Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The official Acne thread [Merged threads]

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
If any of you are in the UK look for something called King of Shaves facial primer. I used to have really really bad acne, which cut down a bit as I got older. I still get it sometimes though, but find that if I wash my face every night with that stuff it really helps. Having said that, Ive also started eating a lot better since going to uni (believe it or not!), so that is probably a factor; things like biscuits are no longer free or readily available for me now!

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I take 1-2 grams of B5 a day I shouldnt need to take a B-50 complex right?

the worst thing I eat is pizza a few times a week with about 90% water 10% orange juice for post workout

My eucimporeimng is still in the mail and I plan on picking up some Jojoba tommorow
'
My face isn't even that bad, maybe 1 or 2 current whiteheads, but the s*** just comes randomly so I hope this works.

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
HOW am I suppose to take this b5 over powder form?

It smells awful, it tastes worse, and I really regret not spending my 35$ not getting capsules instead of this crappy powder.

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put some water in your mouth, tip the powder into your mouth, swallow. Simple.

B5 is nothing compared to the taste of CEE, Rhodiola or Piracetam.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danno1 said:
HOW am I suppose to take this b5 over powder form?

It smells awful, it tastes worse, and I really regret not spending my 35$ not getting capsules instead of this crappy powder.
Well man when you spots are fading and gone i will suspect the moaning will turn to a feeling of 'i am glad i did this'.

Its only money! It would only be spent on pop or beer or some other random none needed item anyway.

So guys, progress how are we doing? There should be some very positive results about now, from some people.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My right cheek is totally clear but I had a few whiteheads appear on my left over night and I had used benzoyle on the cheek before I went to sleep. It actually looked worse in the morning than the night before. Oh, and my skin was all flaky/white/dried/dead all over in the morning. Can you combine jajoba with any well known moisturizers?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
My right cheek is totally clear but I had a few whiteheads appear on my left over night and I had used benzoyle on the cheek before I went to sleep. It actually looked worse in the morning than the night before. Oh, and my skin was all flaky/white/dried/dead all over in the morning. Can you combine jajoba with any well known moisturizers?
Yes you can!

the flaky/dryness is the BP working, it is combated with the oil, if it is not totally effective then try applying BP, then the oil mixed in with a moistorizer.

You can combine the oil with pritty much anything, maybe charm you need to go for the 3rd link in the chain i know i do.

Get the 3rd cream i mentioned and kiss good bye.

jojobo can work with just BP better then BP, but some people need to go a step higher and push further.

Thats why the routine posted is as much as i can offer, if your not doing all the steps i cant guarantee 100% results.

anyway apart from that what is the difference between, before and After, now you have used more methods posted? are we seeing an improvement from say a month ago?

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far I'm only using 2/3 of the magical creams mentioned. I havent got the E one but I do have a great diet, went and bought Vitamin E and a B150 complex pill that I take both of every day. I'm going to go two more weeks with the BP and Jojo and if its not gone, ill push a step further and get the 3rd magical cream. 2 weeks is not that long and my face is looking noticably clearer!

PS. What moisturizer do you recommend?

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I'll post what I've been doing for awhile now...It works too, face is clear all the time.
in this order:

1. Clean & Clear Acne cleanser [BP 5%] - morning & night

2. Life facial exfoliator - twice a week at night

3. Life skin toner for men - morning & night

4. Life moisturizer for men - morning & night

5. Oxy5 acne treatment [BP 5%] - whenever I get a pimple i use it, morning & night

------------------------

I have to say, the biggest factors for me is 1.sleep 2.dont touch face 3.stress(causes you to touch face I find)

I know everyone is different, but that is what works for me. I also shower twice a day, in the morning and after tennis at night.

