Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Losing friends for supporting Trump

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My son is a junior in College. He was a Bernie supporter before he had to vote for Hillary. I told him Trump would win the election. I'm talking to real people, not liberals in Education. He wanted to argue with me so I bet him 2k...... took it out of his college fund the day after the Election....
I was the only one who predicted he'd win out of my friends. Everyone kept joking it off until they realized I was serious. They asked why I thought he would and when I gave my opinions they didn't want to hear it and said I was crazy.

Guess they didn't like that I was right so to them that makes me an enemy

Billtx49

Reaction score
I was the only one who predicted he'd win out of my friends. Everyone kept joking it off until they realized I was serious. They asked why I thought he would and when I gave my opinions they didn't want to hear it and said I was crazy.

Guess they didn't like that I was right so to them that makes me an enemy
With quite a few Libs these days it's a mindset of my way or the highway yet they publicly or socially claim to be more than fair to others.
Bottom line - They think they know better than you. Hence, nonbelievers must be ostracized…

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a political science major, I remember asking my professors questions like - what if the polls are wrong? They likened that attitude to thinking the world was flat and believing in the Easter Bunny. The polls are never wrong. Polls are science! What kind of person argues with science?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/2...y-riot-protest-jake-shields-milo-yiannopoulos

Guys with masked faces and ball bats, out smashing windows and beating people up in the name of politics, say "we're doing this because there are nazis here."

Funniest thing, though, when one of the best fighters in the world stands up to them, they suddenly get a lot less inclined to choose violence as the answer. It's two on one. They both have bats and he is empty-handed, and you can tell they are both scared sh!tless.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, some Libs call the Trumpers nazis, but who acts like one? They claim to take democracy seriously, yet Lib snowflake Sarah Silverman calls for military overthrow of the Trump presidency…
I think they are in the mental throes of going off the deep end, with some of them being there already…
I'm right and you're wrong, so F you mindset = Extremist and/or supremacist mentality.

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

"The fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists."

-
Winston Churchill

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not even in the US I'm in Canada, but I said to an old friend that I didn't disagree with Trump 100%. And that was all it took for him to start acting weird.
Funny thing was he was telling me how he's fallen out with another old friend because the old friend liked Trump, which is what prompted me to say what I said.

So now my liberal buddy has fallen out with 2 lifelong friends for not being completely in line with his own political views. That seems to be how it is with here in Canada with people with left leaning views... they have to shout you down and shut you out and call you a fascist and can't see how intolerant they're actually being themselves.

I'm not talking about having extreme bigoted ideas, just saying that maybe taking steps to keep out terrorists is a good idea etc...

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's the fear of the unknown or even worse the fear that people who like/support Trump (whose character isn't predictable) means they might be wrong about everything they thought they knew or believed in and they simply can't accept that.

It's like an insecure/inferiority that they don't want to admit to so they resort to shaming and shunning people to hold their questionable egos up high.

It's actually quite sad to think about. They don't have the guts to be open minded so they do what they know best, avoid people they secretly wish they could be like.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You're quoting CNN to say something bad about Trump?

You disagree with ending NAFTA? The TPP? Carbon taxes? Obamacare? Auto Outsourcing? Open borders? You wanted a gun-grabbing Liberal as a replacement for Scalia? Trump has done everything he promised. Hillary would have done the opposite.

This push by the MSM to delegitimize our President and foment racial division is shameless. But if push comes to shove this band of SJW trannies can't fight their way out of their own safe spaces.

When society breaks down, it is men like me who will become (and defend) the police, not single moms with EBT cards.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am personally past the point of caring what these people think. They're butthurt because people like Trump? That's their problem. I don't have time enough in my life to worry and anguish over some lost colleague or friend. You know what I did instead? Instead of whining about this crap I actually took action because my President, someone who is almost twice my age and apparently has like 5 times my energy, inspired me to get off my lazy ass and actually do something about it. I decided to form a Trump supporters group in my city and already have lots of interest from people. I figure why not make new friendships with people who are of like mind.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
The problem with politics today is people are too arrogant when it comes to their support for either side.

