Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The official Acne thread [Merged threads]

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
after thinking back I am sure I ate some unhealthy things 3 days prior to each of these

pizza on thursday and popcorn shrimp on tuesday

I am going to attempt for a week and possibly two to ONLY eat fruit/vegetables/dried fruit

to get protein I will drink whey protein shakes and continue to work out, but won't expect to gain mass

wolf I am also going to add these two oils to my supplements(Primrose, Borage,)
Exfoiliating daily too(something I neglected)

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was clear for one week, I remember I ate tilapia a lot(like 2-3 times a day)

I ID'ed my problem **** from last week

1-chocolate shake
2-popcorn shrimp
3-greasy ass crouisant with eggs/sausage at school
4-pizza

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danno1 said:
after thinking back I am sure I ate some unhealthy things 3 days prior to each of these

pizza on thursday and popcorn shrimp on tuesday

I am going to attempt for a week and possibly two to ONLY eat fruit/vegetables/dried fruit

to get protein I will drink whey protein shakes and continue to work out, but won't expect to gain mass

wolf I am also going to add these two oils to my supplements(Primrose, Borage,)
Exfoiliating daily too(something I neglected)
Research exfoiliating more. I have read that it irritates your skin and can make things worse.

Keep everything that touches your skin clean. do not touch your face with your hands. Use paper towel to dry your face and clean your pillow cases every 2 nights(one side a night). It is a lot, but it helps.

only squeeze before a shower with clean hands.

Try a product called "silicea" after shaving. It heals your skin and tightens your pores. Get it from some chemists and health shops. Get the gel.

My diet is now a body building diet. so its not the best for acne. but my acne is still inproving. Do you have any info on the oils you stated?

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My RIGHT cheek is TOTALLY clear for the first time in 5 years after doing BP+JOJOBA+VIT E+B150 for 3 weeks. I am thinking of increasing the Vitamin B though with a B5 pill.

I have been applying BP before bed every night mixed with jojoba. Ive actually noticed that I break out from drinking alcohol every time I go out clubbing! Although it could be the excessive sweating and smoke/fog in the clubs so i'm not completely sure its the booze. I will say though that in the 5 days during the week I dont go to the clubs I can get the acne down so much that what shows up the next weekend is less than each week prior. I believe in 3-5 weeks I'll be approaching a completely clear face and I am very pleased and excited just thinking about that :) Ive TIME DISTORTED myself and i like it :)

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
My RIGHT cheek is TOTALLY clear for the first time in 5 years after doing BP+JOJOBA+VIT E+B150 for 3 weeks. I am thinking of increasing the Vitamin B though with a B5 pill.

I have been applying BP before bed every night mixed with jojoba. Ive actually noticed that I break out from drinking alcohol every time I go out clubbing! Although it could be the excessive sweating and smoke/fog in the clubs so i'm not completely sure its the booze. I will say though that in the 5 days during the week I dont go to the clubs I can get the acne down so much that what shows up the next weekend is less than each week prior. I believe in 3-5 weeks I'll be approaching a completely clear face and I am very pleased and excited just thinking about that :) Ive TIME DISTORTED myself and i like it :)
Good to hear, i encouraged a mate of mine to try this regieme too.
After 3 weeks his forehead is totally clear, it was his problem area and he never had a clear forehead prior. He was thanking me last night.

Danno1 hows it going you still sticking with this?

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been reading that if you are intolerant to a food and you eat it, you get inflammation which can lead to acne. Like gluten or dairy, etc.

Fruits, meats, veges, and other things are almost always good to eat.

I haven't gotten anything new in 5 days, BUT I see something that appears to be forming on my lip and its just chillin there for the past day or two. Otherwise I have been good. I have been keeping my sugar low, trans fat non existant, and making sure not to eat any of those unhealthy things like hydronated oil.

