Rushing Dudes DJ Journal

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rushing Dude is the new SexPdx!

rushing dude 123 said:
RD Update

Hm this won't be much of an update, but ah here it goes.

I was in arcade i tried it on with some indian chick, who was a bit stuck up when i approached her, i could of probablly continued, but i didn't like her and thought my efforts could be used elsewhere so i exited.

There was another very cute girl maybe spanish, we exchanged eye contact a few times and i was thinking maybe this could go well, but she was with a guy and i was not sure if it was her brother or BF seeing she had some older members with her as well. Well seeing i had the guy around the area i thought i will try and do this one more gentleman like and find out the situation first before i approach, so if it does screw up i don't come across as some disrespecting ******* trying to steal his woman right under his nose.

I see her go to the toilet and i stick around for a minute and catch her as she gets out i see her and she smiles.

RD: hey i am just waiting for my friend to finish off work, but i am not going to lie, i have been contemplating speacking to you, but i would just like to find out if your single or not first.
HB: yes i am single and i have this for you
-she hands me a scrunched up tissue from when she went to the toilet-
(WTF?)
- i open it up it and it has her number inside next to her name FINA xx and she heads back to what i assume is her family-
CLOSED

Well guys i don't see this as to much of success seeing i didn't really do much to get the number, but supposably i am maybe giving off a better aura now seeing i have more plates spinning.
*sees thread, sighs, smiles, takes notes, and uses this thread for inspirtatin for tonight*

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

:up:

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
Relationship trouble

Hm i am in a bit of a dilemea, i have a feeling the plates i have been going out with think for some reason i am there boyfriend even though i havn't said so. One girl has just completely flipped on me saying i am a liar and stuff, although i did make it clear that i can't commit myself easy.

I got another girl constantly texting me trying to get me to go out with her again. Another one who keeps calling me every week for date (which she does get) and she said "I will kick you if you talk to any other girls" also i think one of the reasons she decided to stay in england is me < i really do like this girl, but still hasn't got that umph yet i am looking for.

I also have another girl telling me to behave on new years eve and that she has very very deep feelings for me, i like that girl as well but very serious complications with her.

I can sense in my gutt that these girls think it is a serious relationship and that we are bf and gf, but arn't you suppose to have like some kind of agreement or talk before they decide this. Worst thing is i have more plates coming in and i don't think i can deal with this drama.

First off I gotta say outstanding journal. Secondly, I have the "what are you looking for? I'm looking for XYZ" convo within the first two dates. Just my approach

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah thanks guys, for the relationship aspect i will find a way to sort everything out when i go out again considering which way i go.

Also btw went out with one of my new plates yesterday, she was fun but a bit fiesty.

Honestly these girls are giving me headaches though, too much drama for my liking and the world seems to be lacking in nice normal girls who are fun.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships continued....
Right, i did something very good and very stupid at the same time. Basically i had enough of the drama and i felt bad about this one girl i was dating for 1 and a half months, because i thought she thought me and her were in a relationship. So seeing she was the only one i actually could see some potential out of, i broke it off with every other girl that i was going out with...wasn't easy. Then i thought i will find out "where she thinks we are" and then maybe just tell her the truth and that i just need a bit more time.

I said "we need to have a talk" and she was like "huh", so i asked her what she felt and guess what. SHE THOUGHT THE EXACT SAMETHING HAS ME AND THAT WE WERE JUST CHILLING for now, all these people made me doubt my instincts and made me think i was in some sort of relationship i didn't know that i was in. Anyway we had a talk and we said we like eachother and we will just see how it goes basically. This was good news, but at the same time it would of been so much better if i just kept my mouth shut and assumed it was kool. I do have a soft spot for this girl and she is the only "potential i have" (well till i post my next FR on, which i will do in 5 mins)

It's good that i don't have no drama to deal with now and i now have a clean slate.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Late Night game on the streets (don't recommend this lol)

Ok i did 2 approaches, i was with some friends and we were waiting at a bus stop, my friend sees this cute girl with blue hair walk past he attempts to hit on, no go, but he told me she was spanish, so i went in spanish....lol

