Rushing Dudes DJ Journal

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date 10

This is a kinda instant date so wasn't pre planned and don't think it went out perfectly i had some serious **** blocking in this one. First was playing my friend at pool and kicked his ass 3-2, i am awesome but anyway lol. We were standing outside and these two hot chicks walk past.

RD: hm what do u think sisters or not, maybe twins?
Al: hm i say they are sisters definetlly, but it will b way to difficult just because they are sisters.
RD: really why would u think that?
Al: because it would just be awkward
RD: hm i don't think so nothing wrong with both of them having a bit of fun.
(i was kinda thinking about this approach bit to much but after a minute i did it, they were sitting in cafe, my friend was just sitting on a chair on other side of cafe)

RD: hey there i just needed to ask u a question because well it was kinda bugging me i said u girls look like sister but my friend says u look friends so just wondering which one of us is right?
HB1: we are sisters lol
RD: ah ok kool ( kinda edged bit away from them after i got answer and i stopped and said) and where r u from btw?
HB1+2: cyprus
RD: ah ali fos anesta
HB1: but we r turkish
RD: ah nusel son
HB1+2: lol
RD: i speack over 20 languages
HB2: yeh right (rolls eyes and says in sarcastic tone....u can guess who is going to b the **** block huh)
HB1: hm how about french (she tests me for while but i win, seeing i know a few phrases in all languages lol)
(get bit of information on them they like shopping, there ages HB 1: 23 and HB 2: 19. I kinda tease them about the stuff put in the food and how they travelled so far just to eat it)
RD: o btw thats my friend ali over there sitting at table and scratching his crotch (dam ali lol)
HB's: haha
RD: So whats ur names
HB1: izzi
RD: o easy wow thats a unique name is she called hard
HB1: no iiiizzzii lol shes mel and whats ur name
RD: o jordan
(HB 1 asks me bit more about myself shes interested from looks of it, whilst her little sister is a typical teenage girl making sarcastic comments through out)
RD: jeez is she always like this
Hb 1: yep pretty much
HB 2: lol
RD: alright i thought she was having a bad day or something. well maybe she might have a bit of good in her idk deep deep deep deep deep down lol.
HB 2: wow thats a lot of deeps lol
RD: yep just a tiny bit right in the core lol. Anyway u girls know how to play pool
HB1+2: not really
RD: o ok thats kool i will teach u
HB1: alright kool let me just have a cigerette.
RD: o alright kool let me just introduce u to my friend

We go over to my friend
RD: hey ali these chicks are going to play pool with us, this is easy and hard and medium is somewhere else idk.
HB 2: heyyyyy lol
RD: alright i was jk this is mel and izzi

( they then go to have cigerrete and come back)
HB 1 and 2: alright we are just going to go toilet now.
RD: wow what u going to do next.
HB's: lol
(they come back again and we head to pool house)

i talk to them bit and i will just show u pure example of HB 2's bratness
RD: hey so what do u do?
HB2: nothing
RD: o so ur bum huh lol then what did u do in college
HB2: what r all these questions for
RD: jeez ur acting like i am trying to bite ur head off, i can just see u flipping on me if i asked u "how r u"
HB1: omdz stop doing this and just answer his question already
HB2: whats the question again
HB1: what do u did u do at college
HB2: o nothing
RD: right so u did the subject nothing nice to see u r consistant and u r actually sticking to ur subject, btw cheer up life is about having fun.
HB2: I am happy right now lol
RD: wow really hate to see u when ur mad.
(i then start chatting to her sis and shes pretty kool and still showing ioi's and shes a hair dresser, i have bit of knowledge in that area seeing my friend is one, so i was telling her that she had this annoying turkish chick working with her, i am sure its not u, but HB2 on the other hand i could believe)
HB2: heyyyy lol

Dam so many sarcastic comments from hb2 i was at one point wishing they would leave lol and me and my friend knew that which ever one gets hb 2 is not very lucky so we kept making jokes in private saying "go for it Hb 2 likes u" To b honest HB 2 was really really hot like her sister, but the black belt in **** blocking is a no no lol.

