Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Women of bigneil (officially rated)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Here are the top rated girls I dated since I turned 40. They are in chronological order 2011-2016. I loved all of these women. I personally photographed 11 out of the 12 girls here.

I dated one girl every 6 months on average, and they were from 6 states over the past 6 years. I personally don't care what readers personally think - their ratings are already standardized. Saying you think they are below what the ratings are is exactly the same as saying you think they are above what the ratings are - it is moot.

The average girl is rated 85.25, which for over 10 years I've always said. My average girl is about an 8.5. Do note how raunchy photos rate much lower in the Smart and Trustworthy category, meaning this system encourages women to be lady-like.

NOTE - Only two rated in the 99 percentile.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If what we think doesn't matter and there isn't a question in the thread--no disrespect--but what's the point of the thread?

Unless your intention is showing us your conquests without any feedback or only to receive validation? You know better, Neil.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
third from the left, top row, is the best one imo (runner up, third from the left, second row from the top)

leftmost on the botttom row looks somehow familiar, maybe she's famous

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say I'm not jealous but god help me, I'm jealous. as I sit here married, s*xually frustrated and pissed off, I'm jealous.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If what we think doesn't matter and there isn't a question in the thread--no disrespect--but what's the point of the thread?

Unless your intention is showing us your conquests without any feedback or only to receive validation? You know better, Neil.
Ya I've always thought it's pretty out there to have people rating your girls looks. The thought would never cross my mind because why do you care what a bunch of weirdos on a rating site think?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
wheres the pics

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Link no longer working, but having seen some of bigneil's women in the past, I believe him.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I love when the same men who say money doesn't mean anything ask how much these women cost. Here are the top women sorted by attractiveness.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Here are the girls sorted by top combined score (5 girls made the top 11, and as it turns out, the last 3 girls I dated all rated 99, though note one only had 10 votes and it came out lower in a 20 vote sample).

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking for some validation neil? I have ask like others, what is the point of this thread? Don't think anyone has ever doubted you have dated attractive women.

Just curious, how many were exotic dancers? or any sort of performer?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Another MAJOR factor guys need to remember is that MONEY matters more and more the older you get.

You can be in your 20's or 30's and play the hot surfer beach bum role and get HOT women. But once you hit 40 you start looking like a loser and your options will decline sharply. If you want HOT women well into your 50's and 60's then you're gonna need MONEY.

And of course.. my catch phrase: There is no way around it!!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's not forget your testosterone will be lower, your sex drive will disappear
Ha, I've yet to see an older man on this forum admit that his sex drive has declined. It's a matter of pride, I guess. Actually, I think the fact that your sex drive lowers as you age is one reason why guys in their 30s usually do better with women than when they were younger. They're less thirsty and less desperate. When I was around 17, I would get horny if the wind blew.

Not sure what the point of rating these pictures are though. If this website rated some chick a 4.0, would you dump the girl? As long as you find her attractive, what's the difference?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol at the picture of the girl in the graduation outfit. I'm all for dating younger, but it's still kind of funny. :)

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Another MAJOR factor guys need to remember is that MONEY matters more and more the older you get.

You can be in your 20's or 30's and play the hot surfer beach bum role and get HOT women. But once you hit 40 you start looking like a loser and your options will decline sharply. If you want HOT women well into your 50's and 60's then you're gonna need MONEY.

And of course.. my catch phrase: There is no way around it!!
Let's not forget your testosterone will be lower, your sex drive will disappear, you will be more jaded and stop taking women seriously, and your taste for expensive whiskey will go up. The guys who doubt the importance of money are sex driven 19 year old kids on this forum.
I understand the thinking behind the posts, but ultimately it's one dimensional thinking that will confuse new guys.

Money helps, but just because you have it doesn't mean girls will notice or care. You guys keep equating money with somehow girls 'seeing the light' and 'suddenly falling in love in with you'. It never works this way. It's the WHOLE PACKAGE. Your height, your hair, your friends, your education, your clothes, your conversation, your importance in society, all these are way more than important than 'money.'

New guys come in here and think 'wow, ok, it's all about the money. OK, work to get money, get money, get money, get money and girls will suddenly realize how awesome I am. Then they are rich in their late 30s and early 40s with no family and girls don't care. Then they get depressed and do something drastic.

But hey, at least they are rich right?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New guys come in here and think 'wow, ok, it's all about the money. OK, work to get money, get money, get money, get money and girls will suddenly realize how awesome I am
Lol, this forum has been through all sorts of phases. Sometimes it's been all about your GAME, sometimes it's been all about your status, your social proof, sometimes about how alpha you are, about how big your muscles are, your bodyfat %, your looks, or how big of a jerk you could be. Why not go through a money phase too?

Truth is, there is no magic pill.