Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Women of bigneil (officially rated)

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Third world as in your last date? Keep an eye on your credit card. I still have mine.

The one on the left should score high. Thank you for publishing this. I just paid $2.55 to have it rated. I will publish results.

Can you quote me on that, Mr. Virgin?

You KNOW she's hot when...
Haha what are you using to rate them? Always interesting to see what girls people are getting. But can see how people would think we might just be trying boosting our own ego's

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Haha what are you using to rate them? Always interesting to see what girls people are getting. But can see how people would think we might just be trying boosting our own ego's
To clarify:

A) wonderer refuses to show any photos of women he dated
B) wonderer questions the validity of a professional photo rating service called Photofeeler that users pay $3 per photo for to have 20 independent users rate the photo in 3 categories
C) why not boost YOUR ego higher, if I'm using shallow methods

Here are the highest rated photos I have posted on Photofeeler. I spent about $1000 on this venture.

AFAIC, those who refuse to publish their own photos are remarkably hypocritical to criticize photos that others have been honest/brave enough to post.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Wont let me upload the photo here properly for some reason (if anyone could help thatd be great). Last two conquests:

http://imgur.com/a/1yER5

First girl is ukranian, second is russian. I have a thing for ukranian / russian girls
wonderer - YOU RULE!

Your Ukrainian woman photo was the FIRST to rate 100% in Attractive! I've never seen ONE rate 100! Congratulations!

Here is how it placed in total score (#4 all time). This validates both of our women AFAIC. I'll be more than happy to show my girl another girl rated 100 (her highest was 99).

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Here is the list sorted by Most Attractive - you finally beat my girl's selfie! Credit where due. Note I won't say she is a stripper, has BPD or that you paid. I will note that I took four of the following 7 top rated photos myself. One with my cell phone.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VERY nice upskirt shot neil.

Reaction score
Star Trek is her favorite. I never saw her happier than in that dress.

Figure 1 - According to a recent survey, most SS members claim to have secretly had better.

Figure 2 - Suuuure they have! TRUST these guys!
So you pay girls to hang around you. Anyone can do that. And the type of classy girl who lets her ***** hang out at an arcade probably full of children.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you pay girls to hang around you. Anyone can do that. And the type of classy girl who lets her ***** hang out at an arcade probably full of children.
Maybe that's why he loves money so much.... but if he gets what he wants that's all that matter.

Personally, I love the BigNeil who gives solid advice on people behavior and women.... not the BigNeil obsessed by society and attention

Reaction score
Maybe that's why he loves money so much.... but if he gets what he wants that's all that matter.

Personally, I love the BigNeil who gives solid advice on people behavior and women.... not the BigNeil obsessed by society and attention
I used to go on Seeking Arrangement.com, but I quickly got tired of it.

I want a lot of money, too because I believe it opens options for you with dating hotter women.

Also, I have to make up for my prison stint from 2009-2013 in some way. What better way to say "well I fixed myself and now I'm rich!'

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I wrote to the mods and told them I suspect RichardTheFrog is my ex girlfriend (aka dinnerroll) who joined SS when my pen!s was too big for her. Now she's 38 and probably overweight, and can't stand my younger women. She drove a Z4.

It occurred to me that we can describe the animosity certain members have toward me (as I get 100 likes per week from others), as this: they are my fat, old ex girlfriends.