Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tihash's Daytime Approach Journal

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read this entire thread from its inception 5 years ago, and I have to say it really upped my mood tonight. The world is literally FILLED with opportunities and if you are willing to put in just a little bit of effort, it pays off. Sometimes I have to remind myself of this, and you tihash are living proof that mass cold approaching during the day WORKS. I love the stats you posted, and Im inspired by the few same-day lays you got (because statistically, with enough approaches, its bound to happen!)

Kudos to you sir, you've inspired me to be more ballsy in my approaches during the day - I can only hope I can do that many approaches as fearlessly as you. Still, I find it interesting that even after 5 years, you still sometimes cant muster the courage to do something you've done literally hundreds of times!

It would be helpful if you posted some really common, situational openers you use on women in these everyday places - magazine section, grocery store, etc. The biggest obstacle to these cold approaches is making it as natural as possible and opening with something that minimizes the awkwardness (although I like being direct sometimes - because in the end, you and the woman both know what the intent is).

Thanks again and keep doing what you do! I'll be paying attention.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I preface the following openers with, "Excuse me-- can I ask you a question?"

Magazine section: I pick up a few chick mags, and open with "my friend's gf is in the hospital, and he asked me to pick up some "girl" magazines for her. What should I bring?" Show her the ones you picked out. She will invariably ask you about the girl, what she likes-- you say you don't know, he has only been dating her for a month, and you only met her once.

My fav that works in many places is the "my friend just bought a condo and I want to get her a cool housewarming gift. I already picked up a couple of bottles of wine and some cool wine glasses for her, but what do you think about _______"

You just plug in sh!t from whatever aisle you are in-- it could be a lamp, bed sheets, candles, pottery. This works in the right departments at WM, Target, Ross, TJ maxx, and anywhere at Pier One etc.

You need to pick something that works for you. I used to read about other ppl's openers and they never seemed congruent with me and my personality. That is why I made up my own. Copy them if you wish, but I made them up and they roll off my tongue like the truth because it just feels right to ME to say that stuff.

And I keep tweaking the details, etc. Just make up a story, try telling it to people, and keep doing it until you either think of a better story as an opener or you perfect your story.

Then the HARD part is really using the opener consistently! And the even harder part is keeping the conversation going after the opener dies off!

Oh, and don't worry about if you date her if she will ask about your hospital visit or who your friend was that just bought a condo-- a quality close always involves a conversation that quickly drifts away from the opener and i have NEVER had a girl follow up on a later date about the subject matter of my opener. SO, the opener can be totally made up, and that is what I recommend.

ChanceBoudreaux

Don Juan
Reaction score
i use something to the same affect aswell , if i'm in ladieswere i will say its my sisters birthday , i need to pick her up a dress, jacket,t-shirt etc and since she (the target) is a girl she should know whats hot and whats not in ladies fashion,

if in homewere i will say i or a friend just moved here and looking for some house warming gifts, furnishing etc

but most will reply with "i dont work here , why are you asking me, theres a gal over there who works here why dont you ask her"

my store approach still doesnt feel as natural as i'd like because of the reasons i mention in my last post about the logistical problems, layout of shop, customers blocking target, security guards etc

i personally havent done as much approaches in stores that i'd like to, but i think i'm gonna do more simply because my legs are bloody killing me, i pulled a muscle since last week trying to catch up with a girl on the streets, girls walk really fast! there normal walking speed is like me jogging

i agree , approaching is no problem, opening is no problem, starting a conversation is no problem

its when you have to keep the momentum going is one of the hard parts for me too, to keep the ball going would mean her wanting more, to see you again, and a possible date, i'm naturally a quite guy so is can be a really up hill struggle at times

how do you close a girl that you just conversed with for only 1min,
this is one i need to work on big time
the only solution i have came with is simply to go direct, direct has never been my strenghth, in the 2+years of doing this shi@ direct has never worked for myself,
cant use words to charm her cause 1min is a short window to talk someone into seeing again let alone sex
cant kino/touch her straight off the bat doesnt feel right , she might even scream rape

when you have such a short window to create an impression this is where i believe looks play a big part, dispite what others say

