Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mic. Fiend's 50 Approaches Journal - Feeback Wanted

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
and that last approach...did you get a number or not?

45 mins and you didn't even try to close? even if she isn't vibing...just do it for practice. i hope you at least did some SOIs.

Malaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your problem is this, your TOO predictable.
Your like 99% of all the other guys out there....be diffrent!....or atleast fall into the catagory of being diffrent.

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
Yo Fallen33...wat up man, man I gotta catch you up in closing already, good stuff man.
Thanks man. Its easy to get numbers, my policy is, if I can get her to laugh ONCE (not a chuckle, a good legitimate laugh) and shes not throwing red flags then I go for a # close. This may not be enough to create a ton of interest or attraction but it is enough to get a # close IMO.

A girl told me once, "Even if you open up with a cheesy pick up line you still have 50/50 chance of getting a number" So from their work that 50% up by using kino, C+F, and body language and your homefree man. ;)

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some feedback....yay!!!

Specialed: As for the walking away thing. I dunno about that man. It wasnt like she backturned me or cut me off midsentence. I guess I didnt explain it enough, sorry for the confusion. It was a lull in the conversation and she turned around.I wasnt upset, I took it as an opportunity to think of a way to get closer to my goal. In those 15-20 seconds something shinier got her attention.
If she had did it on purpose it wouldnt have mattered really either. It doesnt help in seduction to be proud imo. Seduction is gettin people to do what you want them to do, and how can they do that if you are walking away and throwing in the towel that you cannot get control of them. Im not saying to take abuse or tons of disrespect (unless you are into that kind of thing) but i think walking away should be done as a last ditch effort or when you really want to leave the girl. If you say some line about her wasting your time and walk away. One of two things will happen... they will chase you and apologize or if you havent display any value, you just eliminated yourself from potential pvssy. Outright disrespect is corrected but as long as you get what you want and are secure with yourself, it doesnt matter what people do or say as long as it brings you closer to your goal

True with the closing though...I think that was one of those occasions where I overstayed the peak of the convo and then it didnt feel right going for the # at the end.

Malaki: Hmmm I havent read any other approaches like mines....Please elaborate with what Im doing wrong and advice to change it. Im interested in the reasoning behind your statement.

Fallen33 Aite man, thanks

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still @
# closes: 1
@ closes: 3
Rejections: 2

No new approaches. I got LJBF by a girl i knew pretty well. It was weird. It went from potential to fwb to nothing to quasi friends to friends. I thought I had her locked up but apparently not. She lost the feelings for me, its weird cuz she is into poetry and sh!t but we it comes to actual emotions she is just void in that aspect. She's a good friend tho so i aint cuttin her out of my life. Im sure I can learn a lot from her and figure her out from the inside too. I read over on fs that if u wont break down in the process, sometimes it pays to accept LJBF and get a real insight to what she (or other girls) are really looking for... good social proof also. It just goes to show you that you never got it in the bag and the more experience you get the better.

I learned about myself that I can be insecure, im working my way around it, but that is why I havent closed as much as I could and should have. Also I realized that perhaps I am a more LTR orientated guy. This sarging is gonna be great for me when i start pullin pvssy on the regular but im sure I will want something more than that after a a while. I think that a big misconception is that you gotta be banging 7 girls a week to be a true DJ or that you have to be playing girls left right and center. But thanks to the people that read my journal, I aint gonna quit or anything. Just im looking for more LTRs or possibly mLTR's when I actually close chicks

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Major breakthrough: LR

Alright I gotta thank Backbreaker first off cuz I read his post called "LJBF: Fantasy vs Reality" and it motivated me to move on and even get off my ass and go out tonight

After takin a shot and a drink at my house (Gold Rum and pepsi) had me feeling good. I was supposed 2 go with a friend to a house party but he had a girl up his house, so i went solo to the downtown bars. I get there and go from bar to bar without seeing anything reasonably chasable. There was one club/bar with a halloween event with tons of hbs but it was a huge line. I waited for like 5-10 minutes to see if I could sneak in the side but bouncer was blocking me :(.

I go to one bar for like the third time and they are playing a song i like. I get in and one chick is on the dancefloor dancing like it is packed, and so i go on the floor and do the same, because im a little drunk and I can dance reasonably well anyways. I can see her glancin out the corner of her eye but eventually she leaves and I take a seat and post up at a table. Two girls come and sit behind me but on the same table of mines. After a minute or two I open them with a pretty lame opener but it got the job done

Approach #34
Mic Fiend: Hey you guys come here often? (talking to the friend, not the target)
Her: Yea...
Mic Fiend: You should bring some more of your girl friends around...Its a sausage fest here
Both: What are we?????

