Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Fingers
"The best way to find the women of your dreams is to become the man of your dreams."
It's not about being yourself... It's about being your BEST SELF.

Mr. Finger, I salute you.

Originally posted by Mr. Fingers
FINAL THOUGHTS (FINALLY!)
I studied so many techniques here that I could give you precise definitions and personal experiences that corrolate with every acronym in the book! From C&F to DHV to SS, I have tried it all. Did it help? To a certain extent, yes....because I had something to fall back on, which is better than nothing. But as time went on, I got tired of doing things this way because they seem so damn mechanical and calculated and just NOT ME. Frustrated with the moderate results I was getting from these techniques, I decided to give them up completely and focus on my strengths.
Not to quibble, since this essay is excellent, but the structure of your game very much follows what mASF conveys (MM, RSD, Gunwitch). Your drawing is a form of DHV, your C&F conversation forced her to qualify herself, calling her a bad girl is a form of cold reading, and you've address TD's 25 points in there as well.

You learned the structure and synthesized it into YOUR gameplan tailored specifically to your strengths, abilities, personality, and looks which makes you the pimp that you are. You don't have to do things by rote because you've incorporated them into your identity and made it 100% congruent with your reality.

I'm curious, how long did it take to go from FingzAFC V1.0 to FingzThePimp V2.0?

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn you Fingers. I saw how long the post was and just had to read it. Because you da man.

Loved it. 24K gold? More like PLATINUM.

:cool:

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell is this in Discussion?!

A stinging anathema upon your house, Fingers!

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question

What happened to the spanish version of fingers (senor fingers)?

Fingz said:
"Society has us all wearing masks and playing roles so often that we forget who we really are".
That's sad. I've noticed that a lot! Some people pretend to be sexy/desired by flirting with every person that comes along or by crushing someones' heart!

I'm tired of those stupid ones that pretend to be confident by showing off how many he has slept with or played with!

Let's UN-mask them!

Good insight and good post! I'm gonna print this off!

Phoenix.

Last edited:

Zoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fingz, your stuff never fails to amaze me. This post is definitely bible material. It also reflects a growing theme that I've noticed on this site recently... It's an almost pookish renaissance, an embracing of self and natural sexuality in favor of tricks and techniques. This is just what I needed to read, and I think it's exactly what this site needed too. Maybe the 'revolution' that was so often heralded in the HS forum is finally coming to pass...

Keep these great posts coming! In the meantime, I think I'll read this again :cool: .

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh, whenever i see an article like this, i feel like i've got homework. but i always enjoy reading your stuff fingers, and this is no exception

5stars...and why isn't this at least in the tips section yet?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thou shalt be moved to Tips and Bibilized.

Pac_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
My God, this post has almost brought tears to my eyes and I'm a big dude!! ARGH!! stop it gotta act manly. Man the stuff that's in here is dead on. There were so many opportunities for me to do something with woman but the voice inside my head was always making me doubt myself. My god this is bible material no question!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those wondering, this post is in the Bible now. Well, the one in Discussion. It'll be in the normal one soon.

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quality.

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very classy summary and description of the important points of seduction without making it sound cold and geeky like at mASF. I agree with JT though, most of the ideas in Fingers post can be found on mASF. I don't know about a rennaisance!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
EXCELLENT, just excellent. I think we are in the middle of a revolution at this forum, and this might be the best of the best!
There has been one golden age, and that was in 2000-2001. Let's make this one better than the last!

They had Pook, bondjamesbond, Anti-Dump, trickynick, Sir_Chancealot...We have more.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...a mini-bible unto itself.

There's been a huge push on the boards toward instinct and testosterone and it's all for the better.

JT is right... a lot of this stuff is derivative of mASF, but it will all come naturally if you listen to that little voice inside called "instinct" or "balls."

It really isn't complicated. When you hit the stage where you project desire on the "unseen" plane with your eyes, with your touch, and your aura and she's vibing back and enjoying it, you're in. The initial attraction part isn't that hard. Just don't kiss her ass! Be playful and get her laughing. Then isolate and project your sexuality. Budda bing, budda bam, budda boom! :)

Yes, it's vital to stylize everything the way YOU want it. Or else you'll be incongruent with yourself and come off as a poser. Do everything YOUR WAY.

