Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kink-Friendly Discussion thread

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My personal favorite is for chicks with long hair where you wrap it around their neck and choke them with their own hair ;)

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure what qualifies a kink.
Not really into bondage, but I do think it’s hot a girl blowing yoh with her hands handcuffed behind her back, other than that I’m meh on it. Oh, I like spanking a girls ass a little.

My major thing is clothing. I like a girl dressed up nice in the bedroom. Nothing weird, just skirts, nice panties, stockings etc. so one of my main hobbies is buying stuff for my wife who actually really enjoys this side of our sex life. We have uniforms too, which I like more for the fact they look hot, I have no urge to roleplay, we also have cosplay stuff which is cool.

other than that, nothing out of the ordinary. I was overjoyed when I explained the dressing up thing and she said she was super keen.

When women just roll around in sweats without any effort I find them less attractive. I also find women being butt naked kind of boring.

also it has always been “normal” for sex to be me dominant her submissive. I’ve never had a sexual partner not want this dynamic, other than one, and she turned out a lesbian in the long run. And yes, I was one of the last men she slept with, so there is a chance I turned her lesbian