Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nite's Journal

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
feel like i came off as a ****... anyway
@apoc i didn't talk to text her like my posts lol, those were both sleep deprived me 6 hours in the last 2 days, posting as fast as he can

C finally texted me today(NC for the win ;) )
A wants to meet up again

I feel like i was worried of something that isnt a big deal, after yesterday I feel like a weight been lifted off my chest... Today I literally didn't a **** about anything. I can't say that it is entirely self generated (how great would that be) but today was pretty good and i feel good.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
quickie:

Meeting A again, she seems obviously nervous through text... half everything I send to her is me telling her to relax... at this point i dont even need to try with frame anymore she forces it on herself

New B ;) : girls ive known for 3 years really hot, used to like me. Well we'll see

C: Good since 3/28 I've held frame(we talked both days since), ill text her tomorrow night, if I haven't heard from her

Not sure frame is the right word but i just watched some rsd about frame so eh...

-z get random texts from girls, working on others, but... none are consistent
Ect: football is good... big test tomorrow... see ya later DJs

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Done with A anyway lets just say we had sex again and through the little talking we had, saw some major red flags, so i'm backing away. LIke dropping the **** out her as fast as i can... My friends scared the **** out of me say **** like "baby Nites" so i was under anxiety so i couldn't finish...\ probably or maybe it was a condom things... who knows

havent seen B

c- ****s been good

d- cousin of my friend, texted her for 2 days she has initiated 6conversations, so ehh....

-z same old same old

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
met D, she loved me, cooler then expected, not quite as hot though, hung up on an ex - PUA lingo - K close, eh

B- I havnt actually gamed her so eh...

C- went cold

A- weird

z- one of these girls is awesome

with A & D my game as been great, but i actually get bored and tired... anyone ever notice that?

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright alittle more detailed

A- she's trying to meet up again, probably will later this week
LR #2
C- she started texting me again, we met up the other day walk around for awhile her friend left, talked some and then had sex. This girl is extremely conceited and is use to getting what she wants. For some reason (I've found) I game these girls well, probably because i don't listen to them, and legitimately think im better then them. I'll be keeping in touch with her :)

There really isn't a B (like its who ever i end up gaming from my school) and D and I quit talking

Z- havnt texted any of them but 1 recently, but oh well

OH and i deleted my online account, it felt like a cancer on my soul

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
No update on any of the girls...

Just posting cause last night was the first time i went out to bars! It was pretty cool, a little different then i expecting but i enjoyed it. Had a couple approaches but yea nothing really happened.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
well hello there...

what i've done in the last month...
-ended it with every girl i was talking to
-meant to tell you guys about this grad party i went to... the lesson anyway was something along the line of even cute girls can get really nervous and be annoying as ****.
- some random cold approaches
- and well the reason i'm here is well....

I was at this concert, i approached this gorgeous girl who was in line to get food, i was nervous, nice friendly talk she was nice whatever... after that i felt liberated so i went and sat down next to probably the two hotest girls i've ever spoken 2 in my life, maybe even ever seen in person... I didn't really care how it went i was confident they were laughing the older one tried to set me up with her sister, we were the same age, they took pictures of me with them and ****. Was going really well. Then the next band came on, this is about 10-15 minutes into this, it was harder to talk to them, and the light resistance that i was flying by became harder. I wasn't as charismatic, the sister was the one who flipped and started throwing resistance. The girl was quiet and just seemed interested. I had a loss for words just said **** it and asked for the girl number her sister said no. Lol I was really disappointed.

Edit: these people are differnt below
we were sitting with 5 girls we knew, i could have hooked up with 2 of them but they were on the edge of my standards and decided against it

first thing in a while i've had the motivation to actually type.

Last edited:

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. So trying to find new plates, thats good. You seem to be blaming yourself for what happened at that table with the girls. Here's what I've found that handles that sort of situation.

I'm specifically thinking of being in a house party, there was a table in the main room, with 4 or 5 chairs. I was sitting there with 3 girls. I didn't want to move and lose my spot, but it was getting a little boring and the conversation wasn't popping like it had been.