So let me wrap this up Hb 2 didn't know how to play so i kept cheering when it was her turn lol so she stopped playing and Hb1 played.
RD: aw come on mel play it makes things interesting
HB2: u just want me to play so u can win
RD: pretty much lol but nah jk u will never learn unless u play
Hb2: hmmm fine (puts her slush puppy down)
RD: o she dropped the slush puppy she means business
HB2: lol

It actually ended up a draw thanks to my friend hitting the 8 ball in 2 soon, but i started to enjoy myself bit more. HB 2 grew on me and she knew she did because i think i said it out loud and she smiled when i was looking at her, i think she became lot nicer at the end. Anyway i was getting ready to go i was just going to leave it has that. I kiss hb 1 on cheek and she kisses me on chick. I go to Hb 2 and has a joke i put my hands up has a hug and turn it into a handshake, but she puts her hands up to my suprise...wow so i give her hug and kiss on cheek 2.

HB1: well this was very nice thank you, hope to see u here again soon.
RD: o how often u come round these parts?
Hb1: hm once in a blue moon
RD: o alright tell u what give me ur number and we will go out again when u do.
HB1: sure, but my battery is out take mels number (noooooooooo lol)
RD: my battery is out too ali can u get mels number (it honestly was lol)
Ali: ok sure lol (gets number)
HB1 and 2: alright c u later guys
RD: alright kool catch u later and mel cheer up yeh lol
HB2: (smiles)

I tell ali to give me mels number, i was thinking of just texting saying "what is ur sisters number" haha, but i think i will just go out with both them and get HB1's next time or maybe i might go for HB2, but shes got a hell lot of proving to do to me, even if she was nicer at end.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date 11

Hm i won't go in to much detail in this one, anyway she told me to meet her at some book store (i am guessing she is quite intellectual). I wasn't sure where it was but i found it in the end. I couldn't really remember what she looked like seeing i approached this chick like 2 months ago (was she cute or not i can't remember lol). I remember she told me she was doing law saw i went to that section and i saw a cute chick so i took my chances and called her, her phone went off so i am guessing it was her lol.

RD: hey i found u
HB: hey how u
RD: yeh i am good at quite trouble finding this place, but fortunately i saw a woman with a book so i took a chance.
HB: lol hm i guess that will work, but this is quite a well known book store.
RD: well i havn't been in a book store since i was 6 and i was forced to go.
HB: lol

Anyway we catch up and have a coffee, from my conversation i gathered she is like very smart, travels a lot and isn't kind into action things like i am. So i thought i will give her a chance took her to a place, we did some kinda golf thing then there was a bowling alley with mini balls, which was kool. I then tried to get her to go on electric chair she would not do it, no matter how much i tried to convince her. Shot some zombies u know the drill guys lol. I could see she was not use to it all and i didn't feel much of a click with me and her, its kool we get along, but lack of attraction seeing we are quite different in my opinion and can't really see no future in it because she is going asia next month. Anyway I then walked her back to station. Then had a game of football which i unfortunally lost, but close game.

Today wasn't best day to be honest, but i am sure things will look up.

Violent V

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, you know your situation better than anyone else, but heres my my two pennies for what its worth:

Keep being picky, but i do think these new dates also need more time and chance to give you that 'umph that you (and her no doubt) are looking for. Shes probably really shy and AFC on the first date not being as open as she can be? i think there is potentially a great personality once you help her get over her insecurities over you after a couple of get-togethers.

Being a recent AFC, i still had a great, fun personality underneath it all. I was just to shy and insecure to let it show... and still can be around girls i really like (i.e. want a future with).

But of course there are some girls and people which you know you just don't click with...

And i think you are absolutely right about bieng responsible for yourself and not needing anyone. Chicks, jobs, friends and sosuave come and go- its a great sign that you are comfortable and investing time in the only person that really gives a fcuk about you- number 1! A true sign of inner security and authentic confidence if you look in the mirror when you need some help!

What an inspiration, for me at leats.

V

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey v i know what u mean by giving them a chance, which is why i actually give a shot with going out with them. It is just i am pretty good at judging which girls r good for me and which r going to b a dead end or trouble for later on. I am seeing a lot of dead ends and trouble lately and don't wanna waste my time or there time with it. I honestly think i just need to keep the socialness with everyone i meet a lot higher and just close the girls and with time i will meet some potential right ones. I do notice sometimes it does take a while for the shy ones to come out of the shell and they are very nice, has i have seen lately.

I am still no where near to what i want to b with girls, went out last night and did 2 approaches whilst with some friends, which is pretty bad in my case. I approached one girl and i bailed out even when it didn't go badly. Another chick i got a conversation going, but i could of been more playful and sexual i suppose, but because i didn't, it went down hill after a while. Girls respond to sex its what everyone is at the club for usually, so a few playful innuendos in theory may go along way. I guess i can try that out.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright i will post a set i did when i was meeting one my friends who was working at bowling alley (if i get one my number in bowling alley omdz i think i will give up pick up lol, i really need to change venues). I see two set sitting at table, i walk over and come in between them.