ChanceBoudreaux

Don Juan
Reaction score
couple of quick question

when you are in a sh!t@y mood do you bother gaming girls?
(i go on trooping dispite feeling like crap which comes to my next question)

has gaming whilst in a bad mood resulted in anything good?
(personally i have found gaming whilst feeling like crap has never resulted in any good leads, no matter how hard i try, in future ie starting from now ,when ever i feel like sh!t i will not bother, infact approaching whist crap and getting no results just drags me down even more, i know theres a rule that you should not be attached to the outcome but isnt that what we are after at the end , the right outcome, if we are not bother then we might as well not bother approaching in the first place, i will admit i am outcome dependent, it just depends on how i handle the rejection, most days i couldnt give a sh!t but some off days it stings, but i deal

theres a good reason why its good for the soul for someone starting to get rejected by a 100 girls, so you know what it feels like to be rejected and get desensitized to the whole outcome but after 1,000+ approach you will start to expect results)

what are you after at the end of the day?
in order this is what i would like from my approach
1)F@uk
2)someone i can F@uk on a regular basis
3)Girlfriend a friend that i can chill with and pork as well

ps
of all the girlfriends and lays that you have had so far , was there spark between the 2 did you get on great with them the moment you met, or did you have to work hard to get from A-B
did you have to talk them into bed or were they game for it? was it your idea to f@uck or was it the gals idea

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chance,

My goal depends on the girl. If she looks good, I'd bang her. If she looks good, has values, is smart, and has a good personality, I'd date her (or bang her repeatedly).

If you are not getting the results you want, try having longer conversations. While not always correlated, it seems the longer the initial conversation (which, by the way, is often a function of rapport) the higher the likelihood of a sold number, date, etc.

As for mood, sometimes I sarge if I am feeling down. It will either make me feel better or make me feel a lot worse!

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Composite Approach #62

There is not one single approach from Sunday that warrants its own number, but all of them combined should count for something!

I start off at Ross Dress for Less. Two young hotties come in and are in the junk section. They walk into my aisle and I open the one closer to me with my housewarming opener. She is hot but the friend is hotter. The friend walks off into another aisle once I begin speaking to the one I open. The one I open is dumb and not talkative. This is one of my first attempted day time 2-sets. I think for a 2-set, I need to be more high energy and open BOTH of them. "Hey, guys..." -- plural. And address them both. i will address both next time. We shall see.

I open a girl at Super Wal-Mart. She is in the health and beauty aides section. I see her once, walk off for lack of knowing what to say, then see her again in the same section like 45 minutes later!! I open on what mouthwash she is buying, a nice, short convo, but she walks off at the end with a "nice talking to you." I didn't close. BUT, I did think of a great health and beauty aide opener to use next time and I can't wait to try it out.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #63

Last night I see a hot girl walk into Michael's so I park and go in. I never did find that girl, but I did find a cute girl in the painting supplies aisle. I circle around and open her after only like a 10-second delay (maybe one day I will get to following the 3s rule!). It was SO EASY to open her in the paint aisle. I made up a story about a friend who just got into painting and her bday is coming up and I want to buy her some cool stuff but I don't know a thing about it.

She shows me around the canvases, brushes, etc. Short, 5-min convo. I closed, but she had a bf. Next!

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #64

The next few will be short on details as the board was down for maintenance and my FRs just aren't as good when a few days have passed.

This is at Barnes and Noble. A girl is sitting down using her laptop, but not in the cafe. I ask to sit at the chair next to her, and immediately open her with, "You look like the most chill person in the whole place." (her feet were up on a coffee table).

Turns out she is in from NYC and leaves next morning. Has plans with parents. Go for # and get email instead. Whatever. I already had plans and couldn't try same day lay.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #65

At Borders. Outdoor portion of cafe. Cute girl is using laptop. Sit at next table, wait 5 min (too long), then open her on what she is doing. She is a CPA. She is sorta rude in that she talks to me and smiles here and there, but is like still working at the same time. Very annoying. Got her number but she is a flake. Next...

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #66

At Target.

She a HOT girl looking at razors. I approach and ask for advice for housewarming gift. She is all friendly and sh!t. I close and get number. Another damn flake! NEXT!!!!

