Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let the girl miss you- how to do it ?

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
My opinion won't matter as much because I'm currently working my way up in the dj ladder like you. My most helpful hint will be to listen to these guys and form your own opinion, study this site, and the read the dj bible. I've been on this site for about a year, but I really didn't start applying this stuff till 3 weeks ago because I was scared, but I eventually said **** it.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if its really worth investing my time on her...

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Also don't over analyze things especially when it comes to girls because it will make you go crazy.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JPlaya said:
Also don't over analyze things especially when it comes to girls because it will make you go crazy.
I'm not .

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed her going with another guy and she sit down with him and talked , i had it ... ignored her today completely and i will continue doing that.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know Zorg, is that if a chick likes you, it ain't this much work. Time to move on yo. It's not rocket science. It's skirts, lipstick and painted toes.

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
I noticed her going with another guy and she sit down with him and talked , i had it ... ignored her today completely and i will continue doing that.
lol you didn't know you were competing against other guys

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not that i didn't know , as i understand she's using him to get a job inside the company... she's a student. either way, i am not going to letting myself go inside of this! there are plenty other girls out there... why i need to waste my time on this idiot? i just ignore her, if she want to contact me she knows where i am :)

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok , you like this girl , but you dont want to pedesteal her and show her too much , sometimes you needs to NC a little to make her come to you . the question is , is there something in the middle that can you do to make her happy and let her think about you? I am in a position i like a girl and i keep the distance , when i dont see her at work i dont text her or send her FB mag.. what can i do in work that will make her happy ? special thing? something small that says a lot?

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Just accept the friendzone and accept that you messed up. Don't be a doormat though, still be alpha and work on your game

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to get out of the friendzone, i want her to be more than friends.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Well this dude she's going to coffee breaks , he's a totaly AFC.

Last week i saw him coming all the time to her desk , asking how is she and some cr@p.

In the times i cared and was sitting with her and listening what she had to say , she mentioned she's going to a vacation in the weekend with her girl friends.( i started ignore her two weeks ago) - Last week i came to the office , it was wedensday. Said good afternoon , she immidiatly came and said . Hi! how are you? what's new? tmorrow i am going to Vacation , just like that out of the blue:confused:

I didnt remeber what the hell she talked about so i asked , vacation? she said yes , i told you about it remeber? i said ok, have fun.

Today , Sunday she came back, i saw her - said my good morning and left :D , Its amazing how girls will come up with stuff just to draw your attention. after she understood i dont care how the vacation was , she told me she has a limp- i told her - Ok, tried to avoid it :D

As you guys suggested, i am keeping ignoring her because i moved on and i dont care anymore , it really fells good to have this upper hand.:woo:

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry but this sounds pathetic. You keep asking and asking for more advice, but none of the advice is what you want to hear so you ask again. JPlaya told you to stop overanalyzing but you're too stubborn to admit that you are so you respond and say "I'm not." Then you post again talking about some other guy you saw her talking to and how you're fed up and done with it (is that not being hypocritical look at what you're doing!)

You have her on a pedestal, you also think you're much smoother than you actually are. You seem to act like you're alpha which is why you're incapable of taking people's advice but you're not actually being alpha. You kept asking if it would be fine to text her when you'd see her in 2 days and everybody kept saying to go NC but you'd keep asking hoping somebody would say "text her" so you could what you wanted, and probably did do, anyways and feel like it was the right move.

I'd say you're friend zoned. Getting asked by a girl to go get water with her doesn't sound too romantic or intimate. Based on the whole story I'd say you were never even out of the friend zone, I don't think she was ever attracted to you.

It's hard enough to get out of the friend zone if a girl once found you attractive, but when you never had a shot from the start it's going to be impossible, unless you suddenly become 6' 2", muscular, rich, and stop acting like a high schooler.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have her on a pedestal? dude , i'm not talking to her .. just saying good morning.

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're talking about how much power you have by saying good morning...

You have no power you're just saying good morning, I doubt she even cares.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a third date with a girl and when were back at her place things were weird, erratic, she was not affectionate at all like she had been. We didn't have sex but fooled around a little and I went home. I was put off by her behavior so I decided not to play wait and see. She texted me the next day (Saturday) and I did not respond, nor did I respond Sunday. Monday night I called her and she was mad that I hadn't been in touch with her over the weekend and demanded that I call her more often. So I called her the next night and she was 180 degrees from the day before saying I don't need to call her so much because we're not boyfriend/girlfriend and just not being all that friendly. Things continued to go downhill from there. I have no idea if the problem was me giving in to her demand and if I had just waited a few days before calling her things would have been good. Or maybe she was just crazy and I will never be able to understand her psyche. Best advice is play cool, be aloof, but when you do talk with her make sure to be funny and upbeat.