Rushing Dudes DJ Journal

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB: but we have to b friends i have a bf
RD: (asian chick young with bf, this is sounding like my ex jeez) we can b enemys
HB: enemys
RD: yep ill b superman u b lex luther

lol, niceness. Thats going into my archvies for future usage.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep well i stole a few plays from ur play book lol so its only fair.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having a problem i'm starting to think i don't want a girl at all, at this time. Not relationship, not dating, not anything. The idea of a relationship or the bother of taking a girl out any time just makes me cringe. I feel i'm bored of it and have better things to do. I guess i just don't like the stress or commitment, Guys u know what i mean, just staying at home doing ur **** or going work, going gym knowing u aint going to have any girl hassling u, ringing u up saying she wants to go out this weekend. I feel like a pierce in my heart when i think of any sort of relationship, but when i say its kool lets just chill and c what happens my heart feels so relaxed. Like when a girl wants to c me 7 days a week my gutt turns but when a girl says i can only c u once a week im like YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. that is just not normal.

I might probs end up just see where this girl goes SLOWLY and if no then ill just get on with my life and get into something when i feel like it. I feel like i'm forcing myself to do this kind of stuff, not in the im scared way, but rather in the o no, no more i've had enough not another girl....

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
I'm having a problem i'm starting to think i don't want a girl at all, at this time. Not relationship, not dating, not anything. The idea of a relationship or the bother of taking a girl out any time just makes me cringe. I feel i'm bored of it and have better things to do. I guess i just don't like the stress or commitment, Guys u know what i mean, just staying at home doing ur **** or going work, going gym knowing u aint going to have any girl hassling u, ringing u up saying she wants to go out this weekend. I feel like a pierce in my heart when i think of any sort of relationship, but when i say its kool lets just chill and c what happens my heart feels so relaxed. Like when a girl wants to c me 7 days a week my gutt turns but when a girl says i can only c u once a week im like YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. that is just not normal.

I might probs end up just see where this girl goes SLOWLY and if no then ill just get on with my life and get into something when i feel like it. I feel like i'm forcing myself to do this kind of stuff, not in the im scared way, but rather in the o no, no more i've had enough not another girl....

I feel u bro, sometimes its cool just to lay back have corona, watch a movie and not be bothered, taking winter time off and then come hard in spring (mating season)

Solo
p.s. but naw seriosuly man, if you need a break its all good

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol "Mating season."

I feel the same way too but usually it goes away cause I have a pretty big sex drive so whatever you do good luck....oh and congratulations on making "Solo's top 10"

Good work.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thanks guys for feed back

Solomon: i think i just need to get on and start my new career for now and yes i probs should b ready for spring (compliments of HBK lol). Ill play out bit more and maybe ill take that long ass vacation i deserve lol.

Jon024: lol yeh FB's is perfect they don't call u or whatever u just go to them when u need them, but idk sex is good, but once u have had it and laying in bed with her...how do u feel?.....u see things for what they really r and sometimes it's not what u always want to c

Date 8 part 2

I am just going to say one thing.....it went very well (not has in that way guys but still). Shes considering leaving her bf (who shes on break with at moment) for me, dammmm this is like my ex all over again ...youngest girl i dated, asian, was with bf, problems long distance relationship to hard and have a feeling this will get serious. Shes so awesome and definetlly one of the best girls i've ever dated, shes perfect. BUT I JUST DON'T KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH ME SOMETHING IN MY HEART is SAYING NO. any thought of commitment even if the girls perfect my hearts just says no.

Now i basically said to her:
Look idk if anything will come out of me and u maybe yes maybe no, but u got to ask this questions its not about me or ur bf, its about being in that perfect situation and if u can't wait two years for ur bf to come back again then u can look else where and see if u can find that perfect someone who will b there for u. Now its to early to say if anything will happen to me and u, maybe with in a week it will b over because theres something u don't like idk. U can't look at this me vs ur bf. u got to look at it has ur feelings for ur bf vs every other opportunity out there which could b me but then again maybe not could b another guy u havn't even met yet. thats the question u got to ask urself.