Whatever, i pushed and pulled and got the target semi interested, leaning in, reintiating convo. During a lull some other guy that knew the target rolled up and was chattin to her. He was older than me and I always feel intimidated when people roll up cuz i dont know whether they know each other and if so to what extent. I decide to act indifferent, and the girl dancing comes back so I eye her up and down. Afterwards I ask the target what she thinks of the dancer. Eventually, the 2 set leaves and so i look for some eye contact with the dancer. I get it and beckon her over with my hand... She starts walking over slowly and I KNOW its on.

Approach #35
Mic Fiend: Hey I noticed you dancing and just thought you might want to sit down and rest your feet...plus i wanna talk to you
HBDancer: *Sits down and fluffs*

After a while she goes back to dancing and then comes to where im sitting and is dancing provactively with me. I get out of my seat and start grinding with her. Our faces are close so naturally i go for the kiss. I give a quick peck and then like 2-3 seconds later she stops dancin with me and dances by herself. At the same time the 2 set comes back so im like whatever. I reopen them and chat for a bit, and I see Hbdancer start to pack up, so after i see her almost ready, i roll up and ask if she is leaving and she is like yea...come with me.

We walking and she is gettin ready to go to a new club, I say "alright we'll come back lets just swing by my house for some drinks". On the 20 minute walk to my house, i just try and show her we have a lot in common and act sexual like "You arent real drunk are you....I dont want to have to take advantage of you or anything" kind of assuming that something is going down once we get to my place. She tried one LMR when she was like, we might as well turn around now cuz ur not gonna see me naked. I agreed with her, then started makin comments about her sexy body parts and kept going to my house. Get to my place. No LMR and a good time is had by all. I think she wants to be a FB, but she is not my type. She looked a lot better last nite than this morning, lol. Her body is like a 7.5 but her face is like a 6 sooo....yea, lol. I'll keep her # in my phone just in case a girl is going thru my phone like "who is this" but not gonna call her again, unless im real horny n desperate.

#-closes: 2
@-closes: 3
F-closes: 1
Rejections: 2

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
Also I realized that perhaps I am a more LTR orientated guy.
That is intrascendental (sp? English isn't my mother language).

Congratulations on the lay.

Now, even if you are making a LTR a goal, or not, you still sarge your ass off. What's the use of dating just two, three, women. You sarge ALL women, your goal is to sex them ALL. Once they pass all the filters YOU put, THEN you change your aproach towards them.

Don't see sarging as sarging, see it as kissing frogs. But remember, there is more than one princess.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright...thanks for that SamePendo...You're right, I should treat em all the same in the beginning and then change my gears when and if things start clicking.

Been slacking on the approaches and busy with university work. Coming from the grocery store I got one in today. Waiting at the bus stop it is just me and this girl...looks decent and Im rusty so why not.

Approach #35
Mic Fiend: Hey...do you know what time the bus comes
HBjailbait: No...sorry
Mic Fiend: You from around here?
HBjailbait: Nope...
Mic Fiend: Wait a minute...how old are you?
HBjailbait: 16
Mic Fiend: Oh...sorry you're too young
Mic Fiend: So...you go to high school here?
HBjailbait: Yea...but only for a year (here i pick up on the accent)
Mic Fiend: Oh really...where are you from?
HBjailbait: Mexico
Mic Fiend: Mexico...they speak spanish there right...i speak spanish...well, actually I only speak...um...a....pequito?
HBjailbait: *laughs* Oh si si
Mic Fiend: Ermmm....oh I know something else....Mi llamo Mic. Fiend!!!!
HBjailbait: *laughs* Muy bueno
Mic Fiend: Como se llamo
HBjailbait: Mi llamo HBjailbait

I say some other spanish stuff. The bus comes and I sit in the back while she sits in the front. She was a little too young to close. Im going 20 in a month and she barely 16 by the looks of it, but I could have tried to get her attracted a bit I suppose. No one would know if i fvcked a foreign exchange mexican girl lololol.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright went to the club solo Friday night cuz there was nothing to do. I see one chick and five guys. The guys are all in one corner and the girl is by herself... So I post up behind her for a bit and eventually opener her with.

