My problem: Im good looking

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a silly problem to have and im sure im not the only one. Not to brag or anything but this is killing my chances with girls if you can believe that. They see a guy with a pretty face and instead of going for that guy they go for the jerk/skater type looking guy. It aint my fault I got good genes to thank for my nice face and never being able to become fat, but girls just don't seem attracted to me if you can believe that. I have noticed in my classes how hot girls start conversations with other guys, but me never. Im always having to start the communication and working really hard to get girls when it should be easier for me.

It takes me work to get a girlfriend due to my nice face and good looks im not kidding. When you have a pretty face it is very difficult shaking off the "nice guy" look which girls don't like. I started wearing decent clothes, nice pants and shirts, bought some dockers to look more sophisticated. Not 1 girl has approached me or talked to me since I started dressing well. Last girlfriend I had was when I wore sweaters every day but I decided to start dressing better to improve myself and my look. It has been a long time now without a gf. They see a guy with a nice face and nice clothe they think "pretty boy is probably gay" i bet. I started dressing well, im clean shaven always, always smelling good, following the advice from the experts, yet girls ignore me. I was sitting at the cafeteria the other day and saw this hot blonde like 5-11, with like a short 5 foot 5 ugly mexican dude. Im not hating the guy good for him but i should be pulling b|tches like this!

Im in a tough spot. Do I give up what i believe in and become another abercrombie shirt wearing/skater looking trend follower to get girls? do i go back to looking like a bum? I was raised believing that women loved handsome men. Family friends, older ladies always called me handsome even when I was little. I thought I was set to be a world class don juan but it has not been that way I have had few gfs (but i tried to make em last). Im living proof that bad boy/jerk looking men are what women really want even if you are good looking.

The time when women looked for good looking/well mannered men (nice guys) is over! It is all about looking like the guys girls see on mtv (abercrombie/skater looking type). It is all about being a jerk and having a ****y attitude. Don't ever let anyone convince you otherwise.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alright first of all, what do you do when you see a HB9+, you get nervous. It's the same for girls. I know what you mean except i'm just very shy so its hard for me to do cold approaches, and since ive made a transition from a 7 to a 9, it seems like less girls approach me.

I don't know where you live but abercrombie & skaters aren't used in the same sentence, I don't know what kind of skaters you have there...but maybe rethink your style? Dockers went out in the 90's, don't get me wrong khaki's every once in awhile are fine, but dockers...come on.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude even if you are a model, girls naturally do not just approach guys in public like men do. it just doesnt work that way. Ive been told im very handsome, and the only times a girl makes the first move at me is in the clubs/bars and ****...never on campus.. i guess girls have to be really drunk to start hitting on guys like us. Plus they feel more comfortable talking to average looking dudes. i think YOU need to start reading up on how to approach girls and start a good convo with them...if theyre in your class, it shouldnt be hard. i doubt theyll ignore you then, esp since youre "handsome" oh yea post a pic of yourself and ill tell you if youre good looking or not...sometimes family/friends are nice like that

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looks to not equate and are no substition for solid game. I have firends who are doublessly better looking then you and they pick up girls easily. How they look may have gotten them an approach or gotten them in the door but it was all game from there. Good convos, solid lines, suave demanor, confidence, agression etc etc. They never stop short, they bring their A game for all four quarters and succeed often. Period

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eminence said:
alright first of all, what do you do when you see a HB9+, you get nervous. It's the same for girls. I know what you mean except i'm just very shy so its hard for me to do cold approaches, and since ive made a transition from a 7 to a 9, it seems like less girls approach me.
I think you hit the nail on the head. Let me give you an example. I walk into a crowd of girls and say hi and start a conversation. Another guy comes in and starts a conversation and they are move lively and seem more confortable with that guy instead of me. This always happens to me. Maybe you're right and they get intimidated by good looking guys. I want to believe what you say but i still think they probably see me as a nice guy due to my looks. It just pisses me off how backwards this all is I should be getting more girls than all the average looking guys that pull some of the hottest b|tches in the school.

