Rushing Dudes DJ Journal

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm new girl stood me up, i seriously do not know whats wrong with the girl, i think i should of totally disarmed the bf situation on the phone, so she knows what shes going for. I havn't gone to get anymore new numbers lately, plates r at 8, ill c if i can get another 2 numbers in the next two days. I am guessing AA, looks like i got to get rid of it.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No freaking way, how the hell cud i get aa now, i went work i opened up great got all the girl customers liking me within 5 seconds, yet i didn't move it any further. Had so many girls looking at me, way more than usual, yet i did nothing. I have to get 2 more closes to finish week 7 of bootcamp (10 plates spinning at once) and another 2 closes for week 8 (which is a HB 9 and a girl in group 3+). That is 4 closes in between me and becoming the man i want to b. These 4 closes r not the problem though, my only problem is aa. So my goal for now is to get rid of it. I feel like crap.

edit: i can complain all i want, but it won't get rid of it, i won't post till i do so.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I been opening a bit at work, but now i got the whole problem with asking out number again. Guess next time i work just ask some chicks out regardless of what happens. I actually got good convo going with 2 girls at work today but all her guy friends she was with, were absoloute morons and when i told them not to do something they did it anyway, So i went to kick them off the lane. Seeing one guy thinks his a bowling ball and slides down the lane front first. I have become like every other guy, i use to have something special about me and some sort of energy, but seem to of lost it seeing all my convos r pretty predictable and boring. Either way today i learned how to stand up for myself more, when the guy tried to get in my face and act like what he was doing was right.

I am also going out thursday to get my plates up to 10, whilst trying to get back on track with the game.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date 4 Part 3

My updates r pretty crappy lately and this one isn't going to b very impressive either. Basically this girl was getting to attached and my interest lead elsewhere with some of the other girls, but i needed her for the third date seeing its a task in DJB week 7, so i went out with her and did not kino at all. Now what i learned is how a girl will giv u little incling she wants to do something, like move her hand bit close to urs, just randomlly bring back memorys when u were fooling around or start talking about kissing. I didn't do a thing because i wanted to say that i want to just b friends after, but i will say next time she calls or whatever. Because i needed her for the date.

She didn't want to go mueseum so i picked random place, went for walk got something to eat and then took her home. She stopped and sat on bench and said i am staying here for 45 minutes u can go if u want. I talked to her for bit then left her there. Thinks she knows i lost the interest, but when i looked at my phone tonight i got 4 miss calls from her and a text saying call me back.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to prevent friend zone

I remembered something today and i thought it could come in handy for u guys and was quite a useful thing for me to know. I know one line that i can say that has gotten me out of friend zone, o and trust me i use to b quite the friend zone master.

I was dating a chick a year ago, she was canadian optimistic and probablly the best girl i have ever dated, she has a kid has well and i go bowling with her and her daughter. Then she drops her daughter off and we go ice skating in hyde park, but has we r waiting for the bus.

RD: so r u enjoying it in london
HB: yeh i have made quite many friends being here everyones pretty friendly and made one good friend in particular u
(dam friend zoned again, this is what i get for lack of kino at bowling, dam i am screwed again....wait)
RD: lol friends no way we r like enemys
HB: o really
RD: yep u were 4th on my enemy list, now u just moved up to 3rd
HB: lol

after this point it went great from holding hands, hugging and my very first kiss (lol yeh i know sucks to get ur first kiss at 18, but it was memorable).

I have used this line so many times and every time i get the friends thing come up, i use it and has never failed.

Other things such has "ur sweet" or "ur nice", stuff like "have u just met me" or even "no way i am a total jerk, i think ur jus saying this stuff to hurt me lol" works.

Kiss on cheek after number is always good to, that was tip i got off this site, saves the whole quosi bf situation on a date where the awkward question "r we friends or more than friends" comes up.

Also teasing her a bit stops that happening to and gives a bit of spice to the relationship.

