Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

bree914

Reaction score
wow

Now, that was ****in refreshing to see that a man can be so truthful. I'm so used to women being so elusive and vindicitive. I'm a woman and I really appreciated this post's honesty. Rock on brotha man, PREACH THAT SHIYAT! :)
very very accurate

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've read all these Bible posts.... but good God. Everything I've ever done has become so boring and mechanical, this post is truly inspirational. The techniques I've used, the things that I've thought in my mind over the years.... this is my gold, my key to becoming happy. I've got some studying and thinking to do =). Really, thank you.

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP...Whoever decides what goes in the DJ Bible better decide to put this post in the DJ Bible

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is already in the DJ Bible! I found it in there.

BUMP, for that matter. =)

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Fingers said:
This is one of the big pitfalls of learning a natural art through unnatural means, it can often keep you trapped in your head in situations when you should be "thinking" with your body. In my opinion, seduction is more art than science. The second you try to analyze and pick it apart, you miss the whole fùcking point!
You have to use your neocortex to assimilate theory...but it needs to be absorbed down into your limbic in order for you to internalize and apply it. This is true in all areas of study.

KDJs only stay in their "head" (neocortex) and that's why they never progress.

Anyways, this thread was a goldmine and Mr. Fingers is MAD PIMP.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bumpity bumpity bump bump . . . bump

comic_relief

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Fing still around. He got the whole 'game' on the back of his hands....

hot-male.com

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats afc?

smorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Fingers, this is the single best work I've ever read here. You explain everything perfectly and it really is an inspiring piece. You should write a book.

DJsomeday

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Fingers you are like a master to me because you don't show me to be the way you are, you show me to be the way I REALLY AM, the way you have helped me improve my life is beyond words, this post is great and if i ever get to be half of what you are i'll be damn happy. If i could ever contact you or something please send me a PM (i don't know if u still hang around) cause i'd like to say thank you personally.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You like to talk about yourself a lot. Can't be healthy.