RD: hey girls i just got to ask u something i am really curious on r u american
HBs: (bit shocked) no y
RD: really i know quite a few americans and they dress similar u got a kinda like hawaian look about u kinda very laid back.
HBs: o no
RD: i c so ur just from here arn't u
Hbs: yes lol (they are smiling quite a lot)
RD: o ok kool so what part round here (starts pointing in directions) california, miami
HB2: washinton
RD: o thats just round the corner isn't it lol
HB2: yeh
RD: so u here just to drink or u going to bowl
HB1: nah i don't bowl i am very bad
RD: aw i am sure ur not that bad
HB1: i hit people behind me with bowling ball
RD: o that is kinda bad, kinda reminds me when i went fishing, i would cast my rod and i would get the hook on my dad, u seen something about mary?
HBs: yes lol
RD: yeh kinda like that, but it wasn't funny lol
Hbs: lol
RD: so u two come out for drinks quite a lot seeing u were so dedicated to come here to drink.
Hb2: hm well we go out quite lot
RD: o ok what central london?
Hb1: o no just a friends house, i am quite tired from that and i just came from work thats why i look like this
RD: what happy?
Hb1: no i look tired lol
RD: o ok so u work at church or something seeing its sunday
HB1: aw how sweet lol no cloth shop
(bit of talk on that got ages they are both 18 and then ask what other hb2 does)
Hb2: o me i don't work
RD: o so ur a bum huh
Hb2: yeh lol u work here
RD: why would u say that
Hb2: because u were talking to quite lot of people here
RD: well i did use to work here, but i left for fitness instructor, actually there should b position here for u actually, one of my friends recently got fired for supposably stealing a slush puppy lol
Hb2: lol
RD: thats what slush puppys do people jeez
Hb2: i would like to work in a bar lol
RD: yeh well u can't drink the drinks u know that right (does impression of her shocked "o really dam")
Hb2: lol
(bit more talk i introduce them to friend and kinda lost eye contact a bit with them due to talking to my friend for bit, but it still goes kool and i get number)

That was alright set i postioned myself well got both interested, but felt i lost bit of eye contact at end.

I choked twice has i walked on street today with two chicks that i should of approached. which i could of done directly or if i wasn't sure and it was still could of done indirectly. I am guessing this could all b done indirectly just have to put bit of smoothness on it especially if it is bit direct.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm things r getting complicated jeez, why everytime i start to do a bootcamp i get a soft spot for a girl. I wanna make sure i do things right though so i guess it is necessary. I had a super cute chick in a swarvoski shop today she was like perfect she had the hot pocahantis look down lol. I talked to her, but found it quite hard to break her barrier although i had feeling she wanted me to, because she kept throwing me eye contact and would always b looking at me although my friend was the person buying the thing. I didn't persist and i really feel bad about that one. I made an effort but i know i can put more in. These r the sort of girls that sink back of my head when i don't go for it because from looks and personality i can tell it has potential to work out. Don't have to b stunningly beautiful, but they just have a kinda interesting look i suppose that intrigues me. Hit a few other convos which were short has going on my daily business. Guess it is better than nothing, so i didn't do to bad.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes i am making a return and i am putting this in here just because this is like my log book, from just reading this you guys probablly know me a lot better than a lot of the people i know. It has had my failures and my successes of my journey, but unfortunately right now i have became contempt with average. I have got decent success with girls since i have been away and i am spinning plates as we speack, but i need to move forward. I feel every day that goes past, i am just not happy and i am losing a bit of my soul everyday and i am slowly dying away.

When i look in the mirror i do not see the same thing i did before, before i could see someone who took control of his life and was making sure it headed in the right direction. Although i have more than that person who previously looked in the mirror. I instead see the things i have and i see them slowly dissapearing before my eyes rather than watching things get better.

I have lost my existance and that is a very powerful thing to lose and i can see that women can also see this in me. I have become what i most despised and that has killed my spirit.

This stops now.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i have done some approaches i am not going to start listing them because it takes too long and i am tired. One involved me in doing a sign language approach with me pretending i am deaf and my friend interpting for me, o yes and it did work haha. I had few more successes and some failures, but even those went reasonably well.

