Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Let the girl miss you- how to do it ?

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been seen this girl over two week for now , almost every day! how i make it to let her come to me but not look like i am not interested? i will see her next time only on Sunday... i thought not talking to her at all until Sunday but i would like to get advice on this.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut off all contact for a week or two with no explanation. If she's attracted to you, she will be even more attracted when she sees you again. She may call you a "jerk", but that's just her way of expressing that she's mad that you showed you don't need her. If she's not attracted to you, well then she's not attracted to you. In that case, Move on to the next bltch.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see, A week or two week is hard because we are in the same building so i cant do that. Next time i will see her it will be on Sunday.. today is Thursday.

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just get on with your life. Talk to her if you see her, otherwise it's just playing games for the sake of it, which imo is pretty petty. Just don't go out of your way to initiate the contact, if she's interested then she will come to you.
Remain friendly in your interractions, just not desperate.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gro0ver said:
Make other plans and be less available. Be nice to her about it and it won't be a problem.
I'm already like that , i don't speak to her in the days we don't see each other , even if i do is by talking to her with SMS.

Asking her , Darling , How the day is going?
her response: Going OK! how yours?

something like this...

i want to know if its smart to not speak to her until Sunday and then see her response to me ....

Spawn_Xe

Don Juan
Reaction score
make her be the one to contact you... you want her to actively think about you on her own accord and then cultivate that action. You dont want to ignore her when she does but just take your time responding and maybe say you're doing something and hope to hear from her some other time (dont say you'll contact her)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If you only met her 2 weeks ago, you haven't known her long enough to make her miss you.

She needs to think of you nonstop for 1-2 months at least before absence will have any effect. Leave too early and you are not missed, you are simply forgotten.

So in this stage, occasionally write to her, but even if she doesn't reply, just proceed as normal and contact her again in a few days. You want to be omnipresent in the early stages. Everything must remind the target of you (Greene).

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When i say i met her two weeks ago i mean that i started to sit with her and talk about close stuff we have and etc... iv'e known her almost like 6 month but before its not like now this close.

so its the same case even if i know her 6 month?

Also , if i saw her yesterday, text her today after working hours will be good ? or should i text her on Friday?

example- i know from her she like this hello kitten crap.. i saw a scooter with the logo on it and i took a photo of it to use it in of of my text.. do you have a good text example for me to send her ?

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Drop the 'darling' from your vocabulary. After two weeks? Too much.

Be busy enough where you are not overthinking this whole thing.

Good times + missing you = her attraction.

An old Roissy maxim - give her 2/3 of whatever she gives you.

Google "the 16 commandments of poon". Better yet, go here http://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/

NOW
Understood! so my idea with the photo sending her is lame? when should i send it? what to write?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
Understood! so my idea with the photo sending her is lame? when should i send it? what to write?
Do you ever accept advice without asking for more advice? It seems that no matter how many answers you get to a question, you just find ways to ask another question.

Stop wh0ring for male attention. Are you lonely?

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not lonely! just want to not make the same stupid mistakes i did before!! if i am asking for advice its because i would like to get some of your wisdom and act on it.. why not help? why always lash out?

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Disappear from the face of her face. ;)

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
not lonely! just want to not make the same stupid mistakes i did before!! if i am asking for advice its because i would like to get some of your wisdom and act on it.. why not help? why always lash out?
I think he's lashing out because the answer is pretty simple yet you seem to be looking for a different answer. Have absolutly no contact with her until Sunday. Thats all you can do. Theres no magic spell or anything you can implant in her head to make her miss you besides you actually going missing.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,

On last Friday i was at north and i text her asking how is she and how the weekend? few hours later she respond saying everything is OK , how's yours?

after two hours i respond: going great! just came back home and preparing for dinner... till Sunday i didn't talk to her , Sunday came , i was needed to go some place and i asked her if she want's to come with me , she refused several times until i told her- you know you will come eventually! she laughed and said how come you know for sure? well she came....

since Sunday till now i didn't talk to her at all ( text & voice) sick and tired i am the only one initiating... i am well aware she's not interested but wanted to her your opinion.

jhl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Send a blank text sometime between now and the time you meet.

Don't ever reply. Girl will go crazy. Good tactic I use.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I fell i'm wasting my time with this chick so i should move on, i mean if this girl is interested in me she needs to initiate something no?

jhl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be too passive. Sometimes you gotta be super aggressive to break down all the bs walls that she has set up.

If you feel there is a hint of interest there is hope. Question is whether or not you are interested in going through all that.

In my opinion, the best thing to do in that situation is mess around with the girl's head to get her back in line. Try what I say by sending a blank text and don't reply back for a few days to see what she thinks.

If she REALLY REALLY does not care you won't even get a "wassup? is ur phone broken?" response back.