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got some jajoba oil from GNC(4 OZ, 8$)

mixed it with my BP and wow it just absorbed so fast

like half the time it usually does and it felt a lot different then usual

hopefully my magical E comes soon

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I used that Life stuff from Nordstroms isnt it pretty pricy though?
BluEyes said:
For what it's worth, I'll post what I've been doing for awhile now...It works too, face is clear all the time.
in this order:

1. Clean & Clear Acne cleanser [BP 5%] - morning & night

2. Life facial exfoliator - twice a week at night

3. Life skin toner for men - morning & night

4. Life moisturizer for men - morning & night

5. Oxy5 acne treatment [BP 5%] - whenever I get a pimple i use it, morning & night

------------------------

I have to say, the biggest factors for me is 1.sleep 2.dont touch face 3.stress(causes you to touch face I find)

I know everyone is different, but that is what works for me. I also shower twice a day, in the morning and after tennis at night.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, my acne is better. but the puss is still coming up during the day. This stuff is working buy healing my popped pimples quickly and stopping eruptions overnight. But when I get all dirty and sweaty eg. work or work out. My skin gets all rotten again afterwords even if i cleanse afterwords. I do not believe it takes a couple of days for a pimple to form. After I do something bad, they're there within 4hours.

I will go to level 3 and report back.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Well, my acne is better. but the puss is still coming up during the day. This stuff is working buy healing my popped pimples quickly and stopping eruptions overnight. But when I get all dirty and sweaty eg. work or work out. My skin gets all rotten again afterwords even if i cleanse afterwords. I do not believe it takes a couple of days for a pimple to form. After I do something bad, they're there within 4hours.

I will go to level 3 and report back.
Pimples no, spots yes.

Pimples, Blackheads are pours blocked up with grease and sebum it seems you heavy routine is causing excessive grease build up.

I would try the routine during the day it may help.

Or the Vit B5 supposed to limit the prodcution of sebum.

anyway i was informed many years ago to stay away from greasy jobs and jobs that require you to sweat that much, they are not good for acne sufferers, think about the long term. I used to manage a BK and i found it hard to control them, all the grease in the air and it being so hot all the time e.t.c, it was a constant battle, but this routine was not known back then.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Pimples no, spots yes.

Pimples, Blackheads are pours blocked up with grease and sebum it seems you heavy routine is causing excessive grease build up.

anyway i was informed many years ago to stay away from greasy jobs and jobs that require you to sweat that much, they are not good for acne sufferers, think about the long term. I used to manage a BK and i found it hard to control them, all the grease in the air and it being so hot all the time e.t.c, it was a constant battle, but this routine was not known back then.
I had no idea you know so much about this.

Wow!

I may try it i may not, i don't have too many pimples.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, since starting this routine about a week and a half ago, I am down from four to five noticable pimples an each cheek of my face to two BARELY noticable pimples on my left cheek and one that formed beneath my chin near my neck. Overall my face looks 10x better than it did but it still has redness/spotting and the remainind pimples. I am taking the vitamins recommended, using BP+jojoba oil every day and using a moisturizer.

Also, on my back every night i put JOJOBA+BP on the pimples I can reach plus I got an apricot Salicylic acid 2% bodyscrub/exfoliator and have been using it with a back-brush to wash my back. My back is starting to clear up and the pimples are fading so they dont look very red/sore. I believe in 3 weeks my face and back will be 90-95% clear and in 2 months 100% at this rate!

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Pimples no, spots yes.

I don't really get spots. just puss bombs

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
so would you recommend doing this only once a day then?

I only have 2 parts of the 3 right now, but the 3rd is in the mail

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got it. The doc only prescribed Eryacne 2% oh well hopefully if will still work. It wasn't expensive $20AU. I will be trying the weaker 2.5% BP to try and reduce my peeling skin.

The doc said i could try some other creme with antibiotics in it. Didn't get it because you are so confident in this stuff. Will get it another time if it doesn't work.

wish me luck

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam, I bet the doc was talking about benzymicin Gel. I just reread your post on it. I'm going back next week. It costs me $70 every time I see the doc