where i work and don't even try.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaches #41 and #42

At Barnes and Noble yesterday (Sat.) afternoon.

Approach #41: Open her in the Self Help section. She is 30 or so, and during the sarge, can tell she realizes slowly she is actually meeting someone at a bookstore. She is smart, cute, and well educated. We talk culture, college, etc for about 10-15 min. Get her number. Excuse myself to go find my male friend. That part is true, I was there with a buddy. Girl #41 is dressed normally, etc.

I opened her with, "Find something good there?"

It is so funny how some people ignore you when you ask that, some people open right up, and some people (like #41) are open to opening up.

Approach #42: While I was talking to Girl #41, I see Girl #42 walk in. It was not hard to notice Girl #42. She is wearing club-wear-type-clothing at the B&N at 5pm on a Saturday afternoon: a short dress, very high heels, etc. She definitely stands out. She is from the Ukraine, very sexual vibe the whole time, could have probably gotten her to instadate if I didn't have elsewhere to go with my friend. Get her number.

Problem is that Girl #41 walks past (out of earshot) and does a double-take at me talking to Girl #42. Girl #41 never saw me with my male friend in the store. OOPS! Hope I didn't ruin it with Girl #41.

As to the specifics of Girl #42, I saw her in the blank journal section but chickened out. Then I said, F-this and saw her a few feet away in the "Science" section.

Me: (walking up closer than normal and not pretending to be looking at other books first) You don't look like someone who knows a lot about science

Her: Laughing-- Yes, I do not.

Me: What book do you have here?

Her: shows the cover-- it is called the Poisoners Handbook

Me: Oh. Yes, you do look like a bad girl.

She: laughs

Me: Actually, I wanted to ask you about your dress. My cousin's birthday is coming up soon and she would like that style of dress. Where is it from?

Her: XYZ Mall.

Me: Gee, thanks. You are quite helpful! What store?

Her: One of the stores that sells teenager clothing.

Me: Oh, great. I know that store.

Her: ...

Me: You're a dork. There's only 25 stores like that in the mall.

Me: You have an accent. Where are you from?

Blah blah for 10 min. The sexual vibe is ON with this one. I swear if it wasn't weird to me, I would have tried to kiss her in the store. There was just a whole sexual tension, and I am quite certain it was a direct result of me opening direct and hard on her.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #43

This is a Borders yesterday. I see a hot little blonde but don't approach right away because I fear she may be a teenager (she was not).

I eventually see her looking at books in the Aquatic Life section.

I open her on her Giant Squid book she is looking at. She is sitting on the floor, so I squat down beside her. SHe is all tatted up and has a piercing in her face. Not the girl of my dreams, but I proceed regardless. I'd guess she is about 20. She is a student. I quickly notice a HUGE engagement ring. This bad-boy, if real, is easily $10k or more. On a 20 y/o with tatts and sh!t in her face.

I keep the sarge on and close, asking for the number. She says, "Well, I'm engaged. But, I mean, talking is just talking." I wish her well and leave without the number.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with #42 tonight. Kiss close, but couldn't get her back to my place. She is worth trying again with.

Stats since i started the re-numbering in 9/2009:

Cold Approaches: 43
Phone Numbers: 14
Dates: 6 (only count once even if multiple dates same girl)
BJs: 1 (do not count if got BJ and lay, only count as lay)
Lays: 4