Trump supporters act like he is perfection and there is nothing negative about him to be concerned about.. which is absurd. Likewise, Obama supporters and Hillary supporters were the same. Blind and arrogant support while refusing to acknowledge the flaws these people have. Trump is extremely flawed and so is Hillary. People refusing to acknowledge these flaws is what makes the people on the other side more angry.

Everyone needs to pull their heads out of their a*ses and just knowledge the facts. Stop having so much blind support for your "team" no matter what they do. When Liberals arrogantly ignored all of Obama's flaws it infuriated people on the right. And the same stupidity is happening now with people on the right refusing to acknowledge Trump's flaws. Get your heads out of your a*ses.

Trump is not the evil villain the left makes him out to be. But he is not the hero the right makes him out to be either.

I think these political parties we have today are stupid as sh*t anyway. Its like a bunch of dumbass ignorant sports fans constantly taunting each other. How do you run a country with this level stupidity?

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with politics today is people are too arrogant when it comes to their support for either side.

Trump supporters act like he is perfection and there is nothing negative about him to be concerned about.. which is absurd. Likewise, Obama supporters and Hillary supporters were the same. Blind and arrogant support while refusing to acknowledge the flaws these people have. Trump is extremely flawed and so is Hillary. People refusing to acknowledge these flaws is what makes the people on the other side more angry.

Everyone needs to pull their heads out of their a*ses and just knowledge the facts. Stop having so much blind support for your "team" no matter what they do. When Liberals arrogantly ignored all of Obama's flaws it infuriated people on the right. And the same stupidity is happening now with people on the right refusing to acknowledge Trump's flaws. Get your heads out of your a*ses.

Trump is not the evil villain the left makes him out to be. But he is not the hero the right makes him out to be either.

I think these political parties we have today are stupid as sh*t anyway. Its like a bunch of dumbass ignorant sports fans constantly taunting each other. How do you run a country with this level stupidity?
Saw Sean Hannity last night, calling out the Republican Party to quit being silent and get involved in helping President Trump straighten out our country, more or less alluding to Trump doing it mostly on his own so far. He really called them out on it.

I'm not calling Trump a hero, but he's doing what has desparetly needed done for years. His party needs to get behind him and do their jobs. They had the House and Senate the last two years under Obummer and sat on their hands then as well. It's kind of telling of the political corruption in Washington.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My view, politics became a religion... it always was... but the system just overrided itself into blind partisanship.

People always complain what the other side do.... they get in power... do the same **** they complained against but now it's alright

I believe, people are in a state of shock that Trump did win... but more that HE's DOING WHAT HE SAID!

People label him as ''evil' but he's delivering (for better or worst)

While all those ''good'' politicians... you can't even write 1 page of achievement in the years they've been there.

If I look at my country or Obama... I feel Trump did more in 1 month than them in 8 years.

Action should be politics... not a ''elite bureaucrat class''

If you lose friends about politics, they were not your real friend.... However, you learned that talking about sensible subjects can get you in trouble... so like in dating: Avoid Religion, Avoid politics

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Saw Sean Hannity last night, calling out the Republican Party to quit being silent and get involved in helping President Trump straighten out our country, more or less alluding to Trump doing it mostly on his own so far. He really called them out on it.

I'm not calling Trump a hero, but he's doing what has desparetly needed done for years. His party needs to get behind him and do their jobs. They had the House and Senate the last two years under Obummer and sat on their hands then as well. It's kind of telling of the political corruption in Washington.
Well.. its what Trump was talking about during his campaign regarding special interests, donors, lobbyists and corporations paying off politicians to do their bidding for them.

The problem with the politicians in Washington is they are all bought and sold by the people who finance them. They are not working in the best interest of the people. They are puppets.

