Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mystery's show on VH1 [Merged Threads]

Do you think Mystery's VH1 show is:

• Awesome idea!

Votes: 27 32.1%
  • Great idea.

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Ok idea...

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Bad idea.

Votes: 27 32.1%

• Total voters

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man spoon is a disapointment, I'm sorry. The way he just folded was just sad. Cryin and sh!t, talking about I wanna go home. Then has the nerve to think he has what it takes after he quit. If he thought that why not stay. It's not like me to kick a man when he's down, but that display was pathetic.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man that 40 year-old virgin deserves to stay.

Alvaro needs to get kicked off, because he shouldn't even be there in the first place. He's so out of their league. I knew the fat guy was going to win, because he had the best approaching. Indian should've been cut, because I think he was talking to guys again. Loser.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of believe Alvaro is faking being unable to meet women, and he is an inside guy.. They probably put him there for ratings...

Common, the guy didn''t have the courage to talk to women, and then he goes off trying to break dance in front of them after Matador told him several times not to do it... I mean.. Common.. It seems pretty fake to be honest...

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChapStick said:
I kind of believe Alvaro is faking being unable to meet women, and he is an inside guy.. They probably put him there for ratings...

Common, the guy didn''t have the courage to talk to women, and then he goes off trying to break dance in front of them after Matador told him several times not to do it... I mean.. Common.. It seems pretty fake to be honest...
Only Brady and Alvaro have the normal person look. I really think that the 40 year-old deserves it way more than Alvaro. Look at him sarging, no matter how ****ty he is at it. At least he's trying.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spoon is pathetic to me. Why would he even go on the show if he was just going to quit. He acts like he changed already. Yeah right he's still the same as before. This was his only chance to change his life and he threw it away. I don't feel sorry for the guy at all. He quits because it's hard, lots of things are hard in life doesn't mean you give up.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Street_Fighter said:
these guys are horrible but at least they tried..they have to,they signed a contract lol
Yeah, well atleast at the end of the so called contract most of these guys will be better at getting women.

Spoon is pathetic to me. Why would he even go on the show if he was just going to quit. He acts like he changed already. Yeah right he's still the same as before. This was his only chance to change his life and he threw it away. I don't feel sorry for the guy at all. He quits because it's hard, lots of things are hard in life doesn't mean you give up.
Yeah, seriously, he just worries too much about getting rejected to the point where he just can't do it. I go out there, approach women and get blown out most of the time, but atleast I have the balls to do it. Infact I don't think my anxiety was ever THAT BAD.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spoon should of at least stayed as long as he could. Even if he still sucked he still would of got girls after the show for being on the TV. Haha I know thats lame but still better than no girls at all.

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Yeah, well atleast at the end of the so called contract most of these guys will be better at getting women.

those guys don't just lack what it takes to get girls..they lack alot of things,girls are the least of their problems :whistle:

how about they grow a pair ,then they'll no longer be afraid of pvssy and quit acting like them as well :rock: :woo: :wave:

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the season previews, Alvaro or whatever does make out with a girl, so he's probably going to get a lot better then he is now.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
Actually, I first heard the "beauty is common" line from "RJ" about 10 years ago.

He also was using "negs" long before Mystery was, at least he was teaching them long before Mystery was.

Regardless, it's all the same, rehashed, canned BS which keeps you stuck and keeps you from progressing.

As for GoSens, I'll ask you again:
How much Mystery Method training do you have, and what are/were the results?
You're absolutely right... many tidbits of info. here and there that Mystery and even David D. preaches are RJ material from way back.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john_1234 said:
You're absolutely right... many tidbits of info. here and there that Mystery and even David D. preaches are RJ material from way back.
RJ? What's that stand for?

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Ross Jeffries - creepy old guy who uses NLP to try to PU

Another guy/method to avoid.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
The whole "Spoon" thing had to be fake. And I'm not saying that because of Mystery, I'm saying that because it's a "reality" show which aren't all that realistic.

They only show what they want us to see, and nothing else.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe some things are fake, but not everything is. Like the fact that these guys are in fact real guys struggling with women. The fact that a few of them have their own Myspace's also backs it up. But yeah, it's like any reality TV show, real people, but the producers might make suggestions to the contestants.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying there is acting in the show bc I don't think there is but damn almost all those guys are actors. I looked on their myspaces and most say actor.

Itiswhatitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
I'm not saying there is acting in the show bc I don't think there is but damn almost all those guys are actors. I looked on their myspaces and most say actor.

sounds like proof to me...most afc's wouldnt be able to be actors..low self confidence isnt a good actor trait.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
No you didn't look at their Myspace's because most of them are private(Now would a celebrity actor want to have their profile private) and the ones you can access say nothing about acting. The only one's who have occupations as actor's are Joe D and Fred.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to Spoon on aim. He said that he is doing a lot better with woman. He wouldn't talk about the show though bc of the contract and ****.