Approach 37
Microphone Fiend: Wow....its a big turnout today huh?
HB7.5: Yea, *laughs*
Microphone Fiend: So..you come here often?
HB7.5: Every now and then
Microphone Fiend: *hears the accent* So were are you from
HB7.5: Jamaica but Im finishing up high school over here.
Microphone Fiend: Oh aite... thats cool, oh know some people who did that back home...How do you like it?
HB7.5: blah blah blah
(Then someone calls her on her cell and they talk for like 1 minute or 2. She says she is gettin ready to go to another club in a few minutes)

Microphone Fiend: So why do you come here...there is always like 30 guys and 6 girls...most of which weigh 300 pounds.
HB7.5: *laughs* well im gettin ready to go to Club B...its usually better over there. They play good music
Microphone Fiend: oh really...so how come you aint dancin now?
HB7.5: I cant dance...
Microphone Fiend: oh really? I never met a black girl at a club who couldnt dance....especially a black one...
HB7.5: (does a full 360) Oh I was just playing, i can dance real good. *Starts qualifiying about winning a dance contest, etc*
Microphone Fiend: Yea...okay well if I ever see you again...i want to see you dancin tooo. Since you such a great dancer and all.

*talks some more*

Microphone Fiend: Alright you gettin ready to leave soon right?...wait...lets go outside and talk cuz I cant really hear you with this music playing
HB7.5: Alright

We both walk outside...I think this is the biggest social proof you can get in the club so I wish there was at least one other girl there, lol. Lots of people can make out with a chick in the club, but when you leave with one, everyone assumes u smashed. If you come back, its like the girls work harder because they dont know if you are gonna leave again and not return.

We get outside and we talking blah blah...
HB7.5: its too cold out here
Microphone Fiend: I know a way we can stay warm
HB7.5: *something inaudible* (Sounded like a challenge or a sarcastic remark to me)
Microphone Fiend: We can dance (I know...wtf? The girl might have wanted to get some kino and here I am trying to look like Rent: The cheap club version.

Anyways we talk a bit more and her ride arrives and she startin to head towards it
Microphone Fiend: Ayo...whats ya number
HB7.5: Sorry, my boyfriend really wouldnt like that.

Whatever, I gets a phone call and its my boy who is at Club B and says its popping so I walk over there. I see the chick from approach 35 (i messed up and there is two 35s, im talking about the one I fvcked) I dont really acknowledge her, cuz Im lookin for new girls. No eye contact or anything. She dancing with other guys and having fun so its whatever.

Later on the FB comes to me and is arranging to fvck after the club cuz she would rather go home with me then all the lames tryina dance with her and buy her drinks. (Quite the confidence boost when a girl tells you that, lol) Anyways she also sayin this sh!t about how she was waiting for me to call and she likes me....Red flags everywhere...Im not tryina have her catch feelings on me. I eject, and post up with my boy looking for girls...

Later on I get a phone call and so I head to the front of the club and some lady enters the club and looks me dead in the eye for like 2 seconds and then smiles and walks away. She looks at least 25, but she was decent lookin so who cares. After I get off the phone and head back into the main part of the club, she is walking by me

Approach #38
Microphone Fiend: Hey wats up
Hb25: *smiles and pinches me on the side as she keeps going*

Alright after this I see her again and she is leaving the club

Microphone Fiend: Hey...you think I am some kinda gas station or something? You cant just grab and go.
HB25: *laughs* Alright well Im gettin ready to go so...what do you want?
Microphone Fiend: Well let me get your phone number *pulling fone out as I say it*
HB25: Aite *puts number in phone*
Microphone Fiend: Oh...dont forget your name...I want that too.
HB25: Alright, byeeee
Microphone Fiend: I dont get a kiss or nothing?!?!?!?!
HB25: *leans over and kisses me on the cheek*

Anyways the club wraps up later and Im doin the last club stroll looking for girls and I see the FB, i tell her we cant go to my house, and inadvertently that it was gettin weird cuz she was waitin for me to call and stuff. Aite so I head out with my FB and ignore HB7.5. who is sitting at the club exit. Fvck her and her boyfriend, lol. Did the FB in the park and then she caught a taxi home. She wanted me to come with her, but after I get my rocks off, I dont want to be with her...hence the FB status.