RD:Chao , coma estas (ps. i shortly realised it was hola, got my spanish and italian mixed up a bit but whatever lol)
HB: muey bien
RD: comma se yammos
HB: my name is Maria
RD: o so you do speack english
HB: yes fluently lol and you are english 2?
RD: hmmm yep and you really like blue don't you?
(she has blue everything lol)
HB: yes lol
RD: aw its a very peacful color, but i think you would look better in red
HB: red is too passionate
RD: really you seem quite passionate too me, i guess which is why you don't need it lol
HB: yes lol so u like red?
(we talk, she does art and likes abstract art, she does yoga and she likes MANGA...awesome. Anyways her bus comes)
RD: hmm whats your number
HB: hmm i don't have number but heres my email CLOSED

Next girl very hot and nice bum and this is a very interesting and horrible one....btw its like 12:30 at night and shes walking (bad i know)

RD: hi there, i just wanted to speack to you in case i regret it later, so whats your name?
HB: -nothing-
RD: o is that your name?
HB: -smiles- i don't really wanna talk now
RD: well your talking now, why don't you just giv it a go for a minute
HB: cassandra
RD: o thats a nice name
HB: you know your weird for talking to me at this time
RD: hmmm weird is good sometimes (she starts giving me bad vibes and bad facial expressions)
HB: its really late why are you just talking to me in the middle of no where
RD: hmmm you know what look i can see i am bothering you so i am going to go
HB: stops, ok let me say nice to meet you then *puts her hand out* whats your name?
RD: why are you doing this now?
HB: just to say that i met you
RD: ok my name is jordan
HB: Jordan why did you come and talk to me at this time?
RD: it dosn't matter i am going now
HB: No go on
RD: huh so let me get this straight, when i went to talk to you, you didn't wanna talk to me, but now i don't wanna talk to you, u wanna talk to me
HB: Yeah pretty much so go on answer, don't you think it is a bit late to do this do you AGREE
RD: NO i disagree, i do not make excuses, if i was to make that excuse i would make excuses about everything
HB: well how about this i work at BLAH why don't you come in one time and we can have an actual proper conversation, do you like whisky?
RD: hmmm you know what how about i take your number and i will give you a call sometime before 12 lol and we can have a actual conversation has two people.
HB: hmmm sounds good lol CLOSED
RD: right your quite unique u know that
HB: o why thank you
RD: so tell me what times can i call you, when your not angry, how about 3 am lol?
HB: lol just not when i am coming from work
(we chatted a bit and i exited)

To be honest despite first impressions, i think shes nice and has potential. I havn't come across something like this before, especially to seeing such a bad set turnt into such a great set.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for you information guys things are not going as well as they seem. To be honest dream wise, education wise and career wise i am slacking and to be honest girl's are the only thing that is going good in my life, which is probablly why i am so motivated as you can see. To be honest i feel quite pathetic because without the girls i have nothing going for me.

I have made some decisions that will effect the rest of my life today and i will carry them out and i will change for the better some how. I have got to crack on with all other aspects of life though.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Next Chapter Of My New Life and My Goodbye

I will share with you guys what i have done and what i am going to do, seeing you have read this far, it would be wrong for me not to tell you the next chapter of my story.

To be honest guys i think i have took this thing way too far, i have forgot my goal and lost sight of it. The whole purpose of me to do this was to find the "ONE" aka. the girl of my dreams, i know what you guys are thinking, hm too much of a Nice Guy, but to be honest fellas that part of you is what makes you human and without it i don't think you will ever find true happiness with a woman.

Basically i have been so determined to find this woman i have been spinning plates again and again and never actually ever letting myself get close to a woman, so that i could increase my skill and spin more, so that i become better to find the "ONE". I have done this to such a big extent any woman i meet will never ever even stand a chance, because i am too inclined to spin ever more plates whilst i am with her. For all i know i have already met this girl, but i have been to busy to get so many numbers and go out with so many girls to realise. I went home and i thought a lot about this and it has stuck to me till now.