Lastly and not least one of the most important ones yes u know what it is guys KINOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!. If u don't make a move then u will stay in friend zone, this is simple logic friends don't usually kino eachother like u wud to a girl, so by doing that u have already giving her the mindset that u r not there to b friends.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date 7 part 2

all i can say is dam i really get on with girl so much, if i was looking for relationship she will definetlly b my type, we have connection physically and we have so much fun with eachother and no matter where we go its just great. To bad she has a bf in italy, she is bit resitant and innocent at first, but she gives into me, i really wud go for this girl, but to know how i got her shows that the same could very well happen to me. We go bowling, i get the kiss resistant out 0of way first = loads of makeout after. So we r pushing our bodys against eachother quite a lot has we finish our goes and she decides to bite all down my neck. giving me plenty of hickys......wow this is going to b so great for my other dates....not lol. Well not with the ones who r wanting more of a serious relationship with me and i am setting date up with i think date 5 chick tommorow.

Anyways we then go cinema watch movie called strangers....omdz it was so bad it seriously had no plot or anything and the characters were just plain stupid. anyways we missed beginning has i was to busy kinoing and stuck my hand down her panties and dam was she wet, play bit more, then she leans on my chest and we just watch rest of film. the film finishes and shes sitting on my lap has we think everyone left. and there r just like two older women on the left just staring at us looking at us in dissapointment. we laugh our heads off saying they r probablly going to get off to this tonight and they leave. we got it all to ourselves where she sits in like riding postion and i open her checked shirt and move her bra down, and start biting down her chest. then more lights switch on and cleaner just looks up and stares at us. We decide to leave lol and go to play some pool at my work.

we have 5 games, i played extremly well and it was 3-2 to me, but whilst we r playing we r making jokes trying to put eachother off and the security guard whos a kool guy, just added to my social proof has and we messed with him for little while. We r kissing again and i look back and just c one of the regulars look at me shaking his head, which made her laugh. Also got one of my friends just walking by every so often with his thumbs up, which was so annoying lol.

Her bf calls her and while shes just ending phone call i decide to kiss her on lips while shes on phone with him, just so she dosn't try the whole guilt thing again. I drop her off station and we r deciding to meet again tommorow before her parents get home and then after i might take date 5 out.

But yeh i like this girl she is exactlly what i am looking for we also have so many cheesy lines, like shes like "o that is such a big umbrella u got there" and i remember i said "u know what we don't need a hotel when we can jus get a trolly from tescos, do we need a cheap hotel...nope....we got a pound lol"

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date 7 Part 3

Alright i went her house to play "chess", but i cudn't find chess board in shops, so i get there and just say cudn't find one, looks like we have to play monopoly. Shes looking for monoply board and all into it calling her bro to find where it is. So i just tell her to relax it dosn't really matter, i start kissing her and then pushed her on the bed and start unbuttoning her shirt, fast forward 1 hour. We gotta go because her parents are coming home soon and she has to go concert so we go get something to eat and look in shops (we stopped by jewellry shop pretending to get married and i am just saying maybe u want one of those 20p plastic rings u get from gum ball machine lol) before i put her on her train. By this time i got text from date 5 girl yesterday saying she wants to go out today, its bit late now i call her no answer. I left it to late (ps. i get call back and we set something for next sunday seeing our timetables seriously clash).

Anyways get call from date 7 girl saying she wants to see me after concert, ask my parents if she can stay over, they r fine about it. I meet her at station we go my house and watch columbo (such a kool guy, total turn on............for me lmao jk) down stairs and then go to my room, where she took her clothes off and just wore nothing but my shirt, i then tell her to take it off because ill keep her warm. We only got 1 hour sleep and i had banging on my chest waking me up saying i gotta take her station because she don't know where it is.

Also going out with date 1 girl tommorow the one whos best for me seriously and i got all bite marks on my neck from date 7...great.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out on thursday by myself and no wings came with me, i had severe aa didn't do anything, kept saying things like i have no social proof and it will just come across creepy. I end up going home opening no sets, i didn't even try i am so stupid, the whole idea of me is to try and then judge. I havn't gone out night game by myself till last new years, i wasn't good at all in night game, but i met some kool south african dudes who i went to some clubs with. Now i have the ability yet i do nothing, i am so stupid. I gotta read some articles to get myself back in state and most of all my OWN ADVICE. When i do leave this game it won't b out of fear o no, i am going out with a BANG.