Thoughts
- I wasnt fast enough on my phone for the first #-close attempt. This one I went for it ASAP...I texted her saturday night but no reply...No rapport so it is probably a flakey chick but Ill try again later.
- When the chick said she had a boyfriend I should have kept persuing or at least acted like i didnt hear it.
- I need to work on my follow up game.. So far none of my number closes have led anywhere.

#close: 3
rejections: 3
Approaches 38/50

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont comment on the accent bro, they hear that alot man

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend: Alright you gettin ready to leave soon right?...wait...lets go outside and talk cuz I cant really hear you with this music playing
HB7.5: Alright

I've used this exact line, its close to perfect, especially when you put hand around them and lead them out, its like you assume of course you're coming, its ME... hello

We both walk outside...I think this is the biggest social proof you can get in the club so I wish there was at least one other girl there, lol. Lots of people can make out with a chick in the club, but when you leave with one, everyone assumes u smashed. If you come back, its like the girls work harder because they dont know if you are gonna leave again and not return.
^ ^ That's the truth, I remember after me and my ex-gf broke up we stayed friends because she's pretty hot (HB8) and we frequented the same clubs, I'd see her dancing with her friends (who are ALL hot) and every guy drooling to dance with them, I'd just go in grab the ex-gf and walk her into the bathrooms to actually talk... then on the way out, just ignore her and leave and pull up my pants and next thing u know every guy is like...

"Ohhhhhhhhh damnnnnnnnn bro !! Nawwwceeee"

You don't gotta do nothing, its all about PERCIEVED value

-Cod3r

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the people who reading it...even if you dont respond...

Brak..i read your journal man. Not gettin the # is like not approaching...In the beginning its like you are real scared but after you do it a couple times it fades away. Next time, as soon as you think about the number go for it then, or even better, at the peak of a conversation.

Anyways, I went out to the bus stop and some lady walks by me and crosses the street looking @ me out the corner of her eye. Im like hmmm...But she goes into a store across the street. She comes back and crosses the street right in front of me and then stands behind me...She is older than me, maybe middle to late 20's but I gotta approach now, lol.

Approach #39
Microphone Fiend: Hey...are you waiting for the bus...I think we missed it
HB25+: Yea i was. I figured since I saw you here it was still gonna come *laughs*
Microphone Fiend: Alright we can catch the next bus that comes from the next street over.
HB25+: Oh, alright.

We start walking to the street, talking about the neighborhood and stuff and as we cross my house my housemate shouts from the window "MICROPHONE FIEND! YOU PIMP!!!"

Microphone Fiend: Yea...um...thats my housemate...they are crazy but I live with em. Who do you live with?
HB25+: Well its just me and my BOYFRIEND. (like she really emphasized that part, I really contemplated saying "you only have one?I got four!" but decided to just ignore the bf entirely. The crazy thing was in my head I immediately thought..."I guess we cant fvck at your house then" My mindset is definetly changing)

HB25+: Asks about school, major, etc
Microphone Fiend: *responds*...so what do you?
HB25+: I work two jobs...Grocery Store A and a bar
Microphone Fiend: Oh really...so if I went to Department Store A, you could hook me up with free stuff right?
HB25+: *chuckles* no, it doesnt work like that.

Anyways we talk for more, she is reinitating conversation, talking, asking questions etc. We get on the bus and I sit away from her. If I run into her in the neighborhood I'll reinitiate, but I dont even know her name or anything as of yet.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I reread the entire journal looking for criticisms and ways to get better and came across this:

Distant Light said:
I'm glad your trying to approach but you approaches aren't that great at all. But as for that club sh!t thats typical, one thing to let you know in advance, don't do that swoop from behind dancing sh!t, that is some real AFC thing and you look needy. When I go to parties I see alot of guys doing that sh!t thinking they going to pull the girl.

Thankfully I've never got into any problems with any guys, but if you plan on getting good this is the type of sh!t that could happen.

Just make sure you don't do that swoop from behind sh!t, trying to grind all up on a girl, but you still got a funny story to tell all your friend's lol.