I don't want to get into drama so im going to let her decide and i don't want the guilt thrown on me for making her end it. If shes going to end its going to b by her own hands. My heart feels bit more relaxed about this, but still not enough. This is not healthy constant adrenaline rush is not good im going to end up croaking at 40 at this rate.

i'm also thinking i am sounding a bit afc now a days, I think u guys actually caught me going through some mental break down, i have literally wrote game on every inch of my walls has i shake in the middle sitting down on the floor staring aimlessly, saying has many pick up lines has i can think of haha. I need to do the things i want, even if its ironically not women ( and no im not turning gay lmao....i hope not lol)

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date 8 Part 3

Ok well we meet up and we are going back to her area and she tells me how her little sister caught her younger brother ....lets just say enjoying a night with one self. so

HB: i just got to call my little brother
(phone)
HB: hey i am bringing a friend over
HB: and no u can't tell mum or dad because x... told me about ur little wanking story and if u say anything i will tell mum
HB: and clean my bedroom before i get there
HB: yes clean it all unless u want mum to hear

We get to her house, her brother opens door and he is all polite and friendly (wonder why lol). Anyways her brother is pretty close to her and they are chatting and shes showing me pictures on face book in her room and her brother just comes in without knocking twice, so i can see this will b potential danger.

HB: heres a picture of me on london bridge
HB: heres a picture of me on millenium bridge
HB: heres a pitcture of me looking at a bridge
HB: heres me doing a bridge on the grass.
RD: i c so u like bridges lol.

anyway we start to kiss on her bed and shes on top of me and then BANG.

DOOR OPENS

HB BRO: I KNEW IT.
RD: Ok u guys r even now lol
HB: what i wasn't kissing him i was just looking at something, don't tell mum (runs out trying to explain).

he comes back in and he is kool with it and just asks her how we met and stuff.

anyways after this shes still talking about leaving her bf for me, but then shes not sure. I kinda lead it into ending it "u got to think things over...." and we end it and then later she calls me telling me she dosn't want to and i just do my part again and lead it back and i just say for now we can b friends u need other stuff to do and i think i need a break from women anyhow.

So guys i have one thing to say in the words of braveheart.....

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....(COUGH) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

So guys having my long vaccation and just to sort other **** in my life. One thing i realised and fully understand now, if ur not happy with urself, no matter how charming and great this woman is. It will never be enough. A relationship requires you to first b happy with urself before you can be happy with someone else.

To get the woman of your dreams, you first must become the man of your dreams.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJC thanks for the feedback and i apoligize for taking up 3 hours of ur life, i know how it feels like on journals lol, i actually think u and snowmans are some of my unfinished ones. And as for the 100 approaches and energy, well after 65 RD style turnt into zombie style (which actually done alright i suppose lol) with the constant words "I WANT TO GO HOME" in the back of my head. Also everyone gets frustrated with game, but its ur resilence that counts rather than just giving up, which everyone on this site somewhat has. as always dude though, ill c u around.

Violent V

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RD make sure to post all your self improvement stuff like job hunting and fitness here as well; this journal, this site would be a poorer place without it.

Good luck on the test. Just remember two words: Be sensible, be SAFE. Just to note I failed twice, but the third time i just went in relaxed, assured and without much anxiety, and the examiner took note of it.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adaptability

Now my game is not so much the strongest in one direction, for example i can't do direct game as well as some guys and i can't do indirect game as well as other guys. But i can do both, i can do canned, i can do opinion, situational. I learnt them all and made my own style for all of them. I realised the key thing in life is adaptability and it works in game as well, think about whats the reason we r all alive this moment, what kept us alive yes adaptability made us evolve. It works for everything, think of the chameleon it uses its surroundings to get it his prey. martial arts, businesses, acting, lawyers etc....the thing that makes these things, is changing with the situation and when life hands u lemons u make freaking lemonade. lol

