Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Women of bigneil (officially rated)

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money helps with girls, if, you flaunt it. Girls who are attracted to that sort of thing already are naturally inclined to be into guys with money. If a girl doesn't think much of it then it might not hold as much of a sway over her as you think.

Thing is, bigneil knows his target market(girls who are dying for dosh).

I'd rather live my life with a modestly comfortable salary, leaving all of my work related stuff at the job where I'm paid to think about that stuff, and do things with my life after I leave than to make my sole life's purpose that of earning as much money as I can.

Sure, you've got to eat and you need money to do stuff. Both of these can be reasonably done with an okay job. Yeah, you won't have a McMansion, but your identity won't solely be predicated around your career and quite literally and figuratively your self worth. The things you own end up owning you.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, this forum has been through all sorts of phases. Sometimes it's been all about your GAME, sometimes it's been all about your status, your social proof, sometimes about how alpha you are, about how big your muscles are, your bodyfat %, your looks, or how big of a jerk you could be. Why not go through a money phase too?

Truth is, there is no magic pill.
The MONEY phase is my fault. I'm kind of proud of it considering I'm a relatively new member.

No matter what "value" item you choose to focus on (looks, muscles, status, money, game, social proof, etc) there will be HOT women who are into it. However, nothing pulls HOT women more reliably and consistently than MONEY. The best thing about money is your age doesn't matter. With all other "value" items you mostly need to be young for it to pull HOT women in their 20's.

The other great thing about MONEY is you can couple it with all the other value items which are much easier and quicker to get (outside of looks). Social proof, muscles, game, and other things can be developed once you have MONEY. But getting MONEY is the hardest value item to attain and it takes many years of work and sacrifice. That's why most people are broke and will always be broke. That's also why MONEY has so much power and is more reliable than anything else.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I understand the thinking behind the posts, but ultimately it's one dimensional thinking that will confuse new guys.

Money helps, but just because you have it doesn't mean girls will notice or care. You guys keep equating money with somehow girls 'seeing the light' and 'suddenly falling in love in with you'. It never works this way. It's the WHOLE PACKAGE. Your height, your hair, your friends, your education, your clothes, your conversation, your importance in society, all these are way more than important than 'money.'

New guys come in here and think 'wow, ok, it's all about the money. OK, work to get money, get money, get money, get money and girls will suddenly realize how awesome I am. Then they are rich in their late 30s and early 40s with no family and girls don't care. Then they get depressed and do something drastic.

But hey, at least they are rich right?
I've said about one thousand times that MONEY is not the only factor for attracting women. I've said it over and over. People just don't pay attention.

The main point is that with all things being equal.. MONEY gives you a massive advantage that trumps every other stand alone factor. There is no one factor that elevates a man the way money does. To pretend otherwise is just absurd.

Women care about security and resources. MONEY buys that. Being tall, charming or muscular does not. If you're a beach bum you might attract some hot women. But eventually, just being tall, sexy and "cool" isn't enough. MONEY is the long-term strategy for getting HOT women for your entire lifetime until you're old and grey. Every other strategy is short-term. Game, looks, social proof, charm, etc are all short-term attraction builders. MONEY gives you CONSISTENT pull with the ladies.

There is no way around it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said about one thousand times that MONEY is not the only factor for attracting women. I've said it over and over. People just don't pay attention.
It's not merely that women want your money -such women are gold diggers. But women look up to successful men. If a man is a powerful CEO who can command hundreds of employees - they admire that power. They admire the drive, ambition, intelligence, and skills it took to elevate himself to such a position.

If a man is a wealthy rock star, they like the fame yeah, but they also admire that he can use his craft to earn large sums of money. It's kind of like being a super successful hunter/gatherer.

Do they still have rock stars? I guess there are still a few. For that matter, do they still have rock? I guess so, it's just buried.

Anyway, as always, you still have to look at the whole man, the whole person, when you are talking about whether or not he is desirable to women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion money ALWAYS matters most to women...but I admire guys without money who get laid all the time. Almost a better position to be in if you ask me.
I've said over and over you don't need money to get women. But I've never understood why a guy would be MORE proud to get a lay without money. A guy earns his money, just like he works for his physique, even more so.