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #67

Same Target, same day. In fact, number 64, 65, 66, and 67 are all within a 2-hour period.

Cute little blonde looking at sheets on an endcap. I open with housewarming opener. Mildly awkward convo, but get the digits. She says to me before surrendering the number: "I've never been talked to in Target before."

LOL!!!!

She is a flake as she reveals via text a few days later she is "seeing someone." Oh well.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #68

At Sam's Club. See a girl standing waiting to get her birthday cake have the person's name put on it. Open about cakes, etc. Close but she has a bf. NExt!

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #69

Super-Walmart.

Cute little blonde in shampoo aisle. Open about housewarming gift. She is all cute, goes to the university that i graduated from. She has a bf. It was cute b/c when i closed she turned red! lol.

Nexxxxxxt....

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uggggh!

Man, today was rough. It was like the stars just weren't in alignment. No horrible chickening out on my part, but mildly so (violating 3s rule, mainly) and that combined with bad logistics and whatnot led to many disappointments.

In better news, I did get one solid approach in (#70, below) today and last night I learned the good way (in bed!) that #42 likes it rough. Mmmm.... lol

I have been living on my success from a month ago. #36 and #42 have been banging me, and I am glad they are still around. But all chicks have a limited shelf life, and I need new pu$$y to add to the mix. I can't believe how proposerous April was and in May I don't think i have had one new date! Ugggh!

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #70

This was at Barnes and Noble. After a hellish day of disappointment (see above) (ps-- which I don't care to re-live by posting it) my LAST stop for the day is a B&N (btw, this was my 3rd B&N of the day!).

Only sargeable chick is seated and gets up and walks into fiction. She is young.. I at first guessed high school so I wasn't going to approach (my guess is now 21-ish).

I go to her aisle, open with "Do you read a lot of fiction" and turns out she is real friendly, smiles a lot, and is a nice girl. A junior at the local university. The number close was easy after 5 minutes. After last Friday where 4 out of 4 were flakes, I will presume nothing and will text her tomorrow. Hopefully she is not a flake.

Gentlemen, I will keep on sarging and keep you updated on my adventures.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ps

I actually "approach" about 2 or 3 girls for every one that I post about and number on here. It it fizzles out right away for whatever reason (her or me) I generally don't count it and don't post about it.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tihash,

Do you go into these stores for the full purpose of sarging? Do people who work there ever start wondering about who that guy is who is constantly in there hitting on women? It seems like when I go to the mall or whatever with my concentration 100% on getting chicks, I always have these dumb mental games going on the whole time and barely even muster an approach.

But when I'm just out doing my own thing, running meaningful errands that I actually have to do, that's when I feel like I'm at my best. I think I am inclined to approach more naturally - I just can't get behind canned openers and fictional stories...I've tried it but I feel like girls always see straight through a rehearsed line.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #71

This was at Macy's or somewhere like it. I see a girl looking at costume jeweklry in the middle of the cosmetics dept. I open her on whether clothing or jewelry is a better gift. She is all smiles, suggests a watch, blah blah. She is from Canada and is here visiting family and is leaving in a day or whatever. Next!

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JC Ballin--

Wal-mart and the supermarket, no-- I go there to buy my sh!t but make sure I look around, etc. Most other places-- bookstores, the mall, Ross, etc-- the answer is yes, I go just for sarging purposes. I vary the stores so I only go about 2 times a week to any particular place, with the expection of Wal-Mart, Super Target, and bookstores may be 3-4 times a week or so. But those places are kinda big and I don't care about the clerks.

I DO agree with you that if I am just living my life and see a girl it seems to go better. But if I only went places I NEEDED to go to I'd not get out of the house but maybe 2x a week. So I make it a point to get out and about. And I live in a suburban area, so I have to make it happen. If I lived in NYC and passed 300 people on the way to a grocery store 2 blocks away life would be different.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #72

This is yesterday at Home Goods. Hot, busty MILF-aged (early 30's) woman is walking about. I make a point to bump into her, ask her about a house-warming gift, keep the convo going. She is receptive and smiling. I close but she has a bf. NEXT!