I realised this problem when i went out with a girl recently and she left all bite marks on my chest. After this date i went out with the girl i have been going out with 2 months. We went to her room after going out and I turned the lights out and told her to bite me wherever she wants as hard as she can, to try and make her think she did it. When it was morning she woke up and said to me "i didn't do this one", although we wern't in a relationship i could see it hurt her to an extent. I then thought how can someone ever become my wife built on this type of deceitfulness, even if she didn't know, you will always know. I have never cheated in my life, but i am starting to build characteristics of things cheaters do and i am becoming something that i did not want to become.

I think there is nothing wrong with spinning plates as long as it is going slowly and your just not sleeping around, because how could you look the person in the eye you wish to marry, knowing whilst you were going out with her, you were sleeping other women. If i knew the girl i wish to be with did this to me, i will be quite hurt as well.

I have learnt what i needed from this site and i have got to that stage, where everything else i need to learn i should do for my own. You know i would of loved to of left this site with a 100 numbers in one day FR, not that i wouldn't be able to do it, but i don't think just because i do that it will mean i will sort out my love life. So rather than building skills for girls to like me for something i am truly not, i will forget that and work on becoming the man of my dreams, because if a girl can like you for that, then you know she truly likes you for you.

How amusing i was so engulfed in learning all this seduction, i forgot the true point of what this site wants you to become and what seperates it from all the other sites out there. I have the confidence to go up to any girl and comfortably talk to them beautiful or not and go for a close, i have also learnt how to understand women's actions and men's, most importantly i have learnt that if you want something you should go out and get it and never wait for it to come to your door. Because everything in life that is most important and worth any true value will never be given so easily and if it was, it would not even be worth a millionth as much.

These are just a few of the things i have learnt to help me become a better man and i have done things that i would of dreamt about doing before i came here. I have made dream into reality and i have took one huge massive step to than man i wish to become. So thank you for that.

I think we both know words can not even truly describe what i am trying to say, but i am sure you guys know me and you know what i mean.

Seeing this is most probablly going to be my last post, i thought i would end it ironically with my first post and i think that will help understand you better to what i was and what i am now.

Rushing Dude's First Post

Thank you guys so much and i wish for you all to find what your looking for. Remember for you to succeed a lot in life, you must fail a lot in life as well. Just make sure to learn from your mistakes, because if you don't you will never have anything to improve on and you will never become a better man. So take every opportunity you wish to have SUCCESS OR FAILURE and NEVER REGRET IT.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read your whole journal in two days. It inspired me soooo much. Thanks for posting all your failures and successes.

It sucks to see you leaving, but I know where your coming from. For a few weeks, my mindset went to getting as many girls as I could. But your last post made me realize that I don't want that. I will be spinning plates for a while, just to build confidence, but my ultimate goal is to find the one, and also use my new found confidence in other areas of my life.

Congrats on achieving your goals, and I wish you luck man!

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I just glimpsed at some of your journal. ITS EPIC. I just viewed some the convos and it blew my rigid afc thought of mind in the sea and now I can see the full depth of the ocean.

I am gonna read your journal more fully. I can see your gonna be(AND ARE) a great inspiration.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm i guess i am back here huh, i was in a nice relationship and everything was going well, but things got made complicated when her visa required her to leave and theres more but i won't get into that. It ended well and i learned a lot from her. So i guess i am single again, but i am not going to resort back to the old ways. I am going to make sure not to get blinded and not seeing what my real goal was.

So this time i am just going to do my thing till I find someone kool and then give that person a chance, rather than ignoring it and going to get more numbers. I will still mutiple date, but i won't sleep around if i have numerous girls, ill rather narrow it till one then do whatever it is i need to do.

I am very rusty i did 6 approaches and i only got 1 number, but in fairness i did some quite difficult sets all freezing cold approaches and quite risky ones. I feel i need to just get my socialness up again and ill just be able to do my own stuff and talk to girls at the same time. I have a lot of goals i want to reach and the girls come second priority to that for now, but i can do both at the same time and start to get back into form.

To be honest my time is quite precious so i am going to try go for quality over quantity this time. I have no fear of closing at all, i tried to close my 6, 5 said no 1 said yes, but to be honest the with the 5 i didn't even want to ask because i found them not that interesting and conversation was just friendly and i couldn't see any connection, i just did it for the sake of it.