Trump can only do so much. What needs to happen is money needs to be take out of politics completely. Let people live and die by what the American voters decide.. not what some lobbyist or corporation wants. Term limits for Congress is another thing that needs to happen. Drain the f*cking swamp. Get these old corrupt, worthless farts out ASAP.

Trump has a great message overall. The biggest mistake Trump is making right now is alienating certain minority groups, religious groups and women by giving the media fuel to label him as a bigoted white supremacist and nationalist. CNN and MSNBC are painting him as the next Hitler pretty much every day, which is only fueling more anger on the left. The left is just using this to aggressively recruit more people to their side like Independents and left leaning Republicans. He needs to stop being so sloppy. It would be like if Obama tried to enforce a nationwide gun ban in his first week of office and hired Michael Moore as his top adviser. Then be surprised when people riot in the streets over it. What did you expect? Just sloppy.

Trump will fail if he keeps marginalizing 70% of the public and giving CNN fuel to paint him as someone dangerous. Plain and simple. Without support from the majority of Americans he is toast in 4 years or sooner if the Democrats win back Congress in 2 years and move to impeach him. His actions need to have support from the majority of Americans if he is going to successfully curb corruption in Washington, drain the swamp and actually get sh*t done.

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone needs to buy out CNN and MSNBC. Maybe Trump's son? lol.

Our Left is not acting too intelligent after eight years of "O". American Media outlets fuel the fire, along with social media.
I don't think Trump has been sloppy, the press and its Dem pundits have painted a white horse purple with the supreme court bullshyt, among other things.
They are playing the few cards they have very well.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Someone needs to buy out CNN and MSNBC. Maybe Trump's son? lol.

Our Left is not acting too intelligent after eight years of "O". American Media outlets fuel the fire, along with social media.
I don't think Trump has been sloppy, the press and its Dem pundits have painted a white horse purple with the supreme court bullshyt, among other things.
They are playing the few cards they have very well.
He is sloppy.

Look at his cabinet picks. A bunch of morons with no experience and no knowledge of the departments they are heading.

The spin stops here. I'm not going to pretend Trump is any better or worse than he is.

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever wonder if there's a greater agenda by some higher power by creating so much intentional division among the population?
Look up Illuminati, Trilateral Commission, or New World Order.
Actually there's a FB post going around with pics and names of twelve most powerful men in the world, Members of the Federal Reserve. Same guys that are in the places I just mentioned.
George Soros is just one...
There's also a video about the Illuminati (their video).

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason (I'm guessing) that he is picking un-qualified (in your opinion) members is that he's trying to go outside those who are in the mainstream.
Mainstream Republicans just sit on their hands, collect money and agree to do nothing.

Just look at their ineptness from the last two years of Obama (when the had majority of house and senate), they have just sat on their hands.
I'm curious about the job of House Speaker...Boehner (sp?) obviously didn't like how things were going under "O", yet kissed up and voted with him.

And his replacement, Paul Ryan, didn't want the job (no one else seemed to either), but he's there, not cooperating with Trump either. It's a matter of Trump not being a member of the "family". Think of a Mob leader being forced upon mobsters, who hadn't earned his stripes among the family. But he is doing what he said he would, by executive orders, lazy Republican Congress be dammed.

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason (I'm guessing) that he is picking un-qualified (in your opinion) members is that he's trying to go outside those who are in the mainstream.
Mainstream Republicans just sit on their hands, collect money and agree to do nothing.

Just look at their ineptness from the last two years of Obama (when the had majority of house and senate), they have just sat on their hands.
I'm curious about the job of House Speaker...Boehner (sp?) obviously didn't like how things were going under "O", yet kissed up and voted with him.

And his replacement, Paul Ryan, didn't want the job (no one else seemed to either), but he's there, not cooperating with Trump either. It's a matter of Trump not being a member of the "family". Think of a Mob leader being forced upon mobsters, who hadn't earned his stripes among the family. But he is doing what he said he would, by executive orders, lazy Republican Congress be dammed.
BTW Urbanyst, what have they done that convinces you they are unqualified? I'm curious.