My problem: Im good looking

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griffin said:
What else do you want me to say? Would you like to to comment how you said you like good debate, or how you don't care what people think about you. That's all you basically said.

You don't make very much sense man.
I don't want you to say anything.

I posted, you responded, so I asked if that was all you had to say in response. Seems straight-forward, not too confusing.

So if that's it, then again..conversation over.

Nice talking to you :up:

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you keep repeating "conversation over"? Are you on a power trip or something?

BTW - Nice talking to you too. :crackup:

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griffin said:
Why do you keep repeating "conversation over"? Are you on a power trip or something?

BTW - Nice talking to you too. :crackup:
Well I had to repeat it, you didn't seem to notice it before you decided to ask another question. If that constitutes me abusing power, then yeah, it's a power trip.

Anything else, PM it.

Later man.

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Your problem is not your looks, it's your fear and self-consciousness. You need to stop being scared of girls and putting them above you..they can sense that you are a try-hard and this is what makes them uncomfortable. But since we are on the subject of looks, you couldnt have chosen a more bland one ...cmon dude..DOCKERS? LOL.. you need a dash of personality my friend. Put yourself in the shoes of someone who absolutely does not give a sh!t what people think of him. Who does he act? Dress? Hold a conversation?

Let go of your self-consciousness and project an easy-going vibe. Any great seducer will tell you that half the battle is just getting a girl comfortable around you, the other half is leading her as a MAN. Which brings me to the most important point - dont expect the sarge to go on autopilot or for her to do anything dominant. You are a big neo-male advocate..you should know that men and women have their place in the dance of seduction. Grow a pair and get some action, mate :box:

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griff. The first sentence of my post was directed towards you.

The rest was to the thread starter.

I never said you have poor looks
I have no problem posting a photo, if you want me to do so.
My point is that looks don't matter that much.
Presentation and communication style are key.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well..

I never said you guys were ugly, I said you were average, of course some random chick is gonna think your cute. You guys aren't bad I won't lie.

I look like you guys, I've been told I'm cute thousands of times. But here we are on a message board trying to figure out why we aren't getting laid enough.

So fvck, we aren't as hot as we think we are. And there's a little more too it.

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
Not getting laid isn't my problem. There's plenty of girls who want me. I came here for advice on a breakup and how to avoid certain things in the past.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have lost complete and utter understanding of what this post is saying anymore...

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?

Why do you have to go off on your little rants and boo hoo's! Sick, and disrespectful! I am ashamed of the name calling and finger pointing. YOU are acting like a bunch of woman.

POSH!

OVER AND OUT!!

:(

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm good looking and I get laid alot, sometimes with minimal effort. The problem is, it's not always with the chicks that I really want to have sex with. But then, I'm lazy and only bother going after the women who are interested in me.