------

As I said before about your approaching its not great at all, also the number of sets that your approaching is rather low if your trying to practice. You went to the mall and only did one approach? I'm sure there was more than one decent set in that whole mall. I'm not really worried about your openers even though I think there rather bad, but anything can open a set. But your followup stuff just isn't there, your bailing out to quick and your not trying to #close. If you don't try and atleast get the number you will never get to learn Phone game, bypasing LMR, working on your sex techniques, etc. You need to get over that hump.I'm glad your approaching though.
A couple months later but its just sinking in...Im not making the ho say no. Im not pushing myself anymore, Im just waiting for convenient times or obvious signals. Overall, I havent gotten much better in terms of seduction I've just been getting eventual success due to playing the #'s game.... I need to gain control on the reigns of fate. (English class is really paying off) Today I went up a friends house and all three of the housemates are getting some tonight from girls they actually want to be around before and after they get their rocks off. I need to put more time into this if i want to get good at it and reap the benefits repeatedly.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
couple months later but its just sinking in...Im not making the ho say no. Im not pushing myself anymore, Im just waiting for convenient times or obvious signals. Overall, I havent gotten much better in terms of seduction I've just been getting eventual success due to playing the #'s game
Its all good man, sometimes we gotta take it easy and not take it so seriously. And about the numbers game, its what we got to start with...and atleast we're going in the field giving it a try rather than questioning it for the longest time.(I was also on the site for a while before I told myself to give it a true chance)

Microphone Fiend: Oh really...so if I went to Department Store A, you could hook me up with free stuff right?
I'm likin ur bus game and the conversations(Especially the convo with the HB25+). I like this line alot.

oh yea, and about us black guys being seen as players....least they see us as having game ;-)

Keep it up bud, What are ur plans after ur each the 50? Gonna do another one?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long time no update...Was busy studying for exams and then had a baaaaaaaaaaad case of AA, but im working my way back into the game.

HeyJose Yea man, im gonna start a new journal after i finish this one but gear it more towards what happens after the approach as opposed to the first couple of minutes. You probably noticed that unlike the other journals, I havent posted follow ups, mostly because there were none. That is where the true seduction takes place and I havent been getting there consistently. Im just gonna try and pump out the last few before New Years and aim for more than approaches in '07

Approach #40
On the bus day after the exam is over...decent looking black chick walks by me and sits at the very back of the bus. I have to get going again so after talking myself into it I open...

Mic Fiend: Hey does this bus go to Walmart?
Hb8: Walmart, yea
Mic Fiend: Alright thanks

Alright got the hard part out of the way...I turned around and looked out the window. Then after a minute or two im thinking...wtf that cant be it (as im sure you're thinking now) and so I resume conversation like we are old friends

Mic Fiend: So are you comnig Walmart with me? Come on...im going to be the only black person there :( (The black stuff is the first thing that comes to mind, Im gettin tired of saying it, but it always seems to get a laugh...)
Hb8: *laughs* Sorry I just got off from work and Im going home
Mic Fiend: What I cant hear you (gets up and sits right next to her)

we are talking and then I notice she looks young but not as young as I first thought...

Mic Fiend: How old are you?
HB8: How old do you think I look?
Mic Fiend: Um...
Mic Fiend: ....maybe 17?
Hb8: How old are you?
Mic Fiend: Haha wait, no answer my question first
Hb8: How old are you?
Mic Fiend: Wait no no, we arent even dating and you're playing games already, lol...I asked first
Hb8: Im 23
Mic Fiend: Oh...Im 19

When I freeze up I always end up talking about age and shooting myself int the foot. When I go into autopilot its just one of those things that springs out of my mouth. Anyways we talk some more fluff and then she has to get off. I was waiting for an opportune time 2 get the number and it never showed up. Probably never gonna see her again, so I shoulda went for some kinda close

Approach #41
Went to the used book store and chatted with the semi decent booklady. She was the only one there so we just shot the **** about the store and when I came back and bought a book she was happy to see me. Nothing special

Approach #42
Went clubbing, get pulled into a 2 set with some friend. One of the girls gets to talking and I find out we are from the same state, so we are talking blah blah....Turns out she is 16 and so I stop trying and the conversation draws to a close and some other friends enter and I exit.

Approach #43
The club is getting dead so I go back to waste time with the 16 yr old...A new girl rolls up to me and this is how it goes...no bullsh!t

HBSis: Hey b!tch
Mic Fiend: WTF
HBSis: You talking to my sister, b!tch
Mic Fiend: Um...who you calling b!tch
HBSis: How bout this...I call you b!tch and you call me slvt
Mic Fiend: W/e slut

We talked some more about her sister and her vacation and I started calling her slvt like they do when they are fvcking in pornos, lol. It felt weird and stupid @ the same time. Then I just ejected. I saw somethnig better I think, I cant remember.