I think goals for me right now is to just increase intensity and i need to go out solo and get some more approaches done.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Over Confident Approach

i saw a girl with a massive chest who had a big bf close by, now this girl was full of herself, the type of girl that thinks she is the best thing in the world and guys are watching her all the time. She went to the toilet and me and my friend thought this girl would have quite a strong defence and some how you need to break that down.

so the options were:

Direct: This girl gets this all the time and is use to it and she would probablly usually brush a normal direct approach off like it was nothing.

Indirect: a good alternative, but still quite hard to strike off SUCCESFULLY without context, seeing she is a sexual creature and will usually respond to something more dominant and to the point, despite blowing normal direct approaches off.

So after this i thought we have to change the tables and put yourself in the more dominant position and so that you will be the catch but with a bit of humour, but yet still being direct...so the over confident approach was put in to place.

Over Confident approach: Hi i am not use to this because i usually get girls approach me, i guess you can kinda of help me through it (smile), so anyway whats your name?

bam and shes rubbing arm and telling me her name. I didn't run the rapport on this one very well and i think he bf was looking for her so she had to go, but from the looks of it, it worked pretty and gave me a good start. I just needed to increase C+F and joke around a lot more instead of asking boring questions

So i saw another girl very similar and totally into herself , but even more prettier, i did the same approach and it opened very well, defences down, but this time i ran a bit of extreme theory (will explain below) and made her laugh, she started asking me about myself and i shortly number closed before she got on the bus.

Extreme Theory

In life it is human nature to react and be interested in the extreme, obviouslly because it mostly effects us. On the bad side.....eg. explosions!!, hurricanes, people who have lost billions of pounds, someone having a serious drug problem On the good side....someone saving someones life, Someone winning the lottery, The underdog coming on top. This is the sort of things that draw your attention in the news not "some unknown company is doing ok and have increased amount of shopping carts in the centre to make easier for customers" .

So saying that giving typical answers to a question like the one below, will not work, but giving extreme answers will gain interest and show you got a sense of humour.

Hb:"where do you work"
Typical answer: in a bar as a waiter
Extreme good: Secret agent...aw dam i just blew my cover!!!!
Extreme bad: Janitor....AND IT IS SO AWESOME....I love cleaning the floor and i have got like 46 different kinds of mops

So by encorporating this into your game you can build interest once you have got that first foot into the door.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on bus today and i saw this very hot indian girl in front of me and i considered for about a minute to approach or not, but it was an opportunity i could not let down.

RD: Hi i am just going to be straight to the point, i just wanted to meet you, my name is jordan and you are
HB: HB (she looked like she was not having it, but i didn't let it phase me)
RD: o ok i am just curious how old are you?
HB: 16
RD: hm i thought you was young, shouldn't you be in school?
HB: My teacher cancelled his lesson so i am going home before i have to go back in 2 hours
RD: lol right so your just going to go home seat your butt on the couch and get up straight away saying "ok time to go"
HB: yeah lol (she opens up greatyly after this and we chat about her holiday, what shes studying and what type of girl she is)

Some drunk woman joins our conversation, so yeah whatever!!! lol all three of us are talking and i am waiting to see if anyone else joins in haha. We both get off and i say bye to drunk chick and we continue the conversation.

RD: wow from the looks of it now, your quite the social bug
HB: yeah lol, i don't usually haveloads of people who don't know eachother start talking
RD: Really, happens to me all the time, but yeah i do remember a time when i use to have someone talking to me at a bus stop and i am thinking "why are they talking to me" (she says next part with me) but now ironically i am the other guy
RD: so look i got to head off, but i want to get your number
HB: Sure
RD: ok what is it
HB: CLOSE
we say our goodbyes and thats the end of that.

Dam i am loving these bus approaches lately, but yeah the snow has kind of put a hinderance on some of the things i normally would be doing and when i dog o out i am always taking buses to keep warm.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationship trouble

Hm i am in a bit of a dilemea, i have a feeling the plates i have been going out with think for some reason i am there boyfriend even though i havn't said so. One girl has just completely flipped on me saying i am a liar and stuff, although i did make it clear that i can't commit myself easy.

I got another girl constantly texting me trying to get me to go out with her again. Another one who keeps calling me every week for date (which she does get) and she said "I will kick you if you talk to any other girls" also i think one of the reasons she decided to stay in england is me < i really do like this girl, but still hasn't got that umph yet i am looking for.