I would always choose to have the money. I would rather have the money than the women if it came down to it, there's too much you can do with it.

Reactions: Von

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
The main point is that with all things being equal.. MONEY gives you a massive advantage that trumps every other stand alone factor. There is no one factor that elevates a man the way money does. To pretend otherwise is just absurd.

Women care about security and resources. MONEY buys that. Being tall, charming or muscular does not. If you're a beach bum you might attract some hot women. But eventually, just being tall, sexy and "cool" isn't enough. MONEY is the long-term strategy for getting HOT women for your entire lifetime until you're old and grey. Every other strategy is short-term. Game, looks, social proof, charm, etc are all short-term attraction builders. MONEY gives you CONSISTENT pull with the ladies.
OK bro fair enough. My experience has told me different.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not the money per se, it is the lifestyle that money brings....

A guy with money can afford fun vacations, go to nice dinners, do fun activities, likely drives a car that won't breakdown, dresses nicely, and so much more. The dude likely got the money (usually) because of his motivation to get it with education and hard work.

A guy without money may lack ambition, be a gamer/tv watcher, eats takeout, can't afford nice gifts for a woman, etc etc. It is not that they are gold diggers, but the whole lifestyle is just so much better with money.

For example, if Neil got a whim to travel to Europe, he could buy a ticket and just drop a couple grand. Bring a girl along just for fun as well. He probably wouldn't even bat an eye at the credit card bill...

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score

There is no way around it.
I am 32 and I am already somewhat jaded with women. To place your happiness on another flawed human is stupid if you really think about it. Once you get over your disney fairy tales, you realize 90% of people dont care about you, and the other 10% are glad you have problems. To base your happiness on female validation is retarded and isnt healthy. I would always choose money over women too.

I can understand kids wanting to be broke womanizers. They are still in school (hopefully) and the reality of bills, bills, and more bills havent hit them yet. They dont understand the cold hard fear of being homeless and the will it takes to thrive as a grown man.

But I never understood why a grown man would desire to be a broke womanizer to the point of creating countless threads advocating throwing your life away just to surround yourself with chicks. It's like who are you fooling? None of us are blind to reality. We all have bills to pay. We all have dreams and desires that require money. Like for example, my expensive whiskey habbit. Not everything has to do witb women. Some of us want to travel, take vacations, wear nice clothes, and live the good life. Why is it that whenever someone mentions the good life, someone comes out of the woodwork and say "yeah but, do WOMEN want that?" Who the hell cares. Get them off that pedestal. Money is for you to be happy and free. Not everything has to be about banging 7s from the clubs who look like 5s the next day.

Then there are guys who have money and still cant get laid and they go around telling guys money doesnt matter (you know who you are). Its like being good looking but there is something weird about you or messed up about your location and you say looks dont matter just because YOU cant get laid. But for the rest of normal guys living in cities that have attractive women, money and looks certainly matter.
Man, I absolutely love the commentary from you guys. I believe it's the best on this forum right now. It's helping us drive BACK to what this forum is supposed to be about.....which is total male self-improvement.

- It's not about trying to adapt your life to fit the lifestyle that women want.

- It's about fixing your looks, money/finances, and personality to build a GREAT life and thus, become very attractive......all of which makes women want to FIT into YOUR lifestyle.

Yes, broke Ray Ray and broke PUAs get a.ss, but Investment Bankers, Business Professionals, and other Educated/Motivated Individuals get a.ss as well. WHO do you want to be? This forum is all about helping you become the latter, not the former.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I've never understood why a guy would be MORE proud to get a lay without money.
Why wouldn't he be? There is a skill set to seducing women, regardless of having money or not. But if you want to be a provider aka bigneil then yes, you definately need the dosh

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must be the only guy that hates spending money on women because to me it feels like such an obligation and I -hate- obligations. It's like when you have money you're expected to take girls out, to buy them gifts, take them places. Ugh.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I absolutely love the commentary from you guys. I believe it's the best on this forum right now. It's helping us drive BACK to what this forum is supposed to be about.....which is total male self-improvement.