Approach #44
Walking around the club I see a guy who i thought was my friend chatting up a girl and her friend lookin lonely as hell. I was gonna go in with some joke about being a bad wingman but i get halfway across the room and it aint my friend so I just wing it. I talk about Christmas and what she got and blah blah then eject.

Sorry for the lack of detail or sense...some approaches were like 2 weeks ago and i have just been trying to complete the approach. There's no need to reply to these really. Critique if you want but it will probably be hard because there is no real rhyme or reason behind the approaches other than the approach itself. Im just trying to get back in the swing of things for 07 and really push the limits

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man. Well . . . you didn't close on any of the girls man! What's up with that? I would have closed every one of them.

#40: Bla bla . . . hey sexy Black Girl, *open up your cellphone/show it*, write down your cellphone, and I'll call you later so we hang out . . .
#41: Sexy book lady, *open up your cellphone/show it*, write down your cellphone, and I'll call you later so we hang out . . .
#42: I've got to go, in case I don't see you around, *open up your cellphone/show it*, write down your cellphone, and I'll call you later so we hang out . . .
#43: Slvt, would you like to kiss me? . . . Let's find out.

It's that easy.

#44: Now, here I'd have approached by saying "Hi!" Then, depending on reaction, I'd follow up. If they respond negatively, I go, "bye!". If there is a positive reaction, I high five both of the girls, turn to the guy and say "I won't high five you, you're a man/dude, and besides, your ugly man". Then chat them up about that Christmas stuff or whatever, if you want to kiss any of them isolate her, chat for a minute and then close, or do the easy thing and pick the hottest and the one that shows more IOIs, and #close.

My latest FR thread. I detailed it more than neccesary, you just open, get her name (or not, if you want to ego boost), talk some fluff, isolate and then close, or just say you've got to go and tell her to write down her number, that easy.

Why haven't you followed up on these girls? Bad dates? I'd advice you to do 5 of (my) number close first, on the next girls you approach, and then think about going further on the chicks.

SamePendo for ya! :rock:

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the FR...what is this whole "leaving out the middle part for a later date" thing? I was half expecting you to try and sell me something at the end of the post, lol.

Anyways I kinda fell off the wagon in terms of approaching and Im gettin back into it as we speak. Im only gonna be where I am for another week or two and i cant motivate myself to push for a number it seems. Im just approaching for the hell of it right now, not really expecting anything of it... Just tryina get to 50 and then I can refocus and re-evaluate my goals.

Approach #45
My friend pulled a biggie smalls on a chick he was in the friend zone with. (tell your friends 2 get with my friends so...) Idle chat with the girls, one of whom was drunk out of her mind. The energy dies down and one by one everyone leaves. My friends are starting to know more and more girls.., Im just a little wary of social circles, I feel inept if I dont meet the girls through my own making for some reason

Approach #46
The night ishalf way through and I get split up from my friends and decide to head to a bar. I see a lone wolf. Eventually I walk up to her with:

Mic Fiend: In the movies they say something ****y or funny but Im fresh out today
Chick: *smiles*
Mic Fiend: So what are you here for?
Chick: Waiting for my husband
Mic Fiend: Oh okay well it was nice meeting you

It was literally just a brick for my palace. When I got up close she was kinda busted looking so it was 2 birds with one stone anyways

One thing I really really wanna work on is conversation skills and banter. Been watching Sex and The City and its works wonders with the right girl. Also been reading Art of Seduction but I still have a ways to go before I can implement all the materials covered in there.

I read a brak post in the tips section and I think it might have touched on my journal. At the moment Im just approaching to get 50 so the approaches are just to prove to myself I can approach 50 women before 2007. I dont feel the seduction aspect in these interactions and the girls probably dont either. Im being myself but Im approaching more then I used to. Although this is good for the average person, as an aspiring seducer you need to learn something from each interaction and I feel like Im just the definition of insane at the moment, trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #47
Sit down with this chick and just start talking to her randomly...Drunk out of my mind so no idea what i said. we dance a bit and then she bounces and says shes coming back but I go elsewhere

Approach #48
Two girls @ the entrance of the club. I try and convince them to stay but it doesnt work

I wanted to do more but the constant throwing up that ensued really threw a ratchet in my ability to chat girls up.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your drinking is definetely hurting your game.