Now when i see a girl i look at her and talk to her and as i do this i analyse her weakness. Like pole dancers, they probablly get guys all over them all the time, what do u do to stand out, the opposite. Girls at work (supermarkets) get hit on indirectly all the time what do u do, u hit on them directly. Now these rules don't apply all the time and sometimes rules must be broken, for example the pole dancer works, but u don't tackle the same as lil miss jones working in the supermarket. What guys usually tend to do and what i tended to do, was get a pick up line and use it. Sometimes it works sometimes it dosn't, this could be u just striking lucky with the girl, but maybe some girls don't want some plenty used cheesy line to get on with.

U have to look at that girl and u will feel what u should try in ur gutt, because i know u guys have had a gutt feeling on how to go for this girl and in ur head u r like i know this will work it won't fail. And ur like yes it works , i will always see one certain girl and when i get that gutt feeling there is nothing she can say or do to stop it, because u r trusting ur instincts and whatever she throws at u, ur gutt will tell u to do this and u will end up getting that girl...and the more u practise the better those intincts become

Some girls act *****y, some girls don't like the intensity of the sexual convo. U use this information and adapt ur style to it. For example if a girl isn't very receptive and i ask her name and she gives me it and dosn't ask mine, i will reply "this is where u say ur kool whats ur name", so i would imply guys don't usually approach her and she don't know what shes doing and thus punish her bad behaviour but still show i am interested in her at the same time. While another guy will just keep asking her questions "where u from" "what do u do"...AND.....NOT ADAPTING!!. this is why they fail, while i will see this situation and see everything has an oppurtunity and i will use it against her.

its just plain common sense if someones is blocking their face u punch their stomach lol and they will change there stance then u change ur targert again, jeez i got some vicious analogys and no i don't recommend that u start punching women lol. Sometimes in situations also u can just keep going with what ur doing, so don't always think change is good. For example its actually a good quality to not b effected by her *****ing, shows ur unreactive and gives u quite a stronger approach, but sometimes it dosn't. every situation is different guys u got to trust ur gutt to which style or method u should take. This is what seperates us from the Pick up artists, the ability to think and change rather than being the same old thing over and over.

Last thing the Dj handbook is just a guide my friend, first u must learn everything before u forget everything and do it ur own way. Like driving, that handbook can teach u everything, but u will come to a certain situation where sometimes the unsafer way "book wise" is actually the safest way. so when situations u never thought of come up u can use what the book as taught u to an extent to b safe but use ur own initave as well. If something is about to explode in a building and ur pretty much the only one in there and u see "a please walk down the stairs sign" would u walk down those stairs...i don't think so.

Adaptability is the most important skill in life and this isn't just for women, don't b stubburon when something arises u don't like....just make lemonade.

Adios Fellow DJ's till i come back...if i do.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Versality>>>>>>predicatbility

rushing dude 123 said:
Adaptability

Now my game is not so much the strongest in one direction, for example i can't do direct game as well as some guys and i can't do indirect game as well as other guys. But i can do both, i can do canned, i can do opinion, situational. I learnt them all and made my own style for all of them. I realised the key thing in life is adaptability and it works in game as well, think about whats the reason we r all alive this moment, what kept us alive yes adaptability made us evolve. It works for everything, think of the chameleon it uses its surroundings to get it his prey. martial arts, businesses, acting, lawyers etc....the thing that makes these things, is changing with the situation and when life hands u lemons u make freaking lemonade. lol

Now when i see a girl i look at her and talk to her and as i do this i analyse her weakness. Like pole dancers, they probablly get guys all over them all the time, what do u do to stand out, the opposite. Girls at work (supermarkets) get hit on indirectly all the time what do u do, u hit on them directly. Now these rules don't apply all the time and sometimes rules must be broken, for example the pole dancer works, but u don't tackle the same as lil miss jones working in the supermarket. What guys usually tend to do and what i tended to do, was get a pick up line and use it. Sometimes it works sometimes it dosn't, this could be u just striking lucky with the girl, but maybe some girls don't want some plenty used cheesy line to get on with.

