Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Losing friends for supporting Trump

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm not political by any means but since it's all around me I have no choice but to be exposed to some of what's going on.

During the election I've always favored Trump due to his stance, ability to bounce back criticism, strong presence, and bluntness.

To me being part of this community for a while I could see a "leader" vibe in him and I'm sure many others on an unconscious level saw it as well.

My friends who are VERY into politics have throughout the election argued their points etc that I really did not care to engage in.

But all their points were mostly on a logical level and not able to see why he'd be the leader out of the nominees and why people could see that for someone who "leads" the country.

They harped on his bluntness, particularly how he seems racist and that audio clip about women.

My simple argument to them is America is more or less a corporation and he has corporation experience. People only see "he's racist" blah blah doesn't mean he can't run a "business" properly. It's no different than someone who's very good at fixing cars but happens to let's say looks down on women, does that mean he can't fix cars? No.

Anyway two of them decided they don't want to be friends with me and I think it's so immature and laughable. Like little kids who can't get their way so they cry and leave.

Anyone else experience something similar? How do you deal with it?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes quite a few people are whining right now, mostly coming from the losing side. It's the anger phase, next comes acceptance.
Accept their views, but cherish and keep your own, and give them a soft next status for now.
Time will change their opinions if the Don does half of what he says he can do.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most ugly things I read on facebook about the election was from the left-wing people, who call themselves progressive and liberal, then say things urging violence against their political opponents. That's not what progressive and liberal mean, morons..

Billtx49

Reaction score
The most ugly things I read on facebook about the election was from the left-wing people, who call themselves progressive and liberal, then say things urging violence against their political opponents. That's not what progressive and liberal mean, morons..
People on both sides are angrier than I have every seen. Basically the result of 8 years of ridiculous divisiveness.

Last edited:

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's crazy I mean I can see some stranger off the street but to have friends quickly turn their backs on you for have some opinions is wild to me.

Guess it shows you either quietly nod and agree with the majority or have no one on your side lol.

My thing is I'm not "angry" they wanted Hilary to win or that they don't agree with trump's ideas. In fact I could care less what they believe or think. But to them it's their point of view or you're an enemy

Billtx49

Reaction score
It's a common theme with the Dems now. If they don't check their attitude they will aniliate their own party…
The O may have damaged them beyond repair.

Last edited:

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, if you and your friends are "VERY into politics", yet have fundamentally different views, how the hell are you real friends?

If they're really your friends, stop talking about that crap and you can stay friends.
Some of my friends have extremely naive views on investing money. We had that discussion once, backed out of it, never talked about it again, still good friends.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, if you and your friends are "VERY into politics", yet have fundamentally different views, how the hell are you real friends?

If they're really your friends, stop talking about that crap and you can stay friends.
Some of my friends have extremely naive views on investing money. We had that discussion once, backed out of it, never talked about it again, still good friends.
I'm not into politics. They are more than me.

They asked if I liked Trump and I simply replied yes. And that's all it took lol.

I wasn't trying to have a debate with them they just decided my opinion wasn't worth being friends with over

Billtx49

Reaction score
They are Not your friends. They value their political cult like mentality and views more than you.…
Friends respect other friends opinions and views. They may not agree, but there is usually not social shunning involved.

Last edited:

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They harped on his bluntness, particularly how he seems racist
Can someone tell me how they logically and rationally come to the conclusion that he's "racist"?

logicallefty

Reaction score
They are Not your friends. They value their political cult like mentality and views more than you.…
Friends respect other friends opinions and views. They may not agree, but there is usually not social shunning involved.
^This is the answer, right here. Find some new friends with maturity levels over the age of 12.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So I'm not political by any means but since it's all around me I have no choice but to be exposed to some of what's going on.

During the election I've always favored Trump due to his stance, ability to bounce back criticism, strong presence, and bluntness.

To me being part of this community for a while I could see a "leader" vibe in him and I'm sure many others on an unconscious level saw it as well.

My friends who are VERY into politics have throughout the election argued their points etc that I really did not care to engage in.

But all their points were mostly on a logical level and not able to see why he'd be the leader out of the nominees and why people could see that for someone who "leads" the country.

They harped on his bluntness, particularly how he seems racist and that audio clip about women.

My simple argument to them is America is more or less a corporation and he has corporation experience. People only see "he's racist" blah blah doesn't mean he can't run a "business" properly. It's no different than someone who's very good at fixing cars but happens to let's say looks down on women, does that mean he can't fix cars? No.

Anyway two of them decided they don't want to be friends with me and I think it's so immature and laughable. Like little kids who can't get their way so they cry and leave.

Anyone else experience something similar? How do you deal with it?
Sir I'm BLACK and voted for Trump......so you can only imagine the shyt I get lol.

But no I honestly just don't talk about it. MOST people assume I didn't vote for Trump (because I'm black) so I just listen to their rants on how he's this, that, etc....shake my head....and focus the conversation elsewhere lol.

