Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let the girl miss you- how to do it ?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanabe said:
I had a third date with a girl and when were back at her place things were weird, erratic, she was not affectionate at all like she had been. We didn't have sex but fooled around a little and I went home. I was put off by her behavior so I decided not to play wait and see. She texted me the next day (Saturday) and I did not respond, nor did I respond Sunday. Monday night I called her and she was mad that I hadn't been in touch with her over the weekend and demanded that I call her more often. So I called her the next night and she was 180 degrees from the day before saying I don't need to call her so much because we're not boyfriend/girlfriend and just not being all that friendly. Things continued to go downhill from there. I have no idea if the problem was me giving in to her demand and if I had just waited a few days before calling her things would have been good. Or maybe she was just crazy and I will never be able to understand her psyche. Best advice is play cool, be aloof, but when you do talk with her make sure to be funny and upbeat.

Women are such idiots. They will say/do anything to get you to feel attached to them, then act as if nothing happened. May be my cynical side, but I'm convinced no woman is detached from her vanity.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MrNiceGuy23 said:
You're talking about how much power you have by saying good morning...

You have no power you're just saying good morning, I doubt she even cares.

Power i mean by not giving her the attention she wanted, me saying good morning is me begin polite, nothing else.

Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
Do you ever accept advice without asking for more advice? It seems that no matter how many answers you get to a question, you just find ways to ask another question.

Stop wh0ring for male attention. Are you lonely?
Wow how dare he asked for advice on this forum I mean wtf was he thinking?