Im fed up with this. Ill just let this b|tches rot maybe I can find girls that appreciate a guy like me in more sophisticated places like church or study groups.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
What a silly problem to have and im sure im not the only one. Not to brag or anything but this is killing my chances with girls if you can believe that. They see a guy with a pretty face and instead of going for that guy they go for the jerk/skater type looking guy. It aint my fault I got good genes to thank for my nice face and never being able to become fat, but girls just don't seem attracted to me if you can believe that. I have noticed in my classes how hot girls start conversations with other guys, but me never. Im always having to start the communication and working really hard to get girls when it should be easier for me.

It takes me work to get a girlfriend due to my nice face and good looks im not kidding. When you have a pretty face it is very difficult shaking off the "nice guy" look which girls don't like. I started wearing decent clothes, nice pants and shirts, bought some dockers to look more sophisticated. Not 1 girl has approached me or talked to me since I started dressing well. Last girlfriend I had was when I wore sweaters every day but I decided to start dressing better to improve myself and my look. It has been a long time now without a gf. They see a guy with a nice face and nice clothe they think "pretty boy is probably gay" i bet. I started dressing well, im clean shaven always, always smelling good, following the advice from the experts, yet girls ignore me. I was sitting at the cafeteria the other day and saw this hot blonde like 5-11, with like a short 5 foot 5 ugly mexican dude. Im not hating the guy good for him but i should be pulling b|tches like this!

Im in a tough spot. Do I give up what i believe in and become another abercrombie shirt wearing/skater looking trend follower to get girls? do i go back to looking like a bum? I was raised believing that women loved handsome men. Family friends, older ladies always called me handsome even when I was little. I thought I was set to be a world class don juan but it has not been that way I have had few gfs (but i tried to make em last). Im living proof that bad boy/jerk looking men are what women really want even if you are good looking.

The time when women looked for good looking/well mannered men (nice guys) is over! It is all about looking like the guys girls see on mtv (abercrombie/skater looking type). It is all about being a jerk and having a ****y attitude. Don't ever let anyone convince you otherwise.
I know how you feel!!!

I see the same stuff you do, and I went the same route you did. I got preppy clothes and was clean shaved. Than one day I stoped. I hated dressing up in clothes that wearn't mine or ones I really didn't like, and quit shaving...(well after the army i hated shaving). Than I looked and looked at clothes and style, none of them were me. I searched the internet until I found pieces of clothing that I really liked.

I made a transition not to sombody else, but to myself! I messed up my hair, yet had it styled so I could pull it off. I wore my own style (sort of a bad boy rebel club style) Everything I wear is mostly designer, but not trendy or prepy, than I throw in some original stuff that only I like. I shave when I feel like it and when I do I shave it how I want it. It is either a scruffy look or a well groomed Skinny Beard.

Than the biggest change that made the most diffrence is I didn't give a Fling Fu Fu what people thought. If I wanted to look at a hottie I looked at her. I didn't move out of the way of people. If people were having a convo and it intrested me I jumped in. I fly solo, so I have never hung in a pack or had a wingman. It seems to fit me better, yet that might help you.

When you have fine features you have to offset it, but don't hide it!
And style... Kakis don't cut it unless you are at work.. YOU have to find your style and still look good. DON't grunge out or copy anybody that is very See Through!!

The more intresting and daring you get the more topics you carry with you for convo starters. HELL sometimes you can use them... I.E> Ask a girl "hey hat on or hat off?" what ever she says do the opposite or ask her to carry it for you.

Sorry went on a bit of a reflective rant there.... Hope some of it is usefull.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the good looking guy, i find that looking sharp/well groomed works against him. One comes off as 'high maintenance' and a pretty boy who spends more time in the mirror than developing his personality. gay/metro passes the mind of thsoe that see him.

A balance works better, such as a rugged look, 5'oclock shadow...jeans t-shirt, hoodie etc. You are already physically good looking, so why try harder to look perfect? humans are flawed, use that to your advantage to compliment your appearance. You've got to find your own style, if you're uncomfortable with what you wear, people can sense it because you exude that aura.

As long as personality shines through your appearance and body language, you shouldnt have a problem with the ladies. It's true about what people say about juding a book by its cover, there's a reason they do...Do the clothes make hte man or the man make the clothes?

