Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Losing friends for supporting Trump

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I dressed as Donald Trump and walked around downtown Atlanta the Saturday night before the election, and even went to a couple strip clubs just to piss off the pimps.

B

BlueAlpha1

I dressed as Donald Trump and walked around downtown Atlanta the Saturday night before the election, and even went to a couple strip clubs just to piss off the pimps.
It's going to be fun to see him attack the press for the prostitutes and charlatans they are. The radical left is accusing him of "rolling back free press" when all he's doing is fighting back against 18 months of lies, and threatening to sue people who have actually slandered and libeled him.

Right now CNN is in the eye of the tiger and rightly so, for being an official branch of the DNC. They trot out the clean cut, All American boys like Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, Jake Tapper, and Brian Stelter with cute titles like "Reliable Sources" and prop up Fake News in a serious tone. An absolutely scandalous, albeit well-oiled left wing machine.

But let's not forget about MSNBC who he hasn't even gotten to yet. Unlike CNN, this is more of a freakshow that gives a platform to 400 lb neckbeards like Michael Moore, radical feminists like Rachel Madcow, tax cheating rats like Al Sharpton, and black nationalist "professors" like Eric Dyson. MSNBC is equally despicable, but less of a threat because it's run more like a circus than CNN, which falsely presents itself as a legitimate news channel. A few days before the election a fill-in for Rachel Madcow predicted Clinton 411-Trump 84 with Texas, Georgia, Indiana, Missouri, and South Carolina as "toss ups". :lol::rofl:

It's really quite pathetic. I was a journalism major and the media is supposed to be the 4th branch of government. Instead the radical left has made our cable news resemble that of North Korean radio or television in Islamic dictatorships (Press TV/Iran and Al Jazeera/Qatar come to mind.) THANK GOD we have a ruthless ba$tard whose hungry for a fight, and all the more sweet that he defeated The Chosen One on the way in.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of Madcow and the left, want to see BLM put in their place? This Sheriff David Clarke is the man. Watch this squirmy SJW news caster interview him and get b!tch slapped.

SJW: "(BLM's) message is one of peace".
Sheriff: "You don't believe that for one minute, do you?"
SJW: "Uh... that's what they said to me."

Abitofrough

Reaction score
meme6568286742.jpg I love Trumpy.I put money on him to become POTUS.
After visiting the US end of 2015 I thought he would win.
I picked up a yank leftie lez from Oregon down here .She said if Trump wins I'm moving to Australia .I said if Trump wins I'm moving to Arizona.And it was on.The prettier the yank the more she likes Trump.
I say I like Trump to Aussie chicks and they want to lynch me.I say it to Euros or Scandos I get called a rascist.Then I tell them I'm mixed race ,my brother is black and I was born under apartheid.Which is true.
The mass media have really sucked people in.I'm so glad I unplugged.
I can't wait till he starts talking to heads of state.I just can't wait.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am English and pro Brexit. I am generally quite candid with people.

It's hurt my social life, lost some friends, also at work - marginalised, ridiculed, called names.

I don't care because do you know what? I have worked it out.

Only some of the Remain voters (that's the Hillary democrats in the US) really understand and believe in what they say.

Most people don't really like politics, but if they hear trendy people and famous people supporting something in the media, they will buy it. Especially if lofty words are used.

If you don't understand a topic, you will choose the simple answer or the easy answer. Words like tolerance, diversity and harmony resonate better than words like reality, wage compression, liberty and self determination.

People are just a bit thick. They'll follow what their fashionable media or group thinks. Pity them, don't worry about them.

B

BlueAlpha1

I didn't read the article, but if it's CNN reporting 36%, it's likely to be in the ballpark range of 65%. Did they poll 120% Democrats in Southern California?

It's kind of like how CNN reported how Hillary "won the popular" vote by 3 million, before you deduct all the illegal aliens and dead people, after which Trump probably won by 2 million.

CNN isn't great with numbers.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Second American Civil War..... It's coming....

Time to pick sides.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck em! My fellow Americans God bless President Trump and the U.S.A.!

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends?

LOL, I lost a JOB because I supported Trump :)

Was devastating at the time but now that I'm back on my feet I wear it as a badge of honor. At least I went down staying true to myself. These "friends" of yours are clowns if they would drop you over that. F*ck em

Billtx49

Reaction score
They quoted the lowest reputable poll. Two other good polls were tied and at a mid 40 number. As usual CNN is trying to manipulate your perception of reality to suit their own political bias.
The highest poll is the latest Rasmussen at a 52 approval. HuffPost carries all of them, but all polls will be in a state of flux for at least 2-3 months…

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rasmussen was the one who was most correct about the election. I could see most polls being at 40, which Trump has proven that he beats by ten points. We are definitely a 50/50 country at this point.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Rasmussen was the one who was most correct about the election. I could see most polls being at 40, which Trump has proven that he beats by ten points. We are definitely a 50/50 country at this point.
I think he's about 50 also. Not all polls are as recent as Quinnipac, but the Don is now doing exactly what he promised to do during the campaign, so opinions would not drastically change within a week.

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read the article, but if it's CNN reporting 36%, it's likely to be in the ballpark range of 65%. Did they poll 120% Democrats in Southern California?

It's kind of like how CNN reported how Hillary "won the popular" vote by 3 million, before you deduct all the illegal aliens and dead people, after which Trump probably won by 2 million.

CNN isn't great with numbers.
Well CNN is as slanted as any of them, this is just not true.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What isn't true?
That Hillary didn't win the popular vote let alone lose by a few million in reality. Now that statement is slanted the other way.

B

BlueAlpha1

That Hillary didn't win the popular vote let alone lose by a few million in reality. Now that statement is slanted the other way.
No it isn't.

Out of approximately 11-15 million illegal aliens in this country, most of whom are living in sanctuary cities that refuse to implement voter ID laws, you think it's a stretch that up to 3 million voted?

125 million American citizens voted. That is almost half the adult population. So tell me why the notion of 20% of illegal aliens voting when there is a vested interest in doing so is a stretch? Do Mexicans just vote less?

Furthermore, Trump would have won the popular vote if he'd spent 5 seconds campaigning in New York or California. He didn't because he was playing by the rules of the electoral college. And now people want to complain that she "won the popular vote" by racking up useless votes in 2 large states. It's the equivalent of having more base hits in a game and thinking you won.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you're american, we get that same people in europe doin the same here...

I wonder what is the point to talk sh1t about the leader of an other nation calling him racist and stuff while fake refugees are raiding our cities and living on welfare.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My son is a junior in College. He was a Bernie supporter before he had to vote for Hillary. I told him Trump would win the election. I'm talking to real people, not liberals in Education. He wanted to argue with me so I bet him 2k...... took it out of his college fund the day after the Election....