Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mystery's show on VH1 [Merged Threads]

Do you think Mystery's VH1 show is:

• Awesome idea!

Votes: 27 32.1%
  • Great idea.

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Ok idea...

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Bad idea.

Votes: 27 32.1%

• Total voters

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA
GUYS..

Did any one notice how whenever Mystery or his mates say something to The Indian Guy He always Has that Look on his face :confused: ...Like hes taken a **** in the woods HA!

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, Fred got eliminated, I saw that coming way before it happened. Pradeep got saved and I knew Brady wasn't going to get eliminated, so I knew it was going to be Fred.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew Brady wasn't gonna get eliminated either!

I have a lot of respect for Joe! You can totally see that he didn't wanna help out Pradeep, but he did it because he is a genuinely nice guy!

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but Pradeep could be something if he just tried harder to improve. But if he doesn't, he's probably getting eliminated as soon as the next episode.

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Both Joes are doing very well. They always show the fat one doing great and then just don't mention him after that...

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was cold how Pradeep shut Fred out of that set!

I LOVE IT!!! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever onward said:
That was cold how Pradeep shut Fred out of that set!

I LOVE IT!!! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Hahaha, that was really funny!

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was even funnier how Fred didn't do sh*t and let it happen.

Thai Foon

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think that the guy shouldnt have chosen pradeep as a wingman, and just let his ass get eliminated. he ****ing ****blocked that older guy (the older guy shoulda done something about it though, so i dont really feel too bad for him)

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe Fred didn't fit into the whole PUA deal. He kept mentioning wanting to find a mate and getting married and stuff.... He wasn't interested in learning how to pickup and seduce women! I don't feel sorry for Fred, he didn't seem too bummed about it, so he'll be just fine!

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thai Foon said:
i think that the guy shouldnt have chosen pradeep as a wingman, and just let his ass get eliminated. he ****ing ****blocked that older guy (the older guy shoulda done something about it though, so i dont really feel too bad for him)
I believe Joe picked him because he felt sorry for Pradeep... Mystery made the smart choice of eliminating Fred though.. I mean, I don't see Fred as PUA master material...

The Kidd

Don Juan
Reaction score
i love the show and all but i do think its format is flawed

i watched the show, i'm sure with the same reason as alot of other people, to see the transformation from a loser to a pickup artist

unfortunately they're eliminating based on their performances, not on their heart. i know they're looking for a master pickup artist, but i think people wanna see who can improve and change the most

so ultimately what you're gonna get is most of the people staying have better natural game or looks than the ones who get eliminated

joe d might not have the looks but hes already a social and fun guy, what about guys like scott or fred who are almost social retards, i wanna see if its possible for them to transform into a playa coz for me that's more entertaining

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the show IS entertaining, but like a lot of the rest of you, I wished it were more focused on helping these guys better their INNER game.

Any of you soldiers who have enlisted in THIS Sosuave Army ALREADY know that just learning a series of strategies, techniques, and "methods" (couldn't resist THAT one...lol) are never enough to make A MAN out of any of these boys.

But having said that, I agree that it CAN be used as a starting point----the whole "fake it til you make it" concept. One thing I've noticed about most of the guys on the show is that their self-esteem level seems tied to how well they did on their LAST pickup assignment-----very few of them have seemed to be focusing on internalizing the hidden concepts BEHIND what makes a man attractive to women.

Sometimes I wish I could send THIS message to them:

Confidence is "area" specific. We can be confident in ONE arena of life, and a TOTAL wimp in another. We GAIN confidence by focusing on our PAST successes and INTERNALIZING the positive feelings of self-worth that they have produced. THEN, we take that confidence with us into other areas of our lives, where we then use it as a WEAPON to overcome whatever NEW challenges we are faced with.

But then again, if I could get THAT message across to them, we PROBABLY wouldn't have a show to watch, now would we? lol

March on.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My two cents:

Sure we all would like to see the guys with the biggest "issues" make improvements. That would be very inspirational to everyone that has issues, myself included.

But in reality, those who have an advantage going in (more sociable, good looks, ect) have an advantage.

Given time, the guys with issues could make improvement. But that's not what the show is about. This show is about survival of the fittest because of the elimination factor. Now if they never had the elimination aspect, we could see how the guys with issues would improve over time. But that's probably good tv.

Have any of you guys seen Juggler's Seduction School that aired in the UK last fall? Now that show is all about guys overcoming their issues and getting better with women. Though it only had a few episodes. You can view it Youtube if interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYn4-h3Cnk&mode=related&search=

Anyway, back to Mystery's show. I saw part 3 again. Man Pradeep even stabbed the guys in the back during the story telling session by lobbying for votes from the little girls. Pradeep is one sneaky mofo! LOL

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate Pradeep, 1 for the little girl thing and 2 for the wingman thing he did. I think hes next to go. Him or Scott, but at least Scott really does try, I wish he would stop being to serious all the time, he has the detication for it, just NO natural game.

unamean

Don Juan
Reaction score
man i love this show!!! i really think its gonna come down to the gay looking blond guy and joe d. i dont know about you, but pradeep and freds set was painful to watch. the awkwardness was brutal. but to be honest ive had those extreme awkward sets before also. i literally felt what these guys must have felt just watching them. i really dont like pradeep. he definitly cheated with the little girls. and hes just a real d!ck. just my 2 cents.

D_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
While I understand the viewpoint of wanting to see all of these guys improve, I think it adds an element to the show that forces these guys to go out and do the thing rather then slack off 1 time because they don't feel like it. With the threat of elimination hanging over their heads, it forces them to go out into the field and perform.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the eliminations are ok but they shouldn't purely base it on one thing. Thats unfair sometimes people have bad days. Should base it on everything. Another problem I had was the wingman thing. That rule is stupid, two people get to stay for doing nothing. They could be the worst ones and still get to stay while someone else who was better leaves??? Doesn't sound very fair to me. Also it's going to be really unfair now that there aren't as many guys left. Two wingmen are too much they should change it to one or zero.