Of course I have been stickin with it JON. Even though I have still gotten a few acne, my scars are fading very fast compared to before doing this. In just 18 days of using the BP+Jajoba oil combo and only about 10 days of euracyne it has been pretty good. The s*** just from the initial outbreak, the stuff already appears half faded and have only been off my face for about a week. My only problem is when I am drying my face or something I accidently sometimes pop off a white head and it just sticks around for another 5 days after that.

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i know what caused my acne

I am lactose intolerant(cramps and s*** from drinking milk) and my newest protein powder has a lot of lactose when my previous one had none

I started taking it 4 days prior to the first new acne over last weekend and was taking it like 2-3 times a day

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I may be also.

I'm going to try and cut out dairy and wheat and see what that does.

Any experience?

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another clear week

I dont know if it was the primrose and borage oil I added, the milk based protein powder I cut, everything that has milk in it removed from my diet forever, or just dropping all that high fructose corn syrup, MSG, and other s***, but either way I have no signs of anything coming up and I feel great.

my left cheek is almost 100% clear except the one dieing red thing that came up last weekend and above my lip is what appears to be at 60% redness and the chilling whitehead is almost to a scar

I actually got my mom to get some gluten free pasta and it's delicious

all it is brown rice and water with less then 1 gram of sugar

now my only goal is to convert them to a healthier diet so I dont get so god damn tempted by all this sugary s*** around

Brooxy

Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can say is wow. I've been eating healthily for over a month now, but i'm going to become properly stict now. This is seriously great stuff, i'm thinking about packaging all three items and selling it at school haha! I'm gonna get this shi* as soon as I can, thankyou for the information, i'll keep you updated on my progress too.

:D Cheers.

ATX1001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been using 10% BP for around 6 months now on my neck, around every second night. Has anyone else noticed that it tends to bleach and/or discolour your shirts & pillow covers? It kinda sucks throwing out expensive blue shirts that still look good, except for an orange coloured collar. And it stands out like dogs balls.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ATX1001 said:
Hey guys, I've been using 10% BP for around 6 months now on my neck, around every second night. Has anyone else noticed that it tends to bleach and/or discolour your shirts & pillow covers? It kinda sucks throwing out expensive blue shirts that still look good, except for an orange coloured collar. And it stands out like dogs balls.
\
Yes, i've ruined a lot of nice shirts this way. I got green shirts with orange collars, white **** on black shirts.. etc.

so now i just wear them and dont care :)

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does BP with 10% Really make that big of a difference? I use 2.5% and have no bleaching problems

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
a few whiteheads on my chin appeared; I am seriously not going to trst my family with a meal ever again

they always forget ingredients added and then I find out they have HFCS/transfat/other garbage

I just need to rely 100% on myself

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
acne totaly gone last week, YAY, thankyou. this week it's back because i have the flu. fvck

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
so wolf what did you change to get rid of it? I just keep consistent on avoid dairy/bad ingredients/added sugar/taking supplements/face stuff

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danno1 said:
so wolf what did you change to get rid of it? I just keep consistent on avoid dairy/bad ingredients/added sugar/taking supplements/face stuff
First up, thankyou again jonwon, for all your time and effort. This has been the best thing I have ever read on the net.

For me, quitting my dirty and hot job made a big difference.

I found the 3 creams made the biggest difference. But i needed to use them twice a day. I use 3 drops of oil at night and 2 drops during the day.

I don't touch my face except to pop the puss, I only dry my face with paper towel and i wash my pillow cases as much as possible.

I also cleanse with centaphil before applying the cremes.

I am mildly allergic to wheat and milk. Cutting these also made a difference.

I also added zinc, flax oil and a men's multi to the formula. I also carry water with me everywhere I go no.

I know people put sh!t on homeopathies, but I think it helps with my really oily face. I stopped taking it and the oil returned. They didn't help with the actual acne though.

I really wana do a liver detox, but I can't do the diet that goes with it, due to my mma training.

good luck