My problem: Im good looking

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont expect guys here to understand your post joe. many of them can not phantom the idea that good looks will not always be on your side. many people are average in looks thats why they'll never understand topics like this. goodlooks makes thing easier to some extent. in a convo the guys the girls are attracted to most of the time are ignored. seems if you are goodlooking playing the queit guy can be an advantage or disadvantage. talk to loud they say you are ****y. talk to low they say you are shy. its a no win situation. just act like your self and if they like you then they like you.

........lurker. by the way you guys who posted your pics are average looks wise.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lurker said:
dont expect guys here to understand your post joe. many of them can not phantom the idea that good looks will not always be on your side. many people are average in looks thats why they'll never understand topics like this. goodlooks makes thing easier to some extent. in a convo the guys the girls are attracted to most of the time are ignored. seems if you are goodlooking playing the queit guy can be an advantage or disadvantage. talk to loud they say you are ****y. talk to low they say you are shy. its a no win situation. just act like your self and if they like you then they like you.

........lurker. by the way you guys who posted your pics are average looks wise.

I actully don't care if sombody thinks I am Nuts Ugly or Sizzling HOT!! Not anymore! However I did care enough at one time to post a pic .... ok BS YES I DO!!!

And I am a 9.5 Read it and weep fellas! BooyaKasha! I was a 9.9 for a while.... HOT or NOT says sooo.... :whistle:

:rockon:

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Common guys! If you're good looking you won't have much trouble getting with girls. Just believe in yourself and approach (you already have the looks so it's just a matter of you not ****ing it up).

If you're good looking, just be kind yet strong and confident. Using of C+F or joking about how great you are can be taken by people thinking you're full of yourself, so limit it.

I don't claim to be ugly, but I don't believe I'm a sore to look at either.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e128/NeonBase/JayandGirlfriend.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e128/NeonBase/HyeWonandJay.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e128/NeonBase/Picture004.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e128/NeonBase/SunnyandJay.jpg

(I live in Asia now.. that's why I'm with Asian girls.. Can't wait to get back to America for college...)

Now while I don't get hotties approaching me left-and-right; I "DO" turn heads almost whenever I go out. I don't consider myself very good looking, but it would be wrong to say I wasn't blessed with some nice features. And the opinion of my appearance varies from girl-to girl. Some girls say I'm cute, while other say I'm hot, and others think I'm ugly...

What's beautiful for one guy might be ugly for the next. The same applies to women! While some girls may find someone attractive, there are others who wouldn't consider him as their type.

If you're good looking and have great outgoing personality, you should have no problems pulling tail. If you're not getting the girls.. Either you're doing something wrong, or the women probably aren't as attracted to your looks as much as you think.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dropit said:
I totaly agree with you here especially number 2. After I completed my transformation I went from a 7 to a 9. Hit the gym and put on about 15 pounds, dressed in quality clothes and learned the game. I soon figured out that girls started to treat me diferently. It seemed that the hotter the girl the less she would say and the quieter they would become when I was around. I would have to open them up far more often. When I did I asked them why they didnt seem that interested or why they were shy. I would always get the response that they didnt want to appear stupid or say something dumb. They also thought I was a player or had many other options besids them. I also found I had to turn down the ****y factor in my game, now I have a more quiet confidence that they seem to pick up on.

The main thing I learned is playing hard to get when you are "good looking" NEVER works. Girls think you just are not interested in them. You have to show some interest for them to open up

Exactly. Lets take a look at this situation. I come to a party and a girl talks to me and tells me Im cute...and I say back in a ****y manner "I know" and smile and she pretty much gets dissapointed and walks away...

Now, do NOT be that NICE guy again. Its different. You still have to approach, flirt, show your sexuality, but make sure you pay attention to her. Some guys say that you should tease a girl by talking to many people at once and ignoring her a bit. For me - they just lose interest and walk away.
Make sure to compliment them!!! Easy compliment. Its just...they are shy and already want you, but they are too insecure to figure that you want them back.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like it's your clean-cut image that's working against you, not your devestating good-looks. A picture would be useful.

All the guys who posted pics in this thread are pretty cute IMO.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im fat as a ****.

well not really..I got a beer belly now..i guess im the sports guy :)

then again so is Jim Belusi.

man coming back here after all this time..this place is filled with little girls :)

good luck guys

Floridaboy23

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, man...I'm not the best looking guy in the world but just like in your situation....my family members and other people told me I'm handsome, always asking me about my girlfriend situation, acting as though I should be able to pull any broad I want (who are obviously not the hot single young b1tches, a.k.a. the target audience). Clearly, nothing could be farther from the truth because I think when you've been instilled with a feeling of being attractive, it's really depressing when girls don't seem to respond at all. So I agree to a point that it kind of sets you up for a big shot to your confidence when reality doesn't seem to match the image so many people seem to assign you.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the bottom line is: EVERYONE has issues.

The beautiful people think they are cursed with beauty and will never have what the regular people have... "love" and other fuzzy feelings.

The mediocre people think they will always be cursed to be in limbo. Neither good nor bad and never from one extreeme to another. Never destined to accomplish anything except to live a dull life.

And those at the bottom think they are the worst. That those "above" them got it going on. That they have all the opportunities and that's why they have such "great lives".

Well guess what?! The grass ISN'T always greener on the other side. Everyone has the same opportunities and the same handicaps.

Time to look past yourself and defeat your ****ing ego. THAT'S what's holding you back. YOU.

The enemy is inside. It's a constant discontent fed by the ego.

So what do you do?

Focus your ego on something else. STOP reflecting on yourself. Use your ego as a drive to succeed for more. Use the positive aspects of it. And GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD. You're too damn stuck on yourself. Best advice I can give is GET MORE EXPERIENCE. This is a VERY LARGE planet that you live on. Appreciate it for what it is. Look around you, explore everything. You'll find yourself in the process.

You're too damn shallow dude.

"BOOO HOOOO! I'm TOOO PRETTY!!"

FVCK YOU.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you know you're good looking?

if it has not been from constant and focused attention by females... ummmm... how do you know?

your mom's opinion doesn't count... you know that right?

delta

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And another thing: YOU HAVE GOT IT BETTER THAN MOST PEOPLE OUT THERE.

You son of a *****. And you're complaining how BAD IT IS. Well, I KNOW how bad it is. ANd trust me... it's an AWESOME trait to have once you just START LIVING. Forget your insecuritis and any other crap. You got bigger fish to fry.

Have you thought of what you want to do with your life? Have you thought of what you want to experience? What to accomplish?

Because let me tell you: Every day that you live, is one day that you will NEVER ever get back. Every day is a step closer to death. You onl get one life to live. That's it.

Time for you is not finite. It WILL end.

So stop worrying about your blessing. Because that's what it is. It's a blessing, its an advantage. USE IT.

And re-read the part where I said you were shallow until it sinks in and you start to do something about it.

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a similiar problem, but mines could be that i weight 145 lbs. I think i need to gain weight.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno who told you guys you are goodlooking. if girls havnt attempted to approach you or you dont get some looks ever now aND THEN THEN STOP BEING ON A HIGH HORSE. you guys who posted pics are all 6's. get a life. and stop being delusional.