Well guys i will post a few approaches when i do them. I have some free time today seeing i can't train due to an injury that i had for a few days, but sometimes these reports can take a bit long, so don't expect loads of them haha.

Hope everyone else is doing well and they are finding what they are looking for.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome back man. Interested to hear some more of your theories

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey your back!! Welcome back dude long time no sees hahaha, well whenever you get back welcome back haha.

dj_china

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey RD, this is a great journal, can't believe I never saw this earlier. I plan to read the rest of this later but after skimming a bit I see a lot of bold approaches.

this is actually something I've been having trouble with -- just getting blown out ridiculously. I find it espeically intimidating, the possibility of being blown out in front of a lot of people, for example, on a crowded subway...have you tried direct approaches in really crowded areas?

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for the welcome backs and its good to see you around jon and macalllik. ALso its nice to of been an inspiration for you dia and collalife, i hope that you guys have progressed nicely since i have been away and i would look forward to reading any of your journals 2 if you made some.

Macallik: I am not sure about the theorys now lol, because i think at this time i am just going to stop being an entertainer (probs why i messed up the last approaches) and just see what these girls have to offer me, if its not enough ill just say bye without even asking for a number haha. anyway How have you been doing lately I havn't talked to you in a while.

DJ China: Howdy, i see your having trouble with the getting blown out infront of loads of people. To be honest it dosn't matter what those people think, hell even join them into the conversation if it will improve your chances. These people are just observers they probs didn't have gutts to do it themselves and just watching someone who did, so why would it matter what they think of you.

I have done lot of approaches in front of crowds, i have actually done quite a lot on a tube and everyone in the whole carriage is just looking at me, sometimes i get blown off sometimes i don't, but to be honest if i saw someone do that i would find that person quite admirable even if he didn't get the number. Just attempting it is a great achievement.

However i would suppose if it can be avoided try to keep too many people watching the girl (maybe position yourself away from audience or infront of them blocking), the girl has this kind of i don't want to appear the sort of girl to give my number to strangers infront of everybody. So your odds will probs go down if your crowded but loads of people.

Then again i also believe that if your style is excellent it won't really matter, because she would want to see you again regardless if anyone was watching (this thought of mind is what i prefer personally). So don't miss opportunitys, if you can do approaches like that, you can do anything really. So sometimes it's better to go for the harder ones to improve, you will learn more from them.

Alright guys i am going to go fencing (fencing rocks!!!!!) and ill try keep you guys updated.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OH SH!T!! What's up dude! I thought that I saw the last of you, but obviously I haven't. Good to have you back. Looking forward to your new inspiring stories.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh Diaforetikos i am not gone just yet lol.

Well saying that i have just been doing my own thing, but approaching whilst doing something and getting a to b or just whilst hanging out with friends. I have done another 4 approaches and i got two numbers, so thats better than before. I will have to limit dates and make them cheap because my funds are not running to well at moment and most importantly my time is important. So i will pick carefully who i ask out.

One girl was on her phone and i got her number by writing a text on my phone saying "blah blah i know your busy on the phone, blah blah but give me your number and we will talk another time" she said aw wow no ones done that before thats cute and put her number in it. However this girl was quite good looking i don't think she is my type, but who knows.

The other girl i got was whilst i was playing bowling with some friends. Her aunt was with her on the other lane and i just started talking to her, her english was bad and she didn't understand much, so i used actions and body language mostly.

Anyway i got her number because fortunately she didn't understand the words poool but she did understand the words "me (points to me) billards ( imitates pool cue lol) you (points to her) "lol. and she said ok haha. She sent me a text today and i have just found out shes 16....she didn't look it, but i am not really sure about this one now. This is also considering i think it will be worster than the japanese girl with the google translator, i took out.

The other approaches were quite bad i tried to talk to this girl in like her mid 20's... she turnt back at me and said "sorry MATE I am to old for you, i could be your mother" .....dam i didn't expect that response lmao, i tried combating it, but she wouldn't have it.