I was in station anyway felt bad about myself, i sat next to some old woman who seemed bit drunk/crazy no one else wud sit next to her. Then some other woman sat next to her and started talking to her. The old woman left and i was curious what she said to her, so i asked her

HB: o i was telling her she has to remember jesuses love
RD: o u seemed very nice
(i got convo going and she was alright looking and brazillian but her english was bad and i cudn't work with it at all)
HB: ur cute, phone phone
RD: u want my phone
HB: yeh
(she dosn't have phone number, but she had email and she wants me to email my number to her today or tommorow so she can call me)

Its a email so i won't count her has plate and i can't really handle leading her on or taking her out seeing i want rest from dates and that her english is not workable for me.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Good luck man. I hope everything works out for you. So you finally got your love life where you want it,huh? Man,I envy you. If only the rest of us were so lucky!:)

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Good luck man. I hope everything works out for you. So you finally got your love life where you want it,huh? Man,I envy you. If only the rest of us were so lucky!:)
I'm sure he had to work hard for it. You can rely on luck, or you can make your own luck. Your choice.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I am going to just give back a little to some people that i think i could help improve on here. And Ya the whole point of life is to not go with the flow, which is the world, because if u do that there is no point in ur existance, u r going to go the same place regardless, u got to break the flow and take urself where u want to get to. That is the time when u feel most alive.

Violent V

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey RD long time no see.

The road to improvement has no ends and you must keep moving forward. Women are a threat to your journey and focus on YOURSELF, as they will trap you in their cage and make you settle down with them! Thats what a relationship/marriage is...

Never stop and say 'my work here is done'! Keep improving and setting yourself new challenges and goals.

I'm really glad your back. Knowing what you've achieved here so far, this course should be no problem for you. :up:

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Date 7 was too easy. I think probably anyone could have got her. Too slutty.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon: Thanks man and dw theres no need to b sorry about the girl, i learned things from her. I didn't have much experience with relationships, so I just got another tool for my tool belt. Each of these experiences justs brings me closer to the woman for me.

Violent V: I remember that poster everytime i enter the gym, thats one of my favourite quotes "The road to improvement has no end". So true, there is no limit to what u can do, if someone can do something u can do it betterl, has long has u can see it with ur eyes. I have noticed u have become a lot more understanding with life dude, hows that effecting ur game.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright i was sitting down in youth hostel and i was at computer and 4 french girls come over to talk me, usually its me to do the approaching, but o well. They were friendly but there english wasn't great, so i just put up a google translator which made it easier.

I kino'ed one of the girls and all the girls watched my hand and were like "oooooooo" and laughed. Anyways 3 left and said i should come tommorow because there leaving friday and the other one said do i have msn and put her name on my msn.

I didn't go to see them again i decided to play football instead, because don't really c anything worth my while, when im studying and they r leaving friday.

Also decided to hit on a girl at reception i opened with "hey i just did this personaility test in my class wanted to try it out on u" to b honest i think my back up game for that sucked and one of my friends from my course came over and spoke loud over me and said "hm, just wanted one of these sweets (takes something from sweet bowl), so r u new here" He crashed and burned, but i liked his approach more. It was more direct and showing interest, spoke loud and confident 2. While i tried to hide my intentions, which is not very alpha male at all. i will work on this "again". got to take more of my own advice sometime.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really suck, i got back with my ex for like 3 days woopie di do and ended it with her again.....i really got to sort my heart out, i get confused. My heart feels like someone pierced a hole in it when im with her its like "this is not right", while i'm not with my heart says "i miss the way she looks at me when i lay next to her and how we joke around" totally contradicting. And Its not like i don't have any other options. I met a girl while i was not with her.

I was at work and theres a asian chick who's kinda tall and has big googley eyes lol, she really cute. Don't usually do approaches, i only approach the girls that i see r worth my time. So i get a connection has i talk to her mom and her mom's work collegues. I c shes not in group and c shes in arcade.