Take for instance Fingz' writing style. It's fun, entertaining, and full of insight and field experience. He sounds a lot like a DJ to me (disc jockey) and well, he IS ONE. Listen to him... "homegirl" "dayum"... quoting De La Soul. Lol! Not knocking you in any way whatsoever, Fingz! Just pointing out some quirks of your style.

Then take a look at Pook's writing style. It's epic in nature. The dude sounds like SHAKESPEARE! He structures his posts sort of like a question/answer session with himself as the main character, explaining away the concerns of the insecure man/AFC.
A much more mature approach.

I'm not saying that one style is better than the other, but upon reading one of their posts, you KNOW if it's one or the other, because their styles are so distinctive from each other and from everyone else on this board.

It's not a stretch to say that these guys carry their online individuality over into their lives and create a massive appeal/charisma because they are DIFFERENT IN AN ATTRACTIVE WAY. That's the key to all of this.

Anyways, I'm spent. Ridiculously good post. If people internalize what's in "The 10 Commandments", then their game and lives will improve a ton, no doubt about it.

I also wanna add that this post had me cracking up a ton. I loved that bit with Moses, hahaha.

Play on, playa! :)
Duke

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, what's up?

Haven't heard of you in a long time? Busy with life, you're right...

I don't have to go kissing your as$ right? ;)
Great writings... lately I came to the conclusion, that, for as much as any sort of method, or "objective" translation of human relationships can help us, we can only learn through experience.... subjective experience.... us, and from the people around us...

The school of life teaches us a lot... and that's what brings me joy to read your posts... What you do, that's YOUR own GLORY, and your glory inspires us all to achieve better things for us in our lives...

I emailed sometime ago, but you haven't replied! Hit me sometime: dieguinhoblues@yahoo.com.br

Take care man !

BBB

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. FingersFor how can you expect a woman to feel comfortable with your sexuality if YOU can’t?
Welcome to adulthood. Congratulations. The more we focus on our own sensations, and obey the urges we feel, whether it's to smell a woman's neck or feel grass under our bare feet, the more we will begin to feel like the men that we are. One of the secrets to adulthood is to come out of our heads and into our bodies. For me, it's a much calmer, less worrisome and hectic place than my head. It's also more sensual, slower, and more sure, especially when it comes to women.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
very informative post, bro.

i read it all! and i was hooked, i had to read more and more.

if only i was this interested with education, i'd be a straight A student.

but then what i'm after is to be an A+ DJ. :D

ur the man! check ur pm please.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
question on connecting

First awesome post really helpful cos I was starting to depend on tricks to get the chicks.

Whatever the case, don’t fall into the trap of being too eager to talk about yourself. Let her fill in the blanks sometimes. For example, during your conversations you will inevitably get interrupted by someone else, or some other distraction in your environment. When the distraction goes away, don’t be so eager to continue where you left off, instead go off on tangents and leave the previous topics hanging in the balance. All of these unresolved plots help keep her hooked into your world and sparks her curiosity even further. Congratulations, you have become a mystery and she will now be compelled to unravel you!
But don’t bust out the party hats just yet, buddy. At some point you are gonna have to bite the bullet and man up, or you will be taking the express train to Friendsville!
Could you Mr. fingz or anyone else elaborate on that last quote? I just wanna know how is this gonna land u into friendsville?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will try this one

"But don’t bust out the party hats just yet, buddy. At some point you are gonna have to bite the bullet and man up, or you will be taking the express train to Friendsville!"

I think that fingz means that don't bust out the party hats because of the next part thou shalt dominate. Just because you have a connection means diddly squat if you can't lead her(make a move).

Pretty much make a move or you will go into the friendszone(common DJ knowledge).

Maybe I am wrong if someone can tell me if I am wrong or right would be a great help but that is what I think he meant