- It's not about trying to adapt your life to fit the lifestyle that women want.

- It's about fixing your looks, money/finances, and personality to build a GREAT life and thus, become very attractive......all of which makes women want to FIT into YOUR lifestyle.

Yes, broke Ray Ray and broke PUAs get a.ss, but Investment Bankers, Business Professionals, and other Educated/Motivated Individuals get a.ss as well. WHO do you want to be? This forum is all about helping you become the latter, not the former.
Well, I think we have to realize that everyone that comes here goes through a bit of a transition...

1. come in as an afc looking to get better with women from heartbreak or just lack of success
2. start learning "game" or other tactics while educating and growing
3. Reach a point where you realize getting women isn't really difficult at all, so you begin to get selective
4. Work on self-improvement of career, body, and mind. As a result, this improvement draws the best women and the most interesting lifestyle

So essentially, we have a hodge podge of users in different stages in their lives, some just enjoying how many more women their getting while others realizing that while it is nice to have those women, they are more of a side piece, not a focal point. Your second point is the main point of this forum, and by doing that, women will come to you...

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy without money may lack ambition, be a gamer/tv watcher, eats takeout, can't afford nice gifts for a woman, etc etc.
I don't really see the problem with this. Not everyone wants to be a slave to their "ambition". I would rather live modestly comfortable with myself than succumb to rampant consumerism, buying 'stuff and things' for women(or even for myself), of which these things will inevitably become worthless, or worse, meaningless depending on the outcome of the relationship or course of a life. Men are socially conditioned into "being useful", this is a large factor that plays into where the desire to become wealthy, powerful, ambitious comes from. But you are still driven by others moving pieces on a chess board. No thanks. I work cause I want a roof over my head and some food to eat, nothing more.

I'm also a little confused by your comment regarding takeout. It's actually more expensive to eat out/fast-food more often. If you aren't buying lean steaks every week you can do okay for yourself diet wise with an okay wage. (I don't think you'd want to anyway, red meat isn't particularly great for you) @Bible_Belt has talked about this a bit in some of his posts on the mature man.

I won't even touch on gaming/film/tv. They're just hobbies.

For example, if Neil got a whim to travel to Europe, he could buy a ticket and just drop a couple grand. Bring a girl along just for fun as well. He probably wouldn't even bat an eye at the credit card bill...
I really don't think I'd want to actually bring a random along with me. You become responsible for her. If I wanted to be responsible for someone I'd want it to be someone who I know has my back(but I would also have hers/his).

Last edited:

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can confirm all of these women are hot.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't think I'd want to actually bring a random along with me. You become responsible for her. If I wanted to be responsible for someone I'd want it to be someone who I know has my back(but I would also have hers/his).
Good point, and there's part of the value of the LTR.

Regarding your other comments, I would choose to have money. But I have a great deal of respect for those who choose to live an ascetic lifestyle. However, Roober said that a person without money MAY lack ambition, and that is certainly true.

There's a difference between choosing a minimalistic lifestyle as a philosophical choice, and just being too lazy to support yourself well.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a difference between choosing a minimalistic lifestyle as a philosophical choice, and just being too lazy to support yourself well.
Agreed.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
But I never understood why a grown man would desire to be a broke womanizer to the point of creating countless threads advocating throwing your life away just to surround yourself with chicks. It's like who are you fooling? None of us are blind to reality. We all have bills to pay. We all have dreams and desires that require money.
Thank you.

Everyone here knows deep down that MONEY matters a lot and is among the most important factors (if not the most important factor) in modern life. Some people just don't want to accept it because they like to think of themselves as "alpha male". To admit bring broke makes you a loser is to admit your value might be a lot lower than you believe it to be.. even with all your game, nice shoes, social proof, muscles, and big penis.

Men are judged by what they ACCOMPLISH in this world. Not by how many PUA lines they can memorize, how many jokes they can tell or how many stylish shirts they can wear. Guys need to understand that fashion and looks are a supplement to MONEY. Otherwise you are just a broke man wearing a successful man's consume. Once women realize its a costume.. you experience the usual hypergamy that is discussed here all the time.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you.

