Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Losing friends for supporting Trump

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look up Illuminati, Trilateral Commission, or New World Order.
Actually there's a FB post going around with pics and names of twelve most powerful men in the world, Members of the Federal Reserve. Same guys that are in the places I just mentioned.
George Soros is just one...
There's also a video about the Illuminati (their video).
You have any credible links?

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't save them, but not hard for you to find.
Go to Youtube, look up Illuminati.
May be able to look up the post, or list of the 12 Federal Reserve members.
If you've ever read about who is in the Trilateral Commission in the past, you will recognize most of the names in the Federal Reserve.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with politics today is people are too arrogant when it comes to their support for either side.

Trump supporters act like he is perfection and there is nothing negative about him to be concerned about.. which is absurd. Likewise, Obama supporters and Hillary supporters were the same. Blind and arrogant support while refusing to acknowledge the flaws these people have. Trump is extremely flawed and so is Hillary. People refusing to acknowledge these flaws is what makes the people on the other side more angry.

Everyone needs to pull their heads out of their a*ses and just knowledge the facts. Stop having so much blind support for your "team" no matter what they do. When Liberals arrogantly ignored all of Obama's flaws it infuriated people on the right. And the same stupidity is happening now with people on the right refusing to acknowledge Trump's flaws. Get your heads out of your a*ses.

Trump is not the evil villain the left makes him out to be. But he is not the hero the right makes him out to be either.

I think these political parties we have today are stupid as sh*t anyway. Its like a bunch of dumbass ignorant sports fans constantly taunting each other. How do you run a country with this level stupidity?
I made this analogy the other day - the whole Team Sports politics model. It's destroying us. I supported Trump but got super pissed off when Kellyann Conway plugged Ivanka merch on Fox & Friends. That was way out of line and terribly amateurish. I also disagree with Trump's view on property seizure laws in criminal cases.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I admit, we threw a skunk in their prom. That was part of the joy of it..... Hopefully, he sprays the right people. Then being a businessman, maybe he really can make a difference.