First I don't take it on myself to entertain these people. They have mouths, its not my job to be bouncy and keep everyone involved. Let them zone out if they want to.

Next, I realize that my job is not to be in my head, its to be in the moment. I look for a way to self-amuse. My way at this party was a pack of cards that was on the table. In your situation it could be anything, just pay attention.

Finally, I get at least one person involved in what I'm doing. As I shuffle cards, I think I asked the girl next to me (most receptive) if its a full deck. Remember that they're bored too, and they want something to do the same way you do.

This applies a little better when you know the people. That way you can simply include yourself as part of the group. On a cold approach its more about getting to know each other and introduce your personality, so you won't run into the issue the same way.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm back *****ES!

Wow, it's been awhile.

heres a recap of oh say the last 5 months
* became captain of football team
* team under-achieved missed play offs
* will get 1st or 2nd team all league linebacker
* hooked up with a couple girls at parties
* 4.3 this semester with grades
* got most of my college stuff figured out, what's left are just leadership scholarships
*****ed the girl who sent me here, the crazy one. We hook up at parties sometimes and rarely i'll invite her over. Otherwise I never go out of my way to talk with her. But I usually respond.
*I'm really confident now in almost all aspects.
*I've started reading books, like Ultramind Solution and some spiritual ones.
* I really enjoy life now:D

Well the main reason I'm here is now that footballs over, I could for see me losing some of my motivation to stay in weights. As well as I have free time now, so simply as a time void. Don't expect a day to day or even an week to week but, i intend to visit occasionally.

Other then that, I need to find a job. Preferably one where I can meet girls but, i just want to enjoy it.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff dude! How would you describe the changes and what would you tell anyone like yourself to get where you are now?

I want to read the ultramind solution! cant wait!

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not much for giving advice... but everything ebbs and flows that was just a relative high point.
But in general, i take care of what i can do now and then not worry about anything else till the time comes.
* OOOH, and don't micro manage things in regards to girls. IDGAF and Patience mixed with decisive action = god
thought of that logged in cause i was excited

The book is actually really interesting and eye opening.

I've lost ~10 pounds since football ended. Not on purpose I just eat less and partially from the diat change reading the book induced. I need to find a workout plan, recently i've just kinda gone in done x amount of random lifts - left. so i need to change that.

And I'm kind of being forced into a relationship, not by her directly, but by many peers and my family. Yea, with the girl from my previous post. I don't dislike her, is the best way explain how i feel towards her. This time she's done nothing but show tons of interest and bend to my whim and do cute **** for me. Accepting this pressure doesn't seem too bad.

Note: Reading through almost my entire journal.. *cringes* Pretty much an entire different person. SS and RSD. <3

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nite said:
Please no one comment if not providing actual value to this journal. I studied this and Rsd "skills" and lessons for a year and a half almost religiously...E- please don't say "x is bad man you should change it" Still would like feedback. Thanks ;)
Asking not to get a perspective on issues youre facing is silly. Just because you've read RSD and feel knowledgeable doesnt mean youre right. Never cease being humble.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i guess that wasn't exactly like I intended. I meant if your going to suggest something please explain how/why. It is unnecessary. I could still edit :)

*poof

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a gift, but yea I have it paper back.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody else temporary fall into a stressed scarcity type mindset after getting a girl friend? Granted part of it was probably from seasonal depression but wow what a ****ed up week.

It wasn't like I wanted or was trying to do things for her, more like I just felt a shadow of myself and I pretty much acted like a *****.

Oh and another note, this is something that's been bothering me i wanted an opinion on it. I hardly ever text her and she never texts me first, she always responds and it's almost always quick, but I've never had a girl like this. Personally, I think it's a mixture of her not wanting to annoy me and her thinking i don't like her. When we are together she seems very nervous or excited. She has said things leading me to believe she doesn't think she's my equal. I know i've been over thinking, i'll just talk to her with a smile tomorrow and see how **** goes

Feeling better, starting new work out routine and I hopefully have my head screwed back on straight.