U have to look at that girl and u will feel what u should try in ur gutt, because i know u guys have had a gutt feeling on how to go for this girl and in ur head u r like i know this will work it won't fail. And ur like yes it works , i will always see one certain girl and when i get that gutt feeling there is nothing she can say or do to stop it, because u r trusting ur instincts and whatever she throws at u, ur gutt will tell u to do this and u will end up getting that girl...and the more u practise the better those intincts become

Some girls act *****y, some girls don't like the intensity of the sexual convo. U use this information and adapt ur style to it. For example if a girl isn't very receptive and i ask her name and she gives me it and dosn't ask mine, i will reply "this is where u say ur kool whats ur name", so i would imply guys don't usually approach her and she don't know what shes doing and thus punish her bad behaviour but still show i am interested in her at the same time. While another guy will just keep asking her questions "where u from" "what do u do"...AND.....NOT ADAPTING!!. this is why they fail, while i will see this situation and see everything has an oppurtunity and i will use it against her.

its just plain common sense if someones is blocking their face u punch their stomach lol and they will change there stance then u change ur targert again, jeez i got some vicious analogys and no i don't recommend that u start punching women lol. Sometimes in situations also u can just keep going with what ur doing, so don't always think change is good. For example its actually a good quality to not b effected by her *****ing, shows ur unreactive and gives u quite a stronger approach, but sometimes it dosn't. every situation is different guys u got to trust ur gutt to which style or method u should take. This is what seperates us from the Pick up artists, the ability to think and change rather than being the same old thing over and over.

Last thing the Dj handbook is just a guide my friend, first u must learn everything before u forget everything and do it ur own way. Like driving, that handbook can teach u everything, but u will come to a certain situation where sometimes the unsafer way "book wise" is actually the safest way. so when situations u never thought of come up u can use what the book as taught u to an extent to b safe but use ur own initave as well. If something is about to explode in a building and ur pretty much the only one in there and u see "a please walk down the stairs sign" would u walk down those stairs...i don't think so.

Adaptability is the most important skill in life and this isn't just for women, don't b stubburon when something arises u don't like....just make lemonade.

Adios Fellow DJ's till i come back...if i do.
Rushing

You keep surprsing me yet again and again

you my friend should be teaching guys how its done, this is something that even the mystery's and other Guru's have yet to understand but never will (because of their frail egos) To become good at something you have to be good at all parts(indirect, direct, situational etc). A basketball player who only knows how to dunk and shoot short jumpers will not be a great all around basketball player. Hence you have to work on your midrange jumpshot, long range jumpshot, post game etc etc

This is something I've been trying to say for the longest, women are different, situations are different one type of approach doesn't work for all, one type of style doesn't work for all. This is something even Neil Strauss knew that's why he wanted to learn as much as possible, in various forms.

Good stuff, keep updating your journal

peace

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey solomon I can't say that i know of all these guys, but to a certain extent i know about them and read a bit on them and took what i needed along with watching few videos. My friend also does a lot of mystery method, the way he does it is quite canned and is having real hard trouble and i keep trying to explain to him, that this is because its not your method. It is "mystery's method" it can work for u to a certain degree, but the method isn't customized for u it is customized for mystery. From what i seen he had to often repeat same thing in sets to demonstrate higher value, but this is not very fun for him and when u have a wife what is this teaching u. Tell her the same stories over and over again not changing nothing. In the long run this could actually destroy ur game.

