Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mystery's show on VH1 [Merged Threads]

Do you think Mystery's VH1 show is:

• Awesome idea!

Votes: 27 32.1%
  • Great idea.

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Ok idea...

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Bad idea.

Votes: 27 32.1%

• Total voters

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have u guys heard about this looks like hes getting his own show veterans like us are going to have some rivals lol:):down:

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I like the idea.
Things are so overexposed as it is.

Next thing you know the stuff will be under bottle caps and on gum wrappers.

Worst case scenario: there's a big increase of noobs spitting bad game out there. Chicks then will just gravitate more toward the really good looking guys with game.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's bad enough he's been on ABC along with his buddy, and he's getting thousands of hits on YouTube. Now the guy gets a VH1 show? About what? Macking? He's going to go macking around town? Macking is easy when people know who you are.

Anyway, I guess we aren't so special anymore. :(

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
Anyway, I guess we aren't so special anymore. :(
We never were special. Before the net guys managed to go out and get girls. By the time that I'd found this site (24 yrs old) I'd had a pretty easy time getting girls.

You wanna know the secret???

Dont be obsessed with the pus.

Make real friends guys or girls.

Dont be extreme. (i.e. dont be a know-it-all, dont be a complete clown, etc...Know how to have fun and relax)

If you dont get the outcome you desire learn from it.

Anyone who needs to pay a self-proclaimed pua a ridiculous amount of $$$ to break out of their shell would be better off paying a therapist to address their core issues.

He deserves a reality TV show, since reality TV is filled with nothing but people who are famous for the sake of being their fame. If you are actually worried that his show would impede your chances with girls then you obviously need to work on figuring out your own game.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not true. Mysterymethod.com nor Vh1.com says anything about it.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
belividere said:
If you are actually worried that his show would impede your chances with girls then you obviously need to work on figuring out your own game.
I ain't worried about it.
But it kinda reminds me of that magician a few years back who use to do those tv specials where he would reveal the secrets to how magicians are doing the magic tricks.
First rule of fight club - don't talk about fight club.

I like Mystery, I bought his ebook. But a tv show about this is only good for Mystery, and is of no benefit to the community.

I'm just not too keen on seeing this get too mainstream. The last thing we need is a million guys doing magic tricks or the october man sequence in Klingon.

Either way, doesn't affect my game any.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it. All the "decision makers" at the network will do is turn this into yet one more opportunity to ridicule masculinity by making a mockery of Mystery Method and it's practicioners. Positive approaches to masculinity doesn't turn into advertising dollars - laughable, ridiculous attempts to understand women only to have them 'fix' these men and make them feminine does.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jesusrules said:
damn that blows our game right there, that sucks. especially if you have been working hard out there reading all the material.
Speak for yourself.:D

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kind of burnt out on the whole PUA community advertising etc. To me it has brought alot of noobies in but most still suck.

I knew the **** hit the fan long ago when Mystery did a seminar at MIT.

All i know is that there is more than enough PVSSY for everyone out there. I'm in an LTR but run across several women every week I could close and sometimes I do it for the fun of it.

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason I believe Mystery went through with the VH1 show is because he wants to destroy his creation and is more focused on making money then the community. He wants to destroy the entire community to get back at everyone. I spent alot of money on mystery's books and dvd's and now I have to worry about walking up to a girl in a club and no matter what opener I use she will most likely say nice opener what are you gunna do next a neg? or tell a story? maybe a magic trick? and on top of that Mystery's material will become so over used by nerds who will use the material incorrectly that the material will be worthless, the material will be equivelant to pick up lines that we laugh at now. All in all Mystery is going to destroy himself with this show and he will realize it in a coupe years, Mystery screws up everything he starts thats why he got kicked out of his own website mysterymethod.com My prediction is that girls will catch on to the community like fire and cosmo or some other magazine then will end up releasing a breakdown of what to do if one of these guys using these tactics approaches you, on top of that girls will think of guys using these routines as low value guys becuase they have to turn to material like this to pick up women. It will be a huge disaster and Mystery will be dispised by many.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he does make the show, i'm going to do something extreme.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
e-lie said:
Have u guys heard about this looks like hes getting his own show veterans like us are going to have some rivals lol:):down:

Yea him giving advice to guys on painting their nails and doing magic tricks for women will really hurt my game. :rolleyes:

PUAs are just a step above an AFC.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
game wise the guy is on top, no one can deny that. when he's on, few, including myself, have better skills at just randomly picking up women.. and I have no problem with that

however, how an unstable guy who has no balance in life, no real goals or ambitions and tries to kill himself when **** doesn't go his way and who is as narcissistic as he is, gets so praised to the level that he does I have no idea.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
game wise the guy is on top, no one can deny that. when he's on, few, including myself, have better skills at just randomly picking up women.. and I have no problem with that

however, how an unstable guy who has no balance in life, no real goals or ambitions and tries to kill himself when **** doesn't go his way and who is as narcissistic as he is, gets so praised to the level that he does I have no idea.
I truly believe he's just a really good PUA. Maybe that's his life's calling. After all, he is making a lot of money.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no question about being a good puA.. he's one of if not the best. I pay omage when I see someone doing something worht while

but he said it in his book.. his life calling is magic.. not women. yet his **** wasn't in order. no one's **** was in order in that book.

you spin plates, they don't spin you.

I'm not on his level.. but I can go out right now, and I'm pretty confident by the end of the night I will have ass. but again.. my whole life doesn't revolve around it. i have other more important things to do. it's a PART of my life I'm glad I got resolved. but ***** isn't the end all be all.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Positive approaches to masculinity doesn't turn into advertising dollars - laughable, ridiculous attempts to understand women only to have them 'fix' these men and make them feminine does.
so true

In a way, the exposing of our techniques is kinda sad. On the other hand, it's also a good excuse for us to give up the fakeness of speed seduction and persue becoming a real man.