Everyone here knows deep down that MONEY matters a lot and is among the most important factors (if not the most important factor) in modern life. Some people just don't want to accept it because they like to think of themselves as "alpha male". To admit bring broke makes you a loser is to admit your value might be a lot lower than you believe it to be.. even with all your game, nice shoes, social proof, muscles, and big penis.

Men are judged by what they ACCOMPLISH in this world. Not by how many PUA lines they can memorize, how many jokes they can tell or how many stylish shirts they can wear. Guys need to understand that fashion and looks are a supplement to MONEY. Otherwise you are just a broke man wearing a successful man's consume. Once women realize its a costume.. you experience the usual hypergamy that is discussed here all the time.

It's fun being able to do what you want, when you want. Have money that you don't worry about debt.

Money will not get you laid but sûre will create opportunities.

That's how money should help you

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really see the problem with this. Not everyone wants to be a slave to their "ambition". I would rather live modestly comfortable with myself than succumb to rampant consumerism, buying 'stuff and things' for women(or even for myself), of which these things will inevitably become worthless, or worse, meaningless depending on the outcome of the relationship or course of a life. Men are socially conditioned into "being useful", this is a large factor that plays into where the desire to become wealthy, powerful, ambitious comes from. But you are still driven by others moving pieces on a chess board. No thanks. I work cause I want a roof over my head and some food to eat, nothing more.
I do not work to buy things, my ambition is driven to experience life. I do not own a TV, I drive a 2005 Toyota 4Runner (SR5), my phone is an LG G2, and home goods are very modest, mostly IKEA furniture. My money is spent on traveling and experiencing what life has to offer. Money doesn't buy happiness? You ever seen someone sad riding a 4wheeler? You ever seen someone upset about snorkeling in Molokini? You ever see someone depressed because they spent a week in Fiji? Scuba diving in the red sea? Spending a weekend in Paris? Driving down the Amalfi Coast?

I do agree that spending money on material goods is completely useless.

But writing off fear of failure as a refusal to "succumb to rampant consumerism" is... well... ignorant... Am I saying that's a bad thing? Not at all. Society hierarchy is a bell curve and we need people at every level. And if you are happy doing you, then keep on doing that. But then I have to question why you are here? This site (and even this thread) is aimed at improving ourselves socially, physically, financially, etc etc.

I'm also a little confused by your comment regarding takeout. It's actually more expensive to eat out/fast-food more often. If you aren't buying lean steaks every week you can do okay for yourself diet wise with an okay wage. (I don't think you'd want to anyway, red meat isn't particularly great for you) @Bible_Belt has talked about this a bit in some of his posts on the mature man.

I won't even touch on gaming/film/tv. They're just hobbies.

I was more referring to fast food. If you actually cook decent food, it will be much more expensive. For example, last week I cooked braised lamb chops with a port wine sauce. Total cost of the meal with a $20 bottle of wine was about $90. When your palate is more evolved, the ingredients and foods are more expensive. However, it was merely an example because often times takeout can be more expensive.

I won't touch on gaming and TV because I honestly believe they are a complete waste of time.

If I am traveling somewhere and I have a plate or whatever that wants to come along and willing to pay her way, then I will certainly let her come along. Haven't had a bad experience yet... Responsible? She's an adult!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Ha, I've yet to see an older man on this forum admit that his sex drive has declined. It's a matter of pride, I guess. Actually, I think the fact that your sex drive lowers as you age is one reason why guys in their 30s usually do better with women than when they were younger. They're less thirsty and less desperate. When I was around 17, I would get horny if the wind blew.

Not sure what the point of rating these pictures are though. If this website rated some chick a 4.0, would you dump the girl? As long as you find her attractive, what's the difference?
Mine declined until I met my current girl. Now, after 4 straight times she says she is sore. I've been taking Infowars brand Super Male Vitality tincture, and some high quality Korean Ginseng.

Lol at the picture of the girl in the graduation outfit. I'm all for dating younger, but it's still kind of funny. :)
I call her my high school sweetheart. She just graduated high school.