Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mystery's show on VH1 [Merged Threads]

Do you think Mystery's VH1 show is:

• Awesome idea!

Votes: 27 32.1%
  • Great idea.

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Ok idea...

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Bad idea.

Votes: 27 32.1%

• Total voters

Ravish

Don Juan
Reaction score
The matter simply goes back to Marx's Material Conception of history.

The Mystery Method is designed to make him money. Yes it works...but so what. If you want pvssy that much, you got get it easier and cheaper by just going to a prostitute.

However, if you want to change your self as a person, you will find that the mystery method only goes so far.........think about it people, and im sure you will get what im saying.

Mystery Method AKA Mystery's Money Maker

The show is very entertaining however.........Mystery the tall goofy seducer, Matador the Smooth Minority, and Jdog the british leprechaun teaching boys to seduce women....................Friggin hilarious!

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this show a lot. It's cool to see positive transformation take place.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
GoSens said:
Derek Flint, instead of me going through your entire post trying to refute your points as to why you think MM sucks, I'll show you this instead: http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1806

It's basically our little debate but on a larger scale.

I'm not gonna sit here to try and explain to you why MM isn't based on trickery, because a lot of the stuff you're referring to has to do with using other peoples material(which is only recommended when you start out, like training wheels, eventually you figuire out your own way of doing things based on the MM model). You are set in your ways, and that is fine. At first glance his stuff might seem a little off, but dig a little deeper and you'll see it has nothing to do with faking value, dressing as someone you're not, pretending to be gay, (I've never read anything about doing those things)etc.
Well, if you're going to call me out, I'm going to respond.
You chose not to respond to my specific points and instead pointed me to a Mystery fanboy board, where people who disagree with MM get banned.

Again, I can post specifics where Mystery says to create fake high value, to create fake social status, to act disinterested in the woman you're interested in, and yes, to act Gay even though you're not.

That is dishonest and deceitful.

I can also post specifics from Style's book as well.

But again, you chose to call me out, then when challenged and given specific examples, you defered to a Mystery fanboy board.

I'll let that act speak for itself.

BTW, "BabyGirl" is not a natural, nor does he use "Natural" method. Whoever used him as an example has their head up their azz.

Also, this isn't a "Natural/Direct" method vs. MM method argument/discussion either.

And since you're such a strong believer in MM, why don't you tell us if you've taken a MM bootcamp, bought any of his other products, which one's and how have you benifited from them both personally and professionally?

How many HB's have you pulled from clubs using MM?
How about street PU's?

Since you think MM is so great, then please tell us all about how many HB9+'s you've pulled from various venue's using MM

You're up Slugger.

Pedro011

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Derek Flint
Mystery Method as a whole is a crutch and a shortcut which will not get you long term results, but may get you LSE, drunken party girls.
I agree on some of your arguments while others are not so good.

The 'neg' is the basic strategy of a lot of materials that are extracted from women. Its a **** test, a tease. Its the ****y/funny. Its design to create sexual tension and not lowering self esteem. You can compliment followed by a neg. All in the body language. If it lowers self esteem, either the body language is crap, it is too insulting or the woman is someone you don't want to know.

A big prob with too much of the show aspect is that the buying temperature is so high that day 2 and phone calls cannot compete. So personally I like to be myself, tell my own stories.

I will say this: Keeping the method simple allows noobs to get in there, deal with approach anxiety and get the ball rolling. Approach anxiety is so powerful that even wingmen will freeze. I will always love the time restraint that MM really emphasizes. In the movie Don-Juan, Jonny uses " I will not linger". I even used it as a opener and it works like crack " I am here with my friends, so I can only stay a second" - "she may say " one " - I say "You want me to go? "--"No no no"...and others.." Im in a pub crawl so have to go in a few mins"..." We popped in here on the way to the ??? gotta get there before if fills up"... There is a lot of stuff that is great. Stacking stories. MM's the characteristics of a great person. " beauty is common, what have u got going besides that? "

The extreme pea-****ing is not my bag. I like to go elegant like Craig Or David De. But I like the idea of 1 fun item on u.

If u get complimented on 1 item U can use Vin Dicarlos escalation ladder and get up there very fast.

I like to hear everyone's method. Sometimes u just standing there and something pops in your mind and u do it!

