Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Women of bigneil (officially rated)

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been taking Infowars brand Super Male Vitality tincture, and some high quality Korean Ginseng.
Wow. I think we can all agree now that this is probably the biggest red flag ive seen about a poster on these forums.

Infowars is a fvcking JOKE dude and you aren't giving yourself any credit for talking about the horny goat weed you buy that has their alex jones sh!t stain label on it.

I've really seen it all now.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Wow. I think we can all agree now that this is probably the biggest red flag ive seen about a poster on these forums.

Infowars is a fvcking JOKE dude and you aren't giving yourself any credit for talking about the horny goat weed you buy that has their alex jones sh!t stain label on it.

I've really seen it all now.
Not an argument. I'm sorry, you voted for Hillary Clinton? You're wearing a rainbow tank top?

* Infowars helped get Donald J. Trump Elected as President and save Western Civilization.
* Infowars has published articles that I personally wrote (for Natural News), specifically about the dangers of fluoridated water. My health articles have had one million views.
* Infowars health products are top notch.

You have seen it all. Namely that I have hotter women than you. If you ever had any.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
When thatfeel (himself) starts publishing photos of women like this we might take him seriously.

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All my type except the first one
Bigneil why you so upset about showing us your girls?

Why so insecure? Yet so good with advices

PS: you a goodlooking fellow too

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Upset?

I'm proud to show my girls. I don't keep the photos up for long for privacy reasons. But these ones can stay.

Guys, I've tested the waters. Nobody is going to find this site. I've published pictures of her for 6 months. She wouldn't mind if she found them, but still.

I'm hoping some of the guys here will show their women. That way imposters won't have as much of a voice. Many members here are actually fat women trying to manipulate us!

I'm trying to learn about what people consider to be beautiful. The photo rating service and this site are two ways. God knows I do it with her best interest at heart.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you feel about Estrogen-like substances leaking into the water from plastic water bottles?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, looks like she should be on Game of Thrones.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
How do you feel about Estrogen-like substances leaking into the water from plastic water bottles?
Avoid tofu and soy milk for the same reasons.

Neil's been overdosing on the fluoride in the water
Quick! Let's hear from someone who was banned from SS and had to re-join just to make some whiny comment.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
backseatjuan - she's hot. She reminds me of my Russian roommate (the one I didn't have -had I touched her my other roommate and girlfriend would have pulled out a much bigger knife than that...).

So where do you get your water to drink?
I have my own Waterwise distiller. Second best is to refill 5 gallon jugs (purified with colloidal silver or apple cider vinegar occasionally) with those Glacier reverse osmosis machines at the grocery store.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you pick up that chick from a Star Trek convention. She looks like a Trekkie in that dress

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are the top rated girls I dated since I turned 40. They are in chronological order 2011-2016. I loved all of these women. I personally photographed 11 out of the 12 girls here.

I dated one girl every 6 months on average, and they were from 6 states over the past 6 years. I personally don't care what readers personally think - their ratings are already standardized. Saying you think they are below what the ratings are is exactly the same as saying you think they are above what the ratings are - it is moot.

The average girl is rated 85.25, which for over 10 years I've always said. My average girl is about an 8.5. Do note how raunchy photos rate much lower in the Smart and Trustworthy category, meaning this system encourages women to be lady-like.

NOTE - Only two rated in the 99 percentile.

Yaaaaaawwwnnnn...time for a nap.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yaaaaaawwwnnnn...time for a nap.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Wow, marmel75 was brave enough to show us a photo of the girl he is dating.

The rest of you however have provided zero evidence you've ever had a date before. You're not fooling readers by pretending to secretly have hotter women.

At least some of you PM'd me photos that I had rated. But I get it. The rest of you have MUCH hotter women but just want to keep them private.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Did you pick up that chick from a Star Trek convention. She looks like a Trekkie in that dress
Star Trek is her favorite. I never saw her happier than in that dress.

Figure 1 - According to a recent survey, most SS members claim to have secretly had better.

Figure 2 - Suuuure they have! TRUST these guys!

Last edited:

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wont let me upload the photo here properly for some reason (if anyone could help thatd be great). Last two conquests:

http://imgur.com/a/1yER5

First girl is ukranian, second is russian. I have a thing for ukranian / russian girls

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you just admit this girl you've been obsessing over is a sugarbaby? Dude seriously, bankrolling her at all doesn't ****ing count.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed. Just third-world blue pill repackaged as red pill.
Third world as in your last date? Keep an eye on your credit card. I still have mine.
Wont let me upload the photo here properly for some reason (if anyone could help thatd be great). Last two conquests:

http://imgur.com/a/1yER5

First girl is ukranian, second is russian. I have a thing for ukranian / russian girls
The one on the left should score high. Thank you for publishing this. I just paid $2.55 to have it rated. I will publish results.
Did you just admit this girl you've been obsessing over is a sugarbaby? Dude seriously, bankrolling her at all doesn't ****ing count.
Can you quote me on that, Mr. Virgin?

You KNOW she's hot when...