I also have another girl telling me to behave on new years eve and that she has very very deep feelings for me, i like that girl as well but very serious complications with her.

I can sense in my gutt that these girls think it is a serious relationship and that we are bf and gf, but arn't you suppose to have like some kind of agreement or talk before they decide this. Worst thing is i have more plates coming in and i don't think i can deal with this drama.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Boat Show

London is hosting a boat show tommorow and i am more likely going to go, should be some classy women will be there, so i am considering to suit up or not.

Either way i am interested in the show so it should be fun either way, i may give an update when i have gone tommorow.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking forward to updates on your approaches. It gives me ideas of ways to take a conversation and plenty of material I can steal outright, haha.

You are doing great with the plates, sounds like you might have to drop a few or risk some unnecessary drama in your life eventually. C'est la vie. Congrats on gettin those plates spinning again though, it comes easy for you.

Post more on this journal por favor!

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
macallik hey bro good to see you and yes your welcome to steal ideas of what u like, i do it all the time with you and the other guys here haha. The plates i was talking about recently, i have just friend zoned some of them and i don't think they will take it well, but ahhh whatever.

But, seeing i am going to get the ball rolling again, i'd look forward to any action on your end 2, but i know its sometimes long to write updates all the time and i am kinda not looking forward to writing the one i am about to do now haha.

o well here it goes

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BOAT SHOW

Firstly it was a great day out had a lot of fun even picked out my 1.2 million boat that i will buy in the future lol. Me and my friend were taking photos of us in boats and we even did a "cribs" episode filiming eachother showing the camera our boat haha.

Well first approaches as you know success dosn't come with a bit of failure so here we go.

The he's not coming

i saw a girl pass me out of the tube station and she smiled and are you "luke?" i replied "no not in this time at least" she walked by and went outside waiting for this so called "luke" i gave it about 5 minutes and approached her, seeing i saw this was the perfect opportunity to do the "he's is not coming" which i saw on a episode of how i met your mother lol.

RD: He's not coming
HB: lol what
RD: Luke's not coming, but i am here don't worry...my name is Jordan and you are?
HB: HB
(convo goes for a good 3 minutes, but to be honest i can't even remember, but LUKE shows up, who is apprently the person who is going to show her an apartment in the area)
RD: ok i know you got to go now, but let me get your number and we can go out another time.
HB: sorry i got a boyfriend
(I didn't persist seeing i had someone watching me and i knew she would have her anti-slut shield up)

Right we get there i do a bit of small talk with the panini girl, i try to close, but she has a boyfriend as well, again she had her friend next to her listening, so there was no point in persisting.

After this we go and have look at boats and i see a nice cute girl walk past me as i am walking down this smelly hallway.

RD: wow is it just me or does it smell real bad in here
HB: turns around yeah it does!
-she leaves, but i see her on the boat floor 10 minutes later i approach her-
RD: hi look i am going to be honest i want to talk to you, but i didn't because i was put off by the smell
HB: yeah it was quite bad lol
RD: So are you looking at any boats to buy then?
HB: no i am just working here i walk around seeing if everyones fine
RD: wow thats a very easy job do you do this job like once a year, dam thats quite a laid back job
HB: I DO UNI 2 lol
RD: i am sure u do and what are ya studying?
HB: history
RD: o....
HB: i knew u would give me that reaction
(talks bit more about boats and stuff)
HB: whats time?
-shows watch-
HB: i got to go back to the stage now
RD: ok let me get your number and we can talk another time
HB: sure its....07
RD: ok let me write your name in first
HB: LIZZIE...CLOSED

after this i saw a little restauraunt girl cleaning up very cute and shes near food.
RD: hi i was looking at the food and i was trying to figure what i found interesting, but i saw it was you
HB: cheesy huh lol
RD: yeah forget that crap actually lol my name is jordan and you are?
HB: i am rachel
RD: o ok kool, so are you going to have a look round at the boats when you finish?
HB: nah i am quite tired and i don't like boats
RD: come on i am sure there must be some events here you like, like there would be a hair dressing event and your manager will always be saying "Wheres rachel!?"
HB: nah lol, but i like cars i appeared on top gear which was quite fun
RD: o nice theres a bentley back there
HB: seriously!
RD: your going to go missing now arn't you lol
HB: lol so what are you doing here looking to buy a boat?
RD: yeah sure it will take me about 25 years though
RD: so i am just curious what do you when your not here?
HB: o i do studys uni, i do photography, chemistry, physics and maths
RD: hm quite manley subjects i expected to hear art, drama or something kool like that...
(i am looking at her and shes ignoring the customers that have just come to the till)
RD: hmmm i wanna get your number, but serve them and come back to me
(she serves them and comes back and i see her manager snooping round)
RD: hmmm is that your manager?
HB: yeah but it dosn't matter 07.....CLOSED
RD: wow you don't care lol ok well i tell you what i will give you a call some time and we will talk again.
(i kinda neglected her a bit at end i think she still wanted to talk to me but o well)

We left the boat show and we are going up an escalator and i see some very hot brazillian chick with really nice boots, i go down on escalator with her.