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nite said:
Oh and another note, this is something that's been bothering me i wanted an opinion on it. I hardly ever text her and she never texts me first, she always responds and it's almost always quick, but I've never had a girl like this.
I agree with your assessment. You may very well be over thinking the situation. However, your previous post indicated to me that you are not too interested on dating this girl but rather feel obliged due to peer pressure. Do you feel happier now that you are dating her or would you prefer if she was not your girlfriend?

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Blistex - I actually read this early but thought i would give it some time. Actually right now, I enjoy it for the most part. It's kind of nice and i like the new experience. Couple things i think could be better, but so far any worries I've had I confronted her then if something could be done it was done.

The few things that bother me.
Actually before I start the only reason I had the motivation to log on to the forum today was I got jealous/mad over something really dumb. First time I've had these emotions in forever I'm going to say a little more then necessary to get it off my chest bare with me please. Simply put i saw her walking out to her car with a guy while i was waiting for my brother. I was pissed to begin with because my brother was late. Got a text said i wasn't taking him. looked up saw them still walking together. turned around hurried to my car so i would get stuck behind traffic.The thing is I don't like this guy. He's on the ever increasing list of people i don't like i started senior year... I know it's bad to burn bridges but, **** ALL THESE PEOPLE. Anyway I used to be friends with him he got pretty heavily into drugs so we quit talking. He dated my gf in middle school, has like her since. So in essence they still talk, they are "friends", he's trying to **** her. He has a girlfriend who actually went to my old school, funny enough, and wasn't well liked so she transferred, also into drugs. Two weeks ago this guy attempted to intimidate me and later told my gf he didn't what us dating. I'm not sure if he's graduating with us, nonathletic, bad acne and well known ***** among our mutual friends.

Not sure why I just really wanted to punch him in the face. I still want to.

I know all of that wasn't needed

I get hit on a lot in front of her, ridiculous how many girls want you when you start dating someone.

Only other things that bother me. In June, a good friend of mine told me he had sex with her. She told me the people she says she's had sex with he's not on the list. Other people told me they have ****ed her none of there names were there. I'd like to trust her and i just don't know if my friend would straight up tell me that lie. Her list was at 3 in case it mattered.

The only other thing i'm not sure if I believe. She dated someone for over a year. sexually she said she's done virtually no variety. Which has been changed now, but I'm just not sure i believe that. At the start though she was really reserved, surprisingly so and super tense. Recently shes gotten better and it's more the silly, fun sex I'm use to. I'm kind of under the impression she's just telling me what she thinks i want to hear. However, i would rather just know what's truth or not.

I don't normally think about the above cause it's not as if anything could be done anyway

But, really how it's been so far we hang out 2-3 times a week, rarely text except if we don't hang out for a day or two, or randomly she'll blow up my phone. But less then 1000 texts in the two months we've been having sex. She pretty much does whatever i want her to, comes over around my schedule, never tries to tell me what to do and I'm under the impression she really likes me. I'm actually really enjoying this relationship

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick update:
that guy i was pissed off at yesterday, comes over and clearly disrespects me in front of my girlfriend. I didn't hit him cause the SRO was right there. My gf said she would stop talking to him. I didn't tell her to. Apparently they weren't really good friends anyway. I still will knock the **** out of him if he touches me again.

This constantly surprises me how willing my gf is to do things or change things for me to either make me more comfortable or just that make me happier. This isn't the first time, obviously.

One funny thing, i went over to her house today, her sister kept trying on clothes until she put a type party type dress and heels and wore it around for me. She's hot too.

Oh and some unfortunate news.... Apparently I was the leading vote getter for HM for football, but I didn't even make second team. Coach said it's cause i wasn't going to play in college and we didn't make the playoffs.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just getting on here to ask about lifting.
~200 now was 225. I stop eating as much ect. ect. i know why i lost the weight.

I'm asking for some routines to get into again. I finally have access to a gym after 3 months. If anyone wants to help. I'm just looking a a basic workout plan, i'll tweak it after I get back into weights to focus on the areas I want to focus on.