It's no use losing pvssy over the shyt, because trust me, seeing as though I date majority black women if I tell these chicks I voted for Donald John Trump......they would block me on Facebook, block me on the phone, block me on the email, block me through US Postal Mail, they would block me everywhere!

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been reports of Dems that are all mad and b^tthurt, with their protesting, who when asked why they feel the way they do/act the way they act, that suggest they really "don't know".
I really believe this is a time for the crazy to go crazy. I know there are some who really think Obama was the "best".
Thing is, the last time we had a really decent President who brought America back together was Ronald Reagan. And many of our voters these days don't remember him. Or what significance he made. "Tear down that wall" (Berlin). No more cold war. When Libya got out of hand, a hit was ordered on the "problem". And that was it.
People nowadays have no idea where we've come from, nor do they care. They want it all, and right now. (Sound familiar? Lmao...)
The Feminisation of the world snuck right in and grabbed us by the balls, and we let it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yes quite a few people are whining right now, mostly coming from the losing side. It's the anger phase, next comes acceptance.
Accept their views, but cherish and keep your own, and give them a soft next status for now.
Time will change their opinions if the Don does half of what he says he can do.
We have a bunch of sissies raised by single moms on welfare. These people got second place trophies and free stuff their whole lives. People tippie toed around them because they were usually non-white. This is your tax dollars at work. Liberal politicians stole our money and gave it to useless women who refused to keep any man happy, and then raised these monsters who need a man to put the fear of God in them.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ridiculous because I've asked these "ex" friends why they don't like Trump and they just mention things he's said about building a wall, grabbing pussies, etc.

I say that has nothing to do with running a corporation which America is and he's has corporation experience. It's no different than saying a master mechanic can't fix my car because he runs around grabbing pussies.

Of course they didn't see my point and just saw me as an enemy.

Anyway what is everyone's thoughts about me not wanting to continue the friendships if they come back down the road trying to reconcile? I feel they think I'll be all willing and accepting but I just don't want people in my lives who can't accept my opinions without acting like a pouty child

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
understand, anyone stupid enough to let a politician ditate who you will be friends with you are far better without then, leftists are normally too lazy, stupid and hyprocrital to be taken serious, but worse of all is anyone thinking a politician have any wish to make other people lives better,

people always ask how to make the country better (don't matter with one all are the same) when someone enter the congress and kill every single politician in there, then we can start to improve things, till that happen nothing will change, you will get goverments who want to control you in any way possible, then you will have retards who will follow and others who will risk to break some rules to make his life better and others who will do anything they like don't matter what rules, but the group who follow the rules or break some will be ****ed up by the group who will not follow any rules, and funny enough criminals and politician are the group who don't follow any rules, and are the ones who make rules for others to follow

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
If he grabs pussies, good for him!!
Bill Clinton soaks his Cuban cigs in them, what's the difference?
(I did not have sexual relations with that woman. And, I smoked it but I didn't inhale). Lol...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As others have said you got weak friends. I have close friends and family that are liberal. I'm quite conservative. The man I date is a Hollywood liberal. We kid & tease.

But we actually enjoy a friendly exploration about why we think as we do. It's a great way to understand someone else's perspective

People who can't tolerate a differing viewpoint are not friends.

They are religious zealots.

Their religion is "-ISM"

Just add prefix.

B

BlueAlpha1

Whenever somebody calls Trump a racist, ask them "against who?"

Blacks? - He didn't say a single thing controversial about black people, because REST ASSURED they would have hit him with it if he had. The left desperately wanted it, but he stayed out of trouble here.

Mexicans? - He didn't say generic Mexicans are rapists, and everyone knows that. It's just people playing stupid and intellectual dishonesty by the press. He said the MEXICAN GOVERNMENT is sending their baddest apples, some of whom smuggle in drugs, some of whom are later convicted of rape, and some are good people *GASP*

Muslims? - Not a race. Adherents to an oppressive, backward ideology that is incompatible with western values. Being "Islamophobic" is a noble thing to be. As far as I know he didn't call for hate crimes against generic Arabs, did he? As far as religious profiling, yes, profile the hell out of them as long as they commit 90% of worldwide terrorism. Religious profiling cannot be as easily denounced as racial profiling because one is both a choice and a political statement, and the other is something you're born into.

Women? - Clearly not a race. The puzzy grabbing line? He said "I'm so rich I could grab them by the pu$$y and get away with it." A bit of a distinction from "remember when I grabbed so and so's pu$$y on that airplane and she stayed quiet because of my money?" Oh, and you don't like that he made fun of Rosie O'Donnell or Carly Fiorina's looks? Were you upset when he called Rand Paul ugly on the debate stage or made fun of Rubio's height and ears? I thought you were for gender equality, or are those two women special snowflakes who should be treated differently from male candidates???

I've pretty much addressed the entire Oppression Olympics with the exception of the disabled guy. That was dumb, but still not "racist..."