My problem: Im good looking

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem why they don´t get girls is because they have low self esteem and are totally arrogant. That´s what turns women off.:nono:

I turn heads everywhere, but do I brag about it? NO! I don´t need to post a pic of me to hear how hot I am. Cool guys don´t brag about it, they go out there and act! Everyone who posted a pic here has some big issues...

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lurker said:
i dunno who told you guys you are goodlooking. if girls havnt attempted to approach you or you dont get some looks ever now aND THEN THEN STOP BEING ON A HIGH HORSE. you guys who posted pics are all 6's. get a life. and stop being delusional.
lurker said:
the good looking guys thread.
now this should be a thread for goodlooking men. since i firmly believe that the dj game is different for guys 8s and above. there should be advices from real life experiences with real goodlooking guys or guys who have goodlooking friends(how do they act to pull the babes and what do they do to be less intimidating) i also need to help a freind who's so goodlooking.
no offence to the other guys .
ChrizZ said:
and are totally arrogant. That´s what turns women off.
okay, so I'm really desperate for things to do on a saturday morning, lol.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I´m from Germany, so I´m in a different time zone:yes:

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
The problem why they don´t get girls is because they have low self esteem and are totally arrogant. That´s what turns women off.:nono:

I turn heads everywhere, but do I brag about it? NO! I don´t need to post a pic of me to hear how hot I am. Cool guys don´t brag about it, they go out there and act! Everyone who posted a pic here has some big issues...
Especially since they have portrai type photos very handy.... narcissism anyone?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesnt get girls cause he has no balls, lacks an intriguing personality and is a delusional, arrogant doosh. Simpe as that.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
What a silly problem to have and im sure im not the only one. Not to brag or anything but this is killing my chances with girls if you can believe that. They see a guy with a pretty face and instead of going for that guy they go for the jerk/skater type looking guy. It aint my fault I got good genes to thank for my nice face and never being able to become fat, but girls just don't seem attracted to me if you can believe that. I have noticed in my classes how hot girls start conversations with other guys, but me never. Im always having to start the communication and working really hard to get girls when it should be easier for me.

It takes me work to get a girlfriend due to my nice face and good looks im not kidding. When you have a pretty face it is very difficult shaking off the "nice guy" look which girls don't like. I started wearing decent clothes, nice pants and shirts, bought some dockers to look more sophisticated. Not 1 girl has approached me or talked to me since I started dressing well. .
How about YOU starting the convos?
Women don't aproach, they give Signs of Interest, it is your job, as the MAN, to take ACTION on those signs. got it?

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:yes:
chandidas said:
so many good lookin playas on this forum...nice:rolleyes:
Thank You!! *blushes*

Even Fat Basterd thinks he is sexxxy...

Draykers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I am going to help out here because I have become somewhat of an expert on the situation. For the past 7 years I have been observing, playing, and taking notes. This is general information for all not just handsome guys because we all know by now, women go for looks, personality, and it's a plus to possess both. First you must be confident. Realize who and what you are. Don;t lose track of your goal. Maintain a confident persona, even if you mess up in the dialogue, crack a joke, make a funny face, divert the attention from your idiocy. If you treat the women or girls as a person, not ****y, but with confidence, she is more likely going to go home with you because she is attracted to your winning personality. Outgoing and social people gain lots of points because it makes you seem important if the club owner of your favorite place is shaking your hand. Not that I am in tight with the club owners, although I am, maintain that confidence. This is the place to be because you are here, that is why. Talk to any girl you find attractive. My dad always told me, "go for the hottest girl in the club." Persistence wins, not stalking. Know when to draw the line. With time, all your skills will be perfected. I have an obligation to share my findings as far as picking up girls and the female personality goes. If anyone has a question about some aspect of why their game is not on its mark, let me know. I will help out in the areas which I can.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.. guys.. I saw your pictures.

Your a 5 or 6 at most guys.

Unless your on tv with rock hard defined abs and a spotless face, your not as good-looking as you think.

You guys are all average, even the ones who model. They need average models too you know.

Seriously.. you guys are average.. mabye a bit better but there is no such thing as being too good-looking. There isn't. You guys just are alright looking but just suck in general.

Stop being a delusional fvck and get out there a little more, see what your doing wrong.. it has nothing to do with your appearance get off that sh!t.

Not saying your ugly, you all pass.. but seriously.. add some sh!t on top of that, and not only that but TRY a little more. And last but not least.. stop being delusional.. if anything it's all in your head why your sucking and nothing to do with how the girls see you at all.

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Yeah.. guys.. I saw your pictures.

Your a 5 or 6 at most guys.

Unless your on tv with rock hard defined abs and a spotless face, your not as good-looking as you think.

You guys are all average, even the ones who model. They need average models too you know.

Seriously.. you guys are average.. mabye a bit better but there is no such thing as being too good-looking. There isn't. You guys just are alright looking but just suck in general.

Stop being a delusional fvck and get out there a little more, see what your doing wrong.. it has nothing to do with your appearance get off that sh!t.