RD: HI
(moves out of my way to get past) HB: o sorry
RD: no lol i just wanted to come over and compliment you on your boots
HB: Really -lifts her boot up and shows me- Yeah they are nice i got them at blah
(brief talk just name and stuff)
RD: i know this kinda fast and i know you got to get your tube, but let me get your number
HB: yeah sure let me tell you how to spel my name first Izabella
RD: ooo very sexy a z in it, and your number
HB: lol its CLOSED

Ok we are now at the bus stop and i see a girl sitting by herself at bus stand.

3D Approach
( i made this one up last time and it wasn't to succesful)

RD: hmmm looks like its time for the 3d approach
YEMI: it will never work it is too crazy and it has failed all other times u and everyone else has used it
RD: i know thats why i have to do it along with the "he is not coming"
Yemi: alright good luck shes a lone soldier

-puts on my 3d glasses and walks up to her...she looks up and takes her i pod out of her ears-

RD: look i just had to say you look real GOOOD in 3D
HB: haha very funny yes i see you got the 3d glasses
RD: yeah cheesy i know, forget it anyway - sits down- so whats your name?
HB: leyla
RD: o like star wars which i am sure u get a lot
HB: yeah whats your name
RD: Jordan
HB: o i see, so you go to cinemea today
RD: hmmm well i guess u can say that and i went to some boat show 2, i can see that you have had a very interesting day from the smile on your face
HB: hmmm nah i just worked lol
(talked bit more it was like we were long lost buddies, she lives close to me and shes a waitress and she was talking about how 1 half years ago in spain everyone mistook for spanish although she is polish and something else)
RD: ok i am going to get the other bus instead but let me get your number
HB: hmmm i got a boyfriend
RD: thats kool i got a boyfriend too whats your number (no way am i going to let the 3d approach go down without a fight)
HB: haha...its ...CLOSED

Ok thats the day, i am writing this on here for my own sake as well though, i tend to forget names and conversations, this just makes it easier. Anyway guys will try to update some more soon, but jeez i am accumulating way to much and going out on all these dates isn't exactlly cheap.

Last edited:

Rasputin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol dude your my example of how to approach women. I already used some of the great input of you. Thanks for the good work!

Stay tuned!

Rasp.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RASP: Glad to be of service and if i remember correctly you are doing a bootcamp, which i think is the best way to get out of your shell, it helped me get out of it, so make sure to keep that up bro

Flint: Yeah i know, i was amazed it didn't work the first time i tried it, so i got stubborn and i made sure i will make it work some how haha.

Well i will post a quick update below seeing now i am here.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RD Update

Hm this won't be much of an update, but ah here it goes.

I was in arcade i tried it on with some indian chick, who was a bit stuck up when i approached her, i could of probablly continued, but i didn't like her and thought my efforts could be used elsewhere so i exited.

There was another very cute girl maybe spanish, we exchanged eye contact a few times and i was thinking maybe this could go well, but she was with a guy and i was not sure if it was her brother or BF seeing she had some older members with her as well. Well seeing i had the guy around the area i thought i will try and do this one more gentleman like and find out the situation first before i approach, so if it does screw up i don't come across as some disrespecting ******* trying to steal his woman right under his nose.

I see her go to the toilet and i stick around for a minute and catch her as she gets out i see her and she smiles.

RD: hey i am just waiting for my friend to finish off work, but i am not going to lie, i have been contemplating speacking to you, but i would just like to find out if your single or not first.
HB: yes i am single and i have this for you
-she hands me a scrunched up tissue from when she went to the toilet-
(WTF?)
- i open it up it and it has her number inside next to her name FINA xx and she heads back to what i assume is her family-
CLOSED

Well guys i don't see this as to much of success seeing i didn't really do much to get the number, but supposably i am maybe giving off a better aura now seeing i have more plates spinning.