But I will agree on the most important method off all.... Get your brain fixed up... I recommend:

Dr Pauls MindOS
Eckhart Tolles living in the now.
Dr Nathaniel Branders self esteem literature.
**** Sutphens literature.
Steve Chandler literature.
Stuff on Existentialism.

and heaps of other stuff

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Episode 2 is today! Anyone know what time it will be showing in Pacific Standard Time? I had to watch it on youtube last time..

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[CONSPIRACY THEORY]

How could a hidden camera capture so many head level shots of contestants approaching at random locations in a crowded bar. Did these guys approach within perfect camera angles?

How was the audio so good? I have never been to a bar/club that crowded where it seemed so quiet.

[/CONSPIRACY THEORY]

I really don't care but found that funny that they stressed the hidden camera situation when it seemed like there was a camera crew following around for half those shots.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
belividere said:
[CONSPIRACY THEORY]

How could a hidden camera capture so many head level shots of contestants approaching at random locations in a crowded bar. Did these guys approach within perfect camera angles?

How was the audio so good? I have never been to a bar/club that crowded where it seemed so quiet.

[/CONSPIRACY THEORY]

I really don't care but found that funny that they stressed the hidden camera situation when it seemed like there was a camera crew following around for half those shots.
If you look at a lot of the footage, it's taken from an overhead angle at times.. and at times it's pretty level with the crowds head like you saidl.. My guess is it is probably a bit of both... Either that, or they have other hidden cameras that were put in a head level position. The club was filled with cameras so they just simply need to choose a camera with the best view..

I'm sure these guys are wearing highly sensitive hidden microphones on them and the guys in the studio clean out the audio so it's easier to hear everything.. You can hear from the voice of the guys talking, and the voice of the women, that they're raising their voices just so the other person would be able to hear what they're saying..

I don't think it's that hard to believe.. Although there's always the possibility that it is fake.. You can never entirely believe what you see on TV..

But none-the-less.. It is pretty entertaining!

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How'd your family do in Katrina? 2 died.

1 in 2000 odds that you had someone die. Show is fixed.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I first heard the "beauty is common" line from "RJ" about 10 years ago.

He also was using "negs" long before Mystery was, at least he was teaching them long before Mystery was.

Regardless, it's all the same, rehashed, canned BS which keeps you stuck and keeps you from progressing.

As for GoSens, I'll ask you again:
How much Mystery Method training do you have, and what are/were the results?

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the feminization of the 8 contestants begin! :crackup:

OMG!!! Are you kidding me?

What a freak show!

Looks like the circus just came to town.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
Let the feminization of the 8 contestants begin! :crackup:
:up: Good one.

But I don't think anyone who only knows about Mystery's surface flash (peacocking, negs, etc.) will truly appreciate the entertainment value of the show. I think guys familiar with the M3 model will be able to see beyond what you see on the show and piece together more of the things that the show leaves out. It's like reading DYD and then watching Blind Date and recognizing all the mistakes that the guys make.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
he looks like a weirdo
Maybe, but he could probably pick you up.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would know since you were stalking him and his girlfriend last night eh? Haha, just because Mystery gets way more p*ssy than a prick like you don't go hating on him.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Results for tonight: Haha, that Spoon guy is such a p*ssy. Despite having so much potential, this guy freaking ASKED to be eliminated. It's hilarious, dude had so much potential and even won the award and he freaking ASKED to be eliminated. It takes a real p*ssy to do something like that. Surprisingly though, Pradeep the Indian guy is still in, even though I thought for sure he was going to be eliminated. Since Spoon volunteered himself for elimination, 40 year old virgin guy, Fred, is still in. Right now, I think Brady and the fat guy(who had enough balls to open a 5-set and did so quite successfully) are showing the most potential.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
You would know since you were stalking him and his girlfriend last night eh? Haha, just because Mystery gets way more p*ssy than a prick like you don't go hating on him.
Snappy comeback. You must pull loads of slims with such verbal skills.

Instead of worshipping Mystery, why don't you work on your self, instead of living vicariously thru others?

BTW, I don't hate Mystery. I've met him, like him, and think he's a cool dude.

It's his method and tactics I don't care for, and there are better ways to improve yourself. If you drop the Mystery hero worship for a minute, open your ears and eyes, you would see that I'm actually trying to help people here, even you.

Tell me, how much experience do you have with the MM?

Taken any workshops/bootcamps? What Mystery products have you bought, and what kind of results are you getting?

And who will you be worshipping next week, next month, next year?

It shouldn't be Mystery, or any "guru"

Do you know who it is?