You know with me doing this all, i still can't get my ex girlfriend out of my head its driving me crazy.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The HE'S NOT COMING

OK i did 3 approaches today, one went ok but no close. Now the other two were very interesting and i feel like the rust is starting to come off. I will start off with the "HE'S NOT COMING":

Well if you havn't read the past posts, it is basically an approach where you see a girl by herself waiting for someone and you just approach her and nod your head and say " he's not coming", this has been unsuccesful in the past as ......he always came. lol

Well i went in regardless very cute, good looking girl smoking a cigerrete out of the cinemea (oooo this is a hardcore he's not coming haha). I stand next to her...

RD: uh huuu.... He isn't coming
HB: Whos not coming (she laughs)
RD: Um your boyfriend
HB: haha yes he is already in the cinemea, well its more of a date (its on) and i just came out here.
RD: ooo so he isn't your boyfriend then i guess ill get your number then
HB: WHAT i am on a date with another guy i can't do that (smiling)
RD: well if he was your boyfriend i wouldn't go there, man code, but seeing he is just dating you its fair.
HB: wow your so quick, man code huh
RD: yeh and look i am not going to spoil his date even i am just going to get his dates number and do this another day haha
HB: hmmm wow this is wrong...i can't type it in your phone, what if he sees me lol
RD: what you talking about we are just looking at this poster (shrek) and just say the number ill type it in ..
HB: 07...
RD: wow this film is going to be so good....
HB: yeh i think so too...92... etc... lol
RD: ok ill let you watch your film alright
HB: yeh c ya later have a nice day

I think it went well although it was a bit under the belt, so yes a SUCCESSFUL HE'S NOT COMING.

Well anyway i will post the other approach which was my best approach ever in terms of me liking the girl.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My BEST APPROACH as of yet

Right i have done way over a thousand approaches, i done them in night game, day game, cold approaches, warm approaches, direct approach, indirect approaches, clubs, parks, bust stops, arcades, theme parks etc... as of yet this has been my favourite, not because of the approach, but as in terms of the girl i spoke too.

Me and my friend saw a very nice(australian) indian girl, she looked very kool adventuours, but with a paris look especially with the hair. She was a bit of a mixture of everything. This may not sound as good to you, because you can;t describe things fully with just words, but the body language, tone of language, playfulness was all very great and what made the approach.

She looked at my and let out a slight smile and flicked her a bit (IOI maybe) she had an i pod in her ear. I went in anyway i Run up next to her and she looked at me and smiled and took the i pod out of her ear.

RD: hi there, look i don't usually do this, so i might mess this all up, but i don't know you looked interesting and i kinda like your hair its very nice and kind of like a unique paris look.
HB: really wow all the hard work paid off uh huh lol
RD: whats your name?
HB: sonya and whats your name?
RD: Jordan
HB: are you australian
RD: well nah i guess i got a kinda australian out going attitude but nah
HB: o it was just your accent, i am australian
RD: nah thats just my own accent maybe it was just the howdy at the start (she laughs) are you sure your australian?
HB: well of course not originally i am indian and are you sure you don't do this often
RD: really am i doing good?
HB: yeah lol
(i lean on rail and she leans on rail of bridge and she punches my arm)
RD: so are you enjoying england
HB: yeah i am loving it i have gone to some muesuems that were fun
RD: aw man you were so cool you spoiled it, see when you see someone and your like they don't look cool and you find out they are cool when you know them, basically don't judge a book by the cover. Its kinda of like your book had a really kool cover but you are dissapointed when you look inside
HB: shut up lol i like those things going to markets and stuff
RD: jeez you are not doing well at all in this now lol
HB: ooo i am not doing well huh
RD: well honestly i am just kidding i still think your kinda cool
HB: o really (we talk a bit about when shes leaving and shes leaving monday and is free on weekend. she is coming back on thursday from paris though for another 2 days in london as well)
RD: well i wouldn't normally do this, but i wouldn't mind spend sunday with you its your last day here and i would come to the markert with you
HB: yeah that sounds great if you want we can watch a musical together could oliver
RD: jeez your not helping yourself here
HB: come on, well its bit expensive so if you don't like it maybe not
RD: how much is it £200 a ticket
HB: haha no £50
RD: wow i think i might let you just get that all out of your system and see you in 2 hours
HB: o you will come back and get me huh
RD: of course lol, you know i am thinking if i actually like you then that would be are last day together, so i don't know if i should do this one day after i meet you because it sounds.....
HB: lol o you don't wanna seem desperate huh
RD....desperate but i am thinking i should take you out on saturday just in case i like you so i can see you again on sunday
HB:well that sounds like a good idea just give me a call tommorow and we will set something up
RD: well i am now thinking what if i don't like you, maybe sunday will be the better idea
HB: haha whatever
RD: ok i tell you what let me get your number and ill give you a call on saturday
HB: yeh sure, i don't remember my number so just type your number in my phone and call it, so you have mine as well.
kiss on chick and Closed

