Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The official Acne thread [Merged threads]

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
this sh** is money

the only thing thats happened since I started a few days ago was I had 3 red spots come up in my problem area which I expected which have died down in color severely after one day

after three days of JUST jajoba oil and BP I have had my scars fade VERY significantly(my left cheek appears 95% clear from a distance of 3-5 feet in the mirror)

I am confident that when I get my b5 from GNC and my euryin in the mail I will be almost perfectly clear by Marchish

dont hestitate to do this,

jonwon you are a f***ing genius man i love you

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danno1 said:
this sh** is money

the only thing thats happened since I started a few days ago was I had 3 red spots come up in my problem area which I expected which have died down in color severely after one day

after three days of JUST jajoba oil and BP I have had my scars fade VERY significantly(my left cheek appears 95% clear from a distance of 3-5 feet in the mirror)

I am confident that when I get my b5 from GNC and my euryin in the mail I will be almost perfectly clear by Marchish

dont hestitate to do this,

jonwon you are a f***ing genius man i love you
Hey thanks man :D Glad you tried it and its working, now maybe a few more may get off there as*es and give it a go. Getting rid of acne is a great feeling :D

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am surprised you knew so much correct information man, acne to me was as messy of information around as weight lifting

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
texture definitely changed a lot from going to

BP>bp+jajoba>bp+jajoba+euracyne

so how much would u say to use?

my jajoba on my palm was about a dime size(2-3 drops)
my euracyne is about half that(a little squeeze)
bp is about toothbrush covering size

it all went in good and heres to eliminating the 3 bumps that popped up from my problem area after i started the jajoba oil

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont live by a GNC?

you dont have access to the Internet?

jesus people sure do quit easily

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I'm going to winge now.
Everything was going good but. Now I am going back on my body building cycle. Boy did that fvck up my acne, loks like sh!t. Everything that highers testosterone affects my hormonal acne. Like weights, protein, good fats, mma, and weight gain powder.

It takes 6months to see a dermatoligest in brisbane. I'm booked in for march. Just hope they have something apart form acutain that helps.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I visited te GNC website and couldn't find it. There is a GNC near me, but I figured if I couldn't find it on the website then the store wouldn't have it. Where did you find it on the GNC website? Thanks.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
OK, I'm going to winge now.
Everything was going good but. Now I am going back on my body building cycle. Boy did that fvck up my acne, loks like sh!t. Everything that highers testosterone affects my hormonal acne. Like weights, protein, good fats, mma, and weight gain powder.

It takes 6months to see a dermatoligest in brisbane. I'm booked in for march. Just hope they have something apart form acutain that helps.
Sounds to me you need to find a balance with the two, looks like you have some experimenting to do.

Waight gain as far as i can tell is not an exact science and can be modified to the individual, maybe you should be thinking of a better workout routine and diet intake.

Also combined with your work it seems your attacking this thing only to encourage it, not sure what your derm can do, since it seems your encouraging it in a certain way.

I mean your work is not ideal, your workout routine and diet is playing a factor, but at least now you can see what brings you out in ACNE, where as before you did not know.

Maybe step up the treatment or work on a more positive workout routine.

Danno that amount is fine, you dont have to go crazy with it as long as you have a nice layer on your face, try not to go too mental as there is no need, when your acne is fading or gone you can even miss days of the treatment if you wish.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes now that i know what brings it on I can plan for when i restart uni next month.

weight gain is a science for me because it is so hard with a massive metabolism! muscle gain = pimple gain for me. The only real thing I can do is drink lots of water. The B5 is also upsetting my stomach. I wouldn't care if it didn't interfere with my training.

My plan is after my first fight I will stop training and get on the antibiotics and b5. I won't be working as well.

I will give the other antibiotic creme a go first tho. let you guys know how it go's

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been working out with no problem at all except the problem area that broke out right after I started and it is slowly coming to its final time

wolf you using all 3?

try to put it on twice a day

once earlier in the day and then once after you workout, thats what I have been doing on workout days

another question-

what do you mean by antibiotics? ibuprofen or something else?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how muscily are you? working out wont affect it until you are gaining(for me anyway). Quite a few non steroid bodybuilders get acne. I is probably due to the high protein though. It is hard on your liver.

yep all 3

twice a day. check. one in the morning, one after a shower b4 bed.

I use to to take MINOCYCLINE, worked well. but felt sick. I would recommend it to anyone not involved in intense sport.

WARNING don't take a sh!t in your gf's toilet the first few weeks of using it. The whole house was evacuated. no joke.

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I intake about 1.2-1.5 protein a day and only do compound exercises

taking b5?

maybe you have a problem that isnt fixed by this bro or have serious acne and not mild
he did say it only effected p acne or something
you might just have to live with your problem then wolf
another UPDATE

the breakout of 3 white heads is withering away and it went from white to pale to almost non existant over 2 days

the rest of my face is still great and my only real problem with my face now is those damn black circles under my eyes

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
going to bed a 9:00 at every night fixed my dark circles. Also stop taking drugs

yeah I will be asking for acutain when I see the derm. I will just have to put mma on hold.

So far I have spent over $10 000 on my acne. Yay

Or I may ask for a skin graph from my bum. The skin is good down there.

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have only spent a lil money on failure products(acne pads) and it wasnt my money

UPDATE
from my initial breakout had 4 red bumps, 2 turned into white heads are gone now and one of them had a delayed whitehead

nothing new has shown up on my face in 1 week though, very nice

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Improvements. woo!

Now that I have quit work it seems to be getting better. After I put the sh!t on my face I wipe it on my back and chest, that helps too.

Eat lots of bok choi. I think it helps me.

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
well fu**

I woke up with a redness near my problem area

10 days too, I am pretty sure I took a nap and then applied it later on Tuesday or Monday. one day I ate a lot of popcorn shrimp too and started B5 around that day too, so I hope it was just a rarity instead of a trend

My left cheek is getting more clear and clear every day though so hopefully instead of the gaping wound of my pores its just a paper cut now.

Bok choi? I'll try it

EDIT:Bok choi sounds like a mega antioxidant

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eating pvssy is really bad for your acne. I get heaps on my chin today.

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
another fu**ing strike by acne

one on my cheek which hasnt had s*** in a long ss time and another in my problem area on my lip

godaaaamn, maybe ill just keep racking up b5 and see if that works