Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let the girl miss you- how to do it ?

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't get any text coming from her first , only when i send she respond..

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are making this too hard, too soon. Make plans, see her. Wait some, make plans, see her, repeat! Cut the interim chit-chat, you'll have more to talk about when you do see each other. It's too early for her to chase you, you have not shown her ANY value.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You havent even hit it yet. She can only miss you so much without not having gone on a date/hook up with you. 2 weeks? Overanalysing it.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
I fell i'm wasting my time with this chick so i should move on, i mean if this girl is interested in me she needs to initiate something no?
Some chicks never initiate, ever.

Anyhow, a couple of weeks is nothing. I agree that it takes at least a couple months for a chick to start to miss you enough to seek you out.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
A girl will really miss you if you hit it and gave her some mind blowing orgasms. At least from what I know.

*clears throat*

OP, to make a girl really miss you, you need to show that she's not your numero uno priority. You're dead in the water if you've been emotionally attached.

Above all, Judge nismo orders you to just move on with your life. You have other things that make you happy right? I hope so.

Dropping this girl from your mind with no letup and putting your priorities in order is the best thing that is for you. Add no contact technology also.

Whoever cares the least controls the interaction. Playfully don't give a f**k.

Case closed. You'll get over this soon enough.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what iv'e done since last Sunday, i didn't talk to her at all! she wants to talk with me ? she has my number? unless she can go ( well you know where)

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnnyventana said:
I think you are making this too hard, too soon. Make plans, see her. Wait some, make plans, see her, repeat! Cut the interim chit-chat, you'll have more to talk about when you do see each other. It's too early for her to chase you, you have not shown her ANY value.
OK, but to send her text or call her will worth something since i will see her on Sunday?

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to text if you are already seeing her Sunday. That's in 2 days yo! 2 measly days. Stop killing the attraction. My gawd, are you a 3-year old at Christmas? Patience. Coolness.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnnyventana said:
No need to text if you are already seeing her Sunday. That's in 2 days yo! 2 measly days. Stop killing the attraction. My gawd, are you a 3-year old at Christmas? Patience. Coolness.

Friend ,

I didn't talk to her since Sunday so i don't really care ... i just asked .

if i will see her on Sunday i will play it cool and be nice but nothing more, stopping all the invitation to lunch and coffee sh1t...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
A girl will really miss you if you hit it and gave her some mind blowing orgasms. Whoever cares the least controls the interaction. Playfully don't give a f**k.
"The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays or prays. I mean no matter what happens your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude."

(Fast Times at Ridgemont High, 1982).

Try this: push her away. Text "go away", "f*ck off", "this courtship is on life support and I say we pull the plug", "You just don't seem to turn me on anymore". Demonstrate how little you really care, which often shows you whether she does.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish i could send her text back with: go away , f*ck off and so on but since she's not sending me any text msg i cant.

hardliquor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a prize. A girl can spend eight days and nights straight with you and still miss you the first hour of the ninth. What do you have that is worth missing?

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hardliquor said:
Be a prize. A girl can spend eight days and nights straight with you and still miss you the first hour of the ninth. What do you have that is worth missing?

nothing yet to miss too, working on that :)

loveorlust

Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
Hello
I have been seen this girl over two week for now , almost every day! how i make it to let her come to me but not look like i am not interested? i will see her next time only on Sunday... i thought not talking to her at all until Sunday but i would like to get advice on this.

Wish I could help you, but can say that she might first need to be vested in you before she will start chasing. So maybe you need to think about you can get her to do things for you rather that what you should do to have her chase you. Once she's invested in you, she'll care about you and once that happens she'll chase. Until then just be cool, don't contact her too much, and when you meet up, take her care, make her pay for her food (yours if possible), give you favors, etc etc. I know it sounds wrong, but women are stupid like that. Won't respect you unless you disrespect them. A shame really, but life :)

hardliquor

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not just women, and it is not about being stupid. All people who fall for it. Just look at social psychology studies, when we do favors or kind things for others, we have to rationalize it. Our brains think, 'Hmm, I must like this person.' The harder people have to work for something and more money and emotions people put into it, the more proud they are to have it, regardless of what it is actually worth. That is why sex works on women, they say, "Well, I slept with him, I must have feelings for him..."

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday came ,

i saw her , we went to coffee , she didn't want to drink coffee since she already drank two cups already ... we sit and talked .. last week it was a holiday , she immediately asked me what i did in the holiday ? i told her i hanged out here and there, then i asked her and she spilled .

noon came so i went to the cafetiere to sit down and eat my meal, she came and prepare coffee , she came to me and told me how a person she talked too behaved badly throws her , and she came and sit down with me without me asking.

we have a good talks and we laugh each other because we have common things we watch on TV and life, another invitation of her , she asked : come and drink with me water... another talk went to 15-20 min.

Now: i don't really invest myself f into this , i play along.. the question is , is there something more to it?