Well i liked this approach and i wanted to remember what i could from it, this is not even half the convo we had i shortened it as well, but yeah its dissapointing shes leaving on monday and she will be back on thursday for just 2 more days in london. I will see how this goes tommorow though

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
niceeeeeeeeeee

rushing dude 123 said:
My BEST APPROACH as of yet

Right i have done way over a thousand approaches, i done them in night game, day game, cold approaches, warm approaches, direct approach, indirect approaches, clubs, parks, bust stops, arcades, theme parks etc... as of yet this has been my favourite, not because of the approach, but as in terms of the girl i spoke too.

Me and my friend saw a very nice(australian) indian girl, she looked very kool adventuours, but with a paris look especially with the hair. She was a bit of a mixture of everything. This may not sound as good to you, because you can;t describe things fully with just words, but the body language, tone of language, playfulness was all very great and what made the approach.

She looked at my and let out a slight smile and flicked her a bit (IOI maybe) she had an i pod in her ear. I went in anyway i Run up next to her and she looked at me and smiled and took the i pod out of her ear.

RD: hi there, look i don't usually do this, so i might mess this all up, but i don't know you looked interesting and i kinda like your hair its very nice and kind of like a unique paris look.
HB: really wow all the hard work paid off uh huh lol
RD: whats your name?
HB: sonya and whats your name?
RD: Jordan
HB: are you australian
RD: well nah i guess i got a kinda australian out going attitude but nah(something in common, and she plowed with it)
HB: o it was just your accent, i am australian
RD: nah thats just my own accent maybe it was just the howdy at the start (she laughs) are you sure your australian?
HB: well of course not originally i am indian and are you sure you don't do this often
RD: really am i doing good?(nice way to pass the **** test!!)
HB: yeah lol
(i lean on rail and she leans on rail of bridge and she punches my arm)(kino and mirroring, niceeeeeeeee)
RD: so are you enjoying england (standard qualifier, lol)
HB: yeah i am loving it i have gone to some muesuems that were fun
RD: aw man you were so cool you spoiled it, see when you see someone and your like they don't look cool and you find out they are cool when you know them, basically don't judge a book by the cover. Its kinda of like your book had a really kool cover but you are dissapointed when you look inside(COLD READ, lol)
HB: shut up lol i like those things going to markets and stuff (lol @ her being defensive)
RD: jeez you are not doing well at all in this now lol(niceeeee
HB: ooo i am not doing well huh
RD: well honestly i am just kidding i still think your kinda cool
HB: o really (we talk a bit about when shes leaving and shes leaving monday and is free on weekend. she is coming back on thursday from paris though for another 2 days in london as well)
RD: well i wouldn't normally do this, but i wouldn't mind spend sunday with you its your last day here and i would come to the markert with you
HB: yeah that sounds great if you want we can watch a musical together could oliver
RD: jeez your not helping yourself here
HB: come on, well its bit expensive so if you don't like it maybe not
RD: how much is it £200 a ticket
HB: haha no £50
RD: wow i think i might let you just get that all out of your system and see you in 2 hours
HB: o you will come back and get me huh
RD: of course lol, you know i am thinking if i actually like you then that would be are last day together, so i don't know if i should do this one day after i meet you because it sounds.....
HB: lol o you don't wanna seem desperate huh
RD....desperate but i am thinking i should take you out on saturday just in case i like you so i can see you again on sunday
HB:well that sounds like a good idea just give me a call tommorow and we will set something up
RD: well i am now thinking what if i don't like you, maybe sunday will be the better idea
HB: haha whatever
RD: ok i tell you what let me get your number and ill give you a call on saturday
HB: yeh sure, i don't remember my number so just type your number in my phone and call it, so you have mine as well.
kiss on chick and Closed