What i often notice about good looking guys is they lack personality...dont let your looks get to your head, nor be judgmental of others.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How STUPID are you people, pretty girls desire handsome guys, but no pretty girl is ever going to approach you, they will flirt and use body language that should reveal their attraction towards you, if you are a hunk and extremely confident you will be able to fu-ck the hottest babes where ever you go, but you have to approach them. :yes:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its Strange isnt it? I thought being good looking meant girls throwing themselves at you but honestly, in my experience..... its the opposite. I have been told by many HB 8's and 9's that i was Hot and Sexy but yet girls turn away from me. I dont ever get approached, all i get is smiles and eye contact by women. I go out looking pretty good and feelin good also but sometimes i think to myself .....i must be unattractive or something because not one girl will look at me. In some cases, girls have been rude to me for no reason but then looking over at me. Leaves me thinking "WTF?". short story... my female friend had a sister,... She had a really cute face and oh boy did she have a nice ass.... anyway.. One night we all went to the movies.. i sat next to the girls sister and she kind of ignored me, which made me feel like she thought i was ugly or something. Little did i know, her younger sister let me in on a secret... the next day on how she was saying how Hot i was and couldnt get me out of her mind. i really was confused but the bottom line is.. if your an attractive guy... Women will turn away from you or act like your not even alive but believe me, they are looking at you,. girls are sneeky like that... they take peeks. Why do good looking guys get the rude treatment from women? Really dont know but guess thats how it is.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are sorta stupid over the internet.

Girls are like AFCs. That's exactly why this DJ stuff work on them. They will always behave the way an AFC will in any given situation. When they see a person out of their league/of higher value, they will supplicate if they think they have a chance (like most AFCs kiss up to HB9s), or will try to act like they don't want you by ignoring you (the way most newer DJs think ignoring the person or acting like you don't acknowledge, even though you sneak peaks, will work). In a way, she was threatened and scared by your looks. In this situation, tone down the more aggressive DJ moves, just be friendly and outgoing, tease her innocently, and get your rubbers.

I've never had to give advice to people who are too pretty before.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting replies and good to know im not the only one with this problem. This is one problem not many talk about because in reality most guys would like to be above average looking but as we all know not even good looks guarantees you girls.

zerocelcius, I understand what you're saying (trying to find your own style) but in my situation bad luck has done it to me. I always used to dress badly. Wore the same sweaters most of the time, even my mom asked me why i dressed so badly! ive always been a fan of james bond and Roger Moore and his style in bond movies. So when I decided to start dressing well, getting clothes that stood out, nice shirts instead of sweaters, I thought I would have it made with the ladies. Instead it has been the opposite.

I made the self improvements of taking better care of my appearance, getting some nice clothes for a change, looking fresh most of the time, and have gotten no rewards for it. Funny how life works.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think You got it they see you as a nice guy. i tried growing stubles dude. i try a more masculine look. though i get attention sometimes and most times it's like i dont exist.but even with beards one girl said to her friend at the train. he looks like a sweet-boy he got a sweet boy face. sweetboy in the u.k (im in europe by the way for the last 12months )means. softboy rnb type smooth boy. seems like many girls do really want the jerks over good gene's. but dont let it get to you man. just keep doing what you doing. there's nothing wrong with you and you dont need to change anything. its just the way god made you.

or could be you also look wierd or different. looking different does not always equate to ugliness. i'll always say game is more important than looks. what you should do is go for girls that give a a direct signal. those girls are more interested and you'd seal the deal effortless. last month i got the easiest number i had ever gotten in my life under 3 mins. the hb8. showed interest by smile at me then i approached. i aint got time to worry about if some hoes dont like me fuk that. i used to kill myself over this **** b4, now i accept it. looks will get you attention but not always the girls. girls have the most fragile egos on earth and they'll do anything to protect it. yu could be tyson beckford and they wouldnt look at you directly. so you dont think they fancy you while when you walk past they stare. fuk it.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
Deurr? You may be good-looking, but are probably too bland with no edge. Like a choirboy or Wally Cleaver.