(my leg was shaking bit during this lmao, been long time since that happened, was speacking totally confident, but guess my body was not use to another actual direct approach for 4 months lol)

RD: hey there, look i am a very direct guy so i am going to just tell u straight out and not beat around bush, that i find u interesting and would like to talk to u again. i want u to write ur number ....if only i had a paper... one sec.
(gets random paper on lane)
RD: i didn't even let u talk wow lol
HB: whats ur name
RD: jordan and u r
HB: natasha so what did u find interesting
RD: to b honest i hate to say this and it sounds cheesy u got these eyes and there all googley and its really cute lol
HB: googley eyes haha
-friendly talk, shes nice-
HB: i will give u my msn
RD: sure and ur number
HB: msn
RD: no way i would really miss the sound of ur voice its got a lot of energy on it
HB: (does her little high energy speacking really fast, kinda like kid whos had lot of sweets and trying to explosion to u "and there was a bam... and them a boom and someone crazy man flying and i was scared.... but not really scared") but but,.....msn is kool and that and u willll......
RD: look just write it i know u want to i can see it in ur eyes.
HB: ok
(writes number down on my chest, my leg still shaking bit wtf lol)
HB: but we have to b friends i have a bf
RD: (asian chick young with bf, this is sounding like my ex jeez) we can b enemys
HB: enemys
RD: yep ill b superman u b lex luther

She comes back over to me and says "U better call me"

I call her two days later

RD: yo is lex luther there?
HB: o who's this
RD: jordan
HB: what bowling lane guy
RD: aw wow thats real sweet natasha , is this googley eye girl?
HB: yes lol
RD: so i didn;t ask how old r u?
HB: 16
RD: o ouch that not good lol, u wud b the youngest girl i would of gone out with, so have u done ur gcse's yet
HB: shut up lol u know i already done them
RD: i know i am just messing
- talk for quite bit, about if her parents gives her a bed time and her religion and stufff.
HB: lol so like i got to get to know u bit more about u before we do anything (asks question i forgot)
RD: o really, why what u plan on with doing with me
HB: lol u will have to find out i might play i might hurt u
RD: u r one of those whips types aint u
HB: yes im bring my whip
RD: good need something to use on u and got hand cuffs
HB: ooo really
RD: lol u sound like the kinky type, what other things u like
HB: u r going have to find out
(hears buzzing in back ground)
RD: hm someones getting busy aint she
HB: lol shut up
HB: but u r good and i like u (in her lil high energy whiney voice)
RD: r u talking to me or ur equipment
HB: u lol, i told my boyfriend about u, that i met this guy in bowling alley
RD: wow u r not one of those swinger types r u trying to get me to join u and ur bf lol
HB: haha no well i wanted to see u on weekend, but bf coming on saturday ill text u if i can come c u, because its not to kool for me to come and c u when hes there (Actually does text me saying shes free that day)

I could of went out with this girl, but the whole situation with my ex screwed it up so i called saturday off and said u want to b friends, set coffee has friends on sunday, but never got to phone when she rung me to decide meeting place, seeing i was breaking it off again with my ex at that time.

So don't know what happens with this girl, she seemed nice and i wudn't mind going out with her, but im sure shes annoyed about two cancellations, i know i would next it. But i am not sure about this one, i don't want to make a girl cheat on her bf, but i don't like letting people b in relationships they r not happy with.

But, i'm a single man again and i got the ability to close when i need to still.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I set up date with that girl and we will c what happens there. I had two girls hit on me while i was buying some food today, but i didn't c it till early when they talked to me once and opened the convo again another 2 times. They were alright, but didn't seem like my type. So its kool. They were both 24 and one of them tried to say i was 15 wtf, so i just went along with and said nah ur wrong i'm 12, but if thats the kind of guys u dig whatever. Then said some stupid random ****, think i could handle it better just out of practice.