Well i liked this approach and i wanted to remember what i could from it, this is not even half the convo we had i shortened it as well, but yeah its dissapointing shes leaving on monday and she will be back on thursday for just 2 more days in london. I will see how this goes tommorow though

Solid approach mate, the stuff that I highlighted stood out to me the most, I'm not gonna over-analyze but you did some cold reads, reverse qualifying, mirroring etc etc, basically text book gaming, I don't know if you still have to think about it or just do it, but this is solid gaming. I like the fact that you kept the convo flow on a basic natural level, you have to have some tight ass inner game to come with an opener like that! few guys have it but your one of the few. This convo was basic but you said the right **** at the right time, when you leading the frame of the convo, and the chick is attracted this **** isn't science but natural. This is the type of stuff guys need to be reading, instead of guys talking about wacking of next to a chick in the car.

keep it up Jordan!

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solo: Yeah like i said it looks like a basic approach from writing, but yeah it came very natural and to be honest i think she seduced me a bit as well. Well i will put our date under this anyway, i will not go in much detail because i got another two approaches to write down and i gotta head off. Also ps. my openers are just getting lazy now lol, but still doing good, you will see from the other two approaches what i mean.

Date with the best approach girl as of yet

Right shes very witty and she is a social worker too, so this explains her friendlness. Anyway we meet up, shes look very nice and we walk on thames path and we just talk for ages and we go to a little small beach (worst beach ever) on the thames. My kino was very good, started off with just brushing her arm, putting my arm around on her by the bus, has we crossed road i used that instance to hold her hand and i got the usual few ass smacks in as well lol.

She was quite receptive of it and the conversation was just flying as we were on the beach just having stupid arguments. She quite a teaser as well when i am saying stuff like:
RD: you know we are like the same but opposites in one aspect
HB: in what way
RD: well we both have similar senses of humour but its a bit different, but our personalitys are different your kinda crazy and suck at times and i am very kool
HB: haha yeah your right
(we talk on this subject a bit more)
RD: ok you know what i guess maybe just maybe your kinda kool
HB: YEAH KICKASS
RD: jeez ok and your not anymore
HB: dam lol
RD: its like i just invited you into the kool club room everyone gives you a relaxed head nod as you enter and you just shout "KICK ASS"
HB: And then i get chucked out again lol, so really i am not kool
RD: not anymore
HB: Really are you sure what about my dazzling glistening hair? (the first compliment i gave her and she keeps bringing it up taking the mick lol)
RD: yeah whatever lol
HB: lol

After this we went back and played a few games of pool and got something to eat(shes not tight with money as well), I was holding her close and she was talking about how she feels she suck and dosn't feel good. I go in for a kiss (she resists a little but falls into it at the end). We then start kissing regularly and i keep pulling away at last second as she wants more "i just got to take my shot" HB: your such a teaser lol.

Anyway i walk her home and it ended the night well as we took a stroll, we got to her place i kissed her and i should hopefully be seeing her soon again as she comes back to england for another 3 days later on.

She was a GOOD DATE, but to be honest i realised something from that day although how well the first approach went and the first day it is not enough to base if she is relationship worth.Obviously not because shes not here for long, but i mean in the sense even if she was. I didn't get to see the deeper side in her as i have done with other women, but she would need time to see that. Like my last girlfriend didn't get off with such a good start as her although it was still very good, but this dosn't mean anything. Once i got to know her on a deeper level it didn't matter, because thats when it actually ment something.

This date i just did though went a lot better than the last australian girl i dated, so i feeled i improved and learned from my past experiences. Because i noticed that there is a difference in these girls usually, well for me anyway. So they need to be handled differently.