The problem is not that you're good-looking (that is never a problem) then, but that you lack a cool personality (and by extension, a cool style).

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Deurr? You may be good-looking, but are probably too bland with no edge. Like a choirboy or Wally Cleaver.

The problem is not that you're good-looking (that is never a problem) then, but that you lack a cool personality (and by extension, a cool style).
WayWord's Quote ........"The problem is not that you're good-looking (that is never a problem) then, but that you lack a cool personality (and by extension, a cool style)."

Everyone.... This is a bulls eye quote. You do not know how many times a girl has told me.. "Your so sexy and funny" "I'll never find another guy like you"...
Why has this been with multiple girls? Because if you have personality and good looks... Your on your way. Why do unattractive men have cuties on their arms? Personality. (Unless He's rich) But thats what they rely on. Now.. If your good looking AND have that personality to go with it, You'll have girls wanting to marry you at will. Women want a guy they can show off (meaning Looks) Then they want him to make them laugh and feel good. For the guys out there who have a Chick they want to keep.. let me tell you... Good Looking + Great Personality + Rough Sex = Girl falling at your feet.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
WayWord's Quote ........"The problem is not that you're good-looking (that is never a problem) then, but that you lack a cool personality (and by extension, a cool style)."

Everyone.... This is a bulls eye quote. You do not know how many times a girl has told me.. "Your so sexy and funny" "I'll never find another guy like you"...
Why has this been with multiple girls? Because if you have personality and good looks... Your on your way. Why do unattractive men have cuties on their arms? Personality. (Unless He's rich) But thats what they rely on. Now.. If your good looking AND have that personality to go with it, You'll have girls wanting to marry you at will. Women want a guy they can show off (meaning Looks) Then they want him to make them laugh and feel good. For the guys out there who have a Chick they want to keep.. let me tell you... Good Looking + Great Personality + Rough Sex = Girl falling at your feet.
that's only part true. If the girl rejects you before you get a chance then you already lost. Similar to the concept of the guy rejecting the hb9 because he feels she's out of his league (be the rejector instead of the rejected). Guys/girls on the high end scale are victims of attention *****s because since the person doesnt believe they can get with them, they may as well flirt/tease them.

Which is why the guy shouldnt try so hard to look perfect. he should be bringing himself to the level of others by the way he dresses and his personality (friendly and sociable). you cant sit there and wait for others to approach you.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks In2theGame! And here are 2 more bulls-eye quotes I just noticed:
Joe The Homophobe said:
bought some dockers to look more sophisticated.

following the advice from the experts
LMAO - Dockers to look "sophisticated?" :crackup:

And what "experts?" Hypocritical women and nutless manginas? :crackup:

And I can almost guarantee you that 5'5" Mexican guy with the 5'11"" blonde is a drug dealer...welcome to America! :crackup:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScrewIt said:
that's only part true. If the girl rejects you before you get a chance then you already lost. Similar to the concept of the guy rejecting the hb9 because he feels she's out of his league (be the rejector instead of the rejected). Guys/girls on the high end scale are victims of attention *****s because since the person doesnt believe they can get with them, they may as well flirt/tease them.

Which is why the guy shouldnt try so hard to look perfect. he should be bringing himself to the level of others by the way he dresses and his personality (friendly and sociable). you cant sit there and wait for others to approach you.
I understand what your trying to say but if your good looking, why bring yourself down to the level of others? If you have good looks then you have the edge in terms of getting the attraction from the girl. Lets say your a 9 but the girl that catched your eye is a 7 - 8... and you start talking to her.. It ALL depends on HOW you come out, Meaning if you can make her laugh and smile (Making her feel comfortable is Key) then she will open up. Your right about bringing yourself down to others levels but not on physical apperance.. Only on a Social and Friendly term (Personality). Hot looks + No Personality = Girls finding you boring. Hot Looks + Good Personality = Girls thinking your Sexy, Because not only do your looks do it for women.. The things you say, the way you act, they way you talk will having them wanting you badly.

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
umh you approach girls, 99.9% of the time they won't. This is pretty stupid.