Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The more you understand women- the better you know about yourself. That's Fingz' bottom line. Well-done......brutha!!

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is amazing.

For the love of god, everyone fvcking read this.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy Necroposting Batman!

But thanks for bumping. I read this 3 years ago, but didn't really understand most of it back then!

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I have trouble believing number 3: women are sexual creatures.

Given that guys have to do all the approaching and risk all the rejection and then most of the time they do reject.

Makes number 3 hard to believe

Nocturne

Reaction score
Heh, 11 years old post and still I find myself coming back to it time and time again... as you would've guessed I don't have much luck with women. Anyways in the spirit of the post I figured I'd take my chances and ask a question here in case someone reads it:

About using something you're good at to attract women, well, I honestly can't think of a single thing that I am good at. I mean, sure, I play alot of video games - kinda hard to use that in order to pick up women, though lol. So...what do you do in that situation?

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nocturne said:
Heh, 11 years old post and still I find myself coming back to it time and time again... as you would've guessed I don't have much luck with women. Anyways in the spirit of the post I figured I'd take my chances and ask a question here in case someone reads it:

About using something you're good at to attract women, well, I honestly can't think of a single thing that I am good at. I mean, sure, I play alot of video games - kinda hard to use that in order to pick up women, though lol. So...what do you do in that situation?
This board is about attracting woman... but all in all, it can be a life changer too! You claim you're not good at anything? My advice is to just start focusing on yourself. Reinvent yourself, rebuild yourself. Work on improving yourself and your experiences with women and you will get the hang of it. Find a new hobby, work out, etc. Self growth is whats important.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
Improve on what you can (health, fitness, style) and embrace the things you cannot change (height, race, etc) Insecurity is an ugly thing, so confront the roots of your warped self image and banish this negativity from your mind. No excuses, dude! Only you can make yourself worthy of the best things in life!
So I've started the journey more than 5 years ago, but really nothing changed.
I am 5,3', in a city where avg height it's 5,9', and after my teens, I aknowledged the existance of "feedback loops".
This could seems harmless thing, but if you are in my POV, you'll see how things behave different to you.
Of course, we cannot reshape the society we live in, so which are the solutions we could find?