Not saying your ugly, you all pass.. but seriously.. add some sh!t on top of that, and not only that but TRY a little more. And last but not least.. stop being delusional.. if anything it's all in your head why your sucking and nothing to do with how the girls see you at all.
First of all, a girl has came in this thread and said the guys who posted pictures were very cute. So there goes your little hypothesis. Second of all, I'm willing to bet you're nowhere near as good looking as anyone who posted pictures. Thirdly, don't hate on others because you're ugly.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griffin said:
First of all, a girl has came in this thread and said the guys who posted pictures were very cute. So there goes your little hypothesis. Second of all, I'm willing to bet you're nowhere near as good looking as anyone who posted pictures. Thirdly, don't hate on others because you're ugly.
So you´re saying your too handsome to get girls?
Seriously, u need to gain some weight. U look like a short, extremely skinny 13year old boy:whistle:
This is so pathetic...

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griffin said:
So, tell me, when did dissing other guys for their looks over an internet forum become the norm?

Keep it to the debate, rather than petty dishing out.

"I bet" is a key internet line for taking a stab in the dark, knowing that it's the internet, and no one really cares enough to prove otherwise.

Stick to the topic, keep it clean. Otherwise this constructive debate will be locked for no reason other than idiocy.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow there was a girl on an internet forum who told them they we're cute. IMPRESSIVE MAN!

Look, I might say that I'm goodlooking too. I score an 8-9 on hotornot, but does that make me good looking. I don't know. At least I know I'm not ugly. But actually I dont give shiit, cause sparking attraction in women has nothing to do with your looks. It's how you present yourself and your communication style (and making it happen!)

But if it helps you, I'm 'goodlooking' and and it isn't limiting me so you can do that as well. In fact good looks are just a asset that'll help you to be liked and accepted faster.

There is nothing wrong with being ****y and funny, as long as you don't come across arrogant. And if you do come across arrogant then you are not using ****y and funny, but something else.
The most important thing is that YOU have to DO something to get the mating sequence started, not the women, it doesn't matter to her, she'll get hit on by so many guys that she doesn't have to hit on them (unless a guy sparks her attraction, then she'll engage him).

This is just how the world works. Guys have to take all the risks.
You think that women should approach you because you're goodlooking. Think again man. They won't and even if one out of hundred happens to do so, you'll be nervous as fuuck because you don't know how to handle the situation and screw it up. And then you get to wait another few months till some other girl will come up and talk to you and get some more experience, only to screw it up again. Your progress is going to be capital S - Slow man.

You're probably thinking to yourself: "wow wtf is he making such a long post about it man"
I'll tell you why. Because I used to think exactly like you. I would think: "Man, why are all these dudes I know getting all the chicks, while I look better or just as good. What is it with these girls?"
The fact is that I was insecure. Bit by bit, I changed. I changed by THINKING (about how I wanted to BE) and acting on it, NOT excusing.

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
First of all, I don't have a problem getting girls. That's not why I came to this site. My mentality never was "I'm good looking, why can't I get girls?" Never had the problem. I came here because I was upset about a breakup. So I don't know what you're talking about.

So, tell me, when did dissing other guys for their looks over an internet forum become the norm?
I'm the one who got slammed after posting my picture. So don't try to put a little spin on it, then act like like I'm arrogant because I'm good looking.

I believe they said I was short, skinny, looked like I said 13, etc. etc. Really? Post your pictures and let's see how you compare. It's not gonna happen. So don't run your mouth. Maybe you'll man up and post yours after you lose 250 lbs.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griffin said:
I'm the one who got slammed after posting my picture. So don't try to put a little spin on it, then act like like I'm arrogant because I'm good looking.

I believe they said I was short, skinny, looked like I said 13, etc. etc. Really? Post your pictures and let's see how you compare. It's not gonna happen. So don't run your mouth. Maybe you'll man up and post yours after you lose 250 lbs.
Keyword in that sentence..they said. Am I they? No. Can you find anywhere in my post where I gave you a serve for your looks? Can you?

No. I merely said keep it clean, as petty insults will get this thread locked. I like this thread, it's tossing up a lot of interesting debates.

I don't care if people dissed you, I don't care if people diss me. It's an internet forum, it doesn't hurt. If you feel compelled to respond to other peoples childish crap, then just take a deep breath and ignore it. Don't put yourself down to their level.

I don't care what you look like. I don't care what anyone else here looks like. I don't care if people give me a serve because i'm not letting them gawk at my pictures. I care for a good conversation and a good debate.

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
Keyword in that sentence..they said. Am I they? No. Can you find anywhere in my post where I gave you a serve for your looks? Can you?
"They" does not mean "you", you're correct. So you should have realized it was directed towards them. Very simple English syntax.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Griffin said:
If "they" isn't "you", you should have realized it was directed towards them. Very simple English syntax.
Is that your entire response to my post?

If that's it, conversation ended.

Brian Griffin

Banned
Reaction score
What else do you want me to say? Would you like me to comment on how you said you like good debate, or how you don't care what people think about you. That's all you basically said.

You don't make very much sense man.