I have been thinking lot lately though and i was looking at DJB and realised all the stupid mistakes i was making in LTR, so ill sort that out. Also got some other things i need to work on, but ill do it slowly. Like had lot of random guys just approaching me while i was with my girlfriend and i just acted like a ******* i suppose thinking i knew what they were going for. Even so if they r dosn't make me very secure, i shouldn't feel threatned at all and just talk to them. A friend of mine said there is no need to fight over a woman, he would go get a girl drinks and then when he comes back she will b swarmed by loads of guys, he just waits and c what she does. Because that would tell u what sort of girl she would b.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy New Year Guys

Ok i left work SO IM UNEMPLOYED going out for job hunting now. But before i left there was a 25 yr old girl and i always get along with her and her daughter. And i said when the new year was coming at work

Rd: im going to find a girl to kiss
HB's Mum: O kiss her
HB: (just stares at me)
RD: o let me repharase that "i'm going to find a cute girl to kiss
HB mum: laughs: lol
HB: (punches me playfully) so im not cute
RD: Ur quite cute, but ur still lacking that edge maybe u will get some day though
HB: lol ur so mean

new year comes and i kiss her on her cheek and say

RD: couldn't find a cute girl so i will settle for u

anyway i leave and her mum and her and daughter write me a card and she leaves her number on it saying give me a call to let me know how u got on.

Now i think she is awesome and shes really nice and definettly has something about her that makes her special. But one of my old friends is going out with her, although its supposably not going well, i couldn't do that. so this one i will not go after regardless of the outcome.

But yeh i been thinking of going for week 7 again, but have lot on at moment in january. Been quite annoying lately has well, how comes every girl that i feel r bit more something have Boyfriends.....

I am now going to post date 8 part 1 in a bit

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date 8 Part 1

This is the girl who has a bf, when i called she was having a fight with her Bf and i have that incling i can get this girl and so far its always been right.

I get to her area on train and shes kind of petiter that when i last saw her but still cute. We r talking on train and we decide to just do our date on train and just talk (i like this girl shes cheap lol) then we get talking. we r talking and shes laughing i slowly add kino has convosation gets more personal , she tells me how she made her bf wait for 1 and half years for sex and that she broke up with him kinda....last night. I kinda like her goodie to shoeness.

talk bit more and get urge to kiss her so i kiss her on forehead and she dosn't react badly and just smiles. so i talk again and i'm looking into her eyes and i just go for it kiss her lips and c good reaction so pull away and come back in and make out with her.

She kisses me a lot and we go restaruant spent like £5 (cheap good) and shes telling me how her bf situation shes still not sure about because shes been with him for two years.

HB: I don't know whats going to happen I likes u a lot, but...i love him..... But its not enough i only see him once every 2 months.

RD:i say i understand and i don't expect u to love me, but idk u got potential and i want to c what else is there.

HB: I feel the same i want to know more about u and ur very addictive.

RD: o really how

HB: idk i really had a good time and i havn't had this much fun in a long time

RD: really in my opinion this is the worst date ever that could of been went on, although u were something nice about it

HB: no it was really fun, i like u a lot, but if anything did happen with us u will have to wait a long long time to get what u want.

RD: what makes u think u know what i want lol (kind of liked that showed she was kinda goodie to shoes)

HB: u know what i mean lol

RD: sex is that all u think about

(we get talking about how my last gf why i broke up with and that i couldn't put time in for her)

HB: well i go bording school 6 form in x (which is far) so idk i will b see u only maybe 1-2 a week is that enough?

RD: Yeh i think that will b fine and enough (hell yes only 1-2 days thats enough, can u feel it, can u feel it, can u feel it huh lol)

we kiss eachother goodbye and then she calls me up telling me she told her bf what happened and he said he dosn't care and still wants her, shes really confused. But she wants to c me again, but still dosn't want to blow it with her bf. So she told him she needs more time.

I don't want to get in all these drama so i am just going to take it easy with her and c what happens, if she goes all crazy ill end it.

(phone call)
Hb: i want u to come to my bed
RD: for what
HB: so i can hug u
RD: i c wudn't u prefer to take ur bf to bed
HB: yeh so we can have ravage sex
RD: ok kool
HB: do i hint jealousy
RD: nope idc u can do what u want cassanova
HB: gah always that idc attitude, but idk i kinda like it for some reason its sexy

Idk about this girl guys, i think maybe she could look for drama, but i have nothing to lose, so ill just have another look with this girl, while keeping options open.

But connection wise she ticks all the right boxes.

btw think i got to kool it down with kissing and touching, slowly slowly wins the race.

Last edited: