Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dropped my game to find myself not too long ago. I think I've now just realised I've got all the game I need. All my mates think I'm the best thing since sliced bread, and I get on with almost every type of person.

This post just made me realise that what I need is my BALLS!

It's fvcking GREAT to see a post like this!

fingz, you the man :D

BUMP

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Fingz...forget that girl man. I love you. Let's get married.
Meh...too eager for commitment. Sorry, but you are not my type!
Originally posted by legolas
Fingz, how the f*ck did you know what I was looking for?
I could hear you wanking off from over here dude...
For the love of God, put the Vaseline down!
Originally posted by JT47319
Not to quibble, since this essay is excellent, but the structure of your game very much follows what mASF conveys (MM, RSD, Gunwitch). Your drawing is a form of DHV, your C&F conversation forced her to qualify herself, calling her a bad girl is a form of cold reading, and you've address TD's 25 points in there as well.

You learned the structure and synthesized it into YOUR gameplan tailored specifically to your strengths, abilities, personality, and looks which makes you the pimp that you are. You don't have to do things by rote because you've incorporated them into your identity and made it 100% congruent with your reality.
I won't deny or discredit the influence ASF has had on me. But there comes a time when referring to my artistic abilities as "Demonstrations of Higher Value" seems far too cold and calculated. I mean what's next? When I get the runs, should I refer to it as "Defecations of Higher Velocity"®? :p We are humans for chrissakes, not computers!

This is one of the big pitfalls of learning a natural art through unnatural means, it can often keep you trapped in your head in situations when you should be "thinking" with your body. In my opinion, seduction is more art than science. The second you try to analyze and pick it apart, you miss the whole fùcking point!
Originally posted by JT47319
I'm curious, how long did it take to go from FingzAFC V1.0 to FingzThePimp V2.0?
Been studying the game for about 3 years now. 2 of those years heavily spent in the field, mostly clubs and bars, till I made the switch to daytime which I enjoy a lot more, since you meet a wider variety of people. To be honest though, a little AFC still creeps up on me sometimes ... seems I still have some more beta-testing to do before I can release the full upgrade!

But enough about me. What's your story JT?
Originally posted by Von Neuen
Why the hell is this in Discussion?!

A stinging anathema upon your house, Fingers!
Awesome! I LOVE house anthems! BoomTsssBoomTsssBoomTsss.......
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
What happened to the spanish version of fingers (senor fingers)?
Dammit, it's not Senor, it's Señor! Get it right, gringo! If you must know the truth.. sometimes I have trouble logging in with one name so I switch to the other. Probly has something to do with all the viruses living in this PC (How I miss my mac! :()
Originally posted by AlwaysExcel
... most of the ideas in Fingers post can be found on mASF. I don't know about a rennaisance!
ASF has torn apart and dissected so many aspects of seduction, that ANY man’s game can be broken down into acronyms. The real renaissance happens when you realize the simple beauty of doing things YOUR way,
Originally posted by crazykid
For those wondering, this post is in the Bible now. Well, the one in Discussion. It'll be in the normal one soon.
And the Mod of the Year Award goes to ...... CRAZYKID!! (The fans go wild)
Originally posted by Duke
Take for instance Fingz' writing style. It's fun, entertaining, and full of insight and field experience. He sounds a lot like a DJ to me (disc jockey) and well, he IS ONE. Listen to him... "homegirl" "dayum"... quoting De La Soul. Lol! Not knocking you in any way whatsoever, Fingz! Just pointing out some quirks of your style.
Repeat after me and let a thick hiphop soundtrack accompany the lyrics!

The world sweats me
cuz I´m so damn hot.
Girls would pay a fortune
to get what I got
in my pants..say what?
Damn right, I take chances
while the next man
hatches plans of romances,
Elevatin chicks
to the level of goddess
but yo I gets my pick
straight up,
cause I'm the hottest!
No shame to my game
I treat them all the same,
just another wild freak
that I gots to tame,
I got zero tolerance
for skanks that act haughty.
Babygirl, try to diss
and get spanked
for bein naughty!
They talk all that jazz
bout money n fame
But watch em give up the ass
to a brother with game.
I keep the eye contact
cuz I show no fear.
Get em wet in the pants
Whenever I come near.
Chillin with the crew
Or all alone
The fly hotties wanna screw
When I’m in the zone.
Get em back to the crib
so we can do “things”
just a day in the life
of Pimpmaster Fingz!
Originally posted by Deadly_Assassin
Could you Mr. fingz or anyone else elaborate on that last quote? I just wanna know how is this gonna land u into friendsville?
I used to be the Rapport Master, myself. I could befriend girls VERY easily and have these great, profound conversations with them, take them home, etc. Creating connections has always come easy for me, it was the being sexual part that I struggled with. Like I said, if you get to a certain point with a girl and don't make any moves, then she will start to see you as a good-natured little brother.

From my many mistakes, I learned that you won't end up in Friendsville as long as your touch, eye contact and overall vibe exudes pure animal LUST. But even this will only get you so far...at some point you simply MUST take the risk of being rejected!

If it makes you feel any better, I still get a little nervous with certain girls. The difference between me and the next man is that he lets this feeling intimidate him, while I let it EXCITE me!

HuangBei

Don Juan
Reaction score
ASF has torn apart and dissected so many aspects of seduction, that ANY man’s game can be broken down into acronyms. The real renaissance happens when you realize the simple beauty of doing things YOUR way,
I agree with Mister Fingers here. I tried too hard for a loooong time to force fire into my eyes and to find a passion, but the truth is I'm not a fiery type. I'm very unusual, I'm a lot more like water. So when I just started letting go, everything got a WHOLE lot easier.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not all women are that responsive.

Livingitup22

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the better posts I've read in a while. I actually skipped the first part of your post, Fingers, but the Ten Commandments are spot on. Kudos to you for recognizing the fluidity of DJing (as opposed to advocating YOUR WAY as gospel) and having the courage to admit that your not always successful. The synergy of your "game" shines brightly through your words,

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-claps loudly-

wow. that was fantastic. pity its gonna disappear sooner or later, this is some post. throughly enjoyed your insight Fingz! gotta learn from the dude! you really connected with with the same situations that i always have, the hesitation bit. thanks for the great information!

loved your ten commandments 8)

wipz

Don Juan
Reaction score
This shows that there still new things to be established and understood here at sosuave. And this another kickass post here.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*looks for cliffnote version*

The real renaissance happens when you realize the simple beauty of doing things YOUR way,
This is on the goddamn dot. There's a lotta things you should know, and be aware of, but this one, capitalize.

If you ever doubt your game, just read this quote, and you'll be back on track.

~ivan

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow even though this list of replies is three pages long...I got to admit this is one hell of commandments...listening to the first ten commandments for me is one thing, but these commandments are just as important!!!!!
Thanks man this helped a lot :D

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a hard on reading this post. it is so ****ing good I think my balls just doubled in size.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: *reads Ten Commandments*

Originally posted by Jimbo2k
Unlike this thread..
Nah, he just hit the wrong button. I'll merge it.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Number eight..the god damn credit, forget it? think a crackhead will pay you back? forget it.

oh..sorry bro wrong commandments ;)

You should def come up to the MN woods this school year kid, i have a kick ass place now, you can help me decorate...put up girl's panties around the place.. you know the deal :p

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg i haven't felt this good reading a post since my first reads of Be a Man! and Kill the Despiration.

I REALLY needed that dude. It gave me insite into everything i've been needing right now. NOTHING is more fitting in "Get a boost" Than this.

I'm awestruck dude.

As someone else said, this brings me back to the golden age. I applaude you.

I'm seriously at a loss for words, i can't express how excited and happy i feel. Its, just... god... its so F*CKING AWESOME.

Christ

God this is awesome.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my time to cast a vote for Pook and Fingers ( a clear Pook disciple) to be voted into the DJ hall of fame.

Have to admit you write some great stuff guy!

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my many mistakes, I learned that you won't end up in Friendsville as long as your touch, eye contact and overall vibe exudes pure animal LUST. But even this will only get you so far...at some point you simply MUST take the risk of being rejected!
yep i have pretty much come to that point where either I take the plunge or the express train to friendsville. kinda exicting and nervous eheheheheh but trying to think positive

cheers for that, good post btw. My cousins a bit of an AFC but this was the first post I told him to look up