Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mic. Fiend's 50 Approaches Journal - Feeback Wanted

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea...it was new years so i let loose. Im defintely cutting back cuz it doesnt help if u can only holla when u drunk or tipsy. Daytime sargin is where its @ anyways, i dont really like the club

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #49
Dancing in the club with some friends behind me. Girl comes over and says that she saw me dancin alone and wanted to dance with me, we talk for barely a minute if that and then we grind for a couple minutes and then its time to bounce. A guy I know got the number already so i wasnt pursuin that...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #50
On the bus, girl comes on and I giver her hard EC and she gives it back. We get off @ the same stop, I chase her down & talk for a bit and then @close when we part ways.

Feels good to finish the journal. Probably gonna start a new one and focus on closing and post approach game like I said before...My closing % was terrible. Looking back @ this journal it feels like I was approaching to prove I can do it as opposed to actually trying to push the boundaries and improve my game. Thanks to all those that responded and read the journal.