Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The official Acne thread [Merged threads]

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
well jonwon I just ordered that eurompoemremrin

I also have positive effects from BP, but it doesnt seem to totally win the fight, I just got a few over my lip the other day that I really notice and it makes me mad

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baurman said:
hey thanks for the info. so for my acne i should also include the erythamycin and jojoba oil? so how would I apply everything like Cleanse my face, then Add Jojoba Oil in my BP, apply that, but then what about the cream? do I stop applying BP and use the erythamycin instead? also what do you use to Moisturize your face if it becomes super dry? oh and btw jonwon if you dont mind me asking how old are you?
Not to sound anal.

But please read the posts, its all there.

As for my age, probably a lot older then you :D

To quote myself:
Wash your face with none alcholic face wash, you want the face wash to be simply as pure as possible.
Once washed, pour two drops of jojoba oil into your palm, then add a small squeeze of both creams and mix it all in, untill it is a pale white paste.

Please read the posts :D

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alright. I use Purpose Extra Gentle Liquid Cleanser right now and it seems like a pretty good cleanser that is very gentle. Then I will apply the JoJoba Oil, Erythamycin, and BP 2.5% together and apply that on my face. I will let you know how the results are with this in a few weeks. Hopefully it cures the red marks!!!

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok. so i have the b5.but in tablet form, with the powder inside(GNC brand). 100 capsules at 500mg. how many a day should I take?

I also got a 7day liver detox pack. I was talking to a bodybuilder in the stoor and he said my high protien diet is bad for acne. He has acne form steriods and said detox helped him.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
ok. so i have the b5.but in tablet form, with the powder inside(GNC brand). 100 capsules at 500mg. how many a day should I take?

I also got a 7day liver detox pack. I was talking to a bodybuilder in the stoor and he said my high protien diet is bad for acne. He has acne form steriods and said detox helped him.
I use two tablets a day, i.e 500mg x 2 equals = 1gram.

Hows it going with the other stuff, i would expect you to see at least some good results about now!

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been staying up all night at my girl friends house and eating some takeaway. I have a few little zits in the morning. but nothing like before.
Jojoba Oil is the sh!t.

What do you use in the morning? I was just cleansing but I get better results using the BP and oil mix.

I haven't got the eythamyicn yet. I haven't had time to see a doc.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
I've been staying up all night at my girl friends house and eating some takeaway. I have a few little zits in the morning. but nothing like before.
Jojoba Oil is the sh!t.

What do you use in the morning? I was just cleansing but I get better results using the BP and oil mix.

I haven't got the eythamyicn yet. I haven't had time to see a doc.
Good to hear.

I dont clense in the morning.

I wash and shave (e.t.c) on the evening, dress on the morning go to work.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every day my acne has cleared up more and more. I had what you might call a 2 or 3 out of ten so it wasn't a major case. My worst problem is my back, not my face. My face is probably a 1 or a 1.5 now. It has only one or two left and they are barely noticable from a distance but I still have some redness and bumps from before when I had maybe 8-12 zits. The BP + the jojoba is pretty amazing plus the good diet and vitamins.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad it is working for you and it will ideally motivate others reading this to try it also, thanks for the input guys.

Also this is without eurthamycin cream!

I am glad its making an improvement, there is nothing better if you have acne then becoming totally clear.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My back is getting worse after comming off the anti-biotics and I can't just cover the whole thing in creem. that's just too much. I use "head and shoulders" shampoo and conditioner. I still might have to go on the acutain, tho my face is getting better. thats the main thing.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
My back is getting worse after comming off the anti-biotics and I can't just cover the whole thing in creem. that's just too much. I use head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner. I still might have to go on the acutain, tho my face is getting better.
Sorry about the back, not familier with that, yes i can imagine it being a problem, i dont know how to advise on that sorry.

Maybe a Derm?

Also why come off the anti-biotics>?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because they fvcked up my stomach
coulden't continue MMA
made me feel sick and fart heaps

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
because they fvcked up my stomach
coulden't continue MMA
made me feel sick and fart heaps
Lol, never mind suppose zits on the back aint THAT bad.

I am sure you can find something on the net about back acne, maybe try acne.org?

http://www.acne.org/

OUTCRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i for the most part have acne under control. and i used to have it completely under control but ever since i got back from being in juvi for a month and not be able to clean my face with anything i havnt been able to completely clear my skin, i have a simple question...i usually take a shower and use biore face wash put on biore mouisturizer and then thin layer of BP on face. now that i will be mixing the jojoba oil with the BP is the jojoba oil a strong enough mouisturization to keep my skin from getting dry and flaky from the BP or should i continue to use the biore mousturizer rite before my application of BP and jojoba oil?????

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OUTCRY said:
ok, i for the most part have acne under control. and i used to have it completely under control but ever since i got back from being in juvi for a month and not be able to clean my face with anything i havnt been able to completely clear my skin, i have a simple question...i usually take a shower and use biore face wash put on biore mouisturizer and then thin layer of BP on face. now that i will be mixing the jojoba oil with the BP is the jojoba oil a strong enough mouisturization to keep my skin from getting dry and flaky from the BP or should i continue to use the biore mousturizer rite before my application of BP and jojoba oil?????
No offence, but anymore posts about 'what to do' when i have already posted 'what to do' will be ignored from now on.

Read the thread.

OUTCRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea read the whole thread...twice. doesnt answer my specific question just says you can use an extra moisturizer if need be. i was asking your opinion on the strength of jojoba oil as a moisturizer....nice try though! haha....typical AFC...haha plz no im playin

OUTCRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea it works veryy well as a moisturizer, better than any moisturizer ive used good stufffffff

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are you getting the benzoyl peroxide from? I'm using samples from my doctor and they are almost out. I've been seing results with the multivitamin, fish oil, benzoyl and now water and a better diet.