I am not going to lie though, some of the things they have said r great and i have even used some of their techniques, but i rather owned the techniques rather than allowing them to own me. This is just a exhaggeration though, but quite few guys out their suffer from this problem. But yeh like u said solomon u can't let ur ego take over and b narrow minded, u got to b open minded and listen to everyone and decide what u think is right. Rather than listening to one person and not taking anyone elses views in point, then ur just trying to become that person and ur just a mere image.

The reason i like site so much it dosn't tell u what to do, it rather develops ur inner game so u do it ur own way. Its a lot harder than someone giving u the material and holding ur shoulder, but the harder things in life always have the better rewards. Well this is my opinion anyway. Dude thanks for the feedback has always, i actually came back to put another thing on my thread, that i forgot but remembered it came in handy and just to make sure i don't forget again i will post it.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If no answer from call on new plate

I use to get quite lot of text game and not many answers, but well this worked for me anyway. I would basically call the girl, then maybe call her again another time or just a text message usually.

My texts didn't get many replys, but this one got it most of the time (actually think all) and it worked for ME, it might work for u guys, idk u have to try it out.

I thought if i tell her straight up who i am and how i met her it comes boring, predictable and if u just keep calling her shows u got lot of times on ur hand and if u try to set up date with that one text to much pressure, ur going have to get her on that phone idealy.

"aw pity ur not there, i rather not do this by text, but jus get me back 2 me when u can, and 4 now u can just call me mysterious guy"

So it shows ur genuine and honest, ur not playing the whole text game, u actually have made it has if text is bad and motivated her to call, so we don't get a horrible texter girl who just texts (yes we all have had one), Its unique, Its laid back she isn't pressurised to call u its when ever she wants to and u have added bit of mystery (not shown all ur cards straight away) and spice in the text has well. Plus her calling u back gives u a more dominant position to play with 2, but some will text back but they also will b more intigued by u.

And to b honest if i got that text i would really want to find out who this guy is and i would get the assumption he is quite interesting 2.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Rushing

You keep surprsing me yet again and again

you my friend should be teaching guys how its done, this is something that even the mystery's and other Guru's have yet to understand but never will (because of their frail egos) To become good at something you have to be good at all parts(indirect, direct, situational etc). A basketball player who only knows how to dunk and shoot short jumpers will not be a great all around basketball player. Hence you have to work on your midrange jumpshot, long range jumpshot, post game etc etc

This is something I've been trying to say for the longest, women are different, situations are different one type of approach doesn't work for all, one type of style doesn't work for all. This is something even Neil Strauss knew that's why he wanted to learn as much as possible, in various forms.

Good stuff, keep updating your journal

peace
To borrow your basketball analogy, Shaq might not be the guy to give the ball to if your team is down by three, but still you can't call him a bad player for that reason. I'm all for being a Jack of All Trades but I also understand that it is also rewarding to master one skillset.

If you are trying to be the uber-successful seducer who sells his product to mainstream America, then cool, but as a regular Joe in anytown, USA, you will do just fine if you only choose one method and hone your skills on it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ai

macallik said:
To borrow your basketball analogy, Shaq might not be the guy to give the ball to if your team is down by three, but still you can't call him a bad player for that reason. I'm all for being a Jack of All Trades but I also understand that it is also rewarding to master one skillset.

If you are trying to be the uber-successful seducer who sells his product to mainstream America, then cool, but as a regular Joe in anytown, USA, you will do just fine if you only choose one method and hone your skills on it.

No doubt Shaq isn't a bad player, but think about it like this. Bill Lambier use to play back in the 80's. He was a slow white guy who would bang in the post, very psyhcial, but he also had jumper, so you couldn't leave him open, even though he was slow he still could take you inside and out.

I personally think that "adaptbility" as Rushing calls it, is vitale. When MJ (and Kobe) first came into the league they couldn't shoot beyond 15 feet For them to become the great players they are/were, they had to devlop their whole game inside and out, because teams realized hey this guy can't shoot past 15 feet so everytime he is close to the basket we gonna clog the lane and fcuk him up, lol.

My point is this, I have gone/sarge to places were going direct just didn't work (college campus) you had to have social proof or go indirect, then I have gone places where indirect doesn't work that well and direct is much better (hood clubs). Everyone is differen't though, but personally I belive that if you have versality to switch up your game in differen't situations it helps. Think about it, Kobe's Jumper isn't going down that night, but he can still drive to the hoop, or He can't drive to the hoop one night but he can still shoot the long range bomb. The more "arensal" you have to your "game" the better of a "player/gamer" you are.

Just my thoughts....

@Rushing

Dawg that's the idea, borrow anything you deem congruent with you and throw the rest away, IMO there are a bunch of Guru's who have a great idea or tecnqiue but I don't buy into just one method or tecnnique being the best. Every charlatan or teacher thinks his way is the only way or best way (proably to make money) but men have been getting laid thousands of years before his method even came out.

peace

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To use ur basketball analogy solomon again lol, its hard to say has one team player, if so u got to kind of look at it has the whole team, If u have all defence, whos going to b making the shots? If the other team gets the ball do u think all the players r going to b standing at the opponents basket or go to their basket to defend. Do u think they will b running at the same pace through every movement or rather going faster at points to get past players.

I do understand that having a one specific strong skill is good, but sometimes u may have another really good skill but not has good has the other one. Adaptability is just knowing when to go to that second skill or even finding new ways to use strong point in different situations, because face it every situation is going to b different. Bottom line adaptability (i think i said that word 100 times in the past few posts lmao) is just analysing what u have, where u r, whats happening and using it the most advantagorous way to ur benefit. But having decent "strong" tools to work with helps a lot 2 aka ur jump shot lol.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got two tasks i am on at moment that i feel will most help me improve myself to the next level.

1. B life of YOUR party, talk more often, b able to connect people and just meet loads of people. because there r lot of kool people there and u can have amazing times with anyone u meet, so b open minded and don't so much think what these people think of u, but rather just enjoy ur urself and say what u gotta say and do what u gotta do.

2. Look optimistically, u can't always look at negative in relationships or whatever, what is the serious point in that, focus and highlight on the positives and over come the negatives, because things r never has bad has u think unless u let ur mind think like that. Everything will turn out kool, i got my word on that.

This r long term focused, but very beneficial and gives me time to do my own thing, but to have fun and improve my mind set even further.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I may be potentially coming back soon, got my first pay check in and its enough to get me by, but next month ill b good to go. Has for my life at moment, been working a lot more on social circles which i find quite fascinating. There is 3 girls in my life that i could make a move on right now, that i am getting very close 2 and i got really good vibes, from one actually telling me shes actually likes me a lot in more than a friend way, to constant talking and flirting. For now though guys i am taking it easy, but i am thinking of relationship with one of these 3 maybe after maybe a bit of look around of new plates 2.

One of the new ones i have now, She is 30 and shes is so nice and a very decent playful woman, she dosn't have that mother or wifey aura, but rather she is the right amount of playful for me, but mature also. Though the age is a difficult factor seeing i am looking at this more in relationship material. I usually see her in the gym and before she goes she always waits to talk to me and i can feel that connection with her. I am not going for this for a few months so i should feel a lot of tension going to build, but we will c what happens. The gym is very easy so i made a bet with a guy there, that i will b able to handle not going out for any girls who are a member of the gym for the whole of 2009 or till i quit....which is why i can't make move yet on the above lol. But seriously in the job u just get instant good rapport with the girls and from there it isn't really hard, but seeing i don't want this to end up like my old job i will not mix business and pleasure.

Has for optimistic and being life of party, i am improving and lot better than i use to b, but i am no where near to what i want to achieve. My social networks r improving massivly though i am getting friends and meeting kool people from all sorts of places.

Last edited:

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, I read your journal and I just have to say that you are fvcking amazing. Your pick ups are just so fun to read and so damn good. Please keep picking up, I want to read some more :D